โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| iii ; yuta okkotsu

18.7K 766 643
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"Okkotsu Yuta-kun."

The boy named Okkotsu Yuta sat on the chair with his knees to his chest, not wanting to look up at Gojo.

Well this is a familiar sight, Gojo sighed as he stood in the execution room. Just then, he spotted something on the ground and picked it up.

"What's this, Okkotsu Yuta-kun?" Gojo questioned as the item in his hand was somewhat crushed. Its blade twisted into a knot and the sharp point was curved.

"That was...a knife," Yuta muttered. "I tried to kill myself. But Rika-chan wouldn't let me, she got in the way."

"Geez, you're kinda gloomy..." Gojo murmured. "Today's your first day at your new school."

"I'm not going," said Yuta. "I don't want to hurt anybody anymore... so I'm not going."

"But... you'll be lonely," Gojo whispered. "That curse attached to you can help people, depending on how it's used. Learn to control its power. Then you can decide whether throwing it all away is worth it."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"New transfer student incoming! Let's get the party... started...?"

"I hear he's quite the punk," Maki said harshly. "As for being nice to that kind of guy... no thanks."

"Salmon," Inumaki said while Panda remained silent.

"Well, whatever," Gojo sighed before looking at the door. "Come on in!"

Maki rested her cheek on her left fist as she looked at the door, Gonna give him the silent treatment.

But then, as if the same scene from two months ago was replaying again, the three first-years felt the intense negative cursed energy that lingered around Yuta, which was inevitably Rika.

Maki unzipped her bag as she whipped out her spear just as Yuta was introducing himself, "I'm Okkotsu Yuta. Nice to meet y-"

"Is this some sort of test?" Maki questioned as her spear once again pierced the chalkboard next to Yuta. "Hey, you're cursed. This is not the place for the Cursed to be."

"Don't worry everyone. Yuta is just like Y/N. But first, let me explain about this school," Gojo cut in and began explaining everything, just like how he did with Y/N's arrival.

He gained the same reactions from his students as they knew he was not reliable when it came to matters like these.

"Oh, I'd step away if I were you," Gojo warned. Just then, two arms appeared next to Yuta out of anger as Maki's spear was grabbed.

"Don't bully..."

"Wait, Rika-chan!" Yuta yelled.

"Yuta!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
SIX YEARS AGO...

"Yuta, happy birthday," Rika smiled as she held a box in her hands.

"Yaay! Can I open it?" Yuta asked.

"Sure," Rika said and passed the box to him.

Yuta excitedly opened the box and took out the item. He held it in between his finger and asked, "A ring?"

"It's an engagement ring," Rika answered as she intertwined their pinkies together. "It means when we grow up, we'll get married."

"Sure!" Yuta beamed at her. "It's a promise!"

BANG!

"Hey, someone call for an ambulance!"

"Idiot, can't you see?! She's beyond saving!!"

"Her head's crushed in!"

Yuta stood frozen as he looked at Rika's lifeless body on the road.

"Rika-chan...?"

"Yuuuuuta..."

"Huh?" Yuta muttered before he felt something grab onto his ankles. He looked down, only to see Rika in the form of a Curse.

"Yuta. When we grow up... let's get married... It's a promise."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"That is the story of Yuta Okkotsu, who is cursed by Rika, the girl who loves him!" Gojo exclaimed. "Everyone get along, okay?! Attacking Yuta may or may not activate Rika's curse. Anyway... just be careful!"

Too late, the trio thought at the same time.

Gojo quickly introduced the three first-years to Yuta, "There's one more first-year. But she's on a mission now. She'll probably be back tonight so you can see her tomorrow."

"What's her name?" Yuta asked.

"Fujiwara Y/N. Just like you, she has a Curse attached to her," Gojo replied. "Nacht Faust, the Devil of Curses. She's grown stronger and has begun learning to control her Curse. You can do the same as well, Yuta."

Yuta nodded his head as he gripped onto his uniform. Gojo smiled before clapping his hands, "All right. Our afternoon practical jujutsu class will be conducted in pairs. Toge and Panda, pair up. Maki and Yuta, pair up."

"I swear this is a repetition of Y/N's arrival," Maki muttered before she looked at Yuta.

"Have fun!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"So, what's the Curse we're going to exorcise?"

Y/N skipped along the curb as Nanami walked calmly next to her.

"It's a Grade 1 Curse. It likes to hide in the dark which explains why we're in the sewers," Nanami explained. "From what Ijichi said, it can multiply itself. It'll be hard to figure out which is the main body since the cursed energy is evenly split."

Y/N nodded her head as she pulled out her sword from her shadow. Nanami took out his blunt sword that was wrapped in a splattered black dot design.

"We're close," Nanami said. Y/N readied her sword as her senses heightened in alert. "Let's finish this by 6PM. If not, I'll be working overtime."

"But you working overtime is so cool," Y/N smiled at him.

"Hmph," Nanami looked away before feeling intense cursed energy from above. He looked up just as the Curse fell from the ceiling.

"Nanami-san!" Y/N shouted as the man fell on his back, struggling to push the Curse back.

Y/N quickly ran up to it, kicking it away from Nanami. The Curse slammed into a wall while Nanami regained his footing.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked.

"No worries. It didn't affect me at all," Nanami said. "Look, it's multiplying."

Y/N looked back at the curse and watched as it multiplied. There were now 12 curses and they all radiated the same amount of energy.

"So it made clones of itself instead of splitting," Nanami commented. "Let's take care of this."

Y/N nodded her head as the two sorcerers ran towards the curse. Nanami swung his sword, activating his 7:3 technique. Y/N disappeared and reappeared behind one of the curses and exorcised it.

