Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ Tᴀʟᴇs ᴏғ RIANSH

By _MysticLove_

Started on: 31st August 2021 Status: Completed Ended on: 3rd June 2022 ♡'मिल जाने दे दिल जो बने, ... More

Welcome everyone.
Knowing you
💓Our Tested Love💻 (1)
💓Our Tested Love💻(2)
💓Our Tested Love💻(3)
💓Our Tested Love💻(4)
💓Our Tested Love💻(5)
THANK YOU(17.12.21)
Raatan Lambiyaan~Song fiction
The Unbreakable Trust -A TS
A Breach of Pact!
A Breach of Pact! (Part2)
Jaan Hai Meri (You're My Life)
Thank You Note:)
A new story

Fighting together (TUT part2)

290 45 17
By _MysticLove_

Hi lovelies!! How are y'all?

This is a continuation to 'The Unbreakable Trust'. Just had this wild idea and I have put a lot of efforts for this, actually!!

A note's at the end, please read it for sure.

And, all those who are fighting their inner battles, battles with mind, heart and soul, warm hugs to you sweethearts. Keep fighting and keep loving yourself.♡

Well, let's start!!

*******

After spending a night at the glasshouse, Riddhima and Vansh head back to VR Mansion next morning. A bit tired yet excited to meet Sia, they both rushed to her room after having plain and emotionless greetings with everyone as Dadi called them in the morning to inform that she wanted to go on a trip to Rishikesh to meet some friend of hers who was unwell.

Once inside Sia's room, they both shut the door and sat on either side of Sia. Riddhima just took Sia's hand in hers and caressed it with love and gratefulness. Bending down with teary eyes, Riddhima kissed Sia's forehead and whispered something in her ears.

"Thank you Sia!! I'll always be grateful to you for fulfilling my wish of getting your brother back to me. Just get well soon! We both are eagerly waiting for you."

Getting back to her seat, Riddhima craned her neck to look at Vansh and gave him her beautifully precious smile that always calmed him and made him feel lucky to have her as the moon lighting his dark world.

Vansh was extra emotional to witness the two lifelines of his so blissfully comfortable with each other and the moment Riddhima turned towards him with that mesmerizing twitch of lips, his heart skipped a beat and he reciprocated the smile gradually.

Basking in all the warmth and love that the room held along with Sia, Vansh and Riddhima told her everything about the previous night, as if Sia could listen to everything. They both entwined their hands with hers and pecked her cheek to gain all the strength they could from that little angel in their lives who was just idly lying on the bed.

"Come back soon Sia! Your Vansh Bhai and Bhabhi are waiting for you." Vansh murmured with slight tears in his eyes. Removing her hand from Sia's grip, Riddhima wiped away his tears. "This is not the time to fall weak Vansh. We've to punish our culprit Kabir and get justice to ourselves. Already Anupriya is in jail, it will be easy now because Kabir's strength is not with him. We came here because we knew that Sia is our strength booster and we wanted her by our side for this battle. For Fighting together, we need to be strong individually too."

"Hmm, you're right Riddhima, he messed with VR and RVR and he will pay for it now." Eyeing her, Vansh answered Riddhima with his deep and dangerously cold VR tone, sending chills down her spine, causing her to shiver slightly.

Tightening his hold on her hand, he told her some things before heading out of the room.

*******
After freshening up, they joined everyone at the dining table for breakfast. Riddhima stepped out of the kitchen with some dishes in her hand while Vansh headed downstairs.

Sitting on his head chair, he greeted everyone. Just then Kabir joined them too. "Good morning half-bro! Hope you're okay now." Vansh asked Kabir with a slight coy smirk on his face.

"Vansh, how can you be so insensitive? What so ever were the conditions, he has lost his mother. Moreover, he had to himself cuff her hands. How would he be okay? He needs time, right Kabir?" Rather than Kabir answering, Riddhima spoke rudely and exasperated with Vansh. Kabir whipped his head towards Riddhima the moment she answered on his behalf with widened eyes.

Ishani and Aryan, being the opportunist they were to bring Riddhima down, intervened, "You see Vansh Bhai, this Riddhima always keeps meddling in our home, arguing and spying around. Today it's a limit. She is fighting with YOU against this Kabir. How can you stay still and quiet and more importantly how can she behave like this with you?"

'Just like you can badmouth me, Vansh can stay quiet because he knows and understands what I'm doing.' Riddhima thought and mentally smirked thinking about her next move while Vansh being away from the centre of attraction- Riddhima, laughed mentally looking at everyone's face, maintaining his composure.

"Exactly Vansh Bhai, this middle-class, cheap girl, how can she behave like this with you?"

"Aryan, did you set up an on-loop feature in your and Ishani's mind?" Riddhima asked with a sickening sweet smile and Chanchal, Kabir and Angre had an inkling of idea about something nasty coming up.

"What?!"
"What the hell are you speaking Riddhima?"

They burst out in anger and Riddhima's smile swept away and was replaced by a fierce look in her eyes and death glares were what Riddhima passed them. Ishani flinched slightly at the fire in Riddhima's eyes but put up a fearless face.

