Bite Mark

( Will you beat me for this pic above? Please don't do it, I love it.
T-T. Btw, let's enjoy the story! )

-----------------------------------------------------------

*In the morning*

*SHO'S POV*

As, I woke up. I saw Kamado san sitting at the corner of the bed staring at me. And then I remembered the activities of yesterday. Is he still angry at me? I think I should apologize to him.

" Kamado san! I am sorry. I am the reason for what happened yesterday. " I said.

" Don't say sorry. It's ok. And thanks for telling me the truth. She actually doesn't love me. She just used me for money. I thought you were a gold digger. But, I was wrong. She was the one who actually was a gold digger. When she saw me on top of you yesterday, she broke up with me. Sorry for what I did yesterday. From now on, I will always take care of you and won't hurt you anymore. "
He said in a sad tone.

" Thank you, Kamado san! " I replied.

*After sometime*

Today, I don't have any work since Tsuyuri san fired me from her company. Soon, I will have to find a new job. It's so boring sitting at home. I already made the breakfast. Kamado san is sleeping right now. Ohhh! I need to do shopping.

" Kamado san, wake up!!!!! " I screamed in his ears.

" What happened Sho? " He said annoyingly.

" Let's go shopping. " I said.

" Not right now. Just rest already. I don't wanna go anywhere. Sleep with me. " He said.

" But Kamado san-? "

" I said NO! " He stopped me by hugging me tightly in his arms making me fall on him. Idiot!!! Is this the way to act in front of a girl? No way, Kanao can love such a boy. But, it's so boring to sleep like this. By the way, he is too close. * Blush * Why am I blushing? OHHH! Now, I remembered. We haven't even enjoyed our wedding night since he was way too mad.

* At evening *

*TANJIRO'S POV*

*Rub eyes* How much have I slept? Ehhhh!!!! Why is Sho sleeping beside me? So close. Why is my heart beating so fast right now? Is it love? She is so beautiful. She has long black hair, light pink eyes and beautiful soft pale skin. She almost looks like a beauty. And I was hurting her yesterday. She still has those marks. I am sorry Sho. By the way, I realised that we hadn't enjoyed our wedding night. I have an idea. I can have fun with her. *Evil smirk*

Alert: Mature content. This contains kissing scene and little smut. So, feel free to leave if you are uncomfortable for this. ❕

I took her in my hands and went to our bedroom. In the meantime, she woke up. She blushed like a tomato as she saw me on top of her.