Resigned Position - Wanda Max...

By randomshymary

You drink too much and insult your boss in the middle of a bar during a company social gathering. But surpris... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Final Chapter

4.4K 165 126
By randomshymary

After saying goodbye to you, Pietro did not return to the company as originally planned. Instead, he went shopping, and with a really curious Monica Rambeau on the phone, spent a few hours in the most expensive stores of the New York business district choosing an ideal outfit for his twin sister. At lunchtime, he drove back to the Maximoff Company, and after greeting the front desk staff, walked up to Wanda's office.

The man frowned slightly when after knocking on the door, he entered and was faced with Wanda sitting on the carpet with her legs crossed and her eyes closed.

"Did you finally lose your mind? I'm taking the boys and the apartment if you get locked up." He mocked, to which he only received an impatient sigh before the woman opened her eyes and leaned over slightly to turn off her cell phone which echoed soft music throughout the office.

"It's called meditation." She clarifies as her brother enters and closes the door, the bags in hand he places on the armchair, and Wanda frowns in curiosity at the items. "What are these?"

"I brought you presents." Pietro explains with a smile. "But I think maybe I should have brought some medicine."

"Fuck off." Wanda mumbles with a short laugh that her brother shares. The woman stands up unhurriedly, stretching her legs and arms before walking toward the bags. She hums curiously as she notices the fancy clothes inside. "Why did you buy me a dress?"

"For you to wear tomorrow." Answered her brother casually, moving to occupy the empty armchair.

"But why?"

Pietro chuckles at his sister's suspicious expression, "It's a gift. Like, a courtesy for bothering you for the last few weeks."

Wanda gives a short laugh, "Pietro, you're not a nuisance."

"Okay, so it's an apology for interrogating your girlfriend." He says, and Wanda frowns immediately.

"Excuse me?"

"Before you get mad, it was just breakfast." He says but Wanda already has her eyebrow raised in disbelief, her arms crossed. "I wanted to know what her intentions were."

"I'm going to kill you."

Pietro laughed, raising his hands in surrender. "Everything turned out fine. Better than expected by the way. She's really fun, didn't back down once." He commented, but Wanda just sighed impatiently at her brother's rudeness. "Remember that kid from college who ran out when I first approached him?"

"Yes, I remember Simon, he was my boyfriend. And no I haven't forgiven you for that." Wanda retorts between her teeth. "I told you to stop being nosy."

"And I politely ignored you."

With an irritated grumble, Wanda rolls her eyes and turns to her desk, deciding that she had better get back to work soon. As she sits down in her chair, Pietro sighs and comments:

"I'm not going to the Expo tomorrow." He counters.

"Why not?" Wanda asks without taking her eyes off the computer.

"You seem angry enough with me, and you know how I get bored at events like this. I was only going there so I could talk to Y/N, but now that this already happened, there's no reason to make that sacrifice." He explains, and Wanda sighs trying not to get into that subject again. Pietro straightens his blazer before adding, "Is it okay if I take the boys out? Flash forward a little of the most amazing summer with their favorite uncle?"

Wanda laughs lightly. "Sure, but please give them some real food. Hot dog and soda are delicious, but they need to eat properly."

"Yes, ma'am." Pietro retorted almost ironically making his sister smile. "Hey, are you ready for lunch?"

"I'm busy." Wanda replied. "And annoyed at you."

"You are hurting my feelings right now." Pietro joked receiving only a roll of the eyes from his sister who was already typing some things. "I am starving. But since I'm a very thoughtful brother, I'll go get our lunch. And you will stop for a few minutes to eat with me, Wanda."

"Mm-hmm."

"I'm serious." He returns standing up. "And tomorrow, wear the dress I bought. It's pretty, and I know you want to impress a certain someone at the party."

Wanda cleared her throat, her face slightly flushed. "Let me work, please." She asked quickly, and Pietro laughed, walking toward the exit.

–//–

Pietro was right about the dress. Although Wanda didn't really want to admit it, she was out to impress someone at the Expo, she herself ended up being impressed with the way the fabric hugged her curves and made her look really attractive.

It seemed to be the same opinion of all the other people around, the journalists and photographers of the event moved frantically to get some pictures of her as soon as she got out of the car and walked through the gate of Stark Industries - the headquarters of the Expo for almost five years - golden invitation in hand.