"Then why are you repeating each other's question of why I'm doing this? If Vansh does not mind it, then who are you to talk to me like that, huh?" And Riddhima roared like a lioness releasing all her pent up hurt, anger and frustration at both of them.

It had been very hard for Riddhima to listen to all their bashful comments before Vansh returned as Vihaan and still keep quiet because she was guilt-ridden about her fault. It was painful because she never let anyone tarnish her self-respect because that was all she had being an orphan.

Parents', siblings' and family's love, unfortunately was not in her destiny.

But when she came to this Mansion, she found warmth of parents in Dadi and the love of brother in Angre while Sia never let her feel alone because she always stood by her like a sister, always.

Alas!! Only if Ishani and Aryan could give her the same respect and love. Only if!!

'Stop Riddhima, don't think about this..yet! Right now, it's important to teach Kabir a lesson. Focus Riddhu, focus!' Her brain chided her and she took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"It's just that you both were speaking the same thing that how can I behave like that with Vansh, I mean c'mon, he is not a child to throw tantrums about such a small thing, yeah?" When Riddhima stopped with a stoic face, IshYan's (Ishani +Aryan) jaw dropped open and their eyes widened at the insinuation.

Today seeing Riddhima so much like her initial form; the fireball she was back then, always ready with a witty comeback, her strong aura that somehow never compromised on her self-respect, they were a bit confused about how things had changed. And now listening to what she said, they fumed.

"Youuu..how dare you imply that we both are being a child if we are respecting our Bhai and asking him to punish you?" Ishani shouted, enraged.

"Then who gave you the right to ill-treat MY wife and call her a middle-class girl when she's the VR's wife?" Vansh lost his cool and shouted at both the spoiled brats.

He had been enraged when Ishani referred to Riddhima as cheap and middle-class when in reality, they both are cheap because of their mentality while Riddhima is a very rich woman because of her innocent yet golden heart.

"Enough now, y'all are figthing when we've got an important topic to talk about." Riddhima tugged at Vansh's arm and looked in his eyes. Vansh closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Calming himself down, he looked at all with a menacing look in his eyes, "I've so many times told y'all to behave with Riddhima the way you should behave with me because she's my wife, my equal and someone as important as Maa, still you keep disrespecting her. Is it that difficult to get it inside your thick brain?"

Shock would be an understatement for Kabir listening to Vansh supporting Riddhima as if she is the truest and best person on the Earth. How could it be possible? While according to Riddhima, she had told Vansh everything but Vansh was unaware of the truth. Then why was he supporting Riddhima?

"Listen you both, tomorrow it's new year eve and just like every other year, we have a party tomorrow but not at home this time. Sia is unwell and I don't want any problems for her. I want every one of us to be there. Theme is golden and black. Decide your outfits while I'll be back till evening making all the arrangements." Vansh sighed and others nodded meekly, scared of his outburst while Kabir sat still, lost in his thoughts.

"And one last time I'm asking you all to behave..behave yourselves with Riddhima and treat her with respect." The finality and coldness in his voice scared Ishaani and Aryan to no end and they all dispersed.

Next evening, while everyone else was getting ready, Ishani went to Sia and sat beside her. Clasping her hand with Sia's, she took it to her lips and kissed it. "You remember Sia, when Mumma left us back then, Bhai and I were so broken while you were just a small toddler. Had Dadi not been there, we all would have just crumpled down to ashes. I wish things were slightly different and I could have a haply relation with Bhai still." She sniffs. "It hurts to see myself drifting apart from Bhai. Please get up and guide me na. Talk to Bhai, scream on all of us, do anything but please get up. If you'll be there, it will be easier." Ishani pleaded, weeping silently on her broken fate.

True that she destroyed her relation with her Vansh bhai, she was regretful though because, in some corner of her heart, she craved for his love. And according to her, she could get it by being an attention seeker and a spoiled person.

******
While everyone was engrossed in the drinks, talks and soft-music played in the back ground during the party, Kabir impatiently waited for Riddhima and Vansh to grace the party with their presence. He smirked thinking of something he planned for them tonight.

While he was busy in planning the next moves, his trance broke when the music suddenly changed and everyone cheered, some hooting and some clapping for the couple of the evening who decended the stair case of the venue, hand-in-hand. They both looked so mesmerizing together that everyone was awed by them.

Kabir gave an evil smirk looking at their happy yet confident faces as if they ruled the world. Excusing himself from the other higher officers who were invited as guests at the party, he went towards the DJ. Whispering something in the man's ears, he took the mic and went to the centre.

"Good evening everyone! I know y'all must be thinking what I'm here for? Well, I obviously got two reasons for that. One, it's a new year party and Two, my big-bro and bhabhi have reunited just few days ago, that calls for a celebration, right?" He winks at both Vansh and Riddhima who gaped at him feeling he was possessed or maybe drunk. They regained their composure listening to him continuing, "So, get ready everyone and I request Vansh and Riddhima to grace the stage. Music please!" Snapping his fingers, he moves down the stage.

Brushing it off, they both just ignored his words and concentrated on enjoying themselves.

