๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป | ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ...

By FloofyMace

โ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ... ๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๏ฟฝ... More

AUTHORS NOTE
SOLACE. 01
SOLACE. 02
SOLACE. 03
SOLACE. 04
MEGUMI. 01
MEGUMI. 02
MEGUMI. 03
MEGUMI. 04
MEGUMI. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09
ASPIRATION. 01
ASPIRATION. 02
ASPIRATION. 03
ASPIRATION. 04
ASPIRATION. 05
ASPIRATION. 06
ASPIRATION. 07
ASPIRATION. 08
DESIRE. 01
DESIRE. 02
DESIRE. 03
DESIRE. 04
DESIRE. 05
DESIRE. 06
DESIRE. 07

PULCHRITUDINOUS. 06

3.9K 182 33
By FloofyMace

♥︎. thank you guys for getting this book to 500 reads! it means a lot to see people enjoy this book and want to read more of it.

♥︎. after this act is over, updates will be irregular due to school. i don't have any chapters ready for the next act ;w; heard of Calculus? yeah? no? better you don't

♥︎. anyway, enjoy the chapter!

"(Y/n), look at this cute top! it would look great on you!" Nobara beamed as she held out the white blouse.

the 4 students were currently shopping for clothes. all necessities like utensils, bed sheets, and toiletry were already taken care of. clothes were at the bottom of the list knowing that Nobara was there to put on a whole fashion show.

"i don't see the need to have so many of these fancy tops. the black tang-top and sweats are enough as it is," (Y/n) remarked, holding onto those 2 items along with several simple black clothing.

"nonsense! every girl must have a wardrobe that can make her look and feel like a queen! it's not about what can simply support you, it's about fulfilling your inner desires. fashion being one of them!"

(Y/n) couldn't really connect with the "inner desire" part Nobara mentioned, but accepted it without much thought.

"this outfit is perfect for you!" Nobara pointed at a mannequin with an outfit that had a similar style to (Y/n)'s sorcerer outfit. "oi Fushiguro, wouldn't that look great on (Y/n)?"

Megumi was startled by Nobara's sudden point. his mind drifted off as he imagined (Y/n) wearing the outfit. it would definitely captivate others with her beauty and youthfulness, himself included.

"y-yeah it would look great on her."

"did you stutter Fushiguro?" Yuuji gasped.

"no!"

"since Megumi thinks it looks good on you, you must buy it (Y/n)!" Nobara reasoned. it was her ultimate plan now to get (Y/n) to buy anything since the girl refused to purchase unnecessary needs. especially since they were using Gojo's card.

"a-alright."

________________

after several clothings were purchased, the boys were forced to hold all the bags that held (Y/n)'s belongings.

the special grade sorcerer was more than capable of holding those items. but because of Nobara's principle that all men must be gentlemen and hold a lady's belongings, she had no choice but to let them hold her items as her arms were entangled with the other girl's.

"we should bring all these items back first. i don't want you guys to be holding them all day."

"they're strong enough to hold your stuff (Y/n). you don't need to be worrying about others all the time."

"it's not just that... if I can do it, then I can do it. I shouldn't be making others do my work."

the 3 found her statement rather odd. it was kind for her to create less trouble for others, but something about it was off. whether it was the phrasing or her voice, it just didn't sound right.

they didn't say anything after that, silently agreeing to head back to campus to drop off her items and organizing it in her room.

"your room is finally organized!" Nobara cheered.

"yup and now I'm hungry," Yuuji groaned.

"let's go eat then, my treat."

"what? just use Gojo's card. take advantage of it while you have it."

"this is my way of showing my appreciation for today. so, it should be under my tab."

Nobara groaned, "Fushiguro, convince her to use sensei's card. she's being too nice and formal for her own good!"

"(Y/n), sensei gave me his card so he could pay for all the things that you were going to purchase today. that includes you wanting to treat us to dinner. you should enjoy yourself and not worry about cost or others. it's a day for you and only you. this is also sensei's way of treating you since he couldn't do all this before."

"..."

"..."

"okay."

Yuuji and Nobara sighed dramatically in response to Megumi's successful argument.

if there was 1 thing they learned about (Y/n), it would be here undying consideration for other people.

selfless if i may say.

________________

"man I'm stuffed! the food was delicious!"

"yeah, you were stuffing yourself like a pig."

"i was not!" Yuuji cried at Nobara. "we should bring these desserts to sensei, i'm sure he'd be happy to see his card and sweets brought back to him."

"we can take it to him. you and Nobara should rest, it's almost nightfall."

"thanks (Y/n)! i hope you had fun today!" Yuuji beamed, but earned no response.

he left with Nobara to their dorms as Megumi left with (Y/n) to deliver the items.

her lack of response didn't go unnoticed by the shikigami user. he truly wondered if she had fun today or if it was just her inability to express her emotions.

*knock knock knock*

"come in!"

Gojo was at his desk, surprisingly doing paperwork.

"what's this? gifts for me?!"

"yes, i just wanted to thank you for letting us use your card."

"of course (Y/n), who wouldn't want to spend money on you?" Gojo cooed as he dug in to his sweets. "it's getting pretty late, I'm sure you want to rest in your newly decorated room! go ahead and get some sleep~"

"okay."

"one more thing... did you have fun today?"

(Y/n) stared blankly at Gojo, "yes."

she said good night, leaving Megumi and Gojo by themselves.

"i don't think she had fun today. neither disliking it," Megumi spoke.

Gojo frowned, "the higher ups brainwashed her..."

he sighed, leaning against his desk with arms folded. "this will just take time getting used to. it's not like we can expect her to be like her old self after one day. you should go to bed Megumi. we can discuss this another day."

Megumi nodded as he left for this room.

he showered, brushed his teeth, and turned off the lights. he went over to the curtains of the glass doors, ready to block off the moonlight but noticed (Y/n) and Mochi sitting outside.

(Y/n) was wearing her black tang-top and black sweats. she sat at the edge of the wooden floor boards with knees up to her chest.

"(Y/n), what are you doing up? are you not tired?" he approached the girl.

she spoke nothing as she stared at her feet. Mochi gave her a concerning look and licked her toes when there was no answer.

"...Megumi, if Kami created us to be equal and loved, why is it that some of us have to suffer and not enjoy things others can?"

__________________________________________

" you deserve to be happy."

- anon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 69.9K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 54.4K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
426K 15.3K 37
โ ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™. ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™‡๐™”, ๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ.โž ...
24.1K 706 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...