The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

Από alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... Περισσότερα

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 42

9.4K 195 31
Από alyssa21hosein

My exams are overrrr!! You could finally have my full attention for 2 months now. CSEC was hard but I'm here now. Anyways I missed you all and hope you enjoy. If you were on Instagram you already know the surprise ;)

It's been almost a month since the dinner I need to go shopping for dresses and make arrangements for the ball. Fernando let's just say hasn't been making a lot of moves recently but we are going to take him down very very soon. Akari and I have been planning with the help of Ethan and it's all coming together.

In my business the construction of the houses my dad and I were working on came together well and is in its final stage of completion. My fashion show is carded for next week on Friday and I did merge my lingerie and jewelry show together except of course it would be at separate times so anyone who didn't want to see it did not need to.

I also started planning for my birthday line and a bunch of other things.

Dimitri and I have been getting closer and last night I spent the night at his penthouse after our date.

Flashback to date

I was now getting ready to leave my office when my phone rang. A smile graced my face when I saw the caller ID.

"Hello mi amore." A deep voice said

"Hi édesem." I said as a smile automatically graced my face.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out on a date tonight baby."

"Really! How to dress?" I said happily

"You always look perfect but we'd be going to eat out in a restaurant." He said

"No problem, what time?"

"I'd be there at 6:30"

"I miss you." I said

"I miss you more babygirl."

"I love you, I'm about to leave work."

"I love you, I have about 20 minutes again."

After we said our goodbyes we hung up and I walked out my office.

"Bye Jess. I'll see you Monday." I said

"Bye Alyssa."

I exited the building and into my Audi. I decided to pick up some food for my brothers and parents so I went through the Maccas drive thru. After collecting the meals I made my way home.

"Mom? Dad?" I said entering the house.

"In the office principessa." Dad said

I made my way into the office and saw that it was just my parents and older brothers.

"Hey guys," I said hugging them each.

"Hi sis." They responded each with a variation of the sentence.

"I brought Maccas." I said sharing out the bags to those who were there.

"Oooh thank you " Xavier said smiling.

Alessi gave me a thankful smile and hug while Lorenzo gave me a forehead kiss.

"I am also going to be going out with Dimitri tonight is that okay?"

"Yeah of course honey!"mom said while the others groaned.

"I'm gonna get ready okay?" I said beginning to leave

"Okay I love you sissy."

"I love you brothers." I said.

I went up to my room and showered and got dressed, did my hair and makeup.

by the time I was ready it was 6:15 so I decided to go and hang out with my brothers and parents a little.

We talked and made jokes, until the doorbell was heard. Dad went to the door and allowed Dimitri inside while I gathered my clutch and my phone.

"Keep her safe Dimitri." Dad said while my brothers agreed informing him of the do's and dont's of a date. Having heard enough of this I decided to save Dimitri and told them we had to go.

He took us to the most beautiful restaurant, the outside had a Victorian era type of vibe and the inside was more modern yet had that cozy touch to it. There were chandeliers and the lights that had crystals around the bulbs hanging from the ceiling.

"This is so pretty." I said while smiling and looking at the area.

"It is huh." He said, when I looked at him he was already looking at me.

"Right this way miss, sir." The waiter said.

We followed him and were lead to the balcony that was set up for only one set of people. Us.

"I cleared it out for us." He said confirming my thoughts.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing his lips. He held my face and depended the kiss but before it got too heated he pulled away and pecked my lips once more.

He walked over to the table while holding my hand and pulled out the chair for me then situated himself on the other side.

We spoke and ordered food and it was an extremely nice night overall.

"I love you." I said randomly

"I love you more mi amore."

"I highly doubt that but thank you for trying." I said smiling.

"Really?" He said laughing.

"Mhm." I said smiling

Once we were done we ordered dessert. We decided we would split with each other since we couldn't make up our minds.

He got the triple chocolate ice cream cake slice and I got the chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.

"You wanna spend the night amore?" He asked as we drove

"Yeah, I wanna cuddle. I'll message my mom." I said yawning.

"Okay baby." He said kissing my hand.

Once we arrived at his penthouse he went in the underground parking area. He came to my side, opened the door took me out the car while laughing and carried me to the elevator.

I gave up complaining and eventually wrapped my legs and arms around him.

He lead us to his bedroom and dropped me in the bathroom.

"You could shower, your things are there baby." I turned around and saw my toothbrush and towel next to where his were hung up and placed.

"Thank you Dimitri." I said.

"No problem" he said kissing my forehead.

He left the room and I went into the shower after stripping out of my dress and undergarments and placing them into the basket.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel

I went out to see he laid out a boxers, and a t-shirt.

I put on the clothes and went outside to find him in the living room.

When he saw me he looked me up and down while he licked the side of his lips after he groaned. He looked hot.