Wanda knew the vast majority of the investors and other leaders, but much of the party was made up of diverse employees from various companies around the United States and the world so she rotated her gaze in search of some familiarity around them and smiled when she found her team near a corner.

The redhead made her way leisurely to her colleagues - smiling and waving greetings to any known faces along the way - and was just about to catch up with a very elegant Natasha Romanoff chatting with her equally stunning wife Maria Hill when someone approached her.

Cat Grant was the founder of CatCo Worldwide Media and Wanda hadn't decided if she was exactly a big fan of her. She knew she hated the story that reduced her achievements to her tits, but after her not so polite letter to the company about this, it was very often that Miss Grant approved the content about the growth of Wanda's company. In the end, the redhead had the impression that Cat had no malicious intentions. She simply liked money, and as it happens, gossip sold very well.

"Wanda, how lovely it is to see you again." Greeted the woman as she stood in the redhead's way, and the younger woman forced a smile.

"Cat, hello."

"Tell me, dear, is today finally the day you're going to guarantee us an exclusive on your love life?"

Wanda gave a short, confused laugh at the direct and so sudden question. "My love life?"

"See, the Daily Bugle staff is going to be all over Strange and his mysterious new employee, but I've already seen a more exclusive story the moment you stepped out of your car." Cat counters with eyes glittering with mischief, and Wanda frowns completely lost in this whole story. "And I would like the exclusivity."

"Sorry, Cat, I'm not..." Wanda began but her gaze caught a certain figure in the crowd, carrying drinks for Nat and Maria. You looked stunning, the suit was tight and hugged your curves, it even had a tie and Wanda could already imagine herself pulling it to bring you close. And it was dark green, like her dress. Like her eyes. Oh.

"All right, Wanda, dear? Your face has suddenly turned red." Cat asked, and despite the brief concern in her tone of voice, she still had a mischievous expression, sure enough, she had followed Wanda's gaze around the room and was having a head full of ideas about what might be going on.

Clearing her throat, and doing her best to look not the least bit affected by the whole thing, Wanda forced another smile before answering, "I'm fine, I was just looking for my team. About the exclusive, I don't know what you're talking about."

Cat looked almost disappointed but recovered quickly.

"Come on, honey, don't be like that. Matching outfits at a public event?." She continued. "I was the first to notice, because I'm the best, but by the end of the event, you're going to have dozens of requests from these vultures about what this means. Wouldn't you like to talk about it with someone you trust, who won't twist the story of any matter?"

"What I would like is a drink, Cat. See you around." Wanda says as she picks up a glass from one of the waiters passing around. She waves the item to the journalist before walking away.

But Wanda couldn't join her team for long minutes. Since Cat Grant greeted her, dozens of people have had the same idea. She spoke with managers from Oscorp, Luthor Corp, and even the hosts, Howard and Maria Stark before finally getting to greet her colleagues.

Now the group was larger. Stephen Strange and three other people that Wanda didn't know were talking to you and the others. As soon as Strange noticed Wanda coming toward them, he let out a soft exclamation and waved encouragingly.

"Wanda!" He said greeting her with a kiss on the cheek, and moving to stand beside her. "Come meet my team." He guided, one hand landing on Wanda's back for a moment while the other he waved to the people around. "This is Phastos and Druig, part of the technology division. Sersie, our director." Wanda greeted everyone with a polite nod, and Strange continued talking. "Well, Thena and Makkari are attacking the delicious appetizers, and will soon join us. I was introducing everyone to your team, and well, you already know them, and now Y/N..."

Wanda definitely noticed the way you were hesitant to meet her gaze and the soft redness in your cheeks. Stephen, if noticed, didn't say anything. Not least because he was more busy saying what a funny coincidence it was the matching outfits of you and Wanda.

"Yes, a genuine coincidence." The redhead agreed without averting her intense gaze from you, making your stomach do a complete turn.

"It's amazing to have everyone here, soon Tony's displays will begin." Stephen commented checking his watch. "And later, we're going to make it official to the public that Y/N is joining our company."

With that, Wanda looked away from you, forcing a smile at Stephen. "The last performance of the evening, am I correct?"

"Yes, exactly." Strange agreed. He seemed very pleased with himself, almost as if he was bragging about having gotten you out of Maximoff's company. "I told everyone to go eat and drink since this is going to take a while."