So when Kabir moved down, Vansh bowed in front of Riddhima and put forward his hand. "May I get the pleasure of dancing with you, milady?" Riddhima nods, following a shake of head and a giggle at his fake accent.

Moving to the stage, they both started swaying to the music.

Teri nazar ne yeh kya kardiya,
Mujhse hi mujhko juda kardiya.

(Your bewitching eyes have cast a magic and I'm rendered detached from my soul and being.)

Teri nazar ne yeh kya kardiya,
Mujhse hi mujhko juda kardiya.

Smiling, Vansh caresses Riddhima's waist as he reminisces their first meet. When her eyes had bewitched him and unknowingly he was trapped in her innocent black doe-shaped orbs. A look in her eyes and he knew she was thinking the same.

   Main rehta hoon tere paas kahin,
Toh mujhko mila ehsaas kahin.
Dil kehta hai, kasam se,
(I stay near you only and that made me realise that my heart says,)

Remembering those moments of hugs and closeness they shared, they both were lost in the essence of those peaceful moments in the past when their hearts whispered in hushed voices, telling them about the real emotions they held for each other.

Ki thoda thoda pyaar hua tum-se,
Ki thoda iqraar hua tum-se.
Ki thoda thoda pyaar hua tum-se,
Ki thoda iqraar hua tum-se.
 (That I've started falling in your love bit by bit
that I've started knowing you)

Ki zyada bhi hoga tumhi se,

Ki thoda thoda pyaar hua tum-se.
(That I'll fall more in love with only you
that the little that I've already done is also with you.)

Twirling Riddhima in a circle around him, he pulled her and back-hugged her, moving sideways and doing some salsa moves.

The moment the music ended, everyone stood spell-bound by their performance. Riddhima and Vansh stood at the stage in eachother's embrace back-hugging. With his breath falling on her neck, they stood there, breathing heavily.

Everyone started clapping and they bowed down. When they moved away, soft romantic songs started playing and other couples joined the stage.

While Riddhima went to the food-counter, Vansh busied himself with his business partners when a waiter arrived with a white envelope with 'To Vansh RaiSinghania' mentioned on it. He excused himself and went away.

On opening it in a secluded corner, he was shocked to see the pictures of Kabir and Riddhima, some close to each other along with the proposal one. Getting angered, he went to Riddhima and dragged her upstairs after keeping her plate on the counter itself.

Kabir followed them upstairs with a victorious smile and stood outside the room alloted to them in the resort. Pushing his ear against the door, he listened to the conversation.

"You love me right?"

"Vansh, why are you asking this question now? Well, to answer you, Yes, I do Vansh. I love you more than my life."

"Oh really? Then how come you're proposing Kabir here in this stupid picture, haan?"

"Vansh, who sent these pictures? Listen to me please, I can explain. I know you might be angry and upset but please lis.."

"What listen Riddhima? What should I listen? That you and that bastard Kabir were in a relation before? That I'm not your true love? Or that you never loved me?"

"Vansh!!"

The volume and arguements kept increasing and Kabir felt satisfied after creating misunderstandings between them. 'The fun starts now guys! You both took away my most precious relation, my Mom and today, I'll take away your most precious relation.' He mentally said, fuming in anger, remembering his mother's pleas on Christmas night.

Satisfied with the result of his plan, he left from there. After he left, the voices from the room  stopped suddenly and the door opened. Riddhima peaked outside to see if Kabir was still there.

On getting confirmed, she locked the door and looked at Vansh with a mischevious smile, showing a thumbs up. They both started laughing aloud and continued till tears came out of their eyes. Once their laughter died, Riddhima stood up and hugged Vansh with all her might. Feeling bliss, Vansh too reciprocated the hug with a wide smile on his face.

Feeling happy about the bliss they got to share after so long, they both planned to go to the party to carry out next stage. Entwining their hands and giving each other the much needed strength, they took a deep breath closing their eyes to calm down.

They were together and that will be what mattered always. Fighting Together against all odds, they will be the ones to live blissful life. Kabir or anyone else for that matter, won't be able to separate them at any cost. Their love, trust and respect stood intact and they moved forward, in life and from the room.

The stars shined brighter and the moon glowed more in admiration for these two who stood by each other and were ready to take what comes next.

*******

Atlast, this one's done with. This one made me happy and I wish you too smiled in glee;)

This is it for the TS. Thank you for the love.

Wanna share love, criticisms, shortcomings or appreciation? Comments are most welcome lovelies.

P.S. Silent readers, your love is evident from the views and votes. However, would be glad if you share some comments. (longer ones please? *puppy eyes*)

A/N: I know I don't update much but still, I am thankful for all the love, votes, comments you guys give because you keep up with me. My board exams are coming, knocking on the door on 25th April till 19th May. So, a hiatus is a must. I promise three updates very soon after the break. Hope you cope with this one.

Just keep spreading the love, happiness and positivity all around.

Till next time,

Sayonara!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 19K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...
36.1K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
Dark Love By Anika

Mystery / Thriller

20.6K 1.4K 13
Riddhima had a perfect life, simple and beautiful. A loving and caring husband, a big and complete family, wealth, happiness, everything. What else a...