A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Blackmail Time

3K 107 4
By Gale4Lifes

9th Floor
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma: I have only recovered about half way, though.

Me&Dad: Half way is more than enough for you.

Ritsu then called for everyone.

Ritsu: Everyone, since there's no camera on the top floor at all, (Y/N)-kun asked me to hack into the personal computer's camera on the top floor. And I have succeed. We can observe the situation above.

All of us looked at our phone.

Ritsu: The entire upper floor has been reserved. As far as I can tell, the only one remaining is this man here.

We saw the back of a man. He was looking at the sick students through a screen in front of him.

Sara: This guy is the mastermind, huh?

Mom: Isn't that everyone by the virus on the screen?

Yoshida: So they're being recorded?

Terasaka:*sweating* I can tell he's getting off by watching them. That damn psycho.

Nagisa: Terasaka-kun...

Me:*looks at Terasaka*...

Me*thought*: So he has been infected too, huh.

Koro-sensei: Regarding that boss, I've figured something out. That mastermind is not an assassin. He hasn't put the hitmen to proper use. Originally, those hitmen were hired to assassinate me. However, I have entered this form, because the need to be on alert lessened, he probably spread out his watchmen and guards. But that wasn't the original assignment for the hitmen. Had they displayed their skills to the fullest extent, it would have been a fearful situation.

Chiba: Indeed... The reason we won the previous firefight is through tactics.

Koro-sensei: Karma-kun's situation as well. If he sneak up behind us instead of facing us face-to-face, you would have most likely been killed instantly from the power of his grip.

Karma:*smirks* I wonder.

I noticed that Karasuma, mom, and dad were in a deep thought.

Me:*stares at them*...

Me*thought*: They may have suspected someone.

Kataoka: Karasuma-sensei?

Karasuma:*shakes head* No, it's nothing.

Dad: We're running out of time now. This guy is assuming we're coming up from the elevator.

Mom: But if there's no activity until the time limit for the negotiations, then he'll probably remain on high alert.

Me:...

I got closer to the unconscious guard and checked his pockets.

Me: Jackpot.

I showed them a key card and threw it to Karasuma.

Me: We might need it to enter the boss room.

Karasuma caught the card.

Karasuma: Affirmative.

Little Timeskip
Top Floor
The boss room
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma gave signal to us to enter the room.

All of us snuck into the room using "Nanba" walking method.

When we reached a certain distance, everyone started to surround the boss.

There was a suitcase beside him. And there was a plastic explosive attached to the suitcase.

There was also a remote on the table in front of him.

Me*thought*: I see.

When we were about to strike him, he suddenly spoke.

Boss: Itchy.

Everyone stopped moving.

Me*thought*: This voice. Looks like my prediction was right.

Boss: Thinking about it makes me itchy. But, I wonder if that's why. Because my wounds are always exposed to the air, my senses have become sharp.

Suddenly...

Karasuma: The reason we couldn't contact you... Other than the three hitmen, there were others also closely involved.

Dad: The Ministry of Defense's secret funds, the money meant to be used for assassinations, were completely withdrawn.

Mom: And a colleague disappeared. What's the meaning of this,

Takaoka: What naughty children. You come to see your respected instructor, and you come through the back entrance. Papa would never have instructed such children. Guess I have no choice. I'll give you guys supplementary lessons for your summer vacation.

He then stood up.

Takaoka: You'll come along, right? Because your classmates are only alive thanks to my benevolence.

Little Timeskip
Rooftop
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma: Did you have a change of heart, Takaoka? You hired hitmen with money stolen from the Ministry of Defense, and you violently threatened students with a virus!!

Takaoka: Hey, hey, I'm entremely upright! This was a plan to save the world! If you had let those two obediently bring me the bounty, my assassination plan would've gone smoothly.

He started to tell us his plan but I just ignored him completely.

I just observed the surrounding area without saying anything.

Takaoka: The moment I realized you had all snuck in here, I was shaking in my boots, but... My goal is still pretty much the same. Because my mood will determine how many of you live.

Koro-sensei:*pissed* Do you think you'll get away with an act like this.

Takaoka: This is still a humane method. Compared to what you guys did... Conpared to that inhumane treatment...

He then started to scracth his wound.

Takaoka: The humiliating gazes. And that knife from the sneak attack. They all feel so itchy whenever they cross my mind. I can't even sleep at night!! I'll return respond to my lowered reputation with results. I'll return the humiliation I received with even more humiliation. Especially you, Shiota Nagisa. I'll never forgive you for tainting my future!!

Chiba: The fact that he wanted the short students... So he was aiming for Nagisa.

Yoshida: This grudge is totally unfair...!!

Karma:*smirks* Heh, so that means you called Nagisa over to settle your resentment. Would you really be satisfied fighting this little guy? I might be able to entertain you more.

