[DISCONTINUED] abc dialect ━...

By jamieigopnamamahalin

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ ૮₍˶• . • ⑅₎ა 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒... More

start
requests
kiss ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dancing in the rain ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ camilo x gn!reader
sandcastles ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ bruno x gn!reader
cheat ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ luisa x fem!reader
plants ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
red ribbon ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
cellphone ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ familia madrigal
bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
hospital ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta x reader
lights out ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
tongue tied ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
hide and seek ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
adobo ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x fem!reader
piercing ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
!! a/n !!
her flower ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dreams ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x male!reader
snowflake ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta & fem!reader

brawl ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x g!p fem!reader

1.3K 40 5
By jamieigopnamamahalin

bottom!pepa x gp!fem!reader
smut
tw!/k!nks: handcuffs, rough s*x, begging, unprotected s*x,
a/n: don't read if you're not into that stuff! i warned you
requested by: cynthiamatulac

plot: you and pepa have been rivals for a long time it was all just normal quarrels.. not until she challenged you into a brawl in the plaza which ended up.. in another 'brawl' when the familia madrigal invited you for dinner the same night. 

|||

You knew Pepa Madrigal was always so strong, she knows how to use weapons too, but it doesn't mean that you'd lose to her. 

Of course, you're a musketeer.

You faced her as the people gathered around the plaza, the two of you have been maintaining a hard eye contact for minutes now. 

To be honest, you're a bit challenged. 

She's a feisty woman, who would not be challenged?

The referee, which was a random guy who just passed by gave both of you a wooden sword.

There were not much rules in the fight, except for not killing each other. 

You also had a cuff in your belt since you were on duty, patrolling around Encanto.

But it seems like you had different plans.

At the beginning of the fight, it went pretty wild.. the fight- i mean..

Thunder kept erupting here and there as the cement floor became slippery as ever because of the rain.

The heavy rain continued as you two did too, almost smashing each other's head with a wooden sword.. but you'd be lying if you said that there was no strange tension between the both of you during the fight.

Throughout the fight, you could feel the ginger-haired madrigal stumbling on some of her steps.

You knew that she was tired already. 

"Look who won?" You pressed her down the ground with a proud smile as you quickly cuffed her wrist behind. 

You stared down at her, sitting on her lower back to irritate her even more. 

But in response, she sent you a smirk which you were a bit shocked about. 

"If you wanted me in handcuffs you could've just asked." She pants, side-glancing with a sudden seductive stare.

"You could've said that sooner, don't tempt me." You lowly chuckled before standing up, dusting your clothes.

She sprung up after you, attempting to kick your leg as you quickly dodged it. 

You hung the keys by your fingers as she rolled her eyes, turning around for you to uncuff her. 

"Aw~ thought you liked them." You teased, removing the cuffs before stuffing them in your pockets. 

The people around cheered, you stared at your rival who's fixing her hair before giving you a glare. 

Her sister, which you knew as the town's nurse, Julieta quickly sprinted towards the ginger-haired madrigal before shoving a bread in her mouth. 

"I'm not hurt--"

"Even if you weren't hurt, you needed that."

"Well~ Yup." The darkened clouds flew off as sunshine invaded the plaza.

Julieta snapped her head towards you as you stiffened in your place, just as you thought she was about to scold you.. a tasty arepa came into your view!

"Here, how about we invite you for dinner? I'm sorry for my sister causing all that trouble, she still think she's a teenager, you know?" She cheekily smiled, patting your shoulders before handing you the arepa.

"It seems like we have something in common, an old teenager?" You joked taking a bite of the arepa while piercing your eyes through Pepa's amorous gaze. 

You saw the end of her lips curve into a small smirk as she walked off afterwards.

》Time Skip After Dinner《

"Hey, handsome." The ginger-haired woman flirtatiously giggled, passing you a cutting knife as it almost sliced your fingers off. 

The dinner went well, the only difference was Pepa staring at you with an unreadable look across the table.

At first you thought she wanted to slit your throat off there but no thunder erupted. 

It was a chaotic night so far. 

"Woah." You held your breath, catching it with no fuss. "If this is your way of flirting, you're doing a terrible job at it." You snorted, before placing it on the dirty stacked plates.

"Then what would you suggest?" She leaned her chin on her palms, watching you stack the plates.

"Not throwing knives at the object of your affection? I'm not on duty." You stated, pointing at the musketeer badge on your belt. 

"In my defense, you look very attractive when you catch them like that." She remarked before walking off.

"Oh that smooth woman.." You whispered to yourself as Julieta walked out the kitchen, grabbing the stacked plates from you.

After helping Julieta clean the table when all of you agreed that Pepa would be the one to wash the dishes, she was nowhere to be found.

