It's A Hoot (mxm)

By AKingOfFate

Toren Grettly was about as average as can be, aside from being an owl shifter. He was true to his nature. Qui... More

It's A Hoot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question for the readers
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Question time!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note: Cover Change?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note

The Characters~

4K 169 41
By AKingOfFate

Yo,
Author here!

I wanted to share with you all art of the characters that I've done.
Warning, my style is more cartoon-ish and this is simply how I view them, if you do not like pictures or this style this is probably where you should stop.
It may ruin your image and how you view them, I know everyone sees characters differently and don't always like the way others see them, even the author themselves.

You have been warned.

I enjoyed making these and I hope those who view this enjoy them as well, but it is understandable if you don't.
Let me know if you do! I'd love to make more and share them.

Some of these characters have not yet revealed their human form, so there may be little spoilers in there.

So without further edu....

(I tried to make Michael's build a bit more bulkier, but I'm not very good at that body type, so he's not 100% exactly how I envisioned him)

(Please do not steal my work. Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 17.8K 37
Achilles is used to a life with rules and structure. Being attracted to men doesn't fit into what he considers structured. But he's used to burying t...
344K 20.3K 50
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Scarlett Miller works hard and plays harder. Yet, she never expected to find herself running for her l...
1.2K 54 7
Koa, a 17 year old boy lived in a world full of shifters. It's his last year of high school and he is ready to be done and move on with his life. Tom...
87.6K 4.8K 23
Investigative journalist Sierra knows that the governor is hiding something. But what she uncovers by the light of the full moon is more fantastical...