Wanda nodded in understanding, and soon, the group was engaging in several conversations. She wouldn't admit that she was purposely avoiding talking to you, because that would be childish, but she certainly had no interest in the extensive engineering that Phastos was narrating about. During the entire interaction, Wanda couldn't help but keep stealing glances in your direction and having to bite her lips discreetly to avoid sighs as she found your equally intense gaze searching hers while you were talking to Druig or Natasha.

Soon the lights began to shine and the speakers announced that the Expo presentations were about to begin. Everyone was guided to their seats, and because you were from a different company now, you waved goodbye to everyone and joined Kamar Taj's table in the other corner of the room.

Tony Stark took the stage along with Lena Luthor and Bruce Wayne, as the giants of Technology, they were going to present the event. Stark had an automated flying car project, Luthor something about clean energy, and Wayne had urban social-ecological projects that Wanda was very aware of and interested in. But after a few long minutes, she saw her attention falling on you again.

A few tables ahead, commenting softly on the presentation with your new colleague Sersie, who, for Wanda's liking, was too close.

Wayne ended the presentation and told everyone to feel free to walk around to see the exhibit booths set up during the time the three of them were talking in the other part of the room - which the door was opened by staff as soon as he spoke - and left the small stage.

With that people began to get up and head for the other room to see what was new at the Expo, and Wanda made her way through the crowd.

She was looking at a smart city project when she felt a presence beside her.

"Are you avoiding me, Miss Maximoff?" Your voice made her body shiver, but Wanda didn't show it, without raising her eyes from the display, she continued pretending to be very interested in the small plaque with the project information as she commented:

"I am no longer your boss, so you don't have to call me Miss Maximoff anymore."

You bit back a smile, putting your hands in your pockets and looking in the same direction as the woman next to you.

"What should I call you then?" You asked.

"However you like."

Without missing a beat, you looked at her and questioned, "Can I call you my girlfriend?"

The display rack made a light clatter as Wanda tripped over her own feet with surprise and bumped into the item, and you giggled as you quickly moved one hand to the display - controlling the trembling caused by the impact - and the other to Wanda's waist to keep her from falling forward.

She tensed but then relaxed, and turned her head to you, nodding in appreciation for a second before putting a little distance between your bodies. You returned your hands to your pockets, watching her with curiosity.

"Did you mean it?" She asked after a moment, her eyes studying your face and frowning slightly.

Without answering, you turned your eyes to the model of the city in front of you, leaning a bit. "See that? I can imagine myself living in a place like this, Wanda. And when I do, I also imagine you at my side." You tell, and the woman swallows dryly, following your gaze to the little decorative houses. "I want it all, Wanda. You, and your boys, a house, and a dog just like those commercials. So, yes, of course, I meant it."

Wanda's eyes filled with tears, but she smiled, shaking her head slightly.

"Don't make me cry in public, dorogoya." She ordered with a tearful laugh that you shared. You moved closer to her and took your hands out of your pockets to help her wipe her face without smearing her makeup.

"You need to stop hanging up on people, sweetheart." You commented without stopping smiling, your hands resting on Wanda's cheeks as you wiped away the tears that managed to escape. "I had a speech on the tip of my tongue for you."

Wanda laughed again, shaking her head. "Is that why you bought the suit?"

You nodded, moving one of your hands to smooth Wanda's hair. "It's been a really fun week, darling. But it was time to stop playing games and say what we felt. And I am very much in love with you, Wanda."

The redhead looked like she was going to start crying again, so you smiled fondly before hugging her, enjoying the way she hid her face in your neck, breathing in your perfume for a long moment.

"Sorry, I ended up making a scene." You muttered, aware of the curious looks from some of the people closest to the interaction, trying to understand why Wanda was hugging you.

"I don't care about them." She retorted softly, pulling away to look at you. "I'm too happy for that."

You smiled tenderly, feeling your face warm. You stared at Wanda and then looked at her lips, and she mimicked the movement, making your heart skip two whole beats. You were leaning over when someone cleared their throat behind you.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for your presentation." It was Druig, and he had a little smile much like the ones Natasha gave you as if he knew exactly what was going on before he arrived. You hesitated, but Wanda smiled.

"Go. I'll see you after it's over" She spoke and you nodded, moving closer to kiss her cheek, so close to her mouth that Wanda almost pulled you back, before walking off toward the stage.

