Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

372 25 0
By ShrazyMe

WrassleTea: Sources state that former WWE Superstar #DeanAmbrose has entered a rehabilitation facility in California. It is unknown why the wrestler decided to go rehab but his pregnant fiancée #SofiaLundgren appeared glum while grocery shopping in LA.

20,000 likes ~ 700 comments 

---

The first night without Jon was really tough but I'm happy that Amerie and Joe allowed me to stay at their home. It meant everything to me to have them there and it was really nice to spend some time with the twins who are growing up so fast.

Audreyana has agreed to stay at my house for a couple of weeks since there is a lot to be done and we have begun renovations now so we don't have to worry about things once the baby has arrived. My parents may come to stay at some point but my mom is more comfortable in our family home since there are less stairs and everything is close to eachother.

My mother is further along than I am so we're approaching that point where we start counting down the days and I'm pretty excited to have a new sibling.

"When are you going to build a damn lift?" Audreyana huffs as we make it up to the third floor and I let out a small laugh.

"A lift is currently in progress." I point to the other side where the hinges of a door has been removed.

"It should have been done yesterday." She gives me a look while setting her suitcase down on the floor. "I'm not carrying my suitcase downstairs so just know that I'm sleeping in your room."

"Of course you are." I wink at her while leading her into my room which is my sanctuary. My bedroom is the one place that I will not make any changes or sacrifices to because it's my happy place.

"Ugh, your room is literally a whole apartment." Audreyana sighs happily as she throws herself onto my bed. "I need to remodel my bedroom to look like this."

I giggle at her words, "It's pretty fucking great."

"I'm really proud of you, Sof." Audreyana looks up at me with a serious expression on her face. "I know that you felt lost even though you didn't want to admit it. I could tell that you weren't really happy which is why I always made sure I was able to you but now you've built a new life. You bought your first home, you have a fiancé and a baby on the way."

"Let's not forget that I am now a part owner of The Dreams." I wink at her before sitting down besides her. "Despite Jon going into rehab, I'm really happy with how my life has turned out. I knew Jon for near enough a year before I saw him as a potential partner. Getting to know him on a personal level let me know that this is the man that I wanted and I'm glad that it took us a while to see eachother in a different light."

"I love that for you guys." Audreyana smiles big. "It's like the perfect love story and now you've got a crazy kiddo on the way."

I place my hands on my bump, "Baby Moxley."

---

SofiaLundgren: This 'glum' momma cried because she couldn't fit into her jeans so her besties took her out for food 

2,200,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

With my growing stomach comes the dreaded moments when I can't fit into the clothes that I own. My body hasn't changed so drastically that I feel the need to buy a whole new wardrobe but I did get rather emotional when I couldn't fit into my jeans.

I had it set that I was going to wear a pair of jeans that I own so after going through the thirty pairs that I own with Amerie, I settled on one that I was able to get on but not button up. Ams came up the brilliant idea of rolling the jeans down and they look pretty sick if you ask me.

"Ugh I miss my baby daddy." I pout as I finish my third mocktail. "I miss being wrapped up in his arms and sliding down on that d-"

"TMI!" Amerie yells while covering her ears. "I don't want to hear any of that."

"Oh but I do." Jordana winks at me as we giggle like teenagers. "Have you spoken to him yet?"

"Nope." I shake my head. "I mean I'm not expecting a call or a letter straight away because he has a lot of shit to do while away but I just miss him."

"Those hoe days are over..." Amerie sings while wiggling her brows at me and I nod my head in defeat.

"I can't wait to become his wife and have his child." I place my hands over my bump. "Things would have been crazy if Jords ended up with Colby. We would have been the new horsewomen or whatever they call themselves on WWE."

The girls laugh at my words.

"I actually wanted that but I'm very happy with Travis." Jordana smiles and I place my hand over hers because she truly deserves happiness. "He makes me happier than I could have ever imagined and I'm finally seeing my self worth."

"Well you deserve it, we all do." Amerie states and I nod my head in agreement as the waiter brings us all another round of mocktails. "Cheers to being happy, successful bitches."

"Cheers bitches."

We all clink our glasses together before taking long sips of our drinks which is just the bomb.com. 

"Once Jon is out of rehab, we're heading straight to VEGAS!" I let out a cheer while thrusting my glass up into the air, spilling some over my hand. "I'm going to be Mrs Sofia Good. It sounds like a fucking teacher so I'll go by Sofia Moxley professionally to show these bitches that I'm not one to be messed with."

"Bitch, are you drinking alcohol?" Amerie snatches the glass out of my hand before bringing it up to her lips for a taste. "It's a mocktail but why do sound drunk?"

"I'm just drunk on life." I say with a shrug while smiling at my girls. "I'm just happy to be with you girls. I didn't even think I would still have an acting career with my pregnancy but a girl is booked and busy."

"And happy." Jordana adds and I nod my head as tears begin to fill my eyes.

"So happy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 9.6K 53
its so hard to hate you, because deep down i still love you. (AMBROSE & OC COMPLETED)
68.1K 2.5K 27
Read
33.2K 576 25
10.9K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.