The story of Blaire Noire

By Cherrybomb9824

Blaire Noire Swan is the adoptive daughter of Charlie Swan. When Charlie's daughter, Bella, moves back and fo... More

Blaire Noire
Prologue
Chapter 01: The Decision
Chapter 02: Moving
Chapter 2 1/2: Charlie's POV
Chapter 03: Meeting the family
Chapter 05: School
Chapter 06: The team
Chapter 07: New friends
Chapter 08: First Mission
Chapter 08: Who are you?
Chapter 09: Avoiding the Witch Boy
Chapter 10: Just sign the damn papers
Chapter 11: We meet again
Chapter 11: Klarion's POV
Chapter 12: Guessing game
Chapter 13; Returning home

Chapter 04: The new teacher

5.8K 153 11
By Cherrybomb9824

Blaire's POV

A week had passed and I was sitting at the table with Barbra, Bruce, and Tom. Bruce was at the head of the table as per usual. I sat at his left alone while Barbra was across from me with Tim next to her they were eating breakfast while I waited for Damian.

Thankfully he showed up minutes later with a Manila folder and sat right next to me "I ran that background check" Damian commented and got disapproving glared from everyone at the table except for me. I stared at the the plate in front of me and bitterly asked "Get an eye fill then?"

He gave me a smirk and said "Tch, idiot. I eliminated the pictures that Bella posted and replaced them with these" he proceeded to pass the Manila envelope to me. I looked at him warily and opened it pulling out.........Bella's nudes! I gasped and covered my mouth to hide my startled laugh.

Bruce, Barbra, and Tim gave me curious looks and tried to peak at the pictures but I quickly slipped them back into the envelope and turned to Damian with a serious expression "Damian.....what you did was scheming, backhanded, and overall immoral," I began earning a surprised look from Damian but then my face broke out into a face splitting smile "but it was also the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

I leaned over and embraced him startling him and everyone at the table. Feeling like I did something wrong I immediately pulled away and started stammering out apologizes when Damian waved me off "It's fine.....Blaire. Let's just eat......why is your plate still full?" Barbra and Tim smirked and cheekily said "They were waiting for you" I flushed and Damian scoffed before rolling his eyes "Tch idiot. You don't need my permission to eat" he pulled my chair closer to the table and said in a commanding voice "Eat."

~~~timeskip~~~

Bruce took me and Damian, who insisted on coming, to a manor in Northumberland, England. It apparently belongs to my new magic teachers a woman called Zatanna and a man called John Constantine. He told me to change into workout clothes and to relax, but that did nothing to help so Damian stepped up and insisted that he come along.

Upon arriving we were met with a black haired woman wearing......a magician's uniform? And a blonde haired man wearing a trench coat....I feel like I knew him from somewhere, but I couldn't quite place it. Damian kept a protective arm around my waist as we approached them. Both Bruce and Damian were in their 'night shift' uniforms I wore a spare domino mask to hide my identity.

"Zatanna, Contantine" Bru-err Batman said formally Zatanna spoke first while Constantine stared at me with a funny look making Damian's grip on me tighten slightly "Hello, Batman, good to see you again. I see you brought Robin," she nodded to Damian in acknowledgment and he nodded back "is this the kid?" Constantine suddenly asked making Batman nod and turn to me "This is Sterling your new student" I gave them a nervous shy smile "Nice to meet you."

Constantine eyed me for a moment before saying "Let's get started then, shall we?"

~~~timeskip~~~
I laid on the floor of the training room with my eyes shut and panting.

By 'getting started' I didn't realize that Constantine was going to attack me with everything he had! Bruce and Zatanna had to hold Damian back from helping me and going absolutely feral on Constantine's ass. Thankfully I managed to shield and attack him with equal force of magic. Constantine approached my exhausted form.

"Excellent work! I don't think I'll need to teach you much, who'd ya study with before?" He asked, confusing me "Uhhh, no one?" I said breathlessly he looked at me in surprise "No one? Then how the hell did ya defend yourself against me?" "I just....listened to the voice" I murmured in embarrassment "The voice?" He asked kneeling down next to me. I averted my eyes and said "Ever since I was little I've had this voice in my head that would tell me... spells and incantations for things."

He exchanged looks with Zatanna before saying "Alright, I'll teach ya."

I blinked and when I opened my eyes I was being carried off the Batjet by Damian and into the manor. He carried me all the way to my room and set me on my bed "I'll get you something to eat. Shower and rest, using all that magic drained you" I gave him a weak smile "Thanks....D" he blinked before averting his gaze "Anytime....B" then he left.

I slowly made my way to the shower and rid myself of the sweat and grime from training at Constantine's. I was relieved to finally have hot water instead of lukewarm or cold water. Once I was done I changed into pajamas before making my way back to the bed and climbing in.

Damian reentered in his own pajamas with a tray of two plates of food.

He sat on the bed with me and we ate and talked about random things before finishing eating and setting the dirty dishes aside and he sat against the headboard. I crawled over and snuggled against his side and rested my head on his shoulder.

Damian allowed me to do this. Mainly because he knew that I craved closeness and affection like air in space or water in a desert, but I think he also wanted this affection too. He gently rested his head on top of mine "What's wrong?" I nibbled my lower lip and fiddled with his fingers "Nothing...." He rolled his eyes "Tell me" I sighed and sat up "Why did Constantine look worried when I said that a voice has been telling me about magic?" He looked at me and sighed before sitting a little straighter and saying.

"Hearing voices is never a good thing especially in our line of work, but it seems to me like this voice that you've been hearing since you were a baby is only here to protect you... so maybe it's not a bad thing, but don't let your guard down around it until you know what it is or where it comes from. Alright?" I nodded.

He smirked "So you aren't scared about your first day of school tomorrow?" I let out a groan and face planted onto the mattress making him chuckle.

~~~the next morning~~~
I woke up only to see that Damian had fallen asleep with me. I smiled and kissed his forehead and said "Best big brother ever" I swear I saw his mouth twitch upwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.8K 22
Ariana Swan-Curry already has a lot on her plate. High school, her dad living all the way in Maine, her mom being an assistant nurse to some hotshot...
45.5K 930 29
Louisa Fitzgerald lost her parents and was adopted by Renee. Bella Swan and Louisa became close friends but after Renee got remarried, they both agre...
427K 12.7K 25
Raven Swan is Spunky, Sweet, Caring, Sarcastic and Independent...everything Isabella Swan isn't. She is ALSO the adoptive daughter of Charlie Swan.
4K 116 24
Y/N Swan was an adopted Daughter of Charlie Swan, She's kind, curious, stubborn, adventurous, compassionate, and courageous. But everything change...