"Can you fetch her in her room for me Y/n?" Julieta asked as you gave her a quick nod before making your way upstairs. 

You turned to a corner as you were about to reach Pepa's door when you spotted her by her door already.

She had her arms crossed, smiling at her niece which you recognize as Isabela. 

The little girl finally ran off as her gaze moved towards you, she had that smirk on her face again.

"What's with the funny look, i think you forgot that you're the dishwasher tonight." You mirrored her smirk as you stood in front of her, towering the ginger.

"Hmm.." She hummed, scanning you up and down. "I am?" She curved a small strange smile, fondling the cuffs on your belt.

You stared at her hands, grazing all over you as you looked up to lock eye contact with her darkened orbs. 

"You know, i could use a breather for awhile." She shrugged a shoulder, her statement was obviously worded in a double meaning.

"Really Pepa?" You chuckled through your nose, giving her the same vibe. 

The heating hot bubble between the both of you thickened as the both of you unconsciously entered her room, not forgetting to lock the door.

You took another step forward as she took another step back, in process she almost fell down the bed as you caught her, looping your arms around her waist.

"Y/n..- Oh!- Oh.." She flinched as you leaned down her neck, giving it a long lick. 

You pulled away as you watched her knees slightly tremble. Wow, where did that confidence go?

"Hm.. why do you taste so sweet despite that big fight we had, pepa?" You hummed as she elicited a small moan, loving the way her name rolled on your tongue.

You leaned in once again as you trailed your kisses down her jawline, softly nibbling on her skin. 

She finally collapsed as you pushed her down the bed.

"So sensitive are you, sunshine?" You cooed as you sat up, crawling on top of the ginger-haired madrigal. 

She smiled so innocently at you before suddenly wrapping her legs around your waist, your clothed erection lightly brushing her crotch. 

You could feel your pants tighten even more as you blissfully heaved a sigh. 

"And how will i know that you're not going to snap my neck and kill me?" You lowly whispered, your hot breath fanning over her face. 

As you waited for her answer, a red tint of color brushed her ears as she slightly bit her lip.

"Cuff me." 

Those words triggered something in you, you stared down at her so submissive state as she looked up at you tenaciously. 

"And bring you to jail, yeah?" You laughed, wanting to give her a small teasing first. 

She grumbled in annoyance, tightening her legs around your waist as you softly winced.

"Sorry, you were saying?" You raised your brows, you heard what she said, you just wanted to hear her repeat it. 

"I said cuff me--"

"Oh yeah, i heard you. Just wanted to hear you beg for it." You smiled amorously as her eyes widened.

"You know how bad i am at that.."

"Hm?"

She took a deep but shaky breath as she stared up at you with a teary eyed look. She was helpless. 

"Cuff me.. please--.. I-I need you to cuff.. me.." She helplessly but blissfully sighed in frustration as you smiled in response. 

"Wow, you are." You jokingly-mockingly teased, but you could feel yourself growing harder otherwise. 

As she was about to palm your clothed growing erection, you swiftly grabbed both her wrist, cuffing them at the headboard of the bed. 

"You can't touch that, you lost earlier remember?" You hummed questioningly, sitting upright to stare at her sexually helpless and neglected figure. 

"That doesn't have anything to do with this." She curled her lip, giving you a scowl as you laugh hysterically. 

"You asked me to cuff you though?" 

"Callate." 

You shrugged your shoulders before removing your belt as you slowly pulled down the waistband of your pants, being careful with your aching boner. 

You let out a small moan as you successfully removed your pants, you watched as Pepa grazed at the humongous tent packing in your boxers. 

It had a small wet patch forming on it already, you finally peeled your boxers off as your rod sprung out in an instance. 

Just as you both thought, your length was already throbbing, the head of it was swollen and sparkling as pre-cum oozes out of its slit, dripping down your veiny base.

Your hands firmly wrapped your thick base as you started rubbing it up and down, trying to warm it up.

Your other hand professionally removed her undergarments as you gaped at the pool she had made between her legs. 

A soft moan left her parted mouth as her drool trickled down her chin.

Your hand abruptly found its way in between her legs, caressing the wet spongy quivering center.

Your thumb and index finger rubbing on her wet bud as your rival softly moans pressing her legs together creating more friction.

You noticed this as you fastened your finger's paces, you felt her folds expanding.

You entered her digit by digit as you curled your fingers all over her cavern, She was breathless.

You bit on her collarbone, leaving violent bite marks before caressing them with your tongue to sooth the pain. 

"Y/n! Fuck!" She bucked her hips into your fingers, trying to give you a signal.

You leaned away as she quickly captured your lips with hers.

You were a bit surprised about the lip-locking which took you a few seconds to reciprocate, you glided your tongue on her bottom lip, kissing her back with the same burning passion.

