A To Z

Par SmlAlwaysOriginal

Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my... Plus

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Epilogue

Page 4

64 5 0
Par SmlAlwaysOriginal

AN: Just to let you know this is a pretty long page. It was better if this part didn't get broken up. Hope you have the time to read it all and love it.

Thankfully it goes fine for a couple months as I talk to Zach on the phone and he lets me get away with that for a long time then one day I'm going to class and get caught by him. He gives me detention for running in the halls. I just roll my eyes and text mom I'll be late because I got detention. I sat and did my homework while he watched us after school. When everyone else was gone I went up and shook my head.

"This is using your principal powers for evil I hope you know."

"Hey I want time with you and this is my only option."

"You know if I start getting detention all the time my parents are going to have a cow."

"Not all the time just every so often when I can't take it anymore and want to actually have time with you. You could come over to my house. Call it after school activities." I laugh.

"Maybe, if I can find a way to actually get away with it."

"Tell them I need some help with school work and you volunteered. Doing paperwork. Making copies for me that kind of thing. You'll get extra credit. I can make it all official on the books even."

"You are a bad person. You shouldn't do this. You should wait until I've graduated." He smiles and grabs my hand and quickly pulls me down across his lap. I'm being kissed before I can complain. I moan and let him do it. His hand goes down my chest and up under my shirt. I whimper as he finds a nipple and starts to tease. Pulling away I laugh.

"I can not go home with wet pants." He quickly pulls at my pants. I gasp and blush furiously as he pulls out my cock and starts caressing. "Zach what are you doing?" I ask in embarrassment grabbing his wrist.

"You'll just have to cum in my hand. Or better yet." He gets me up and pushes me to lean on the desk before bending and taking my cock in his mouth. I gasp and know I'm blushing furiously as I get my first blow job. I'm moaning as his tongue goes up and down as he bobs his head. I moan and thrust into his mouth. Oh god.

"I'm going to cum." I tell him. He speeds up and I come squirting down his throat. He stands and kisses me deeply. His pants cum undone and he guides my hand to his cock. With his hand guiding me I give him a hand job that makes him shoot into his cupped hand. I could still feel the hard velvety skin. The huge top and the heavy balls. He wipes his hand on some paper towels and kisses me.

"You are so bad." I say but laugh.

"I get you to my house we'll see how this feels with a bed and some time." He wanted to have sex with me. I had known that but having him elude to that so openly made me heat and my cock get hard again. I wanted him to be my first, my only my heart tacked onto that. Yeah I was totally losing myself to him.

"I got to dress. Mom will be outside waiting by now." He kissed me deeply and let me go. Mom was frowning as I slid in.

"What did you do to get detention?"

"I was running in the halls." I tell her since that's what he put on the slip. She rolled her eyes. "I had to pee." I tell her. She just laughs.

Two weeks later I get called to his office. I walk in and he shuts his door. I laugh.

"I am not going to jerk you off in the middle of the day forget it." He laughs.

"Ooh there went plan A, alright, for plan B. I have a little program going for after school for a month. Three times a week students will come over and they can learn how teachers and such do behind the scenes. It's so that kids will have a better understanding of what we do as teachers. I've drafted a couple of the problem kids so I can hopefully get them to behave better when they see how hard we still work for them when we aren't at school. I was hoping to send this letter home with you." I took the paper he was telling my parents that I was being offered this after school activity as a hope that I would be a good influence on the other kids as well as show me an avenue of study, that of being a teacher, that they thought I'd be good for. It would be three times a week for me. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for an uncertain number of hours. If I could get a ride there he would give me a ride home when we were done. In return for this I would be given a bump in my grades.

"So you really came up with a legit way for me to come to your house."

"Yes, and before you ask you'll earn that bump to your grade like the others. I'm just not offering to take them home so I can keep you a little longer." He says grinning. "What do you say?"

"Sure. Just the next month though. It's all I could offer. Though I could get myself roped into something if it goes over well."

"See your bad behavior could get you some bad Karma." I tease.

"Give me a kiss then go back to class." I kiss him and take the letter. When I get home that night I give the letter to my parents who were all for it.

So the following week as Monday ended I rode the bus home and then mom took me over at five to his house. Four other guys were there.

"Welcome to my home." He says to us. I only knew the other guys by name. Two were rotten apples here as punishment I was sure. The other three were like me offered this for grade and a good potential. He talked to us about what being a teacher involved. The preparation during the summer, to the grading papers after school. Then he gave us each a set. They were from actual classes. He said he'd check them after we graded them for accuracy. Three hours of all that and the other guys were glad to be leaving. As soon as they were gone I was tugged into his arms and kisses senseless. He took me to the couch where he made out with me before sucking on me until I came. But then I got him on the couch and learned how to take this beautiful cock in my mouth and tease him till he came. I swallowed his cum and winced. It was a lot more bitter than I was expecting. He drove me home and I was quizzed about how it went. Each time I went I got to know his mouth and his cock better.

We were on our third week when I realized one night that something was different. I wasn't dropping onto the couch and being devoured. He turned to me in the living room and smiled. Going to the stereo he turns on some music and comes back. I laugh as he pulls me in and starts dancing with me.

