ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳

244 6 1
By spillingmygutsout

I was casually walking with Allison in the library. Her parents made an exception for me, so I can hang out with her. I'm not sure why, because her grandfather and dad saw me running after Scott, Derek and the Kanima.

Allison put a book in the shelve, and Stiles, and Scott take it out on the other side. "It's everything Lydia translated and trust me, she was very confused." Allison says and I nod.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Scott asks and Allison looks at me. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." She says and smiles, finding it ironic.

Scott laughs too and lowers his head, but I do know Stiles is in one of those communities. The endless talking about how he is a pro because he actually battles mythical creatures in real life.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." He says and they both look, surprised. "Oh," Allison says and looks at him. Stiles looked seriously a little offended.

"Great." She says and Stiles looks at us. "Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" I ask, I haven't read what's on the tablet yet.

"Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." He says and Stiles throws his arm in the air, smiling. "Yes!" He says in victory and I smile a little.

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance." She says and I look at them. "There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." She says and I nod.

"All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles says, but Allison wasn't done yet. "Until, the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." She finishes and Stiles takes his words back. "All bad, all very, very bad." I look between them and shrug.

"It's funny that Jackson gets used after all this time." I say and look at them, and they all give me a confusing look. "He has used everyone just in his advantage, his money, his friends, he can finally feels what it is like." I say bitter and grit my teeth.

Jackson and I have never gotten along, but now I really dislike him.

"Anyways. The thing is, the Kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf, but he can't be..." Allison says and I glance at a girl walking by.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott finishes for her and Stiles looks up. "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles comments sarcastically and Allison sighs.

"I don't think... I mean, what if it has something to do with his parents?" I suggest and we glance at each other. "His birth parents." Allison says and Scott frowns. "Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" He asks and I look at Allison.

"Lydia might," she says and I nod. "But what if she doesn't?" Scott asks and looks at Stiles. "Well, he doesn't doesn't a restraining order against me. So, I'll talk to him myself." Allison says and puts a book back she had taken out.

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asks and I look at him, furrowinf my eyebrows. "You have a make-up exam, remember?" Allison reminds him and Scott looks at Stiles, who just nods in agreement. "Promise me," she says and takes his hand.

"If he does anything you run the other way." He says and she smiles. "I can take care of myself." She whispers and I nod. "Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need take care of me. If he does anything..." he trails off and I look at her.

"Like?"

"Anything weird or bizarre... anything," he says and Stiles pushes his head between the shelves. "Anything evil!" He says and Allison pushes his head back.

"Sarah, let's meet in 5." Stiles says and I nod. "Let's go." I say to Allison and we walk out. "Okay, are you sure I shouldn't come with you instead." I say when the boys are out of reach.

"What do you mean?" She asks and I look at her. "I can stay 50 feet away, just... let me come with you." I say and she looks at me. "I'll be fine okay? Don't worry about me. Besides, Lydia likes you, she's most likely to say something to you." She says and hugs me.

"Don't worry," she finishes and I nod. "Okay... just, promise you won't do anything stupid and kick him in the balls if he gets too close." I say and she nods. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." She says and I nod. "Okay. Goodluck."

I walk into the halls and see Stiles and Lydia. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone." She says and I frown, walking next to her. "Oh, come on, anyone who ever says, 'I'm not supposed to tell anyone.' Is always dying to tell someone so tell me!" Stiles demands and I nod.

"Why do you wanna know?" She asks and looks at me. "We can't tell you that." I say and she abruptly stops. "Then I'm not telling you." She says and starts walking away. "But you are telling me that you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?" Stiles says and I frown. What?

"Was that a question?" She asks and I chuckle, at least I'm not the only one who's confused. "It felt like a question." He says and I nod. "Tell me if this feels like an answer... no." She says looking up.

We continue to follow her and I let out a frustrated breathe. "Lydia, Lydia come on Lydia wait!" Stiles yells once we're up the stairs, and suddenly Stiles gets pushed against the wall by a blonde haired werewolf.

Stiles winces and I look at her shocked. "Hey, Erica." He says and I grab her wrist when she's holding her claws out. "Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?" She asks and I yank her wrist away from Stiles' chest.

"Why are you pulling out the claws in front of the camera?" I ask and Stiles nods at the camera. Erica turns around and quickly takes away her claws.

"That's right, you wanna play catwoman? I'll be your batman." He says and walks away, me following him. "If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here. In Beacon Hills cemetery." She says and I frown.

"Allison." I say when I hear a crazy loud heartbeat. "I'm gonna go after her." Stiles says and I run towards the locker rooms. I open the door and see Allison on the ground, Jackson slammed against the lockers and Scott standing in front of him.

"Allison." I say and help her up. "Has he hurt you?" I whisper and they start fighting. They take it to the showers and I see Scott hitting him. "Shit, Scott! Stop!" I yell, but then Scott gets slammed against the wall and he falls on the ground. I walk back when Jackson walks towards us, but Scott jumps on the tiles and kicks him in the neck.

Jackson falls down, but grabs a plate plate 45 lbs. I gasp and throw myself at the weight, slamming it down. "Let go!" Jackson hisses and I cry out when he pushes me back and slams the weight into my stomach.

Tears immediately appeared, but I didn't let them fall. I catch the weight when he runs towards Scott and lifts him up, slamming him on a sink that breaks completely. "Stop!" I scream, water running out of the pipe.

"Jackson!" I scream again and my eyes turn brown, hatred flowing through me. I launch myself on Jackson who slams the door opens and lands on top of me, he wraps his hands around my neck and chokes me, but I hit him in the balls.

I close my eyes draining his energy and he groans loudly, my eyes flashing orange-ish. I let out a groan when he punches me, but I twist us around, ready to hit him as hard as I've ever hit anybody, only then I'm being lifted up. "Let go!" I yell and Scott comes in, breathing heavily.

Allison holds Scott back down and Erica holds me down, but we all are trying to kill each other. I tried to kick him and Jackson almost got loose.

"What is going on?!" Mr. Harris yells and I trash in Stiles' arms, who was holding me down. "Hey, enough! Enough!" He yells and Scott is let go, running a hand through his hair.

I calm down, but Stiles stills holds me tightly by my waist. "Calm down, you have a restraining order, remember?" He whispers and I breathe heavily, just responding.

"What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down!" Mr. Harris yells and I look at him, fury apparent in my eyes. "Mr. McCall, Lopez? You wanna explain yourself?" He asks and I breathe heavily, not responding.

"Stilinski?" He asks and I frown. "You dropped this." Matt says suddenly and I frown. "You, you and you." I look at the IPad in Mr. Harris' hand and I look at Stiles.

"Actually, all of you, detention, 3:00." He says and I let out a sigh. Yay...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
115K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
1.1K 47 22
She's lost everything, from her memories to her life. She gets thrown into Beacon Hills by a blinding light, right when the werewolves of the town ar...