The story of Blaire Noire

By Cherrybomb9824

Blaire Noire Swan is the adoptive daughter of Charlie Swan. When Charlie's daughter, Bella, moves back and fo... More

Blaire Noire
Prologue
Chapter 01: The Decision
Chapter 02: Moving
Chapter 2 1/2: Charlie's POV
Chapter 03: Meeting the family
Chapter 04: The new teacher
Chapter 05: School
Chapter 06: The team
Chapter 07: New friends
Chapter 08: Who are you?
Chapter 09: Avoiding the Witch Boy
Chapter 10: Just sign the damn papers
Chapter 11: We meet again
Chapter 11: Klarion's POV
Chapter 12: Guessing game
Chapter 13; Returning home

Chapter 08: First Mission

4.3K 124 1
By Cherrybomb9824

Blaire's POV

I was sitting on my bed and doodling runes in my journal anxious about tonight. My first mission. Damian was doing stress push ups in front of our beds which wasn't helping my current anxiety.

"Get on" he suddenly said startling me "What?" I asked dumbly "Get on my back" I did as told and Damian continued his push ups. I sat crisscross on his back with my journal on my lap. I sat there for a moment before asking "Do you think I'll screw up?" "No, but your new and mistakes can be made. You're only human. Just remember what Constantine and I taught you" I looked at the back of his head and nodded "Okay..."

~~~timeskip~~~

I was on a small team with Damian, Tim, Dick, Starfire, Raven, Jon, and Connor. The plan was to infiltrate a villain group called 'The Light' and steal information. I was to remain by Tim's side at all times as he was the hacker and was honestly the safest person to be around. Everyone else made sure that no one was able to get to us. I would only be Tim's last line of defense. No pressure there.

Tim hooked himself up to The Light's network and started downloading information and avoiding hidden viruses. I patrolled around him but froze when something brushed up against my leg. E looked down to see an orange tabby with red eyes.

"Aww" I whispered before picking the cat up "where'd you come from little....girl?" I quickly checked the gender making her new in discomfort "Sorry, baby, I didn't want to accidentally misgender you" I then gave her some chin scratches "I'm gonna take you home with me" I said smiling at the adorable kitty.

"Sorry, but I can't allow that" a boyish voice called out making me whirl around and see a boy around 16-18 years old in a weird suit that looked like a modern day pilgrim. He had ashen blue skin, onyx locks with two of them standing up like devil horns, and his eyes......I didn't get a good look because he suddenly attacked me with magic. I ducked and quickly put the cat on the ground "Go hide!" I hissed at the cat which it mewled in protest to.

I was about to shoo the feline away when he attacked me again and tackled me to the ground. We tussled resulting in me pinning him to the ground as he had no experience in regular fighting and depended on his magic. However I was suddenly thrown against the wall and pinned down. I screw my eyes shut and cry out in pain making the cat from before yowl "What do you mean don't hurt 'them'? It's just a stupid girl!" The boy snapped at the cat making me crack my eyes open.

The cat let out a series of mews and hisses at the boy who looked at her and spoke as if she was speaking English. "What on earth are you talking about Teekl? What's non-binary? And why is sh-" 'Teekl' snarls "they so important?" I quickly realized that the cat I was so affectionate to was a familiar to the unknown warlock boy. Teekl responded with another mew making the boy let out a startled gasp "That's impossible! I've waited for them for nearly 2,000 something years for them and they just suddenly appear now? Right when I've given up hope?" As he spoke he started crushing me with the red mist like magic that he uses making it hard to breathe "I refuse to accept that!"

When he said those words a sharp pain appeared in my chest, Teekl seemed to sense that as she let out a scolding hiss. My magic started pouring out of me except instead of silver, it was golden mist that appeared.

I felt my eyes change.

I broke his magic and pushed the boy away from me before falling to the ground in an exhausted heap. I felt my eyes turn back to normal before the boy stormed over and grabbed me by my throat "How did you do that you little kelp! Karp? Welp? Welp!" He snapped before making eye contact with me. Both our breaths hitched.

Something clicked into place with me. I could feel the stars aligning, the world seemed to stop spinning and everything seemed to make sense. I couldn't explain it really. There was just this strange familiarity this......piece of me that was missing for a long time and suddenly..... I found it as I stared into this boy's marble silver blue eyes. He seemed equally surprised as I was at this shift in the universe. He suddenly dropped me on my ass and Teekl ran over to check me for injuries.

I don't know why....but suddenly the boy's words came back to me 'I refuse to accept that!' And I winced as the pain in my chest returned. The boy also winced as we both rubbed our chest over our hearts "It's.....it's really you, you're finally here after all this time..." I suddenly I heard Tim through the intercoms "I got the intel let's go!" I scrambled up and ran away "Wait! Come back!" He called out and ran after me as I bolted for the quintet. I leaped on and yelled "Go, go, go!" In a panicked voice.

We took off as Damian rushed over to me and began checking me for injuries with a worried gaze "What happened?" He asked concerned, I looked out and saw the heartbroken looking boy with his cat and said "I don't know."

~~~timeskip~~~
We arrived back at the tower only for everyone to jump out and yell "Surprise!" Startling me.

I looked around and saw gold glitter confetti and purple and blue balloons decorate the tower with a banner reading 'Happy sweet 16 Blaire!' In indigo paint. There was a cake with presents on the dining table and Bruce, Zatanna, and Constantine were there "What's all this?" I asked in confusion while removing my mask.

"It appears to be a surprise birthday party for you, B" Damian said as he removed his mask "Have you never been thrown a birthday party before?" Jon asks jokingly, Raven frowned as she read my mind "No, they haven't..." this made everyone look at me in surprise as I looked around in awe. Damian however knew about this and watched me for my reaction.

"It's so beautiful guys....how do you have a birthday party?" I ask them with an excited smile. Everyone laughed at my innocent childish wonder before we decided that we should change then start with cake and open presents later.

We opened up presents and I was confused. A collar with a bell and leash/harness, little sweaters and booties, a couple of superhero capes (that could honestly work as a handkerchief for me), a cat hoodie with a pouch, a backpack with a dome window, and food bowls? But it all made sense when I opened Damian's present.

"Oh my gosh he's so cute!" I immediately pulled the cat in for a hug. Not noticing the blue flash in his eyes.

"What are you going to name him?" Starfire asked, I looked at him before saying "Xenos, his name is Xenos."

~~~timeskip~~~
After the party Bruce took us home, we got ready for bed and Damian decided to bunk with Xenos and I.

As we settled down in my bed Damian suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and asked "What happened the mission?" I bit my lip before telling him everything that I knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 377 17
AU. Damian was raised to be great! Yet, an unexpected trip to another dimension reduced him to a slave. He's determined to escape, and as luck would...
29.3K 501 22
Nicole Cameron Hale. She is the daughter of Jasper and Alice. Being a vampire hybrid means that she's different from the rest of her family. She can...
7.5K 259 17
We all know of Charlie Swan and Bella swan, correct? The chief of police and the new girl. However, what Bella doesn't know is her mysterious uncle...
188K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...