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"Having a date. While I love the feel of your body. I want more of you than that. Tonight lets just have a nice time." So we dance and talk. He feeds me dinner and dances with me again. As I get home I have to admit that it had felt like a date.

The next day at school I find myself absentminded all day and end up getting myself detention when I forget my books and homework for one of my classes. As detention ends I find myself alone with Zach.

"You forgot your books for class?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah I had this killer date last night and it had me distracted." I say smiling as I lean on the desk beside him. He smiles back.

"Oh really? Well I can understand that. This date, was it with someone you've been seeing a while?"

"Yes. Since the summer. He's a really great guy."

"Really? Sounds like you like him. Do you know how he feels?" I blush brightly as our play takes a serious and hot edge.

"I'm not sure but I hope he likes me as much as I like him." I say blushing, the heat running up and down my neck. He stands and pulls me into his arms.

"I can say with certainty that he," he tips my head up so I'm looking into his eyes, "Loves you." I stop breathing as I realize what he's said. I grin and throw my arms around him. I giggle and kiss him.

"God I was so afraid to say it because I wasn't sure how you felt. Zach, I love you to. It's so hard not to run through the streets yelling that I love you and you are mine." He kisses me and pushes me back to sit further on the desk. His mouth moves on me, pulls away so we can breath then he comes back for more.

"I love you. I love you. When you graduate I'm taking out an ad in the paper so everyone will know I love you." He tells me as he pulls at my shirt. He doesn't bother with more than unbuttoning his. "Angel, I've been trying to wait for the right time but I don't think I can wait anymore. Can I make love to you?"

"Yes." I tell him not really thinking about what that would entail. I was laid back over the desk as he kissed over my chest and tugged at my pants. I lay there on his desk my body bared to him. I really hoped no one was here. I run my hands over his chest then back down and begin pulling at his belt. I didn't think about the fact this might hurt as I tugged his pants open and grabbed for his cock. He pulled back and sucked on his fingers wetting them. I waited and felt his thumb press and make it past that tight ring. He pushes and pulls as I moan and wiggle my hips.

"Zach." I moan out. His thumb leaves and two fingers enter me instead. "Oh god that feels good." I tell him. I'm trying to breath around the explosion of sensation in my brain as he continues to thrust inside of me.

"Angel, are you ready?" I nod.

"Yes." I say breathy. His fingers leave and I watch as he guides his cock to me and pressed to my hole. As he presses I feel a slight stretch and his tip pops inside of me.

"I'll go slow, just give me a tap if you need me to stop alright?"

"Okay." I say my hand still wrapped on his side. As he pushes in my entrance stretches around him. I'm trying to breath but finally he hits pain. I tap his side and he stops. I breath and let my body ease around him.

"It's okay." He presses again and this time my body just spreads as his cock slides inside me. His lips kiss mine.

"How do you feel?" He asks.

"I'm okay. Are you in all the way?" I ask.

"Yes." My eyes pop open and I look.

"Really? I didn't think you'd fit." He smiles and kisses me.

"This will feel odd at first but it'll start feeling good."

"Okay." I hold him as he starts to push and pull inside of me. I gasp and moan as it start to feel good. I'm shaking as I feel his cock make me so full. The sensations run up and down my body and my cock is responding the delicious sensations. I hold tighter to him as it gets more intense. I feel my balls draw up and that familiar feel that says I'm going to cum.

"Zach." I moan as I shoot over our chests and stomachs. He grunts and cums inside me. I can feel the sudden hot cum. I hold him tight as the full implications of what happened goes through me. He's taken my virginity. I was his. No matter how life went he'd been my first. I felt so different now. I'd gotten that ultimate intimacy with the man I loved and I wanted to remember this moment forever.

"I love you Zach." I tell him as I kiss him lightly.

"I love you too Angel." I smile.

"You know you are the only person that gets away with calling me Angel. I used to deck people for calling me that."

"It's because you love me." I get a text and he hands me my phone. It's my mom.

"She's asking where I am." I text that I'm just talking to the principal about the after school thing. I'll be out in a minute.

"We have been in here a while."

"Yeah but come on. Way to ruin the moment mom." When we're put back together he walks me out and I get to introduce him to my mother finally.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am. He's been a good influence on the others for my little project. He's a fine young man. You must be proud." She smiles widely.

"We are. If he ever gets out of line feel free to smack him around." He laughs.

"I'm hoping that you might let me use him as an example if I do this again in the spring."

"Of course. He seems to be enjoying it. We better get home to dinner. It was nice to meet you."

"You too ma'am." I couldn't believe it I'd finally introduced my mom to the guy I was dating. She didn't know that but I had, right after having my first time with him. As we drove I had to admit I was a little sore from the stretch of him. When I got home I pled stink school sweat and got in the shower. His cum had leaked from me and I made sure to tuck my underwear in my hamper before mom could see it. I didn't know if she'd even realized what it was but I wasn't taking chances. As I sat for dinner that night I catch Andy watching me. He doesn't say anything just waits till after dinner then heads up to my room after me. As we go in my room he reaches out and slaps my ass right on my tender entrance.

