Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 30

449 28 2
By ShrazyMe

JonMoxley: The Kid.

1,200,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

The movie that I have been cast in is for Netflix which I'm really excited about because it will give me more exposure. Whenever a really good movie or series appears on the streaming site, the actors are put on the map and they gain millions of followers on their social media platforms.

I'm not too fussed about the followers since I have quite a fair amount but I would love to have the exposure following the birth of my child. Taking a break from acting was good as I got to build a new life and I met my soon to be husband but it has been a struggle trying to get back into the industry.

My life on social media has led to me being typecast and the majority of the roles being sent my way consist of me being nude or frolicking around in a bikini. I want to be a more serious Hollywood actress that is versatile in her roles, if I ever choose to go nude for a movie then it will be for the right movie.

Today is my first official meeting with the cast for the movie which will be going into production very soon. We're going to do our first table read and the director will basically tell us what to expect.

"I'm Sofia Lundgren." I awkwardly say. "I'm engaged to the most amazing man on the planet and we're expecting our first child together."

After giving a brief introduction, the others begin to do the same so that we can get familiar with eachother. There are a couple of people that I am familiar with such as Antonio Banderas and Florence Pugh.

"Filming is only meant to last for two months so we unfortunately don't have the luxury of spending a great deal of time together." The director says while looking around at us. "I am hoping that in the time that we are working together, you could form a close connection because there will be some long nights."

I lock eyes with Florence who smiles at me so I smile back. 

"We're all so excited to get this project underway so let's do this."

The table read soon begins and it ends up lasting a little over two hours which was longer than anticipated but so worth it. I was able to get a really good understanding of what's expected of us and who our characters are.

"You will be receiving a full copy of the schedule this week." The director tells us as we start gathering our things to leave. "From tomorrow, you will booked in to do your fittings and we are hoping to have all the looks together by the time your session is finished. Keep your eyes peeled on your emails where we will be sending you additional information."

---

SofiaLundgren: My Man

1,300,000 likes ~ limited comments

Jon will be attending a rehabilitation center in Northern California under a four week program and I am all in my feelings about it. We all want what's best for him but this is also the time that I need him most.

Once he completes the program, his 90 Day no compete period will be up so we definitely will need to have a long conversation about that. Since we are expecting our first child and he is on his journey to sobriety, boundaries need to be set.

Amerie rubs my back as Joe helps Jon take his suitcase out of the car. I don't think Jon realises how amazing he is to have friends who would skip work just to see him off.

"We're all rooting for you." Joe tells Jon as they share a brief hug. "We'll be watching out for the wife and the new addition so you just focus on your recovery. You've got this brother."

"I appreciate it." Jon's voice cracks as he glances over at me.

"We're all going to miss you dude." Colby steps forward and he starts sniffling. "God, I'm ready to start bawling my eyes but I'm so proud of you for taking this step. If half of the world could see what you were doing now then maybe they would do better for themselves."

Jon shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe."

The guys share a slightly longer hug but only because Colby won't pull away and I eventually join in because I'm going to miss my man like crazy. A month can go by in a flash but I have a feeling that this month is about to feel like a year.

Once Colby takes a step back, my lips quickly finds Jon's whose arms around tighten around my waist.

"Don't cry, baby." Jon mumbles inbetween kisses. "I'll only be gone a month."

"I know but it's going to be a long one." I cup his face before pulling his lips back to mine. Our lips remain wrapped in a passionate clinch and I'm grateful for our friends who allow us to have to have this moment. 

Amerie places her hand on my back and I just feel my heart break inside.

"Hey Ams." Jon gives her a small side hug. "Is it time?"

"Yeah." Amerie responds softly. "They're waiting for you, Joe handed them your suitcase so your presence is the only thing left."

"I wish we had more time together." I try to be strong but the tears keep falling from my eyes. "I don't want to be without you." 

"I'm doing this for us." Jon pecks my lips. "We have a baby on the way. I never thought that I would ever have kids so I have to make sure that I'm mentally ok so I can be the best father to our kid and the best husband to you."

"Ok."

Jon gives me one final hug before whispering in my ear, "I love you."

"I love you more." I kiss him one last time before sighing deeply as we walk with to the entrance of the rehabilitation. He doesn't look back as he enters the building and I place my hands on my growing bump while staring at the back of his head.

"Alright." Colby claps his hands together before rubbing his hands. "I think we are in desperate need of some ice cream and cuddles."

 "Fia." My eyes turn to Amerie who is looking at me with a sad expression on her face. "Do you want to get some food?"

"Yeah." My voice cracks and I sigh. "I would really appreciate not being alone tonight."

Joe throws his arm around my shoulders as we start walking back to the car, "We'll get you anything you like and just remember that you are more than welcome to stay at our house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.3K 58
Dean wins a tournament and claims his boss's son.
68.1K 2.5K 27
Read
3.6K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...
22.6K 492 48
One-shots about Ambrollins aka Dean and Seth or Moxrollins aka Jon Moxley and Seth Rollins!