โ๐€ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ...

Por _arzenel

โ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š.โž โโŒ‡โ”€โžญ welcome ๏น€๏น€ ๏ธตโ†ท ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

โ๐€ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ.โž
CHAPTER 1: A BOY AND A DRAGON
CHAPTER 2: MISSING HER
CHAPTER 3: WHERE ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 5: TRAITOR; 1.
CHAPTER 6: TRAITOR; 2
Chapter 7: SECRETS
Announcement
CHAPTER 8: THE ABYSS IS NOT A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

CHAPTER 4: THE PLAN CRUMBLES.

706 30 14
Por _arzenel

                "All the main preparations are done, I'll finish them, you go rest."

"Lumine, I'm an archon fighting for my kingdom, I'm not resting. Not while Dainslief is out there." You protested back. As she sighed. "Fine, just don't get hurt." She gave in, already knowing from the start theres no point arguing. "Ehhh, that isn't a promise." You shrugged, heading into a portal.

-----Lingju Pass-----

"They said they'd have new people in their party...—" You spotted the traveler with literally the one and only, Zhongli. You mentally facepalm, you know that Morax knows your voice really well, if you speak you could be caught. He wouldn't recognise you— You've yearly changed your physical appearance.

You caught up with the group, who were talking about their next move. You gave a smile and waved, as they noticed you. (For once.)

"Hey!..." Paimon exclaimed, she looked like she was about to say something. "Riiight, Paimon never really get your name..." She said as your eyes widened a bit. You pulled Aether and Paimon to the side, leaving Zhongli alone to mutter about some wine or something. "Uhh, hey, look, my names... [Nickname], and I'm- *fake but really real-sounding cough* sick right now so its hard to speak... I think it was that almond tofu." You made up another excuse. "Ohh, okay [Nickname]. Get well soon!"

Everyone returned to Morax, as he looked at you. "Who are they?"

"Oh! This is..." Paimon forgot your name already. Aether whispered something into her ear, "[Nickname]! Right. Zhongli, meet, [Nickname]. [Nickname], meet Zhongli!" She cheered, clapping her hands. You smiled and waved awkwardly as he began to speak. "Good to meet you, [Nickname], say, why don't you speak?" He looked at you. "Oh! Paimon knows this. [Nickname] ate some bad almond tofu and now their throat is hurting, so they don't want to speak."

Seems like he bought it.

"Ah, okay." Yeah he bought it.

-----Approaching Mount Tianheng -----

"[Nickname], you don't have a vision, how do you protect yourself?" Paimon asked as you all made your way to Mondstadt. Your eyes widened a bit at the question. You didn't have your sword with you, so you just made your hands into fists and punched the air, signifying you fist fought with enemies...?

Paimon got it though, "oh! You must be very strong then. Paimon wants to be like you someday!" She said in awe, as you proudly put your hands on your hips. Aether and Zhongli were talking about some random Liyue archon thing dead stuff. You chuckled awkwardly at her comment and went back to walking.

"So... Paimon wants to know— Where are you from?" You internally screamed as she asked that. You could say,— well rather, use your hands to explain— that you're from Inazuma and from the poor, which'd explain why most of everything doesn't make sense to you. You could also say you're from Sumeru, and you're here for studying purposes. But you're not that smart in that department, so you continued to think.

You unknowingly had a sad look on your face while thinking of an excuse, probably because thinking about home made you think about Lumine. Lumine was your home, 'home is wherever we are together', she once said. You know it's not for you, it's a quote she shares with her brother, but imagining it's for you makes you feel better, relieved even. Eventually, Paimon noticed your expression, and continued to smile at you and say— "Aww, it's okay [Nickname]! No need to tell." She pulled you into a side hug while walking. That was sweet— No, wait, snap out of it, you're just here to act.

You decided to just give a smile in return and go back to walking.

You and the group eventually meet the harbour, you stay quiet, not indulging in small talk, as you all make your way to Katheryne. Zhongli leaves for a cup of tea with Childe.

---------------

"Yes, yes, they have the audacity to go after anything. The seven, dragons, gods... No ancient artifact that relates can escape their greedy ambitions. Still, this time is different."

"Who do they think they are, going after the abyss orders treasures...?" Lan scowled, Ganyu stood there silently. "Oh, it's the traveler. And... Someone." Lan looked towards you, instead you smiled. "I think my throat has gotten better now." You said aloud, as Paimon smiled. "Good! Oh? Ganyu, what are you doing here with Lan? Do you have a commission you need to post?" Paimon turned to the adeptus.

