Chapter 35

(y/n)'s POV:

Kai came after me to the airport and if there weren't any problem with my ticket, then I would be already on my way to Europe just to escape my current life. However it turned out I was wrong all along throughnout these 2 days.

I thought he hated me. I thought he didn't want to see me at all. I thought this is the best decision... to run away like a coward. Run far away from him and the country so I could distract myself from all the bad and depressing feelings I had until now.

But everything turned out to be right. We just somehow avoided each other, but now we both know what's the truth, what we want and wanted all along. From now on nothing could seperate us. Especially that he is kneeling right now in front of me with a small red plushie box in his hand.

I never thought that someone would be foolish enough to ask for my hand because I knew I am a difficult and stubborn person when it comes to relationships. Perhaps this is the reason why Kai does it, because he's as stubborn as me. Like two matching tiny puzzle pieces, and I don't mind it the slightest. I knew ever since I got to know him that we are so alike in a lot of things.

"Yes!" I whispered.

Kai chuckled. "I didn't even ask anything yet sweetheart. Let me."

I zipped my mouth and let him speak, standing in front of him all excited and energized. The sadness I felt washed away as if it wasn't even there. I became the happiest person in the world in mere a moment after hearing and knowing what's the truth.

"(L/n) (y/n)." He started and I started to feel like we are above the clouds. Also I didn't notice that there were people gathering around us. As earlier said, like in a lame, cheesy romantic movie.

"Will you-"

"Yes!" I said and put my palm over my mouth, hearing people chuckling around us. That was when I noticed we have an audience.

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes!! Sorry! I swear I shut up." I hid my reddened face with my palms.

Kai stood up and pulled my hands away from my face, putting his own palm over my mouth. I stared at him wide eyed, seeing him smirking down at me.

"Okay perhaps I may not kneel in front of you now, but you won't shut up and let me speak otherwise." The crowd laughed again.

This is so god damn cute

"So I'm asking again. (L/n) (y/n). Marry me." He said and let go of my mouth.

"That's not even a question, Kai!"

"Because I won't accept a no as an answer." He chuckled.

What he said earlier was rather a demand and just as he said, I know him long enough to know he wouldn't accept a no from me. It's not like I ever wanted to say no to this question, but this is still entertaining.

I love him so much...

"So?" He tilted his head and I nodded eagerly, then jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He caught me and spun me around, giving me a long kiss in the meantime.

The crowd around us started clapping and whistling, shouting congratulations for us. It was like a dream. A dream I didn't want to wake up from.

"Yes yes yes! I'll marry you." I said enthusiastically.

He put me down on the ground only to cup my face between his hands delicately and kissed me. People around us were cheering for us again.

When Kai pulled back he took the ring out of the small plushie box. "May I?" He asked raising his palm for me to take.