๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป | ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ...

By FloofyMace

โ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ... ๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๏ฟฝ... More

AUTHORS NOTE
SOLACE. 01
SOLACE. 02
SOLACE. 03
SOLACE. 04
MEGUMI. 01
MEGUMI. 02
MEGUMI. 03
MEGUMI. 04
MEGUMI. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 06
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09
ASPIRATION. 01
ASPIRATION. 02
ASPIRATION. 03
ASPIRATION. 04
ASPIRATION. 05
ASPIRATION. 06
ASPIRATION. 07
ASPIRATION. 08
DESIRE. 01
DESIRE. 02
DESIRE. 03
DESIRE. 04
DESIRE. 05
DESIRE. 06
DESIRE. 07

PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07

3.9K 195 67
By FloofyMace

"take her out today."

"huh?"

it was early in the morning, around 6 o'clock. Gojo came to Megumi's room knowing his student was already awake.

"I thought about it last night. you should take her out. if I'm right, her choices and understanding is processed using the higher ups's influences. she has the body of a strong sorcerer, but a heart of a child. so, i cleared yours and her schedule for today, so I better see results! don't fail me Megumi!" Gojo suddenly reverted to his happy going self and left the room.

with that being explained, that's how the shikigami user ended up in a wisteria forest trail with (Y/n) and her companion.

he researched before hand on locations that would help her find some type of enjoyment. but he already knew she wasn't the average girl to want to go to big attractions or spend money on unnecessary things.

he was winging it from there.

"Megumi, is there a specific meaning to this place?" she asked looking around.

"well wisteria represents long-life and immortality. I'm not sure of the location itself."

"mmm. it says here that it can be mildly poisonous to cats and dogs."

he froze in his tracks and looked at (Y/n) and her phone, then at Mochi who was smiling and wagging his tail.

oh shit.

"we should leave then!" he nearly shouted as he pulled her arm. "just smelling it might be bad for him!"

"it's fine, Mochi is... no longer an ordinary dog."

huh??

"what do you mean?"

"Mochi is technically a cursed spirit."

"cursed spirit? since when? i didn't even sense it," he looked at the samoyed who was still smiling.

"since... sometime after I was with the higher ups. he's just been fused with my cursed energy is all."

the more Megumi learned about the girl, the more he was too stunned to speak. just what else did he have yet to learn? or rather, what other secrets was she keeping from him?

"he carries some of my passive traits, so he's no harm to anyone or nothing can harm him. it's ultimately a good and bad thing... sorry for scaring you."

"no you're fine, I should've been more aware and checked the additional info about wisteria," Megum said, removing his hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"should we continue our walk then?"

he nodded and continued to silently walk with the girl whilst recovering from his post-heart-attack.

________________

"is there anything you want to do today?"

they both sat together under an umbrella table waiting for their food to arrive. Mochi sat on the floor, resting from their long walk.

"no, you had wanted to take me out today, so I figured you had an itinerary made."

"aside from the wisteria forest and lunch, i didn't have much planned because... I don't know what you like anymore."

(Y/n) hummed in dissapointment, "to be honest, I don't know what I like anymore myself."

it was a few awkward seconds before the waiter came back with their food, Mochi's food included. their lunch was a quiet one, but held a comfortable silence.

Megumi was ready to pay the bill, but (Y/n) swiftly took the book and swapped the cards before the waiter could realize. Megumi however noticed it the moment it landed in the waiter's hand.

"wait!"

the waiter already left, leaving Megumi to glare at his lunchmate. he wanted to be mad, mad at the girl for paying the bill. but he couldn't. he couldn't bring himself to be mad at her.

(Y/n) looked at Megumi with a blank expression, "you even taking me out is more than enough, and I appreciate it. at least let me take care of the bill..."

he sighed, "it would be better to use your card on things for yourself. i'm not saying you shouldn't treat others, but definitely consider yourself first."

she nodded as they stacked their dishes neatly in a pile for the staff.

"Megumi?"

"yeah?"

"i actually have a place in mind."

________________

the 2 sorcerers stood in front of a shrine. people were leaving and entering, those entering lined up to pay respect to Kami or pray for great fortune and blessings.

they lined up and waited their turn, eventually reaching the actual prayer site to clap and bow like the rest of the people.

"so, why did you want to come here again?"

"I wanted to pray for the health of the good people I've met since returning... along with paying respect to Suguru Geto... do you know him?"

"i've heard very few of him, just the general that he was sensei's best friend."