If you thought Strange was bragging about having you, it was because you hadn't seen Thena talk about you to a room full of three thousand people.

As soon as Sersei made the introduction to "New Year at the Karmar Taj" Strange said he was going to present the newest addition to the group, you were on stage with Thena and Makkari. A dozen or so journalists in a row were released into the hall, and you felt a little out of place with so many cameras, but you kept smiling at the simple fact that Wanda was just a few meters ahead of you, looking at you with such tenderness that it filled your stomach with butterflies.

The thing is that Thena took the lead on the questions, and then, there was a hand behind your back, whispering in your ear about the press being too pushy and you had to be careful how much freedom you gave them. She was giving you advice, and you smiled in appreciation, and it was quite different from what Wanda understood.

When you met her gaze in the crowd again, it was like looking at CEO Wanda Maximoff after an investor meeting that didn't go well. Anger in her pupils and her jaw locked. You were worried right away, but you couldn't find any visible reason why she was suddenly upset.

The performance was over, and as soon as you came down from the stage, dozens of journalists were all over you, Thena, and Makkari. Her gaze met Wanda's - saying goodbye to Nat and Maria - before she stared intensely at you and turned toward the exit.

You struggled to dismiss the reporters and joined Nat next, completely confused.

"Hey, where Wanda...?" You started but the redhead gestured in the direction.

"Good luck." She wished and you only grew more concerned, saying goodbye to the two before heading towards the exit.

You found Wanda already outside, working on the car keys.

"Wanda, wait up!" You asked worriedly, quickening your pace to catch up to her before she got into the car. "What happened?"

"Nothing." She retorted between her teeth, not looking at you as she unlocked the car.

"Really?" You asked incredulously, and as soon as she tried to open the door, you shut it. "You're leaving without even talking to me?"

"You seemed busy enough." She retorted angrily.

"Is this about the Kamar Taj?" You asked confused, but Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Maybe." She said. "Or maybe it's about you being quite comfortable with your new boss."

Wanda tries to open the door again, but you hold it closed. "Are you jealous of Thena?"

With an impatient sigh, she stops struggling to open the vehicle and throws the keys into your hands. "Take me home."

She goes around the car and you let out a frustrated sigh, but open the door and get into the vehicle. The atmosphere is tense between you on the way, and Wanda is so quiet that you are truly incredulous at the whole story.

"You know that doesn't make sense, don't you?" You try after some time driving. Wanda makes no mention of answering, leaning toward the passenger door. It is already late afternoon, and she pretends to be paying attention to the sunset. You are really nervous about all this, and you start to babble. "I literally said I'm in love with you today. Do you really think you have any reason to be jealous of Thena, or anyone else for that matter? I've always been crazy about you, even when I was with Carol. And it took me a while to confess and even to realize, I get it, but what I don't understand is why you would be jealous because I'm..."

"Stop talking, baby." Wanda asked softly as she looked at you again, and leaning toward you, she kissed your cheek, and then your neck, her lips leaving a warm trail on your skin. Your breath hitched, and you squeezed the steering wheel hard. Wanda just smiled, one hand landing on your thigh, caressing the fabric in an up and down motion until you began to shiver at her touch. "I believe you."

"So you're not mad anymore?" You asked and received a wicked chuckle in return, Wanda's hand moving dangerously up your inner thigh but never where you wanted it.

"About that, no. Because it wasn't your fault." She says moving her mouth to your ear. She bites and plays with the lobe, drawing soft sighs from you. "But there are other things you need to be punished for."

"Fuck, Wanda, I'm driving." You retorted in an affected sigh, finding it hard to resist the urge to kiss the woman next to you.

"Tsk, those manners, detka." She comments pulling away from you, and you think you can breathe normally without Wanda so close.

"Well, excuse me, if I don't want to crash the car." You return causing her to laugh softly, and raise her hands in a sign of surrender before settling back against the car seat.

"Just so you know, every second I don't touch you, will be the time you won't be able to touch me." She declares causing you to widen your eyes.

"What...?"

But Wanda just looked at you innocently, a soft smile on her lips. "Eyes on the road, baby. Aren't you the one who said you didn't want to crash the car?"

With a sigh, you looked back at the track, cursing softly at the way Wanda was playing with your head. When you made mention of speeding up the car, she giggled. "No cheating."