"I'm going to shower now, you can do whatever you want in the mean time baby." He said

In the interim I went into his kitchen and made us some hot chocolates. I mean why not.

After I placed the whipped cream he entered the room with a joggers.

We decided to watch a movie, cuddle and drink our hot chocolates in his bed.

Not too long after the movie finished we fell asleep.

Now

It was now morning and because it was Saturday I was happy. I was sitting on the kitchen counter while Dimitri was between my legs with his head in my neck.

"Are you available on Friday coming?" I asked

"I don't know. Why?" He asked getting up to flip the pancake.

"It's the date for my jewelry show and my lingerie show," I said.

"It's two separate things so you don't need to be there if you don't feel comfortable." I said

"I'll clear my schedule of course I'll be there to support you babygirl." He said kissing my shoulder.

"Thank you" I said

We finished making breakfast when I started to get ready to go home.

"I'm home!" I shouted

"Finally," a bunch of feet on the hardwood was heard.

"Missed me did you?" I asked.

When they were about to answer my phone rang.

"Excuse me."

Hello?

Alyssa? Hi it's Jess. I need a favor.

Is everything alright why are we whispering?

At that my family looked at me questioningly.

I ah want to say everything's fine? But um I just threw up. Johnathons not home, the kids are being crazy and I don't know. I think I need a dipstick.

When I tell you my eyes widened they fucking popped out of their sockets.

Oh my lord. Oh my lord. You. Dipstick? Aunty? I-fuck um maybe. Here's what, you're going to get in your car drive over to the house. I'm going to get you the thing I am going to take the kids and I am going to have the backup assistant take over. As your boss you're officially on leave as of now and until you visit the doctor. So no business right now. I am panicking who's going to sell me a dipstick?

I don't know maybe we could ask Akari.

Akari's taking care of something right now. I could ask my mom maybe. Okay I'm going to get the thing. You just be here. Bye.

Bye Alyssa.

"Oh my god. I-mom could we go out, I'll drive."

"Sure?" She asked everyone was confused

"I'll explain when we get back." I said.

Mom and I got into my Range Rover and I began driving my destination being the nearest CVS or Rite Aid.

"Okay, so here's the thing. I need you to buy a dipstick please." I said.

"Dipstick?"

"Pregnancy test."

"You're pregnant!?"

"Nooo. No. No. I'm not." I said quickly.

"Then why'd you need one?"

"..Jess might be." I said.

"More grand babies!?" She squealed.

"Yeah, so I'm getting dipstick and she's dropping the kids, since they're being crazy at the moment. Depending I might keep them for the day and she'll tell Johnathon." I said.

"Well if you need help or she needs help. On another what if your boyfriend, brothers and dad decided to search up the meaning of a dipstick?" She asked.

"Well they'd get tested for their hearts for free." I said

Mom and I went into the store and mom and I were unsure on which to buy or which she was comfortable with so we bought roughly about three boxes of four brands I made sure and got the digital one because I heard Clear blue was accurate.

"The total is $41.00"

I handed mom the cash and she paid while glaring at me.

The way back we talked about my show and going shopping for upcoming events.

When I entered the yard I saw Jess' car already there.

"Jess?"

"Aunty!" The twins came and hugged me.

"Hi babies." I said kissing their faces.

"Alyssa." Jess said hugging me.

"Come on, you wanna go by uncles?" I said to the kids.

"Ywa."

With that I handed them off and took Jess to the washroom in my room.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked

"Yeah. I guess. I just, I don't know what I'd do of it comes back negative because I do want it to be positive. I'm just I'm not sure." She said.

"Listen okay, if it comes out positive, great, i'll keep the kiddies for the evening and you'll tell Johnathon about it and if not I'd keep the kids and you can go try for it to be positive. Either way it could happen. And I will support you any way." I said rubbing her back.

"Okay."

"Now, I wasn't sure which one you'd like so I bought three types." I said emptying the bag on the counter.

"Thank you." She laughed

"You're welcome now go pee on the stick." I said.

10 minutes later.

"Okay now we wait." She said.

"I'm sure it'll work out Jess, if it's meant to be it'll be." I reassured her.

"I know..." she said we talked for the next 15 minutes just to make sure it got developed properly.

"Okay ready?" I asked.

"Ready." She said.

One by one she flipped over all the ones with lines then the digital ones.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"HOLY FUCK."

we screamed together. She started crying and I laughing.

"YOU'RE AHHHHHH!" I SAID RUNNING AROUND MY ROOM.

"I'M GONNA BE A MOMMY." SHE WHISPER SHOUTED.

"AHHHHH.YESSSS. MATEEEE. YOU'VE FALLEN PREGGY." I SAID

"IMMA BE AN AUNTY AGAIN." I SAID.