All of a sudden, flames were thrown in her direction, alerting the girl.

"Uh, Nanami?! Did the curse have any other cursed techniques?!" Y/N shouted as she quickly spun to her right, avoiding another curse.

"No, why?" Nanami questioned as he exorcised another curse.

"One of them threw flames at me!" Y/N shouted. "Frankly, they're growing quite annoying."

"Flames?" Nanami muttered. That was until he felt something tying him to the ground and he looked down. There were roots tying him to the ground and he clicked his tongue.

Just then, one of the curses approached Y/N from the back and somehow hit a critical point at her body. Her eyes widened as she fell to the ground. She quickly picked up her sword before she swung at the curse, quickly exorcising it.

"It just used Nanami's technique..." She muttered. "There's different types of cursed techniques this curse can use. Maybe it doesn't have multiple ones but instead has... a copy cursed technique!"

Y/N quickly ran up against the wall and spun her sword, exorcising two curses at once.

"Nanami, the curse has a copy cursed technique!" Y/N shouted. "We have to kill them all at once!"

Nanami nodded his head, glancing down at his watch. 5:50PM. 10 more minutes until overtime and there were still seven left.

Y/N refrained from using hers or Nacht's cursed technique in fear that the curse would copy it as well. Instead, she'd save it for the end to deal the killing blow.

She quickly kicked the curses to a huddled spot and looked at Nanami. With his ratio technique: Collapse, he restricted the curses escape route.

Surrounding the curses, the two sorcerers made their move at the same time. Y/N swung her sword as the shadows exorcised four of the curses while Nanami used his cursed technique to quickly end the remaining three.

Nanami checked his watch and saw that it had just turned 6PM. He kept his sword as well as Y/N as they made their way out of the sewers.

"Good job at figuring out about the cursed technique," Nanami said, earning a smile from Y/N.

"I learn from the best," Y/N responded.

"Let's get going."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Gojo leaned onto the wall while Yuta sat down next to him. They were at the hospital after Maki and Yuta had recovered the missing children.

"They said Maki and the kids will be fine," Gojo stated.

"That's good..." Yuta muttered.

"You don't look too relieved," Gojo commented.

Yuta sighed as he looked at his engagement ring, "For the first time... I summoned Rika-chan."

"I see. That's a step forward then," Gojo told him.

Just then, a small kid holding onto his IV stand, looking extremely pale. Yuta's eyes widened as a memory flashed in his head. It was his first meeting with Rika.

"What is it?" Gojo asked.

"Nothing," Yuta replied. "Just remembering something."

Gojo looked down at Yuta as the younger one said, "Maybe Rika-chan isn't the one cursing me...maybe I'm the one who cursed Rika-chan instead."

"I've always believed that love is the most twisted curse of them all."

Yuta bit his lip to prevent himself from crying. He clenched his fist before his eyes showed determination.

"Sensei... I'm going to unravel Rika-chan's curse at Jujutsu High."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/N bid goodnight to Nanami as she headed towards the dorms. It was nighttime as Nanami had brought her out for a meal after their mission.

She closed her eyes, letting herself sink into her own shadow before reappearing in her room by one of the shadows present.

Y/N placed her sword underneath her bed as she grabbed her towel and a change of clothes. She reappeared in the girls bathroom and took a quick shower. Drying her hair, Y/N grabbed her toothbrush that already had toothpaste and began brushing her teeth.

After spitting out the toothpaste with water, Y/N was about to head back to her room when she heard footsteps. She quickly disappeared into her shadow and waited for a few seconds.

Soon enough, a boy with disheveled black hair and blue eyes stepped in front of the sink and began brushing his teeth. Storing her things in her shadow, Y/N slowly appeared behind the boy.

"Who are you?"

At her voice, the boy jumped in shock and started choking. He quickly rinsed the toothpaste away and turned around.

"I-I'm Okkotsu Yuta, the new first-year," Yuta introduced himself. "I'm guessing you're Fujiwara Y/N who was on mission today?"

Y/N crossed her arms, "Yes, that's me."

"Nice to meet you," Yuta said. "I hope we can get along well."

Yuta yelped when Y/N took a step closer, leaving barely any space in between them. She looked into his eyes and tilted her head.

"So you're cursed too, huh? Guess fate made us meet for a reason," Y/N muttered under her breath.

"Huh?" Yuta tilted his head.

"Nothing. Head back to your room. You should be asleep," Y/N said.

"Y-Yes!" Yuta exclaimed.

Y/N walked away, leaving the boy alone. Yuta let out a sigh of relief as he held onto the sink. That was scary.

As Y/N's words rang in his head, Yuta quickly headed back to his room. As if that encounter wasn't enough for him for that night, imagine the complete shock Yuta felt when he saw Y/N open the door to the room next to his.

"Oh," Y/N said. "We're next to each other."

"It seems so," Yuta anxiously laughed.

Y/N went back into her room without another word, closing the door and locking it shut. Yuta stared at the door before heading into his room as well.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Back at the sewers, a man with black yukata robes and gold-coloured kasaya garments over looked over at the wall where there were black markings as a result of Nacht's cursed technique.

"Fujiwara Y/N, the last heir to the Fujiwara Clan and cursed by Nacht Faust, Devil of Curses. What an interesting girl. I can't wait to kill you and take Nacht for my plans."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.9K 44
Okkotsu Y/n is a little sister of Okkotsu Yuuta and she has the same weapon as her brother. She just a nice girl with a 'Demon' Jujutsu kaisen x fem...
17.2K 494 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
14.6K 906 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
148K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...