"You are so mean." You complained in a sigh, and she bit back a smile.

"Detka, you have no idea" She assured, looking at you intensely, and you swallowed dryly when you noticed her hands moving into her dress.

"What are you doing?" You asked in a sigh, but Wanda didn't answer, pulling up a bit of the dress. You watched her out of the corner of your eye remove her panties and drop them on the floor of the car. Her hands went back up, now over the fabric, to the front of the dress, to her breasts.

"I love it when you play with them, dekta." Wanda confesses, fingers tentative around her covered breasts, but her breathing is already out of rhythm. "It's really a shame you didn't behave."

"Wanda, please." You ask, not even sure of what, you just know that your hands are shaking and the heat in your pants is making it very difficult to concentrate on driving.

"This suit, baby. You look so hot in it. You got me all wet." She whispers and chokes softly when her fingers find her own intimacy beneath her dress, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips next. Your whole body is on fire, and you grip the steering wheel tightly.

"Can I touch you? Please?" You ask but Wanda shakes her head in the negative, closing her eyes as she teases herself so intimately, you can only see the slight movement of the fabric and hear the rubbing of her fingers from the wetness.

"You can only drive. Isn't that what you wanted?" She merely teases, biting her lips as she finds the right rhythm and you let out a frustrated grunt, trying not to lose control of the car.

"How much longer?"

Wanda gave an affected little laugh, opening her eyes. "For me or for us to arrive?"

You locked your jaw, refusing to look at her because you figured it would help you not be so affected. "What do you think?"

But Wanda didn't answer, and you thought she was playing with you. You made the mistake of looking at her again, and almost drove off the road when you found her figure with one hand squeezing her left breast, her eyes closed tightly and her back slightly arched as the other hand moved frantically against her wet intimacy.

The soft moans escaping from Wanda were enough for you. With a smooth turn, you stopped the car on the roadside, and the loss of movement made Wanda open her eyes with confusion, but she was surprised by your mouth against hers, a deep, hungry kiss that made the question of what had happened fade from her mind.

She gasped against your lips, responding to the kiss with equal intensity. Her hand freed itself from her breast to tangle in your hair, pulling you to her. And by God, how Wanda had missed your lips. Her whole body vibrated, every cell screaming your name.

Your hand found hers under her dress and slowing the kiss, you gasped when Wanda bit your lower lip and gave a gentle tug before teasing: "I said you couldn't touch." She reminded you, but her voice was so husky and affected that you'd think she'd be angrier if you decided to move away now.

Deciding it was worth the risk, you just pushed her fingers away to replace it with yours.

Gasping at feeling her so hot and wet, you sank your fingers between her folds. Wanda kissed you again, now both hands on your shoulders as your fingers worked inside her, slowly stroking in the same rhythm as your tongues.

When Wanda began to twitch, and her walls tightened around you, you moved your thumb to her neglected clit, applying just the right pressure to make her break the kiss, eyes rolling to the back of her head as a strangled moan escaped her mouth.

"You feel so good, Wanda." You whispered against her jaw, trailing your kisses down her skin as you felt her squeeze your fingers. The redhead just sighed in satisfaction, and with a few more deep strokes, she arched her back and came with a whimper against your shoulder, spasming on the seat.

Gently, you stroked her swollen clit, overstimulating her, and met her dark eyes again.

"I'm sorry for disobeying." You asked softly, your free hand gently caressing Wanda's sweaty hair away from her face. "I can't help it when you are so irresistible."

She smiled, using one hand to tug at your tie and make you lean toward her. "Keep giving me those and I will forgive you every time, my dear." She commented, her lips brushing against yours and the feeling of your fingers deep inside her was still making you dizzy with arousal.

"It's a deal." You murmured before closing the distance between your mouths again.

–//–

Almost half an hour later, you and Wanda finally arrived at her apartment. Stumbling between passionate kisses and tugging at each other's clothes, you blushed very brightly when the building's doorman - who was dropping off some equipment in the garage - wished you both goodnight with a teasing expression.

Wanda pulled back, smoothing her crumpled, raised dress, and you used your body to cup her body as well.

"Good evening, Mr. Heimdall." Wanda greeted almost embarrassed, trying to look more presentable by fixing her hair. "We're just..."

"I know very well, Wanda. I'll call your apartment when your brother brings the kids over early tomorrow morning." Interrupted the man with a smile, and Wanda chuckled in appreciation.

