My Master, My Mate (ORIGINAL)

By bluechelor

There is a REWRITTEN version of this book! Highest Rank on Werewolf Category: #3 * * * Mikaela Sapphire Couvr... More

My Master, My Mate 1
My Master, My Mate 2
My Master, My Mate 3
My Master, My Mate 4
My Master My Mate 5
My Master My Mate 6
My Master My Mate 7
My Master My Mate 8
My Master, My Mate 9
My Master My Mate 10
My Master, My Mate 11
My Master, My Mate 12
My Master, My Mate 13
My Master, My Mate 14
My Master, My Mate 15
My Master, My Mate 16
My Master, My Mate 17
My Master, My Mate 18
My Master, My Mate 19
My Master, My Mate 20
My Master, My Mate 21
My Master, My Mate 22
My Master, My Mate 23
My Master, My Mate 24
My Master, My Mate 25
My Master, My Mate 26
My Master, My Mate 27
My Master, My Mate 28
My Master, My Mate 29
My Master, My Mate 30
My Master, My Mate 31
My Master, My Mate 32
My Master, My Mate 33
My Master, My Mate 34
My Master, My Mate 35
My Master, My Mate 36
I'm Sorry, My Lovelies
My Master, My Mate 38

My Master, My Mate 37

7.6K 289 45
By bluechelor

Kaleb sighed as he stood up straight, his nose no longer on the crook of my neck.

"Kaleb, what do you mean?" I asked him, but his eyes were not on me. It still stared straight into my brother's grey ones.

"Take him to the room at the far corner." He ordered, looking at his sister. Kara didn't do anything, she just stared at my mate. Then she moved after a few seconds, taking Luca with her. I tried to get into his mind,  wanting to know what he had told his sister. But he had set a large wall, even to his own mate.

I looked at Kaleb, "What did you tell her?" I wanted to know what they had mindlinked to each other, I didn't want to be left out when something was going on. He looked at me, his hard eyes softening at the sight of how clueless I was. His hands then sneaked to hold mine, intertwining them.

He started to move, I walked with him until we entered our room, he then closed the door as I stared at him. "What do you mean you don't trust him?" I immediately asked. He let go of our intertwined hands as he walked towards the window, staring outside.

He glanced at me, "I just don't. "

"But he's my brother, Kaleb! He's the brother that had took care of me when you weren't there!" His breath hitched at my words, I had hit something. I then continued, "He made me believe that everything was going to be alright, isn't it?! No! It's not! But everything was fine until a little gesture made everything become complicated again! I just want everything to be like it was before." As I ended, I realized that tears had started pouring out of my eyes. I covered my face, shaking my head. Everything was just too complicated.
I turned around, wanting to get out. I felt like I was suffocating in the heavy atmosphere of the room. I reached for the door knob, then his arms immediately held my waist, holding me back. He buried his face at the crook of my neck, the sparks that had ignited the moment he touched me had bursted even more, causing butterflies in my stomach.

"Someone told me, that you were with someone better, that you were with someone that can love you more. I don't want that, I just want to be the only person or wolf who can make you feel perfect." I pursed my lips, the tears that had dried out started to sting my eyes as it escaped. "I-I don't know anymore. " Those were the only words I could say before I quickly removed his hands off my waist and got out of the room. I looked back as the door started to close, only letting me get a small glimpse of his glassy eyes.

I wiped the tears away as I heaved out small puffs of air. I sighed, Life is too complicated, too hard to deal with. I walked towards the end of the hall, towards my brother's room.

I noticed that the part where his room was was extremely dark. He really doesn't trust him. I never went there, even when I was a small dog. I never wanted to because of how gloomy the area was.

I had reached the end of the hall, now dark. I searched for a light switch, yet had found none. The room was completely isolated, there was no doors beside it. I knocked on the lonely door, I was sure someone was inside for there was a light seen from the small gap between the door and the floor.

"Come in!" He exclaimed. I knew that he noticed my scent, he was my brother after all. I held the door knob, twisting it, then realizing it was locked.

"Oh, it's locked." His voice was laced with realization, I chuckled silently because of how absent minded he was. I felt that he had walked a few steps closer, then the door knob had twitched and rattled a little as he had tried opening it.

The door flew open, I was greeted with his body being crouched down from unlocking the door. "They should've known that I was a master of locks." He mumbled, a smirk on his face. Then he stood up, his eyes twinkling in excitement. "Do you know that they have an awesome bathroom?!" He exclaimed, taking my hand as he dragged me in his room. He rambled on and on about how nice the bathroom was as I looked around the room, the room was the same as the others. Atleast they were that kind to give them a decent room, nothing like the prison under the house.

"The bed is also so comfy and the pillows are so fluffy! Woah, that rhymed." I chuckled at how he acted like a small child. He jumped on the bed as he let go of my hand, I sat down the the edge of the comfy mattress.

"Do you know-"

Silence blanketed the room. My small chuckles died down as I looked at him, hoping that he had discovered something in the room that made him stare in awe. But he didn't look at something else, he was looking at me.