"Hello, Aether," she paused for a small second, "we were just discussing the treasure hoarders." Ganyu said as Lan continued with her topic. "Yes, we were discussing how even the audacious treasure hoarders should know better than to mess with the abyss— it's just too evil." Your face lit up in confusion. Your treasure? They have that much audacity? What if it's the things you'd been preparing with Lumine?

"But we recently received intel from the ministry of civil affairs stating that two big-time treasure hoarders in Liyue and Mondstadt are planning some big-joint operation." Ganyu replied. " 'Two big-time treasure hoarders?' " Paimon repeated in confusion. "Yes, they're known as 'Big sis of the south', and 'Raptor of the north.' " Lan answered.

"Oh! Raptor! Paimon remembers he tried to run away from Amber in Mondstadt... But who's 'big sis of the south'?" She wondered. Aether gave a reply, "Is she the 'Boss' the treasure hoarders refer to?". "You are correct, she is the head of the treasure hoarders in Liyue..."

You dozed off— as usual— but for a bit more time than normal. Just thinking about the plan, you just need to capture Andrius as a distraction— And try to find that eye.

A bit later, you find yourself dragged into a domain. The exact domain you were working on with Lumine. Thankfully, you no longer need to worry, because once you informed your associate about this, she already hid the supplies— Of course, she didn't have time to hide the statue.

Lumine also defeated the treasure hoarders— Well, until one slipped past and got to the statue...- That's what she told you anyways.

As you guys advanced further into the ruins, you saw more and more defeating's of a treasure hoarders' remains.

"More signs that a treasure hoarder was here! This should be the right direction, but..." Paimon said, taking a pause. "Why does it feel stranger and stranger as we make it deeper into these ruins?" She asked herself, probably. Nobody answered back to her questions, as Aether already started walking ahead. "Hehe... Um.. Be careful now! Paimon's right behind you..." She said, flying up closer to Aether as you pushed yourself to walk behind, rolling your eyes. 'It must be the statue.' you told yourself, you weren't getting any feeling.

Everything was quiet, until you appeared upon the main room of the domain, where the Statue of the seven hung upside down, corrupted. Below it, was a treasure hoarder, in a pray-;like position. You'd feel guilty, but you couldn't.

"Th—This looks like a person!!!" Paimon spoke everyone's minds. "Could it be the grand thief?"...

That question repeated in your mind, if he was the grand thief, he would have stealth skills, more than others, so he could've passed Lumine— But, why was he in this position?... After what felt like forever, you pointed up to the statue, which they somehow didn't notice. "Look." You said dryly, like this is something you see every day— It kind of is though.

"?! That's..." Before Paimon could complete her sentence, Aether spoke. "A statue of the seven...?"

You continued to theorize, as a bit later, Paimon shook you to gain attention, then you both turned eyes towards the thief, which Aether was poking at. There were no signs of life— He was dead. "H—He's dead..." Paimon said, she seemed guilty. Why? That's a treasure hoarder.

Before you knew it, they all ran, you ran too, until you turned your head to glance at the doorway ahead and saw the one thing you were sure was a herald, you recognised it. Since you were way ahead, you decided you'd chat with the herald about the situation you're in. Panting, you ran up to him. "My archon—" You cut him off before he could finish, "do not call me that. I will explain later. I order you to not even notice my presence." You said, strictly, as Aether and Paimon ran up, you hid behind them.

"You cannot spy on the secrets of the abyss." His voice, as always, deep. Paimon looked scared, yet, Aether stood his ground. "You have come here; you have seen our secrets. For this, you must pay the price. As a herald, I will mete out your punishment."

"An Abyss Herald?!" Paimon shouted. "The monster we were tracking with Dain!" Aether said, as you tried to not let yourself burn with fury. This is not any herald they're talking to, they're talking to Caesar, yes, Caesar, your most loyal Herald for decades.

"Dain... Dainslief?" The abyss herald continued, as you quietly slipped out of the domain.

Dainslief. You knew it, you knew they were working with Dainslief.

You shrugged it off. You needed to find Lumine, and fast.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.2M 116K 154
โ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—…...
33K 2K 28
๐‘Œ/๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
104K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...
30.9K 248 19
๐Ÿฅ€~{๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ}~ ๐Ÿฅ€ COMPLETE ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ @kyochiii_ on twitter ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ :๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜ช!! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...