An Unfortunate Omega /Takemic...

By NielaSheridan01

✨ABO AU✨ ✨All Characters Belongs To Ken Wakui✨ Takemichi was shunned and hated by everyone he even hated hims... More

Introduction 2
Introduction 3
Chapter 1: Eyes Blue
Chapter 2: I'll be A Good Boy
Chapter 3: Just A Kid
Chapter 4: The Feeling of Warmth
Chapter 5: A Kid In The Stationery Shop
Chapter 6: My World
Chapter 7: First Day
Chapter 8: First Encounter....
Praise
Chapter 9: A Cry For Help...
Chapter 10: A Mother, A Sad Story

Prologue/ Introduction

7.5K 192 183
By NielaSheridan01

Takemichi is a very naive kid boy he didn't even realize that he was being bullied by Manjiro and his friends. At first.

He always thought that maybe he just did something wrong so he brushes it off.

The naive kid continues on like that as he slowly gets hated by everyone. He just wants a friend why wasn't he bestowed with such thing.

Maybe Takemichi was still fine at that but it all went downhill when Sano Shinichiro.

Someone Takemichi looks up upon had almost died at his shop. Takemichi was near at the place.

He was in their in the wrong time. Since there was no CCTV around he was the main suspect.

And according to the other witness they did saw Takemichi suspiciously walking around that area.

Of course Takemichi said no however the officers had already pinned the person who deliberately tried to kill Shinichiro which is him.

Takemichi of course said that it's not his fault that all they are saying are false allegations.

And of course the officers have to just made Takemichi say yes to the crime and poof it'll be over.

But Takemichi kept denying the blame as they start growing impatient they start beating up the boy.

Till Takemichi said that it was indeed his fault despite being it had nothing to do with him.

It was the talk of the town of course since Sano Shinichiro was famous around.

After that everyone grew more violent towards Takemichi and resulting his grandmother and him moving away for the time being.

.........

Introduction.

🎍Takemichi Hanagaki🎍
🐇Omega🐇

-Was falsely accused and was bullied resulting of him moving away to a secluded province.. Years later he and his grandmother move back to the city as things about there issue died down and the real culprit have been punished. He was scared of course but decide to just avoid people whom he had bad past on.
-Takemichi second gender wasn't reveal when he was a child. It was only revealed when he turns 13 as he experience his first heat.
-He tries his best to avoid Shinichiro as he felt that it's still his fault that the person he looked up to got hurt.
-Got PSTD (I'm inexperienced at this okay so please help me at this and correct me.)

"I'm Sorry.... I'm really sorry..... I didn't mean it...."
"Why are they acting weird?..."
"I'm scared of them..."

🍂Sano Manjiro/Mikey🍂
🦁Alpha🦁

-He really didn't dislike Takemichi at first. But he felt threatened when Takemichi wasn't scared of him so he started bullying him. He was much more pissed off when he found out that Takemichi is oblivious to there bullying. So he became more aggressive at the boy.
-When he found out what happened to Shinichiro he was furious he wanted to murder Takemichi but was stopped by his grandfather by locking him up to his room.
-He was smug of course when he was revealed to be an alpha.
-The moment He met Takemichi again he doesn't know how to feel as the boy was indeed innocent at the false accusations made by the so called witnesses.
-Upon finding out that Takemichi was an omega he vowed to protect the boy. However Takemichi was avoiding him, of course that hurt his inner alpha.

"Hey Do you think me and Takemitchy can get along?"
"Lemme Protect You Takemitchy!"
"Hey look at me please Takemitchy...."

☪️Kurokawa Izana☪️
🦁Alpha🦁

-Didn't know anything about Takemichi up untill the news about Shinichiro. Of course he went and tried to hunt down the boy but he failed as Takemichi had already left that place. He vowed to break Takemichi If they ever crossed paths one day.
-Even if Takemichi was proven innocent his malice wasn't subsided. He still hates Takemichi and still wants to hurt the boy.
-The moment Shinichiro wakes up on the hospital Izana immediately goes there resulting him and Manjiro meeting up along with Emma. Also resulting Grandpa Sano Adopting him.
-He expected him to be an alpha so he wasn't shocked when he was indeed an alpha.
-The moment he met Takemichi he start scheming on how to break the boy. Not him knowing that Takemichi is an omega. He probably got list on how to kill Takemichi.
-However upon finding out that the scrawny boy was an omega he change his course of 'revenge' he befriended Takemichi. Of course Takemichi was first a bit skeptical but Takemichi trusted him oblivious to the fact that Izana is Shinichiro are said to be siblings.
-Though there's something in Izana heart he don't understand. He dislike Takemichi he should've been able to have the boy writhing in pain underneath him but he chose to stay close. Not knowing the unfamiliar feeling. He shrugged it off as he continues to show Takemichi friendly affection. He of course will still proceed with his plan of breaking Takemichi.

"His nothing but a garbage to me"
"What the hell is wrong with me... Fuck it's that Omega's fault"
"Why the hell is he hanging out with other alphas?!"

⚫Sano Shinichiro⚫
🦁Alpha🦁

-When he first met Takemichi he was really beyond amaze to the little fluff of sunshine. He had always regarded Takemichi as a very cute child and he tries to get along to him like a lot.
-Once he got discharged at the hospital he heard bunch of rumors. He was shocked on how and why Takemichi was charged of trying to kill him.
-When he asks his grandfather about the whereabouts of the Hanagaki's the old man replied that they had left the place. Shinichiro of course explained that Takemichi never harmed him in anyway.
-He then later found out that Takemichi did said that he tried to kill Shinichiro. In a police tape Shinichiro was beyond furious but not that he hated Takemichi. It's because he saw how uncomfortable Takemichi was and was crying he also notice bunch of bruises along the arms of Takemichi which he screams at the officer as he ask what have they done on the poor child.
-Once he saw Takemichi again his heart flutter maybe he misses the boy, he felt agony on how the boy was falsely accused. He felt that it was his responsibility that Takemichi got hurt badly. He of course told everyone who is the person who did hit him in the head. It was Kazutora luckily Shinichiro was kind enough to not send the boy to the prison though in exchange he and Baji who was an accomplice of Kazutora on trying to rob his bike shop had to clean up his shop for 2 years. Which the two of course just was happy to obliged.
-The moment he found out Takemichi is an Omega. Something inside him snap he know how his siblings look at Takemitchi in a certain way but it's not like you can stop Someone's feelings. Shinichiro mentally curse on his somewhat forbidden love.

"Takemichi didn't do anything wrong!"
"Why are you avoiding me Takemichi?"
"I'm going insane Takemichi what have you done to me and the people around me?"

..... To be continued ......

-okay I know I have other books but I don't care anymore 👁️👄👁️ imma drop this fic here.

-probably won't update this much cause I wanna focus on finishing other fics.

-Anyway I'm feeling angsty so here.

-Should I continue this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 40
Soulmates were such a fickle topic. Izuku knew this better than most would assume. Just as he knew the struggles of being quirkless. The struggles...
167K 4.3K 32
In this world of dominance or submissive, Alpha's,Beta's, and omega's have a role in society.Of all these three roles only one is hated and looked do...
18.5K 729 60
《Read To Find out what happened next!》 【Short Description Of The Story】 Rachel was reincarnated to the anime she often watched/read, she met the form...
127K 4.1K 28
"I believe we are better of loving someone who is just like us." Uzumaki Naruto said before adding with a smile; "Alpha and omega have special bond t...