Forced Marriage

By Sho-Komori

It's having KNY characters but having a different story. In this story, Tanjiro is 22 and Sho is 20. Their pa... More

Characters
Forced Marriage
Bite Mark
Pregnancy
Strange
Baby's Arrival
Busy Life
GOODBYE!
A New Start
Alone
Bullied
Visit to Shoko's Home
School's Function
Dance Practice
My Love
Friends Time
Unwanted Visit
PROMISE
Show at School
Disbanded
Rescue

Bitter Truth

61 6 9
By Sho-Komori

*In the Morning *

*TANJIRO'S POV*

She is still sleeping. How cute! Nevermind, I have to wake her up.

" Sho! wake up. It's 7am now. Don't you have any work today? "

" Kamado san! Sorry, I forgot about that. I am gonna make your breakfast now. Then, I will go for work. Don't you have work today?"
She asked.

" No, I didn't get any project yet. So, I don't have to go for work. " I said.

" Okay then I am going to make our breakfast. And, what about your guests? " She further asked me. Ohh yes, I have to call Kanao today.

" She will be coming in the evening. So, make sure to come as soon as possible. " I replied.

*SHO'S POV*

" Sure! " She? Who is she? No, I can't ask him. He will get mad at me.

After that, I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I am married now. I always had a dream of experiencing a married life. And now, I am witnessing it by myself. I hope everything goes well.

*After sometime*

" Your breakfast is ready. " I said.

" Ok, I am coming." He replied.

I put the breakfast on the dining table and went to the bedroom to pack my bag. As I entered the dining room after that, I saw Kamado san was eating while drawing something. Ohh yeah, he is a famous animator. He must be good at drawing too. By the way, it's a girl's drawing. A girl's drawing? She looks kinda familiar.

" Who is this girl Kamado san? She looks so beautiful. "

" Oh, it's nothing. Just a drawing of mine. Hey! you are going to be late for work. It's 8:30am now. " He said quickly.

" Oh god! I have to go now. Bye Kamado san! "

" Bye Sho! " He said. Then, I left home.

* TANJIRO'S POV *

Thank God she is gone. She becomes sneaky sometimes. By the way, I have to call Kanao right now.

*KANAO'S POV*

I am Tsuyuri Kanao. The adoptive sister of Shinobu and Kanae Kocho. They are my elder sisters. We live in this huge house known as " Butterfly Mansion". I am the head of the Makeup artist group. I have 30 skilled makeup artists in my group. Customers always prefer to come to our place. My big sis Kanae is a school principal and Shinobu is a doctor. And I have a boyfriend named Kamado Tanjiro.

RINGSSSS!!!

Who is calling? I have to pick up the call.

*On call*

Tanjiro: " Is Kanao speaking?"

Kanao: " Yes, what happened Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro: " I have get married to Sho recently. I have no other option Kanao. Dad forced me to marry her. Sorry Kanao!"

Kanao: " Don't apologize Tanjiro. It's fine. I understand your situation. I won't get angry on you." He married to that filthy poor girl working in my office. Damn that girl. You always take all my opportunities away. Who do you think you are? You are just a filthy little woman that doesn't deserve a boy like Tanjiro.
I will make your life miserable. You just watch.

Tanjiro: " Can you come to my house today?"

Kanao: " Sure, why not?"

Tanjiro: " Come to my house in the evening, ok!"

Kanao: "Okkk!"

*Call ended*

( After that Kanao went to her office. As she entered her office, she saw everyone was greeting Sho cheerfully. They were wishing her for her happy married life.)

*KANAO'S POV*

" Did you get married Sho? " I asked her annoyingly.

" Yes Tsuyuri San, see my ring. I married to Kamado Tanjiro, my husband. He is a famous animator and I am his wife. " She said cheerfully.

" That's wonderful. Let's celebrate the day. Let's go to the cafe today. You don't need to work. " I said.

" But why? There are so many customers to look after today mam. Are you sure about the plan? " She asked worriedly.

"  Don't worry, others will take care of it. You don't need to worry about it. You just enjoy your day today. "

" Okay mam, if you say so. " She replied.

*At cafe*

*SHO'S POV*

" Mam, thank you for this treat. I am so grateful that you are happy about our marriage. " I showed my gratitude to her.

