Set of Four || Christopher St...

By letstrip3

A girl that's been best friends with the Sturniolo Triplets for all her life starts to catch feelings for one... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

24

12.6K 136 116
By letstrip3

Updating the cast list:

Julia Grace as Cassie

Kayla Patterson (I think that's her name) as Trinity

Austin Waller as Tommy

Connor Leest as James

Coke Beckham as Noah

-

"I don't want to talk about it." Chris says, carrying boxes from the car to my room.

"Please just tell me what's wrong. I don't want to leave our relationship on bad terms." I say.

"Fine. It's what Nick said. You're gonna be going to all these parties to meet new friends and you're gonna find all these hot guys and you'll forget about me." Chris says.

"Chris, are you serious? You have to be joking. You've been one of my best friends since I was 4 years old. Without you, Matt and Nick I would've died from either suicide or murder by my family by now."

"I don't mean in a friendship way, Jordan. I mean it as your boyfriend."

"Chris. I love you. You are the only person I want. Yeah, I'm gonna meet new friends and some of them will be guys but all I'll be thinking about when I'm with them is how excited I am to get home and FaceTime you." I smile.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile before kissing him.

"I love you too." He smiles.

-

After the boys help me get everything unpacked, we say our sad and teary goodbyes and they head back to Boston. Nick got his driver's license a few weeks ago so luckily it won't just be Matt driving the whole time.

I'm going to miss them so freaking much.

I sit on my bed in my new dorm.

I make a Tik Tok and then decide to take a nap.

112.6k likes

Whoisjordan hmu with people who go to Salisbury University plzzzz

296 comments

97 shares

User1 my sister goes there!

User2 @user3

User4 so you're not near the boys anymore?

Nicolassturniolo SO PROUD IF YOU BAE

Christophersturniolo better give me a banger haircut when you come back
^whoisjordan I already know you wouldn't trust me with your hair

I'm woken up later by someone bursting through the door.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Did I wake you up from a nap?" A nervous girl comes in with a ton of bags.

"Oh gosh, it's totally fine. Let me help you with some of these." I say.

"Oh, thanks." She lets loose as I take a few bags for her.

"I'm Jordan." I smile, offering my hand to shake.

"I'm Cassie." She smiles.

A slight grin enters my face.

"Yes, like the one from Euphoria. Everyone always says that when I introduce myself now." She says.

I laugh.

"But don't worry. I'm not a lying 2-face cunt that'll steal your boyfriend like the Cassie in Euphoria. I've never even had a boyfriend of my own." She says.

-

Cassie and I decide to go out for dinner to get to know each other better and maybe meet some new people too.

"So where are you from?" I ask.

"North Carolina. What about you?"

"Boston. I grew up with the Sturniolo triplets next door to me. Even though I see them as brothers, I biologically only have one brother, who I never talk to." I explain.

"Oh, I'm an only child." She says.

I nod. "Nice."

We walk around campus talking for a while and meet a few people at the dining hall.

"Hey, I know you." A blonde kid says. "I'm James by the way."

I smile. "Jordan."

"Yeah, you're the girl that hangs out with the Sturniolo Triplets." A brunette says. "I'm Noah."

"So are you guys freshman's too?" I ask.

"I'm a junior." Noah says.

"I'm a freshman, yeah." James nods.

"I'm a freshman too." The last kid says. "Oh, and my name is Tommy."

"I'm Cassie."

We all talk for a while, not really eating anything.

-

We get back into our dorm and i collapse on my bed. "College is tiring and we haven't even started classes yet."

"Just wait until it's beach time." She smiles. "My step sister went here and we were at the beach down the road all the time. Ocean city is just a half hour drive away."

"I thought you said you were an only child." I say.

"Well, biologically I am. I have 3 step siblings and they're all older than me."

"Ah." I nod.

-

After a long first week of orientations and syllabi and all the beginning-of-the-year stuff, the week is finally over.

"Wanna go to the beach?" Cassie asks.

I sit up. "Yes."

We pack a beach bag with sunscreen and stuff like that.

"You know, if we save enough money, we all should get a beach house or condo or something down there." Cassie says.

"Actually my parents have a condo in Bethany. If we have a king weekend or something, like for President's day, we should stay down there with James, Tommy and Noah."

"Oh cool! That sounds perfect!"

I smile.

We walk down the hall and run into a blonde girl.

"Sorry." She says.

"Oh, it's fine."

"I'm new here and I just don't know anyone here, I'm super nervous about everything." She says.

"Well, my name is Jordan and this is Cassie. You're welcome to hang out with us whenever you want."

"Thank you, I'm Trinity."

We exchange snaps and Cassie and I go down to the parking lot where the boys pick us up.

a/n- now that I've finished writing this story im going to update every day until it's over :) yay for me, and then hopefully I can have enough chapters of the baylen story to start posting daily, if not I'll just do what I did with this one which is Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 19.2K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
280K 3.3K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
31.7K 218 47
Imagines about the sturniolo triplets and nathan-because I'm a nate girl. Also, there are going to be a lot of harsh topics, so if you're not comfort...
18.9K 314 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...