"Thank you." She spoke and then entwined your fingers together and pulled you gently toward the entrance.

In the elevator, you raised an eyebrow at her about the interaction. Wanda just shrugged, muttering something about Heimdall knowing everyone in the building before she kissed you again, and you had no interest other than her lips at that moment.

When you finally entered the apartment, between kisses and panting, Wanda closed the door behind her and pushed you toward the bedroom, half your clothes falling off on the way.

You fell to sitting on the mattress, wearing only your pants and shoes. Your eyes darkened as you met an equally out of breath Wanda Maximoff in a loose, crumpled dress, raised to thigh height.

"Take it off." You ordered with a gentle tug on the end, but Wanda gave a devilish giggle, pushing your hand away.

"It's lovely when you think you're the boss." She teases, and you sigh as she pushes you by the shoulders onto the mattress, riding on your lap the next moment.

Wanda is all over you suddenly, her mouth devouring yours with intensity as she finds a smooth rhythm against your hips that makes you choke against her tongue. Your hands steady themselves on her thighs, but Wanda moves hers to entwine your fingers together until she guides your arms back to the bed, holding your hands against the mattress.

The delicious friction of your hips together makes you see stars as Wanda increases speed, but your hands itch to touch her. As you begin to struggle against the grip, Wanda breaks the kiss and stops the movements, getting a sigh from you.

"I think I need to cuff you." She commented against your lips, her dark eyes, and tousled hair. She looked absolutely stunning. You could only groan in return, nodding in agreement. Wanda smiled, releasing your hands only to guide them back to your hair, guiding the rhythm of the deep kiss she gave you before she pulled away all at once, getting up and heading towards the closet.

You let out a deep sigh, feeling all the places where Wanda touched vibrating. She was back in no time, cotton cuffs in hand that made you shudder with excitement.

"Take off your clothes." She ordered and waited for you to obey -which you did in record time - before adding, "Lie on the bed."

Nodding quickly, you moved to lie down on the mattress, now completely exposed to Wanda, who for her part was biting her lips as she watched you. Unhurriedly, she moved closer to handcuff you to the headboard, your hands clasped firmly by the cuffs.

"Do they hurt?" She asked sweetly once the items were locked in place. Her gaze was on yours again as she caressed the skin of your wrists.

"N-no." You replied hoarsely, blushing over Wanda's touch and gaze. "Please, keep going."

Your request made Wanda smile. She rose from the bed, and without breaking eye contact, moved her hands to the beams of the dress and with one simple movement, the garment loosened on her body and slipped to the floor.

The sight made a hot wet wave hit your lower abdomen and your mouth water for her. This time, the cuffs held back your instinctive reaction to move your hands toward her, and you grunted softly as Wanda smiled.

"Oh, dorogoya, what am I going to do with you?" Wanda asked more to herself than to you, moving around the room.

"Anything, Wanda!" You retorted in aroused frustration. "Just touch me at once."

"You forgot the magic word, baby." She commented, a wicked smile on her lips that made you shudder.

"Please."

Wanda hums in approval, moving to sit on your hip. You gasped when you felt the way she was warm and wet against your stomach.

Wanda watched you struggle against the cuffs, biting her lips as she did so. "What is it, baby?" she asked innocently, moving her hips down a little, dangerously close to where you were throbbing. The trail of her wetness on your stomach made your muscles contract, and a strangled moan escaped you.

"I really want to touch you." You replied affected, being able to hear your heartbeat in your ears.

"You should have thought of that when you disobeyed me so many times, don't you think, baby?" she asked, tracing her fingers down the valley of your breasts, scratching her way gently down. You gasped, your body quivering with pleasure and arousal beneath her. "And that way you touched me in the office? So inappropriate only to leave me frustrated for the rest of the day."

"I'm sorry." You asked but were paying more attention to the way Wanda's fingers kept descending. She smiled as she noticed your gaze, and brought her hands to her own thighs.

"Don't worry, baby. You can play, as long as you know the consequences." She guided, and this time, moved her hips against yours until your intimacies were connected. The contact drew a deep groan from both of you. "And for now, you owe me some."

Nodding frantically, you let out a contented groan as Wanda begins to move against you. She moves slowly, pressing your cunts together as she rides you, your juices mixing together. Her hands steady themselves at the level of your stomach, pressing her nails against your skin as she guides her movements against you.