"Ouch." I say before I can stop myself. He flips my door shut.

"I totally knew it when you hissed when you sat down. You had sex. This the first time?" He asks. I stare at him.

"That's none of your business."

"You totally did. So that means you are dating someone from school. What did you do have sex in the bathroom?"

"No." I say laughing. I just realized I admitted to it. "Shit. Don't tell mom and dad." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah like that is something I'll do. So you going to tell me who this guy is finally?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to hear about how you don't like it."

"Why would I say that? Come on tell me who it is."

"No. What are you doing home anyway?" I ask sitting on my bed gingerly.

"Laundry. My machine is broken."

"Tell me." He started a chorus of that. I thought I'd wait him out but when it hit an hour I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright jeez you are annoying. I met him way early in the summer remember. It's the same guy, he's the principal at my school. His name is Zach."

"Your fucking your principal?" He hisses at me.

"Come on. We made love."

"This is such a bad idea. You can't be serious. This dude probably has a string of guys at previous schools."

"He's not some old pervert. He's only twenty five and this is his second school to work at the first was a grade school. He wanted more of a challenge so, high school it was. He loves me."

"Sure." Andy says rolling his eyes.

"Hey he does." I spit back angry.

"He tell you that?"

"Yes. But I can feel it when I'm with him. I love him too. We had a great expression of that today. Five months and I'm graduating and then we can be together."

"Dude this is a bad idea." I lay back on my bed.

"Yeah so you said. I love him. Doesn't that count for anything?"

"I want to meet him."

"You are going back to school forget it." He chuckles.

"I'll find a way." The door pops open and Anise comes in and jumps on my bed.

"I'm going on a field trip tomorrow." She announces. "Mommy just said I could go."

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To the museum." She told me all about then ran off to get in bed early so she'd be rested for school.

"Thanksgiving is next week how you going to see him?"

"I'm not unfortunately." I say sighing. Andy stays for another hour annoying me before letting me go to sleep. When I get up in the morning he's still there.

"It was too late to go last night. I don't have classes today so I thought I'd hang out till after dinner." Oh goody he could annoy me some more. At school I find myself with the principal cornering me in the hall.

"How are you today Angelo?" He asks. I smile I knew what he wanted to know.

"I'm perfect." I saw relief in his eyes as I walked away. As lunch comes I wonder if I can steal a moment to talk to him and get a surprise. My brother had shown up and was standing there talking to Zach. I hurried over and get a smile.

"Hey little brother, I was just getting to know your, principal." He says Zachs title with meaning. Zach isn't dumb he catches it and looks at me.

"He knows about..." I whisper then turn to Andy. "What are you doing here?"

"After what went down I wanted to meet him."

"Shut up and go home."

"But I brought you food." He says pointing to the take out bag on the table beside him. I sigh. "I've plenty for your principal if he wants to stay."

"I've got things to do unfortunately." He nods at me and walks away.

"Dude if you ruin this and get this found out you can safely say I will kill you." He chuckled. I ate the burgers he brought me and as I headed to my next class I hear over the PA for me to report to the office. The secretary points to Zachs office.

"He wants you, go in." I go in and shut the door. He smiles and gives me a kiss as I come around his desk.

"So you are alright after yesterday?" He asks me again.

"Yes. I'm fine. A little horny but I'm fine."

"So.." He says and sits back in his chair, "your brother knows?"

"Yeah I was a little sore when I got home and he was there doing laundry from college. He figured it out and didn't shut up until I told him who you were. He won't tell anyone but obviously he thinks it's a bad idea and was here to assure himself that you aren't some pervert just taking advantage of me." I winced. "Is it okay he knows?"

"Yeah. I don't mind, I wasn't sure how it happened though. I just wanted to make sure I knew if he was going to make trouble or not. Since you are here." He says and stands. I back away from him laughing.

"We do not have time."

"Sure we do. I can write you a tardy slip and I don't have any meetings for the rest of the day." I just go with it as he kisses me and pulls my pants from my hips. I'm panting and begging for him long before he actually turns me around slides inside my body.

"If I make love to you every day this little tight hole will be shaped just for me. If you were a girl, neither of us would be here but, I wouldn't stop until you were pregnant. I love you Angel."

"I love you." I moan out as I cum. He cums inside of me. I clench my hole as he slides out so his cum doesn't leak out and stain my pants. I get another kiss my tardy slip and head for my next class by way of a bathroom to let out his cum.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

51.3K 1.1K 36
*****THIS STORY WILL BE COMING DOWN! PUBLISHING IT ON AMAZON KINDLE!****** "What really happened to you?" He asked touching my swollen cheek. I backe...
104K 4.4K 38
There he was, staring at me with his stupid smile. The only light hitting him was the yellow-ish kitchen light hanging on top of his head. "what're...
791 118 25
"You say you love me, yet you try to rip me apart limb by limb. I may not break easily, but the way you keep wearing me out all the time - well - I m...
5.1K 388 65
Madilyn is a nerd because she gets good grades and because she's socially awkward and in East blue high social status is everything, unfortunately fo...