Patience

By forev3erstorm

"Be patient with me I'm somewhere between losing my mind...and finding my soul" More

๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฎ
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
018.
019.
020.
021.

017.

1.4K 51 11
By forev3erstorm

Akio "Red" C'aire Mills | Aspen CO
April 15th

"Get up."I said tapping Kori.

She moved around a little before turning the other way.

"Kori get up."I said pinching her arm.

She sat up with her natural resting mug .

"It's one in the morning what the fuck do you want?"She asked looking at her phone.

"Just get dress it doesn't have to be nothing cute."I said sitting at the end of the bed getting on my phone.

"I don't want to get dressed."She said in a whine.

"Okay well let's go."I said standing up pulling up my pants some.

"It can't wait till the morning?"She asked.

"Nah I fly back in tomorrow evening."I said.

"Why you leaving so early?"She asked standing up sounding kind of sad.

"I got some shit to handle with my nephew."I said as she threw on sweat suit over her spandex and sports bra.

"Mmm."She said as we walked out the room.

I chuckled at her attitude. We walked outside to my rental I opened the passenger door for her.

She looked at the flowers and money for a couple seconds before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you."She said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You're welcome."I said.

After a few seconds we pulled apart.

"Alright get in so we could go."I said walking around to the driver seat.

Kori Savanna
April 15th

forev3rkori 20 mins ago

"Here put this on."Red said handing me a blindfold

"But my lashes."I said with a slight pout.

"Kori put the shit on."He said.

I smacked my lips before putting it on.

After ten minutes the car came to a stop.

He helped me out the car and we walked for about five minutes until we got onto an elevator.

"Is we almost there because I'm getting impatient."I said.

"Yeah."He said with a chuckle.

We got off the elevator and walked for a couple seconds before coming to a stop. He opened a door and before guiding me in.

"Okay take it off."He said.

I lifted the blindfold off. I looked around the room taking in the decorations. Black and gold balloons floated in the air, and gold ones spelled out happy birthday.

A black and grey box sat on the bed.

"I'm about to cry. Thank you so much."I said as the tears welded up in my eyes.

"You're welcome thug."He said wiping my tears then pulling me into a hug.

It was him going out his way and doing this made my heart smile especially knowing he did it with genuine intentions.

"Alright let me take a picture."I said breaking the hug.

I took a couple pictures before posting one on my close friends.

"Hmm open it."He said handing me the box.

I opened the box revealing a book titled Things I didn't say in therapy and a gold anklet that read survivor in cursive with a ribbon.

"Hold on because you not about to have me crying again."I said with a chuckle looking up at the ceiling to stop the tears from falling.

"I really appreciate all of this. Thank you."I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome."He said kissing the top of my head.

"Could we go back to sleep now."I asked taking off my sweat suit, leaving me in my sports bra and spandex.

"Yeah let me take these off the bed."He said removing the balloons.

"Who helped you decorate?"I asked sitting on the chair in the corner of the room.

"I did it myself."He said.

Once he finished taking the balloons off we got into the bed.

"What's your name?"I asked as he laid his head on my chest.

"Akio C'aire."He said.

"I like it."I said playing in his hair.

"Appreciate it thug."He said.

I grabbed my phone mirroring it to the TV before putting my playlist on shuffle.

You are all that I need
And you are all I believe
'Cause everything fine
'Cause you ain't gotta leave
I wanna go down, down, down, down, down with you

"She said love me when you're ready, not when you're lonely I don't know myself, so there's no way you know me."I rapped along.

"But if I hold you down, then you better hold me but if I call your bluff, then you better fold me cause I can't risk it all for you."Akio rapped lowly.

"You listen to him?"I asked looking down at him.

"Yeah he decent."He said.

After the song finished Wedding Song by Tank started playing.

"Our song."He mumbled.

