VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher

13.7K 327 381
By TheHolyPeanut173

Class 1-A were about to begin their day as usual. They were talking about on how they saw the recent news of Darth Vader being an official hero. Little did they know, they are in for a big surprise. Aizawa enters the classroom, looking like the sleepy hobo he always is.

Aizawa: Good morning, class.

Everyone: Good morning, Sensei!

Aizawa walks up front of class 1-a while drinking his Capri-Sun.

Aizawa: before class begins, I am going to introduce you to our new substitute teacher. He may be unsettling, but I assure you that he is no harm, hopefully. He will be teaching once a week and may show up randomly for a small lecture.

Our favorite strict class president, Iida raises his hand for a question

Iida: Sir, you talk like we should be careful around him. Is there a reason to it?

Aizawa: You're about to find out.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a faint sound, right outside the classroom. It almost sounds like something, or someone breathing. It got closer, closer, and closer...

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Almost everyone immediately recognize it, knowing who it is. But before anyone could say anything, the classroom door immediately opens on its own, revealing their new substitute teacher. It was none other than Darth Vader, himself.

Class 1-A: NANI!!!

Kirishima: No way!!!

Midoryia: Darth Vader!!!

Bakugo: What the hell is he doing here?!?!

Uraraka: He is our new substitute teacher?!

Aizawa: That's enough!

Everyone quiets down in response, Vader walks up to the front of the class. He stands right next to Aizawa, facing Class 1-A.

Aizawa: This is Darth Vader. He was appointed as a new hero, Yesterday. He will be teaching here at U.A. and will be the school's security once a while.

Vader: Thank you, Aizawa.

Class 1-A is dumbstruck. They have so many questions that need answers.

Aizawa: Class is all yours for today, Vader.

Aizawa finishes up on drinking his Capri-Sun and walks to his banana sleeping bag, instantly falling asleep and dozing off to Dreamworld. Vader just stares at him wondering if the sleepy hobo ever gets any sleep at all. He turns his attention to the class.

Vader: Let's begin, shall we?

Before Vader begins, Bakugo cuts him off in fury.

Bakugo: LIKE HELL WE WOULD LISTEN TO YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE LIKE THE REST OF US! BETTER YET, YOU SHOULD BE CHAINED UP AND LOCKED AWAY AT- ARGH!

An invisible grip wraps around Bakugo's throat. He starts to gasp for air and is suddenly lifted up from his seat, getting the attention from everyone, minus Aizawa since he is in deep sleep. Everyone looks back at Vader and sees his hand stretched out in a choking gesture, knowing full well that he's causing this.

Vader: I find your lack of discipline disturbing...

Some of the students are about to stand up and stop Vader, but they all feel the cold radiating from him.

Vader: My allegiance to this school is on thin ice. If you value your life, you would be wise to think before you speak, or I will put you down like the mongrel you are, boy.

After giving the blonde a clear message, Vader decides that it's enough. He stops choking Bakugo, causing him to falls down on his seat, and onto the floor, catching his breath while rubbing his throat.

Vader: Any other complaints?

Everyone can feel the warmth in the room fade away, due to Vader's presence. No one dares to defy their substitute teacher.

Vader: Good. Now, back to our lesson.

1 lesson later... (yeah I'm too lazy to write a whole page on this.)

Vader: And that is all for today. You will do well in remembering the lesson for the day... If you have any questions for me later on, I will be at my quarters.

Vader walks out of the classroom, leaving class 1-A to themselves until Aizawa wakes up, eventually.

Iida: He's very impressive.

The majority of the classroom agrees with him. His teaching on discipline was nailed down perfectly, despite with his demonstration on Bakugo. Something that everyone will take to heart, well almost everyone. We all know how undisciplined Bakugo is.

Bakugo: HEY!!!

Yeah fuck you.

XXXXX

Vader walks through the hallways, getting many looks from students of UA. He can feel their emotions and thoughts, they fear him.

???: Oh my god, it's Darth Vader!

???: What is he doing here?

???: Didn't you hear? They made him a hero, recently.

???: What?!

???: Should we do something?

???: Eh.

Ignoring the childrens' comments, he makes it to his quarters, ready to continue on finishing his work on the droids. The doors open for him and he finds Principal Nezu and Toshinori Yagi, waiting for him.

Nezu: Ah, Mr. Skywalker, You're here.

Yagi: Good to see you, Anakin.

Vader: Gentlemen, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Yagi: We need your assistance, Anakin. The heroes captured a villain that is working for an underground human trafficking ring. We can't get any information out of him, and we think that you know how to make people talk.