Terasaka: You're going senile. You just lost to Nagisa with the rules you set yourself. Let me tell you something. Whether you won or lost back then. We still would've hated your guts.

Takaoka: I never asked you rugs for your opinions!! Don't forget that I can get rid of half you damn rug rats with the tip of my finger!!

I made a hand signal and everyone from my class seemed to notice it.

Sara nodded.

Takaoka: Hey, shrimp. Come up here alone.

Kayano: Nagisa, you can't go.

Nagisa: I don't want to, but...

He gave Koro-sensei to Kayano.

Nagisa: I'll go. If he's that agitated, who knows what he'll do. I'll try to talk to him and calm him down. And I'll try to get him to hand over the antidote without destroying it.

Mom: Nagisa-kun.

Kayano: Nagisa.

Nagisa went to the heliport.

Takaoka then dropped the ladder that lead to the heliport.

Takaoka: Now, no one can climb up here. You can tell what I want from that knife at your feet, right? It's a return match from last time.

Nagisa: Please wait a minute, Takaoka-sensei. I didn't come here to fight.

Takaoka: I'll bet. The same sneak act won't work on me twice. I can picture you being done in by me in an instant. But you know, if I end it in an instant, I wouldn't feel any better. That's why... Before we fight...

He pointed to the floor.

Takaoka: Apologize. Prostrate yourself. For using a cowardly surprise attack because you have no skills, I want you to apologize.

Me*thought*: But this class has been trained for assassination.

Nagisa got on his knees.

Nagisa: I-

Takaoka: You called that prostrate yourself?! You stupid brat!! Scrape your head on the ground and apologize!!

Nagisa then prostrated.

Nagisa: I, for using a cowardly surprise attack because I have no skills... I apologize.

Takaoka: Oh, and after that, you got on your high horse and said something cheeky, right? Something like, "leave". For a brat like you to talk to an adult like that... For a student to talk to their instructor like that...!!

He was about to step on Nagisa's head, but...

Me: Takaoka-sensei, don't you think you've been focused too much on Nagisa?

Takaoka: Huh?

Me: I mean, you can't blackmail us if you don't have that antidote, right?

He quickly turned around only to see Sara removed the bomb from the suitcase.

Takaoka: You brat...!!

He tried to catch Sara but she quickly dodged and attached the bomb to the back of Takaoka before rushing to our direction while carrying the suitcase.

She jumped off from the heliport and I quickly caught her and we fell to the floor together with Sara was on me.

The suitcase was between Sara and me.

Karasuma: (Y/N), Sara, are you guys alright?!

(Y/N)&Sara: Yeah. The antidote should be fine too since it didn't received too much impact from the falling.

Both of us stood up and everyone looked back at Takaoka who tried to remove the bomb from his back but failed.

Mom: Now you have lost the antidote and there's a bomb on you, do you really want to press the detonator?

Dad: But hey, we're not that cruel. If you win against Nagisa-kun, you can have this antidote back. And...

I took out the same detonator Takaoka held.

Me: I took one since you were giving it away for free earlier. If you tried to remove your shirt, I'll detonate the bomb.

My classmates looked at me in shocked.

Takaoka: You brat!! How did you get over here?!! I have dropped the ladder!!

Sara: I jumped over and climbed to the top. Easy. Since you were too focused on Nagisa, I used the opportunity to sneak up behind you.

Me: Don't worry, I'll keep this antidote close to me. No one will try to take this away.

Karasuma: (Y/N), please-

Me: Just trust in Nagisa, sensei. We two have been trained by Lovro-san, and I can confirm you that he'll win.

Koro-sensei:...

Me: Terasaka, the stun gun.

Terasaka: Got it.

Terasaka threw the stun gun to Nagisa.

He then fell to the floor because of the virus.

Kimura and Isogai quickly rushed towards him.

Isogai: You've been infected?!

Kimura: Your fever is really bad! You came here in this condition?!

Terasaka:*breathing heavily* Do it, Nagisa... Beat his ass for everyone.

Nagisa started to stand up while holding the knife that Takaoka put on the floor and the stun gun.

Nagisa: Sara-san, (Y/N)-kun, thank you. Now...

He looked at Takaoka with a scary smile.

Nagisa:*scary smile* The load on my back has been lifted. I'll make sure I win this fight.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...
1.4K 38 30
"𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨." ₊˚✧ 𝙠. 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙚 ❁ ════...
522K 17.9K 49
¡¡¡COMPLETELY DONE!!! { Completed August 21, 2018 } The E-class is tasked with such a difficult task. Killing a yellow creature that can move at Mach...
72.3K 1.3K 24
Izuku Midoriya was framed by the LOV and was sent to Tartarus along with Eri because she wants to be with Him. Only a few people believed him. Unfort...