"What happened, PU9?" He asked, I laughed quitely when he called me 'PU9'. "Im serious, stop laughing. What happened, Sapph?" His tone drastically changed, from happy to hard, his voice suddenly sending chills down my spine.

I looked down. "I-it's Kaleb," I said slowly, stuttering as the tears started to sting my eyes. "He doesn't trust you."

He stayed silent, I looked at him to see his reaction. He was staring at me, a blank expression on his face. "He doesn't like me because I'm fabulous." He flipped his imaginary long hair, laughing as he rolled around his bed. Making sudden jokes like that was completely normal in his case, but I didn't laugh. I felt like this was the first time Kaleb and I fought, and we just found each other!

"Why aren't you laughing?" He was very dissaponted, he thought that would lighten me up. I shook my head, I just really needed somebody.

I felt the bed shift a bit, his body had come closer to me. He opened his arms, they were shaking. Maybe he wasn't used to doing things like this. He slowly wrapped his arms around my shaking body, resting his cheek on the side of my head.

"Pat. Pat." He slowly patted my head, then continued to hug me. "This feel so awkward, after years of surviving In this world. It's the first time I've hugged someone." He said, letting out a breath.

We continued to stay like that, everything was completely silent. I liked it, was this having a brother like? I let out a breath, how nice.

"Get. Away. From. Her." My eyes had widened, Kaleb?! I looked at him. His eyes were pure black, it stared at us deeply. He was radiating anger, he was ready to kill.

I was immediately snatched away, getting  carried in his arms. "Kaleb!" I screamed, but he didn't listen. Then I heard a groan, Luca's groan. He had kicked him in the stomach, leaving Luca on his bed groaning in pain.

I looked up at him, his face has showed no emotion as I let my fists continuously hit his chest. "Let me go!" I screamed, I had enough! I had no choice. I let my clenched fist rest on his chest. I watched as my hands had started to glow red, I immediately closed my eyes. I forced myself to do it. I heard him groan, I opened my eyes. The fire from my hands burned him, his chest part of the shirt was already burned. I looked up at his face as I continued to burn his skin, still his face was emotionless. Scarlett whimpered, we had the same feeling. We didn't want to hurt the person we loved the most.

"Just let me go.. I don't want to hurt you." He shook his head, I could feel wet stains on my cheeks. I was crying again. He opened a door. I had realized that it was our room, he walked and gently placed me on the bed. He looked like I didn't even try hurting him, I felt so guilty.

He hovered over me, I stared at his face. Now it was different, I could feel him. His face held a frown, he was hurt, and betrayed. He then collapsed beside me, sneaking his arm over my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I buried my head on his chest, "I'm sorry. " I whispered, I hurt him. I didn't want to, but I did.

○●○●○

Unknown's POV

"Your cake and coffee, honey." Grandma said, placing the cake and coffee I had ordered on the table. "And remember, it's on the house." She pinched my cheeks before tilting my chin up and walking back to the kitchen.

I took a sip of my coffee as the small bells had jingled, indicating that another costumer had come in. "Oh hello, Dan!" Grandma greeted my bestfriend, Dan hugged her as he smiled.

I looked at them as I took small sips of my coffee, they then talked about how the cafe has started to improve. Dan had then seen me, my eyes widened as I immediately avoided his gaze.

"Oi, Layro!" He exclaimed, using my family name. Well, he's mad. I ignored him as I took a sip of my coffee, hearing him walk towards me.

He hit my head with God knows what, but it hurt. "That hurt!" I rubbed the spot where he had hit me as I exclaimed, looking at him. He hit me once again with that I saw he was holding- a rolled up magazine.

"You bloody bastard" he hit my head once again, "- You left" he hit me again ", -and Ms. Dun told me to do all the work!" He exclaimed as he hit my head yet again.

"I was hungr-" I couldn't complete my sentence as I had felt something jolt inside me. I quickly closed my laptop as I stood up, my wolf had sensed something. "Get my stuff in my apartment." I shoved my stuff in Dan's hands, leaving him curious.

I ran outside, I felt like I was being pulled towards something. My wolf howled as he forced me to move towards the forest. I felt like I was being called, and my instincts told me to go there.

I went In the forest, running as I had stopped when I knew no one could see me.

I immediately shifted, letting my wolf out as he started to slowly walk forward. My wolf was the type you could never trust, he was sly and mischievous.  I normally would just stay home, but this time. Not only did he feel it, but also did I.

I had to move forward, I had to know where this was leading me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So who's unknown?? Mehehehe

I just want to tell you that I am pretty disappointed with this chapie, mostly because of that part where Sapph burned Kaleb. But atleast I updated! That's all.

AND Don't FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPIE!! Love ya guys!

-G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...
586K 22K 62
A white wolf was a special breed. A witch was respected but also not very common. So imagine the surprise when one girl holds both in one body. Ru...
732 11 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
2.6M 107K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...