" Don't thank me. And, I have a reason to call you here. Tanjiro Kamado is my boyfriend. So make sure to leave him this instant if you wanna secure your position in my office. Divorce him already. You are no match to him. " She said.

My heart shattered into pieces. What? Kamado san, her Boyfriend. Nooo!
Tell me it's a lie. This can't be true. He can't betray me. His father promised me that Kamado san won't betray me. He didn't tell me the truth that he already loved someone. Why? Just why? I served him as my mom said. But see, what he did to me? This is what you want mom. I can't take this anymore. I know my husband is cold towards me. But, that doesn't mean that I will leave him just for the sake her relationship with Kamado san.

" NO! "

" What did you say? " She angrily asked.

" I said NO! I won't leave him. I am his wife. I married to him. I sacrificed everything for him. He is the only family for me now. I won't leave Kamado san for your jealousy. " I screamed at her while crying.

" You are denying me. Your boss? "
She said.

" Yes you bitch! " I said furiously.

" YOU ARE FIRED SHO!" She declared.

" You know what, I don't need your company. You always treat me badly. Now, You are saying me to leave Kamado san. In your dreams! I will never do it. I don't even need this job. Good bye! " I walked out from there furiously.

* KANAO'S  POV*

What a stubborn girl! She has got attached to Tanjiro. I have to do something or he will take Tanjiro away from me. Ohh! I have got an Idea. I should call Tanjiro now. *Call Tanjiro*

*On Call*

Tanjiro: "Yes, it's Kamado Residence."

Kanao: "It's me, Kanao."

Tanjiro: "Ohh! Kanao. What happened?"

Kanao: "Tanjiro, I just met your wife right now and I told her about our relationship. She got mad at me and broke my leg. That's why, I can't come to your house today. Sorry Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro: "What? She did that you. I am gonna kill her when she will return home. Don't worry Kanao, I am sending some money for your compensation. Take care!"

Kanao: "You too!"

*Call Ended*

Now, she will deserve the real hell.

*At evening*

*SHO'S POV*

" I'm home. How is your day Kamado san? " I asked him.

Kamado san ran towards me and pinned me against the wall. He then stared at me with his Cold eyes. Why is he so cold? He hasn't shown any affection towards me. He loves Kanao more than me. I have to admit it. I am already tired from the day's activities and now I have to confront him.

" What happened Kamado san? You look mad. Did I do something wrong? " I asked.

" Did you meet Kanao? " He asked. Why did he asked that all of a sudden?
Ohh! Did that bitch told him? I guess so.

" Yes, I met her at the cafe. And you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend. " I asked him.

" And therefore you broke her leg. " He said coldly.

" WHAT?? No! " I told to defend myself.

" You are lieing! " He said and started to pull my hair harshly. It's painful. I don't think I can survive anymore.

* TANJIRO'S POV*

This poor little girl injured my precious Kanao. She deserves punishment.

"  It hurts. Please, leave me Kamado san! I didn't do anything wrong to Tsuyuri san. I beg you! please! leave me alone." She said in a pathetic tone.

" I won't leave you until you say sorry to Kanao."

" I won't say sorry to her. She threatened me to divorce you. " She said.

" I don't care. " I said and smashed her head on the wall in anger. Her head started bleeding.

" Kamado san, please leave..... "
And soon she fainted. Good! she deserves it.

Suddenly someone barged into my house. It was Kanao. And the worst part that she saw me on top of Sho.

"  Guess what Tanjiro? I hate you. You married to Sho and now you are making out with her,really?
Don't you love me? I think you already are taken by her. And I don't even love you. I am just using you as my money bank. Now, I am done with you! Bye! " She said furiously and left me by myself.

" Kanao!!!! " I called her with teary eyes but she didn't listen to me. She only used me all this time. She didn't love me.

Fine by me! Now, I have to take Sho to the bedroom as she has collapsed. I took her in my arms and went to the bedroom. After that, I slept.

Next time: Bite Mark
Total words: 1489

I am tired rn guys as I have got my vaccine today. So yeah! talk with you guys later!!!!

AKARI SHO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
1M 32.9K 45
Kriti Singhania, an 18-year-old, who just gave her CBSE's got back home for her elder sister's wedding. Little did she know that this wedding would c...
55.4K 3.2K 55
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...