Vader stood there in silence. A memory of his past returns. It was his past of himself when he was a slave on Tatooine, along with his mother. The Republic was not able to end slavery in the Galaxy. The Empire was worse, using slavery for benefits. He was not even free when he was the apprentice to his former master, Darth Sidious. He considered himself a slave to Sidious when he served him, and he hates it. Rage flows through him. Perhaps he can make a difference.

Vader slowly walks towards Nezu and Yagi, with a deadly aura, both of them can feel it. The room felt cold for them. Yagi let's out a gulp in fear.

Vader: Where is this villain you speak of?

His synthetic voice changer was very stern and menancing with malicious intent. It took Yagi 5 seconds to clear his mind and give him an answer.

Yagi: He's being held at the police station detention center for the time being until he can be sent to Tartarus.

Without a word, Vader turned around with his cape flowing from behind. Yagi almost felt bad for the captured villain.

Nezu: Is it me or did this room get a lot colder than it usually is?

Yagi: Actually, it's him.

The black monolith angrily marches through the hallway, receiving faces of intimidated students due to his cold presence. Those who are in the way, quickly steps aside to make way for the furious Dark Lord that is about to kill someone.

XXXXX

Vader arrives at the police station, where his prey awaits him. He parks his motorcycle at the parking lot and marches inside. Police officers and heroes turn their heads towards Vader as he walks through the lobby. They feel unease to see him here of all places due to their past of attempting to arrest him, now he is to work alongside with them. Naomasa greets Vader after patiently waiting for his arrival for the interrogation.

Naomasa: Greetings Vader.

Vader: Detective.

Both of the men shook hands as Naomasa gives him the details of what the situation is. The captured Villain is a blue fur creature with big googly eyes. He goes by the name cookie monster. He has a cookie addiction that activates his quirk to enhance his physical strength and speed, which made it difficult for the police and heroes to capture him.
Vader and Naomasa walks in the interrogation room to find the cookie monster tied down on a metal platform, facing them. Vader narrows at the villain through his mask. The room went cold to his presence, marking dread to the cookie monster.

Timeskip...

Naomasa did everything in his power to at least get 1 information out of the cookie monster, but to no avail. Naomasa turns towards Vader and nods, gesturing that it's his turn. Vader slowly walks to the cookie monster. He won't use the force on this cookie addict, not his lightsaber, but something much worse...

(Picture Naomasa in Boba Fett's place)

Vader: You're resilience is limited creature. I can sense your weakness. If you will not give the information we need, then I shall take that which belongs to you.

A cookie that has been confiscated from the Cookie Monster floats in the air. The Cookie Monster feels his heart sinks at the sight, fearing of losing the most precious thing, the one thing that gave purpose to his life.

Cookie Monster: No, No! Not me cookie! Anything but me cookie! Please!

Vader: You will surrender, or crumble...

The cookie begins to slowly crumble when Vader slowly clenches his hand, ignoring the cookie monster's pleas.

Cookie Monster: Don't- don't do this to Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster doesn't know. Cookie Monster knows nothing. Leave cookie alone, leave cookie alone! Please. Not the cookie! Give back me cookie! Please!

The sound of the cookie crumbling is heard, a horrible ache for the Cookie Monster. Vader is enjoying every minute of this, watching the cookie addict suffer from a mental attack.

Cookie Monster: NO! NO! NOOO! NOOOOOO! COOKIIIEE! COOKIIIIIEEEE! NOOOOOOOOO!

Naomasa walks out of the interrogation room as it starts to get ugly. He can still hear the screams, cries, and pleas of the cookie monster. He almost felt bad for the addict.

Not even 5 minutes later, Vader walks out of the interrogation room, leaving an empty husk of the Cookie Monster alone with the cookie crumbled to pieces on the floor.

Naomasa: Anything?

Vader: Musutafu docks, warehouse 5. Give me 1 hour to deal with them alone before you send in reinforcements.

Naomasa didn't even want to question on why he wanted this. He sighs, knowing exactly what he is going to do.

Naomasa: Fine.

Vader walks out of the police station and to his bike. He uses the force to turn on his ride and takes off at high speed, heading to the docks. God have mercy on anyone who stands in his way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 331 57
A Darth Vader Romance Kat I am no one. A shadow. Insignificant. Or at least, that's what I was taught to be. I could not have predicted that it was...
26.9K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
1.4K 54 11
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader imagines. Featuring different original female characters and their stories in various settings of the galaxy with the Ch...
46.4K 837 22
What if Shmi Skywalker never died? What if Anakin Skywalker never turned to the Dark Side? What events do we have the power to change, and what's set...