FORBIDDEN - AU Overhaul x Rea...

By Hungarian-Shinobi

He is forbidden to approach. Why? Because he's your collegaue, your boss and... he's married. You've known e... More

DISCLAIMER (Please read!)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Last)
Author's note (Please read!)

Chapter 34

972 41 27
By Hungarian-Shinobi

A/n: look at those tiddies 😩☝️

.
.
.

Chisaki Kai's POV:

On my way out of the building I met Kurono too who saw the frustration on my expression.

"Woah woah where are you going, Chisaki?" He questioned.

"(Y/n) is about to leave the country, I don't have time for this now sorry." I told him in a nutshell and left not wasting any more time on talking to him or anybody.

I practically ran to the parking lot and got inside my car as quick as I could. I didn't even care to change into my casual attire. I was still wearing my lab coat with my name card attached on it's chest, and my magnet card resting in my pocket.

I'm racing with the time now. If I won't get to the airport in time and find (y/n), I'm going to lose her forever.

I should have listened to Kurono and go back to her the day we were fighting and then all of this wouldn't have happened. She wouldn't be on her way to get on that plane, she would be between my arms instead.

"Come on..." I growled, waiting at a red light. All of those fucking traffic lights have to turn red when I'm hurrying...

The moment it turned green I stepped on the gas pedal. The wheels were squeaking by the sudden accelerating and I heard people shouting out fuck yous and son of a bitches from their car but I could care less. I must reach that fucking airport.

After a while I finally saw it in the distance and I hurried even more, stepping on the gas pedal as much as I could.

However a police car came and I had to stop. I parked the car next to the sidewalk and waited.

Are you serious... You really fucking had to show up now when this is a dead or alive situation...

The police officer knocked on my car window and I rolled it down for him.

"Good morning sir. Do you know why I stopped you?"

"Good morning... I do know I went a bit too fast than what's permitted." I replied, trying not to roll my eyes. I tapped my fingers and my foot on the steering wheel and the floor nervously.

I really don't have time for this fucking shit now...

"Please show me your driver and traffic license." He requested and I handed it to him. "Hm." He scoffed. "Doctor huh? Dr Chisaki, may I ask the reason why you drove so fast? You might risk other people's lives. You should know it the most since you are a doctor. Aren't I right?"

"Please sir, I'm really in a hurry. If I don't reach that airport in time I will lose someone important to me forever." I tried to be as polite as I could but I was fucking nervous. No, not because of the police. I don't give a shit about that. Rather because of her...

"Is that so? Well the police doesn't really care about lovers."

I gripped onto the steering wheel to hold myself back from punching him in the face and drive away.

Why... Why now...

"Hey, what's taking so long?" I heard a familiar voice coming our way.

"Nemoto?" I stared at him.

"Oh hey, Chisaki! What are you doing here?" He smiled at me, fixing his glasses.

"You know him?" The asshole police officer asked him.

"Yes, sure. He's a very good friend of mine and he's the chief physician in the hospital." He told him.

"Dr Overhaul?" His eyes widened.

"Yes yes. He's a good guy. I'm sure he has a very good reason why he drove over the speed limit."

"Oh, in that case. Pardon me Dr Overhaul for holding you up." He bowed down, apologizing.

"Thanks Nemoto." I thanked him, said goodbye to them and quickly drove away.

I owe you one fucking big favor Nemoto if I catch (y/n)...

And I really hope I still have enough time.

Finally I arrived at the entrance and parked my car, then got out to race with the time.

Everything in my life will lose it's purpose if I lose her. How could I continue living without her now that she became so important to me? She's the reason why I get up every single morning. Everything I have and everything I am is her's. And she's my beautiful swan... No... My angel. She's my angel and I need her. She's the woman. That's why I can't lose her.

I asked someone at the help desk which flight will depart in less than an hour to Europe. She explained to me which way I should go and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. There was not much time left for the plane to depart and this airpoirt was huge.

I read the signs and boards while running so I wouldn't get lost or make a wrong turn.

Damn this situation is like a fucking lame romantic movie where the guy is running after the woman all over the airport and coincidentally he catches up to her... I can only hope I will be lucky enough to reach her as well. But this is not a movie. This is the reality, so I must be fast and force my legs to run faster.

Accidentaly I bumped into a few people on my way, but I didn't have time to stop nor to apologize. I yelled back many sorries for my rudeness as I kept running.

On the announcer I heard them saying the flight will depart in a very short time. There was only about 10 minutes left for the passengers to get on the plane. And I was still fucking far from the gate to that flight.

Crowds blocked my way and I wasn't able to run at full speed, but I tried my best and later I finally saw the gate which must lead to (y/n)'s flight.

And the guy standing there was closing the gate. "WAIT!" I yelled.

He stopped to look at me and soon I reached him. I was panting for air and placed my hands over my knees, trying to cool off. "Please wait." I choked out between heavy breaths.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to close this gate now. Please show me your ticket and passport and you shall pass, but hurry please." He said to me.

