Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

By littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

151 7 8
By littlefreaklouist

TW, panic attacks, crying, anger, very toxic relationship, talks about sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

I unlock the door to my house. I walked past May and Happy. There is a relief off of my shoulders now that I'm away from her which I hate saying that but our relationship has been so toxic. We stopped hanging out everyday a month ago back in July but I can't be around her anymore.

She is being selfish. She is acting as if I didn't lose Mr. Stark too. And when I'm around her she is sad, constantly. It drains the energy out of me. I'm exhausted. When we are together we are either with Morgan or fucking each other. It feels so fake.

I slam the bathroom door shut and exhale loudly. I turn the shower on and begin to take off my clothes. I feel used. Used for her happiness and it's sucking the life out of me. I am fucking tired.

I step into the shower. I begin to cry. I fall against the cool shower wall which reminds me of earlier with Y/N. I sink to the floor gasping for air. I shake as I panic. I can't feel anything.

I am numb.

I am tired.

I am so done.

I can't be with her anymore.

I am falling apart.

I am breaking.

I shoot my eyes open gasping for air. I can hear a knock at the door. "I'm coming in, Peter." I hear Happy. I try to wipe my eyes but I can't move. He stays on the opposite side of the shower curtain and he sits on the ground. "What's going on? Did you get her pregnant?" He asks. I can't reply. I am clenching my jaw. I am hurting so badly. "No, is she being selfish and not realizing that you lost Tony too?" I choke out a sob which clearly tells him yes.

"She won't... let me cry, I feel like I'm being held hostage. She uses me. When I'm over there she is either having me have sex with her or we are with Morgan. I love Morgan, and so if I break up with Y/N I will lose Morgan as well and I can't have that." I stare at the water going down the drain.

"I can talk to her." He utters.

"Can you just go?" I ask. I can hear him get up, open the door then shut it. I exhale and lay my head against the wall.

I can't be with Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Happy walks out of the bathroom and walks to sit next to may. "He was having a panic attack." He utters.

"About Y/N?" May rests her head on her hand.

"Yeah... Okay I promised them both I wouldn't tell you or Pepper about this but... They have been having uh- ya know..." May sits straight up when Happy speaks. "He didn't get her pregnant, don't worry. But he says when they are together she doesn't care for his feelings, she doesn't understand that he lost Tony too. And when they are together they are either with Morgan or... Yeah." He murmurs

"Shit." She looks down. "Is he gonna break up with her?" She asks him.

"I don't know, I hope so." He sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I'm going to do it. She is making me go crazy. I changed into some gray sweats and a star wars t-shirt. Then I text her.

Peter: Will you meet me at the library, the one with the cafe in it. I need to talk to you.

I clench my jaw and run my fingers through my hair. The hair that was gripped by Y/N just a few hours ago as she hit her high. But I didn't hit mine.

Y/N: yeah, I'll be there in ten minutes.

I walk out and grab the keys. "Where are you going?" May asks.

"To break up with Y/N." I open the door and walk out. I'm really fucking scared. I have been with a purple alien but this is scarier. Way scarier.

I can hear falling play on the radio. I turn it up. I start crying on the drive there, I hate this, but I have to get out. I never thought Harry Styles would be making me cry.

I pull into the parking lot and I look up to the sky. "Forgive me for this Mr. Stark." I utter. I sigh and get out of my car. I walk into the library. I then go to a table and sit down.

A few minutes later I see the woman who has been evil to me, so fucking awful. She pulls me to a quick kiss, I know I will miss those lips but this is good what I am doing. "Hey lover boy." She sits down. I don't reply.

"I-" Is all I can get out. She looks at me with confusion. "I know you probably don't need this right now, but I'm breaking up with you." I look at my hands. I can't look at her and let her change my mind.

"Wait... What?" She whispers. "Why?" She doesn't cry. I don't think I hurt her that bad.

"You are killing me on the inside. You are using me to pleasure yourself, you don't care if I finish or get pleasure out of what we are doing. You use me for my body... We aren't even dating, we are just fuck buddies. You are only happy when I am inside of you. You don't even like me. You don't care about my feelings, you are so selfish. I had to watch Mr. Stark die too. I had to deal with it alone. I didn't have a Happy or Pepper. I didn't have a Peter or a Morgan. Y/N, you only care about yourself and I am so done. Did you know that I suffer from really bad anxiety and depression? When I told you, you didn't reply. You kissed me then had sex with me. Did you know that my parents both died, then my father figure Ben, Mr. Stark and now I have Happy. I have lost everyone including myself  Y/N. I have panic attacks every day after I am with you. Today I was in the shower Happy was on the other side of the curtain telling me to break up with you. I've lost myself. You are a bad person Y/N. You are so fucking rude to Pepper, your dad, me... Everyone. I'm done. I can't have you in my life anymore. I love Morgan with my whole heart, it is going to break me having to lose her but I can't be with you anymore." I say. I feel so fucking powerful. I stand up. "Thank you for teaching me about love, something you don't have. I'll see you around." I walk away.

I step into my car and drive away. I feel a weight go off that I didn't know was on my shoulders. I feel happier. I did it.

I walk into my house and May hugs me immediately. "I'm proud of you." Is all she says.

I feel great.

I am happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay AHHHHH can i just say real quick

FUCK Y/N!!!

very toxic person she is.

i wanted to make this chapter revolve around their break up so that's why it is so short.

but we are all very proud of peter.

don't worry, it will get happier.

SPOILER DON'T READ THE SENTENCE BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!!!

and don't worry y/n and peter will get back together.

i love you all - minus my sister haley

<3, kelsey

word count: 1279

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Magik By DeeNOss

Fanfiction

28.9K 556 44
A hero from a different timeline has to re-experience his journey to heroism as a member of the Avengers in this alternate reality, where he will hav...
6.4K 184 5
"We're in the endgame now" They lost, they lost family, they lost friends. "Whatever it takes" No matter what, they had to bring them back. "This...
22.6K 509 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
246K 6.2K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...