You pulled out your fingers as you took your rod on your hand guiding them on her glistening core, grinding your head on her.

Pepa whimpered at the lack of penetration, she was needing you inside her so bad.

Your swollen head now kept poking the ginger's belly button as you continuously grind the underside of your base all over her dripping folds.

You mockingly laughed, pulling away as you started guiding your swollen head down to rub her slick folds before slowly inserting them in, her warm and tight walls held you in place for a few seconds.

"Dios mio! You're too tight.." You hissed, shutting your eyes at the sudden painful tightness.

"Oh y/n.. oh i-.. w-wait--!" Pepa screams at you who kept rolling your hips, teasing the insides of your rival as her tears now flew out on both her eyes. "Y/n-" The ginger cuts off with a hitch as you noticed this.

She felt like she was about to be ripped in half as she fumbles on the cuffs in her wrist.

"Pepa, look at me." You whispered, leaning down to kiss her tears away as you continued on doing small thrusts. "Can i rip this off, sunshine?" You added, slightly tugging on her dress. 

She groggily nodded her head as you took no time ripping her yellow dress in half, fortunately it looks like you ripped off her top garments as well.

Your kisses now went all the way down her marked chest as you held Pepa under her knees to keep her in place.

You watched as she struggles more on the handcuffs as you smiled in adoration.

"Ready now?" You innocently tilted your head at her as she took a deep breath before nodding.

Before you could let her breathe once more, you slammed your hips onto her filling every nook and cranny inside her, you started moving not caring about the nonsense blabbers she was screaming out.

Skin slapping and her moans started bouncing off the walls as she clenches around you.

"Y/N!--" She gasped as she bucked her hips with yours. "Be gentle--!" She winced. 

"Oh when was i ever gentle?" You cooed, planting both your arms at the side of her head before continuing your violent thrusts.

Your right hand glided down her slim body, touching every part of her before snaking it around her clit. 

You gave her clit a few hard slaps as she jolt on every slap. 

A sudden shock climbed up her spine making her beautifully arch her back.

Your thumb met her clit as you pressed on it, flicking it, massaging it.

"Bonita." You called as you sat upright, pausing your thrust.

"Y/n~ Please--.. c-continue.." She whimpered, she was aching again as you could feel her pulse around you.

You gave her a small nod before placing your other thumb in her clit.

Both your thumbs played with it as her gasps kept interrupting her moans.

You leaned down at her again, placing your left hand on her hips continuing your hard thrust.

Your right thumb started spreading her entrance apart as you inserted them in.

Eliciting a long moan, it rung delicately in your ears.

Your butterfly kisses met a spot behind her ear which sent her mind into a blissful mess.

"Oh-! Oh my-- hah-..~" The ginger moans, sighing afterwards as she felt both your thumb and cock stretch her out, her throbbing sensitive walls being continuously rubbed out.

Her insides were choking your girth out already as you could almost feel the knot forming inside her stomach.

The vibration from your hum scatters around Pepa's earlobe. "Oh amor~" You awed as you leaned away, taking a look at your rival's body roughly rocking back and forth.

You pulled out your soaked thumb before sucking them clean. 

Her eyes widened as it rolled to the back of her head. 

Both your hands gripped on her waist before lifting her ass of the mattress, you fastened your pace even more.

You were practically fucking her mid-air. 

Her mind was in a complete bliss, her pupils were nowhere to be found, all her toes were all curled up as her thought were occupied by you and only you. 

She was almost starting to cry your name out, feeling every inch of you filling her up so brutally but deliciously. 

After a few sobs and moans, she released and shuddered, you could feel her cunt fluttering and contracting around your length which sent you to the edge as well. 

You elicited a moan as this still didn't make your thrusts stop, the both of you could feel the liquid gushing in and out of her entrance as you kept your fast thrusts still.

"Y/n-! No--" She whimpered at how sensitive she was already, you slowed down your thrust as you pulled out. 

Both your substances splurted out, staining everywhere and onto the both of you.

You almost fell on top of her as you quickly regained your balance, both of you panted breathlessly as you threw your head back in complete exhaustion. 

"A-After you cuffed me.. i thought y-you were going to slit my throat there-.." 

"I did slit something, not your throat though."

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

a/n's note:

i warned y'all

also thank you for the 6k reads!! that was fast 🤯❤❤ still working on the other chapters, they're almost ready 🙌🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 592 21
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟. 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡...?" ☆.。...
26K 378 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.
10.8K 437 11
oneshots with the la familia madrigal :) accepting requests!! unless it says fem or male, oneshots are written gender neutral :)
45.6K 1.3K 40
Being a stranger to your own past, not knowing where you are and what will happen in the future. You meet the Madrigal family, you know the gifts yo...