fake girlfriend, itoshi sae โœ“

Galing kay -megumifushiguro

โ just for three months, y/n. then everything will be like forgotten and we will go our separate ways again... Higit pa

FAKE GIRLFRIEND.
important.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
the end.

chapter three.

7.4K 308 696
Galing kay -megumifushiguro

"you were so convincing, i'm almost proud," sae puts his hand to his heart, touched, as you stand by his car in the school parking lot.

"yes, that's why i'm asking for 400 yen," you hold out your arm, "i embarrassed myself in front of my best friend."

he grimaces incomprehensibly. "first of all that he is your best friend is an embarrassment and besides, you only get money for unwanted touches. and that will never happen."

"your nose on mine was an unwanted touch" you keep demanding the money and don't want to admit that you are just broke and need money for the bus.

but now he seems to have seen through your nervousness. "i can buy you food at recess every day from now on if you don't have enough money-"

"i knew it!," seishiro suddenly rolls out from under sae's car and jumps to his feet between the two of you. "your relationship is fake and i recorded everything for proof! so don't deny it, y/n!" he points proudly at his phone.

already sae grabs it in record time and has thrown it on the floor. carelessly he steps on it a few times, seishiro opens his mouth in shock and you are stunned as well.

"what phone?" sae kicks the useless parts under his car.

rolling your eyes you and seishiro turn away from him, you can't argue with sae anyway, you never could.

"i hope you'll give me some of the money in the end, i could use it for a new phone" your best friend pulls you along with him - you are supposed to tell him everything on the way home.

"i will, but can you lend me some money for the bus?" you whisper sheepishly, which sae can still hear.

at the same time, he sees yoichi and rin coming towards him. "y/n, my love, i'll be happy to drive you home"

you stop as if frozen while seishiro nods and walks to the bus.

"hey" you greet yoichi, who lifts the corners of his mouth briefly and then gets into the back of the car.

he has always been out of reach for you - and now he will be in the same car as you.

"don't forget that i'm your boyfriend" sae whisperingly destroys your fantasies.

grimly you want to get in the back, when he grabs you by the forearm. "switch with rin, my girlfriend sits next to me in the front" he orders and sighing you close the door again and go to the front.

but there already stands rin, who looks suspiciously between you and sae. "it's come to this already? i have to sit in the back?" he is offended.

during the ride, the boys talk about many things that don't interest you at all, so you don't listen.

"isn't that right, y/n?" you are addressed by rin and startle.

"yeah sure" you reply haphazardly.

"good, but leave your best friend at home, i think he's into me" rin keeps talking, why does he talk so much? he's annoying you.

"tch, you also think everyone and anyone is into you" yoichi makes fun of him and then gets let out at his home.

"so how was that? half past seven at your place?" repeats sae as he drives on.

now you panic, you weren't listening at all before. you don't want to go home to rin. "it's just the inner circle coming, it'll be a relaxed evening. but since you're so serious about each other, you'll definitely want to come together?" rin puts you to the test.

suddenly sae's hand finds itself on your thigh, directly in rin's field of vision. "of course we'll come together - just like in bed."

"nice to know" rin says ironically and gets out at his house.

<3

"dude, what are you doing here?" rin asks your best friend.

rolling his eyes, seishiro turns away from him, "you could have mentioned that you were invited by itoshi" seishiro says to the exchange student.

"oh never mind, mikage is always welcome here. so his dog can come too" rin now grins, provoking seishiro.

"let's go for a drink" reo suggests and his accent is hard to miss.

seishiro spots you on sae's lap on the way to the kitchen, grabs you by the wrist and pulls you along. "what are you-" you grow quiet as you spot reo.

"so you're mikage reo? my name is y/n" you reach out your hand to him.

his big hand clasping yours, he's a bit shy - especially since he's the only new guy here.

"i'm glad" he smiles now.

do cute and reserved boys exist after all?

"have you been in the same class with the people here for a long time?" he asks you after a few seconds, during which you just smiled shyly at each other.

"yes, unfortunately, always. how did you come to be friends with rin?"

"the only seat next to him was free in my first lesson. and since i still have some difficulties with your language, he volunteered to help me. he, yoichi, meguru made contact with me relatively quickly," he tells you.

you listen to him attentively, and you also find it remarkable how he always thinks carefully about the next sentence while speaking. you can tell that he is more than just trying, and that he speaks japanese quite well.

even sae seems to notice from a distance how welcoming you are to the newcomer. "and you let your girlfriend flirt with him in front of you?" rin also looks over at you and reo.

"he's no competition for me, she just wants to annoy me" sae calmly finishes his drink.

"yeah sure, look at him. today alone 6 girls asked for his number. he's going to fuck his way through the rest of the year here" meguru laughs and rin joins him.

now sae stands up and has the attention of his friends on him. at this moment you want to give reo your number, because he asked you for it.

"is there a problem?," he joins you loudly and takes a look at reo's phone. "you can delete that right back, bro," he adds.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know y/n had a boyfriend," he lowers his head slightly as he feels intimidated by sae. he just puts an arm around you, grinning menacingly, and pulls you close.

you hate yourself for finding his perfume so pleasant.

"reo and i just met, there's no problem" you want to reassure him and smile slightly at the boy, who nods and leaves.

a little sadly you look after him.

at this moment you get more than angry at your fake boyfriend, so you grab him by the wrist and pull him outside.

"chill out" he laughs at you - now he also takes out his phone and takes a picture of your face, which is a bit reddened with anger. "this is going to be my new lock screen" he continues laughing.

"this is the first day of our relationship and i'm already sick of it" you express, which makes his laughter abruptly stop.

"meh, we can make this humorous, don't be so serious all the time" he rolls his eyes.

"then convince me of that" you counter and look up at him.

at this moment he also looks down into your eyes, he can only think of one solution to loosen you up.

so he puts his hands on your cheeks and leans down to you. "trust me" he breathes, knowing rin and his friends are watching from the living room, and kisses you.

it even turns out that sae is a pretty good kisser, so you even freely return his kisses.

carefully, he presses your waist against him, then runs a hand over your hair to push a few strands behind your ear. as he does, you put your hands on the back of his neck, then bury your fingertips in his hair.

"they're all staring at us" you break away from him, gasping for air.

his chest rises and falls quickly, he just nods grinning speechlessly. he is aware that your fake relationship will be different in the future. because he has noticed how much you enjoyed it.

"so you won't have to ask me if you want to kiss me," he whispers to you as you walk back inside. "you can do it anytime"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

112K 4.3K 26
After a harsh break up, volleyball player and singer (Y/n) gets added into a group chat containing most of the Blue Lock players By: 9ROMIS3 Publishe...
92.6K 3.9K 30
โ”ˆโ”€ reo, you have friends other than nagi? . . . . i will end you. โž โŒ—blue lock x male oc chatfic | social media fic
146K 5.4K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
215K 8.4K 21
"one more day with her.." f! reader. crack. finished. ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022.