The hot tightness in your stomach was growing and threatening to explode with each precise movement of her pussy against your clit, and you could no longer control the sounds as well as Wanda, who was having trouble keeping her eyes open as her climax neared.

"Wanda, look at me." You urged in a hoarse, affected gasp, now moving your hips in the same rhythm as hers. "I want to see you come."

She opened her eyes and you could no longer see the greens in it, the irises fully dilated as she kept thrusting forward. Wanda came in the same second you did, her eyes rolling to the back of her head and her back arched as she spilled against you, her liquids running down your pussy and thigh. Her mouth returned to yours the next minute, a panting, messy kiss, as you tried to recover from your climax together.

You struggled against the cuffs again, your urge to hold her made you forget the items for a moment, and the sound made Wanda smile against your lips.

"Patience, baby." She asked biting your lower lip and giving a tug to pull away a little just to look at you. "We have all night for you to touch me."

You only responded with a frustrated groan as she pulled away again, legs slightly trembling from climax as she moved away to the head of the bed. You frowned in curiosity, only widening your eyes softly when you saw Wanda pull out of the drawer the rings you returned to her.

"How was it again that you said that day, dear?" She asked as she approached you once more, now sitting beside you as she placed the rings on her fingers. "How many fingers do you think I should use?"

She asked, her hand sliding down your body, the icy coldness of the metal in contrast to your warm skin made you shudder. "I'll bet you'll be tight with three, too."

Moaning softly, you merely looked down where Wanda found her way to your needy cunt. You were still vibrating from the last orgasm, but Wanda didn't care about that. She slid two fingers in with ease, and covered the loud moan you let escape with her own mouth.

The cuffs made a noise and the headboard shuddered as you began to struggle against the grip, Wanda's agile fingers finding your sweet spot with ease, and the slowness and depth of her thrusts making you spasm on the bed.

"God, you're so sexy." She praised watching you twitch and moan on her bed, feeling your soaking wet pussy pulling her in every time she withdrew her fingers. "Cum for me, baby. You can make a mess."

With a loud exclamation, you felt the tightness in your abdomen explode and your whole body vibrate as your climax came. Wanda watched you adoringly, the movements stopping smoothly as you spilled over onto her fingers.

She moved closer to your face, kissing your cheek and jaw before bringing her mouth to your ear. "Give me one more, baby. And I'll uncuff you."

Her fingers moved out, and then, she added the third as she slid in again. A throaty moan escaped you, sensitive from the last climax and the feeling of being so full. "Wanda, fuck." You choked, but she just giggled, her thumb finding your clint to stimulate it with circles and making you whimper.

"So tight, baby. You were right." She whispered huskily, her free hand in your hair. "Can I move?"

"Yes, please." You practically begged, and Wanda kissed your cheek before she began to move. At first, she went slowly, but soon, she was frantically thrusting against you, her out-of-pace breathing and soft praise against your ear in conjunction with her movements had you coming in record time, arching your back into the mattress.

"Holy fuck, that was..."

"Fuckin' incredible.." Wanda completed with a smile, causing you to let out a hoarse, affected laugh. She removed her fingers, bringing them to her own lips, and the image of watching her taste you with such satisfaction almost made you ready to start all over again.

Seeing the look on your face, Wanda giggled, moving to release you from the cuffs with ease, a soft exclamation of surprise when you wasted no time in grabbing her by the waist and pulling her on top of you.

Wanda smiled against your lips, returning the kiss with equal intensity. You kissed her slowly, your hands firmly on her hips while hers were entwined behind your head.

You stayed just like that for a few minutes. Kissing. It seemed almost as intimate as what you were doing before. And then Wanda pulled away, her forehead against yours and her breathing out of rhythm, smiling as she moved her hands to your arms.

"I love you." She confessed then, in a hoarse, heartfelt sigh. You swallowed dryly, opening your eyes to look at her, and waited for her to do the same. When her emerald irises met yours, you smiled.

"I love you too, Wanda." You retorted, your fingers caressing her skin. She smiled, so true and content that it made your chest ache with emotion. And then she kissed you again, softer than before, like a confirmation. You wasted no time in kissing her back, and also choked when she pressed your bodies together again, feeling her move instinctively against you.

It didn't look like you were going to leave that room anytime soon, but honestly, you weren't complaining.