I stood back up and shook my head. "No. I'm looking for someone. Have you met a woman around my age with (h/l) (h/c), (e/c)? She's a doctor as myself."

He looked at me puzzled, but I saw on his expression that he tried to remember.

"My apologies sir, but there were no doctors boarding to this flight." He told me.

I grabbed him by his collar. "That woman means the world to me! Don't fuck with me! I know she's flying to Europe and this is that flight."

"Yes sir, this flight goes there, but I didn't see anyone like her." He shook his hands in front of himself.

I let go of him, took my phone out and searched for her social media profile to find a picture of her to show him. Once I did I turned the screen to him. "This is her. I'm sure she's on this plane. Please let me pass and get to her, please!" I was desperate.

He stared at the picture I showed him. "I'm genuinely sorry sir. I really haven't seen her. Are you sure she wants to go with this flight?" He asked and I nodded.

From his walkie talkie someone spoke, ordering him to close the gate and he did.

"No! Wait! I must get on that plane!"

"That's not possible without a ticket and a passport. Please step back, sir!" He warned me.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists tightly till my knuckles turned white.

And the gate was closed... The plane departed... She left...

I stood rooted to the ground, staring down at my feet. I couldn't believe she really left. With each passing second she got further and further away from me. She is going to be on the other side of the world from now on. And I can't do anything about it...

I turned on my heels hopelessly, walking away from the gate with slow steps. From the window on my side I saw that plane leaving the airport. There was my dear (y/n)... And she didn't even know the truth, she didn't even know I came after her.

I raised my palms in front of myself and stared down at them. My hands were trembling.

I lost her... forever...

"Kai?" I heard her calling out to me and I immediately jerked my head up only to see her holding a ticket in her hand and pulling a huge suitcase behind herself. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

I dropped my arms to the side and slowly approached her till I noticed myself running. It caught her by surprise and she stood stiff like a plank when I reached her, hugging her small figure around with my arms. "Sweetheart." I whispered.

"Kai, what are you-..."

"I thought you left already and I thought I lost you." I tightened my grip around her.

"Why did you came after me?" She asked, her voice broken which left a stinging feeling in my heart. Finally her arms found their way around my torso. "I thought you are done with me..."

"I came after you because I love you. The only reason I went away that day was that I didn't want to let my anger out on you. I didn't want to scare you away." I stroked her hair with my hand, letting my fingers entsngle between her soft strands while my other arm held her close to me by her waist. The scent of her reached my nose and I inhaled deeply. That convinced me this is not a dream. She's really between my arms.

"But... I thought you hate me because I slept with Hari... That's why I decided to leave the country... I couldn't stand the thought of you hating me. I wanted to run away..." I felt her body shaking.

"Don't speak nonsense sweetheart. It's true I was angry for what happened... Kiki's fake shit was very convincing... But we both know the truth now. Please don't go... stay here with me." I pulled back and cupped her face, staring deeply in her eyes.

"You are lucky something was wrong with my ticket and I got a new one for the next flight." She giggled.

Thank god...

She took a small step back and grabbed the two ends of the ticket, tearing it into half eventually.

"You have a great talent for making me worry." I smirked at her.

"Kai..." I hummed in response. "Did you really run all over the fucking airport like in a cliché romantic movie?" She burst out laughing.

"Shut up." I claimed her lips instead which of course worked to make her go silent. She snaked her arms around my neck to pull me closer. This was probably the sweetest kiss we ever shared.

When I pulled back I put my forehead on her's. "Admit it you like it though, cliché or not..." I chuckled and she turned flustered. A light pink colour tinted her cheeks. I loved to see her like this so much.

"You are the very first person in my life who makes such crazy things for me." She confessed.

"How could I not when I'm crazy over you?" She hid her face behind her palms so I wouldn't see her tomato red face.

"Stooop!" She whined. "What's next? Are you going to continue this cliché shit and ask for my hand?" She joked.

However...

I let go of her and took a step back. I am glad I grabbed it from my office before I hurried here...

I kneeled down on the ground in front of her. "No way, you are really going to do it!" Her eyes widened and she put a hand over her mouth. "Kai!"

I smirked and let out a small chuckle. "Do you finally let me speak? It's difficult already without your remarks."

"Kai I was joking!"

"But I am not so would you finally shut your mouth sweetheart?" She nodded.

Let's do this...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

End of Chapter 34

Please vote, comment and follow me for more if you like my story! Put it in your library, so you will always get a notification when I update! 🥰❤️ Also check out my other stories too on my profile if you are interested! 😊

I bet ya all thought she really left ತ ‿ʖತ

You can support me and my work on Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=104357938 (Link in bio too) Extra content continuously being uploaded

-Hungarian Shinobi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6K 36
Chisaki Kai (Overhaul) x Female reader A simple girl teenager who had a troubled family, who has been living her life peacefuly When suddenly her lif...
128K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
181K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
163K 4.8K 65
This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink. Although she has multiple times in fro...