I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 5 - Problems

57.1K 1.4K 104
By bebe875

Cataleya's POV

I left the party as soon as Daniel kissed me, I can't believe I let my guard down and kissed him back. I knew the kiss or him being so close to me was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. Like a fool in love I enjoyed the thought of him and me being together. When his lips connected with mine, I forgot all of my worries. He made me feel normal and safe, he was somehow addictive. Yet something about him didn't feel right, the way he kissed me was right but wrong in so many ways. It was the look in his eyes that made me suspicious.

I stared blankly at the ceiling. What was wrong with me today? First I call my dad hoping he will let me go back to Spain. But with no luck, I cry on the phone and he doesn't seem the least concerned. Then I break down in front of Tia, hating the fact that I let her see me that way. And just an hour ago I let my guard down and kissed Daniel.

I knew going to that stupid party was a big mistake.

"Catt I'm going to sleep, I'm too tired. Night night." Tia yawned and walked to her room without waiting for my reply.

I strolled downstairs after getting changed into sweatpants and a tank top, I put my hair up in a messy bun and washed all of the make-up off my face.

I put on a scary movie. To be honest I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I don't like how the serial killer jumps out of nowhere making you scream and nearly pee yourself. But tonight was a night where I had to totally forget about everything, even if it made me pee myself. Right?

I made myself some popcorn and turned the volume up for extra tension. Only 15 minutes had passed and there were 2 killings already. What the fuck? Can't people protect themselves?

"No you whore, he's not a handsome man. He's a fucking serial killer." Yes I scream at the T.V when it's necessary.

I closed my eyes as soon as the serial killer jumped at the girl with a knife. When I knew it was safe I peeked and the girl lay in shreds of flesh. A pool of blood was surrounding her. How nice!

I jumped at the sight of the doorbell, popcorn flying everywhere. I cursed silently before walking to the door. I was about to open the door, but I pulled my hand away from the door knob. I looked around for a sharp or long object to defend myself. Defend myself? I should really stop watching scary movies, they were having a massive effect on me.

I spotted an umbrella, I was going to defend myself with a freaking umbrella. I laughed at myself silently and opened the door while hiding the umbrella behind me.

A tall, hazel eyed boy stood in front of me. He looked worried and slightly scared. I raised my eyebrow at the sight of Daniel.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

He smirked before answering. "I've come to keep you company."

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks but no thanks." I was about to shut the door but he barged in.

"HEY, dickhead get out."

I put the umbrella away and followed Daniel. He made his way to the living room and sat down ignoring me. His eyes widened, he looked at me.

"Don't move." He whispered.

"What? Why?" I whispered back in confusion.

He smirked "There's a serial killer behind you."

I walked over to him and slapped him round the head. His eyes widened.

"Ouch, what was that for? No one has ever laid a finger on me." His face was priceless.

I laughed. "Pretty boy, that's about to change if you don't get the fuck out of my house."

He glared at me challengingly, then he got up. Well that was easy. I sighed in relief but then I got pushed on the couch. Daniel lay on top of me staring into my eyes. His eyes were the perfect hazel, luring me. His lips were screaming at me 'kiss me, kiss me'.

Damn it! I can't let my guard down again. I kicked him off me and he landed on the floor. He looked startled but he smirked after.

"You know, you're quite strong for a girl."

I smiled at his comment. "I train." I shrug and got up from my lying position to a sitting position.

"Train? As in fight." He looked concerned.

I smirked. "Something like that."

"So if there was a guy who wanted to kill you, would you fight or flight?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Fight then flight. Why are you going to kill me?"

He gave me a crooked smile and shook his head. He looked innocent yet playful, he looks so darn cute. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and read the message.

Unknown

Cataleya, you think you can get away with what you did to me? I have the power to do anything. Even killing you. Be careful darling.

My eyes widened at the text, my mouth formed the shape of an O, Daniel seemed to realise something was wrong.

"Who is it?" He eyed me carefully.

I put my phone back into my pocket and put my hand on my neck.  

"What are you talking about?"

"Cataleya, we both know your hiding something. Who just texted you?" He said the words clearly and more than loud enough.

I sighed. "I don't know, you should..erm..leave."

He gazed into my eyes, waiting for answers. Knowing he wasn't going to get any anger radiated out of his eyes and he stormed out of the house.

Great! Good job Catt. You made Daniel leave. I crossed my arms in anger, all these thoughts and questions were crossing my mind. Don't I deserve just one day without anything bad happening?

I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. Entering the kingdom of sleep to forget all of my problems. Mmm I like the sound of....yawn....that.

I woke up to the sound of glass smashing and Tia's scream. Without thinking I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to Tia, because it would all be my fault. I had brought my problems with me.

I slammed her bedroom door open to find Michael holding Tia with a knife placed on her throat. My eyes widened at the sight, Tia had tears flowing out of her eyes. Her breathing was rapid, and she had turned pale like a ghost.

"Cataleya, so glad you can join us."

I took my eyes off Tia, knowing if I didn't I would burst into tears. I tried to move towards them but Michael tightened the knife more around Tia's throat making her wince. I immediately stopped.

I looked at Michael in disgust. "Let her go."

He laughed coldly. "Why would I want to do that?"

"She hasn't done anything, I'll take her place." I said bitterly.

"Catt what's going on?" Tia asked hoarsely.

I looked at her feeling guilty. "Tiana don't worry. I promise nothing will happen to you."

Michael dropped his hand and held onto to the knife just in case I tried to do anything. He chuckled while looking at me.

"Walk towards me and I'll let Tia go."

I started taking slow steady steps, my heart was pounding against my chest. I didn't care about myself, I cared about Tia. She doesn't deserve to get hurt. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Michael gripped my arm tightly and pushed Tia away, she fell on the floor. I gasped when she whimpered in pain. I felt my cheeks burn in flames. My fists were scrunched together. My eyes started watering but I blinked the tears away. I faced Michael and punched him with all my strength and then I started kicking him. He was lying on the floor moaning in pain, every kick and punch made me feel relieved. Two hands pushed me against the wall making my head hit the hard concrete wall. I fell on the cold floor, my vision was blurry but I recognised the figure. It was Sam, Michael's best friend. I looked towards the door and Tiana was no longer there, I tried to get up but the pain was too much. 

And I blacked out.

******************

VOTE - COMMENT- FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
458K 26K 38
Getting chased by the Japanese Mafia with a hot girl probably isn't on your top ten of romantic first dates. The morning after Halloween, Kaya wakes...
314K 7.1K 34
Elisa Viktoria Ferrari, the youngest of three siblings and the princess of the Underworld. The Italian Mafia's most priced possession. She's stubborn...
2.5K 61 15
she's cold, dangerous, ruthless and shows no mercy she has a dark past full and pain, sadness and torture but she is a leader of a very feared gang s...