–//–

When Wanda awoke, the apartment had a delicious smell of eggs and bacon.

She groped around on the mattress but found the bed empty. Opening her eyes in a mixture of sleep and confusion, she brushed her tousled hair out of the front of her face and looked around. You weren't in the room. All she found was a note on the headboard with the message "get dressed."

Grabbing the first set of clean, comfortable clothes she found in the closet, she made her way out of the room, frowning at the sounds of voices that were coming from the kitchen.

When Wanda reached the commode, she was taken aback by the image of her children - sitting at the kitchen table next to their uncle - and you, who was cooking and was responsible for the wonderful scent around the apartment.

"Look who decided to join us." Remarked Pietro relaxedly when Wanda walked in. The redhead was too shocked by the domesticity of the scene to say anything.

"Mom, your girlfriend is so cool!" Billy commented next. He raised his plate to chest height, fancy pancakes were there. "She knows how to make food with smiley faces."

You laughed embarrassedly, busying yourself with not burning your eggs while justifying only that your niece loved pancakes with cartoon faces.

"I..." Wanda began still dumbfounded, and Pietro laughed at her face, rising from the table with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Sestra, here to help clear your thoughts." He teases as he hands the item to Wanda, who rolls her eyes at him slightly.

She approaches the table, and after kissing the top of each of her children's heads, Wanda approaches you.

"Good morning." She whispers against your ear, kissing your cheek as she watches you finish your food.

"Good morning, Wanda."

"Did you sleep well?"

You smile, turning your face to her. "Like a baby."

"That's because you are one. My baby." She jokes, making you let out an embarrassed giggle. She kisses your red cheek before pulling away a little when you have to turn off the stove and serve the eggs and bacon on the boys' plate.

"We just invited Y/N to the night fair tonight, sestra." Pietro announces the next moment, and Wanda takes her eyes from you to her brother.

"Oh, that's nice." Says the redhead with a tender smile, impacted by the image of you making Billy and Tommy giggle with the faces on their pancakes.

"Mommy, can we go on the roller coaster?" Tommy asked next, and Wanda gave a nodding giggle.

"I want to go on the horror house." Billy retorted and Pietro let out an excited exclamation, giving a high five with his nephew.

"What about you and Y/N, Mom? Which ride-on toy do you guys want to go to?" Tommy asked.

Pietro didn't miss the opportunity to mock, "The kissing booth."

You laughed with flushed cheeks as the twins made disgusted faces, and Wanda moved to try to hit her brother, who wasted no time in running away from the other woman.

Amid laughter and teasing, you had your first breakfast with the Maximoffs. It wasn't your last meal with them, and you and Wanda definitely went to the kissing booth more than once.

In time, she would stop calling you her girlfriend, and start calling you something much better.

"Miss Maximoff, any comments on the recent Kamar Taj board promotion for your former employee, miss L/N?" Asked one of the pushy reporters standing at the entrance of the event to which Wanda was heading. She gave a little smile away from the camera flashes, but didn't take off her sunglasses.

"Mr. Kent, tell the Daily Bugle that if they want any statement from me about this, the first step is to start using her correct name." Wanda retorted without stopping walking, the reporters following her as far as the railing would allow. "My wife goes by Mrs. Maximoff as well."

The flashes became more frequent. "We thought the wedding was just a rumor!" Justified the man in shock at the first-hand story.

"A closed ceremony only. I assure you I am a married woman." Wanda merely replied, a short smile on her lips. The reporters frantically begged her to give more information but she just dashed into the event.

There was a crowd of people waiting for her to present the Maximoff Company's new project in conjunction with Eternals Inc. A large model of a city was set up on the stage.

Wanda twirled her wedding ring on her fingers, mentally reciting some of the rehearsed speech before approaching the stage.

The banner reading "Westview - Home is where you make it" at the top made Wanda smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 19.8K 65
What happens when Y/n accidentally texts a guy called Pietro instead of her dad? Social Media fic. Wanda Maximoff x Reader Reached Number 1 in: #so...
277K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...
7.4K 281 4
The one where you and Wanda are part of the trivia team, and have hated each other since first grade. Or, enemies to lovers in high school (again). F...
11.7K 489 11
You are the only Avenger who sleeps in a cell. - Wanda Maximoff x Reader // Enemies to lovers