I smiled, before closing my eyes allowing sleep to take over.
_______

"Oh my goshhhh."I said kicking my feet as my phone rung for the 100th time it felt like.

"Answer that muthafucka for I break it."He said rolling over.

I grabbed it off the night stand checking my notifications.

Jayybo🤍
6 new imessages
5 missed calls
1 missed FaceTime

My soul-mate🍯🤎
10 new imessages
8 missed calls

Mark-Anthony❤
4 missed calls
7 new imessages

Old man🤞🏾🤍
2 missed calls

I tapped on my dad's contact calling him back.

"Hello."I said as he answered the phone.

"Your ass disappeared and we had reservations for skiing at one-thirty it's three forty-five."He said while smacking on some food.

"First stop smacking secondly I forgot my bad."I said.

"Where you at? You with Red?"He asked.

"And your ass bet not lie."Jayybo said in the background.

Red chuckled.

"Who around you?"I asked.

"Just him and Raniya nosy asses."He said.

"Yeah she with me OG."Red said taking the phone out my hand putting it on speaker.

"Damn I thought that nigga Mar did that shit you posted on your close friends."Jayybo said.

"Nah he not the type you could tell."Raniya said.

"Alright let's not compare the two."I said.

If you ask me you couldn't even compare the two simply because the two were complete opposites in many aspects.

"She'll be back in thirty minutes she'll talk to y'all later."Red said hanging up the phone.

"I didn't even get to say I love them."I said mugging him.

"They already know."He said pulling me on top of him.

"What's your favorite place to travel?"I asked as I traced the tattoo on his chest.

"Jamaica. Yours?"

"Hawaii."I said with a smile.

Hawaii was the last place we traveled together before my momma died. It was also our favorite place to travel together as a family.

"How do you keep your faith in God?"He asked.

"Without him I wouldn't be here so that's one reason, but honestly through prayer and maintaining a one on one relationship."I said.

"You're so pretty."He said looking up at me.

"Thank you."I said with a smile.

"You hungry?"I asked.

"Yeah, what you want to eat?"He asked sitting up so now I was straddling his lap.

"I don't know where the room menu."I asked standing up after feeling his third leg.

He laughed.

"You got a cute smile."I said while smiling.

"Appreciate it thug."He said.

I grabbed the room menu trying to find something I had a taste for.

"Omelets with a side of fruit?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah."He said.

I nodded before grabbing the phone placing the order.
______

"See you later text me when you land."I said hugging Akio.

"Alright enjoy the rest of your trip thug."He said kissing my forehead.

"I will."I said grabbing my roses and gift bag that had my book, anklet and money.

I got out the car and made my way into the cabin.

"Macc, Red out there waiting on you."I said walking into the living room seeing him and Biggs playing the game.

He stood up grabbing his duffle bag.

"Happy Birthday lil sis your gift getting delivered to your house."He said giving me a side hug.

"Thank you and have a safe flight."I said before he walked out.

I walked out of the living room and made my way into mine.

I opened the door and seeing Taylor and Raniya sitting on the bed eating popcorn. Once I fully got through the door I shut the door behind me.

"Don't even ask why we in here because you already know why."Raniya said sitting up.

"You got a lil glow to you I love to see it."Taylor said with a smile.

"Alright not too much not too fkn much"I said putting my stuff down.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"Raniya asked.

"Yes I did. It was something simple with good vibes and positive energy."I said with a smile.

"What was in the box?"Taylor asked.

I laughed at the wide smile they had on their faces.

"A book and an anklet."I said.

"I love this for you."They said in unison before laughing.

__________

Thoughts?

Anything y'all want to see in upcoming chapters?

Red doing something nice for Kori 👀
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 31.6K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
10.5K 324 13
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’š๐’†, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Š๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’• ๐’„๐’–๐’› ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–"
151K 3K 23
"you all I want but you keep playing me"
1.6M 83.6K 50
Delete the old version of me in your head please, I'm not her anymore.