"I need to tell Johnathon." She said cleaning her face and looking at the test again.

"You do. I'll keep the kids." I said.

"Thank you." She said hugging me.

"No problem. You're pregnant!" I squealed.

"I am" she said then screamed out a yes.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Just a minute." I said

I left Jess and went to the door.

"Everything okay?" Dad asked.

"Yes, everything's good." I said smiling hard.

"Okay?" He said.

Jess came out the room and hugged my mom and said thank you.

"Armani, Khaleah you're getting to spend the day with aunty alright?" Jess said hugging them

After their goodbyes. I took the twins and we started to hang out.

"Come on Armani tackle him!" I shouted.

Right now we were playing rugby with everyone.

Armani with his adorable self hugged onto Alessi's feet and tried to attack him with force.

Alessi had the ball and 'accidentally' dropped it causing Armani to get it. He threw it for Khaleah who then ran and passed it to Lorenzo who passed it to me. I ran and scored us a touchdown.

"Aunty?" Khaleah asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can we get frairy bread please?" She said giving me puppy eyes.

"You want fairy bread?" I asked.

"Yweah that." Amari asked

"Fairy bread?" My Alonzo asked while the rest of them silently asked the same question.

"Yeah, it's something we have back in Australia and in New Zealand." I said, I'll show you guys.

I went into the kitchen and got out the bread and butter.

Can someone help me paste the bread with the butter?" I asked

Sante was helping and soon enough we got the rest done.

I went into the pantry and got the sprinkles.

"Huh?"

"Trust us."

I sprinkled the sprinkles on the bread and butter and gave them to the kids and to everyone else.

"How's it?" I asked

"Gooooddd." The kids said with their mouths full.

"You're turn" I said everyone else.

"Oh." Sante said with his eyes wide.

"This is good." He seemed shocked.

"This is amazing." My brothers said. All in all we got good reviews from everyone.

"Okay, while I have you all here, I have a show for my lines coming up this Friday coming, and you're invited." I said to them.

"I'll be there." My brothers said one by one.

For the rest of the day I spent with everyone doing fun things with the kids until Jess came back with a smiling Johnathon.

"Do you know what I know?" He asked.

"Do you know what I know?" I asked

"You know what you don't know what I know."

"Nah you don't know what I know."

"What do you know?"

"What do you know" I restored.

"Enough you both know." Jess said laughing while everyone else looked amused.

"Congratulations!" I yelled hugging both of them.

"Thank you." He said hugging me

"You wanna take the kids and you know?"

"Yeah, we planned to tell them here one time so we brought something if you could can you call Akari and Lynn." She said.

"Yeah and you guys could use my room." I said.

Jess' POV

Alright here goes. I thought to myself as we entered Alyssa's room.

"Ready babe?" Johnathon asked.

"Yeah J."

"Babies you want to sit down?" I said patting the chair.

"Listen, we love you both so so much and remember how we were telling you that maybe you'll get a baby brother or sister when you asked?" Johnathon started off,

"Well...You're going to have a baby brother or sister. He or she is here, growing inside my tummy." I said smiling as I placed my hand on my stomach.

"REALLY!?" the twins said almost in sync.

"Yes!" I said hugging them as they hugged us.

"You're going to be such good siblings!" I said.

"I'm happy!" Khaleah said

"I ecited." Armani said

"You're excited bubs?"

"Yeh." He said with his adorable accent

After talking to the twins longer I gave them a box that had something inside. Since we're here we'll tell Akari and Alyssa's family who became like family to us while we've been here. Since Akari normally fills my drink when I'm with them I decided to give him a special one and for the others I wore a t-short under my sweatshirt and I had a box for them.

We picked the twins up and went downstairs where Akari and Lynn and everyone else there.

"Go give it to uncle." I said to Khaleah while Johnathon gave Amari another box which was for Alyssa's family.

Johnathon was recording everything.

Third person POV

"Uncle Kari. Here." Khaleah said handing the box

"Don't open it yet." Jess said.

"Here you go." Amari said giving the box to the Argentos and Dimitri.

"Ready?"

"Open."

On that everyone opened it it wasn't straightforward until you actually put it together.

Akari and Lynn's box

Inside of the Argentos box

Her shirt.

"oh my god, ALYSSA COVER THEIR EARS. OH MY FUCKING GOD." Akari screamed and ran to hug me followed by everyone else.

"Congratulations!" Everyone said.

"Jess." Alyssa said handing me a box

"Congratulations! They need to match with me and the kids." She said

"Thank you." Jess said.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Janessa Από materialgworlll_

Περιπέτεια

1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
Fatal Love Από winadel11

Ρομαντική

424K 8K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
My Lost Family Από Hanibee

Ρομαντική

958K 17.4K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
357K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...