"mmm. he was one of the people who raised me. it wasn't until recently i learned he no longer walks the earth. so i thought I'd pay respect to him for those lost times."

Megumi hummed as they both left for the exit.

"you two! you look like a lovely couple! please take an omikuji (fortune slip)!" an elderly man waved at the duo.

"gomen, we're not-"

"even if you're not together take one! see what lies ahead! of course, for 100 yen."

Megumi wanted to refuse, but followed (Y/n)'s lead since she took a step forward.

the albino paid the 100 yen and reached inside the box, pulling out a slip.

"what does it say?" Megumi peered over.

"are you going to get one? if so, we should read it together," she stared at him innocently, folding the paper to hide its contents.

"fine," Megumi paid for his omikuji and took a slip out.

"so?"

"you first."

he sighed showing the slip with the kanji "中吉", "middle blessing."

she showed hers slowly, revealing "末凶", "curse to come."

Megumi wasn't one to believe heavily on this type of stuff. but with their pasts and circumstances, it was more than believable.

"ehh, i don't do this often, but may i interpret your omikuji? i sense something about you two that I don't in others," the old man fretted.

**not a tradition or performance done at actual locations

the 15 year-olds looked at 1 another before handing him their slips.

"for you young man, i sense that something great in life has occurred. something possibly permanent, something possibly not. regardless it's a true blessing that cannot be taken for granted. you must hold onto it or else it will fade away like it has before. if not hold onto it, bloom with it."

this made Megumi's eyes widen.

"for you young lady, i have sensed that something quite relieving occurred. with great freedom, comes great responsibility. you may spread your wings as far as you like, but the cage you were once in will continue to reappear. it's up to you and the help of others to pave a new path."

he handed back the slips to the duo as they quickly thanked him for his services and made their way out of the shrine's domain.

"the elderly... can really sense the differences in people."

"it appears so... do you believe in what he said about your blessing?"

"... I believe it. i suppose it relates to my connections with the higher ups and their nature over my existence."

Megumi nodded his head as they continued walking until they saw a park.

the park had a small jungle gym with slides, ladders, and built in play stations. some feet away were 2 vacant swings, the pushed up piles of bark were evident enough to show how popular that area was.

"(Y/n) come here," she followed Megumi to the pair of swings. "sit."

she sat down as instructed, hands on the chains attached to the seat.

"the last time you went to a park must have been the time you went with me right?"

"yeah..."

Megumi said nothing further as he gave a slight push on her back, then putting in more force each time she returned from the forward swing.

her hair flew back and forth as she felt herself floating above the ground. how the ground seemed to be closer and further with each push Megumi placed.

eventually he stopped, allowing (Y/n) to naturally swing her legs forward and back to the momentum.

her cheeks dusted to a light pink as she started enjoy the sensation she was feeling.

unbeknownst to Megumi, his lips cracked into a small smile as he watched her from the other swing he sat on.

he watched her go as he had Mochi on his legs, raising and swinging them both to all that he could.

she continued until the sky turned hazy, transforming from clear blue skies to murky orange, pink, and purple.

"I think we ought to get going, it's getting late and we should get dinner," this caused (Y/n) to slow down and come to a stop.

"yeah," they both got up, Megumi taking the lead.

but he was stopped when 2 arms wrapped around his torso, and a slight pressure placed on his upper back.

"Megumi, thank you for today... i know it's difficult to work with someone like me, someone who can hardly express what she wants or thinking. but, I'm grateful you took me out today... I really liked it and... I had fun, especially on the swings... it's simple, but i liked it."

she tightened her grip around the male, trying to send the message physically to show how much she meant it.

Megumi removed her hands to face (Y/n) and pulled her in for a hug.

his cheeks were a tinted pink as his arms tightened around her, "you don't need to thank me. i enjoyed taking you out today and seeing you enjoy the places as well. and im glad you had fun, especially on the swings. that's what I really hoped for today, for you to have fun."

she hummed at his statement as they separated from another to leave the park.

"and (Y/n), don't be hesitant to tell me what you want. whatever it is I'll get it for you or make it happen."

"even if it's my request for you to turn into a dog for one day?"

Megumi was held back by her words.

"im just kidding," she slightly chuckled.

that was his first time he saw her smile since her arrival.

her smile alone, was more than enough to make him want to smile with her.

__________________________________________

"stay with me always."

- anon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 13
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
21.4K 270 22
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐€๐™๐˜ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐…๐€๐Š๐„๐’๏ฟฝ...
613K 27.1K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
67.5K 1.4K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...