π‡π’πππžπ§ π‹π¨π―πž || Jho...

By Bellahkim

I am so nervous to reach the door knob... My heart was palpitating wildly. Finally I opened the door and en... More

#Prologue
#Chapter 1 ~ My life
#Chapter 2 ~ Holidays
#Chapter 3 ~ The Museum
#Chapter 4 ~ Home
#Chapter 5 ~ Seoul town
#Chapter 7 ~ Meeting
#Chapter 8 ~ Fate
#Chapter 8 ~ I'm excited
#Chapter 9 ~ Don't Tell Me
#Chapter 10 ~ Big Day
#Chapter 11 ~ Coffee Break
#Chapter 12 ~ First Day

#Chapter 6 ~ Unknown Call

25 3 1
By Bellahkim

°HER POV°

I walked straight into the kitchen got some pancakes from mom, and sat on the sofa, switching on the TV.

I had some pieces of it and entered halmeoni's room to greet her.

"halmeoni, are you awake??", i asked slowly and sat next to her.

"yes angel, good morning", she replied.

"good morning", "did you have your breakfast?", I asked her.

"yes, your mother brought me earlier".

"okay"

"so what is your next plan dear", she asked about my carrier life.

"hmmm, I don't know what to do, I am researching about this, still no updates", i said with a sigh.

"don't worry first think about what you like to do angel", she said holding my righ hand softly.

I gave her a smile then said,

"I like to study about people, and care for them, and lead them to good future",

"then, go achieve your dreams, you can do it", she assured.

I gave her a nod and went back to my room after I make her drink her medicines.

...

I've been in my room looking for a good decent part time job until I get my results from the exams I did.

There were many different fields, but I selected the ones I have passion for.

All I wanted is to do something interesting while I'm here.

something as a remembrance...
but unfortunately all the ones I selected are given low payments.

I took a note of the numbers I chose to work, and gave my profile to them,

then closed my laptop and rested my neck again my pillow.

....

I got some calls from them for my interviews, I replied them politely.

Then headed out of my room making my way to the living room.

I saw my brother sitting, scrolling something in the phone.

"hey!", he said looking at me.

"hi what are you doing", i asked him.

"just. nothing much. by the way I heard you are searching for a part time job. how is it going?",

he asked me.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "hmm it's fine, I got some calls from them, that's it."

"what type are you looking for?"

"only the ones I have passion for, even though those are not enough paid but I like to give them a try"

I replied him.

"Seo won aah", my mom called him.

Then he replied her and made his way as she asked some help to open a can.

I was sitting for a while, thinking about my life.

Then, I heard my phone ringing.
I usually pick up late because the ringtone of mine is a nice song of BTS.

I was holding my phone and read the contact name,

'Unknown',

'might be the ones from the companies I gave my profile', I thought within me and answered it.

"Hello, Is this Miss Lee SaRa?",

I heard from a manly voice from the other side, he might be from his mid thirties I guess.

"Yes, May I know who you are?", I replied.

"I from big hit entertainment and my name is Jo Jung-suk,
this is regarding the video you sent us lately.",

'okay, who the hell is this person...'
is the first thing that went through my mind.

'might be my friends pranking me to see my reaction.. duh, silly girls... i will not fall for this',

I laughed and replied with a smirk although he can't see it,

"excuse me sir... i know who you are.. where are they?? .. Yoo naa.. Jessy..... are they silently listening to the conversation... Gotcha... I know you guys are pranking on me... so sorry I don't have time for this",

I said and ended the call without hearing from the next side.

After few minutes, I got the call from the same number.

'duh, what do they want', I said to me and picked up the phone.

"Sorry Miss. Lee SaRa, I think you are mistaken, I'm not  your friends pranker, well I am really from BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT, and this is regarding the video you sent us.",

he said emphasizing their company name.

My mind is blank now.. i can't think of anything... I started to think each and every word what he said now..

"I think you are not aware of what I am saying, I'll give you some time to think, then I will call you back.. Thank you",

he said ending the call.

I dramatically sat on my bed, thinking of what just happened now..

'The video you sent us lately', I repeated what he said,

And then, my brain gave me the memories of what he was mentioning me all the time. 

My jaws dropped, eyes widened.. I hold my head by my both hands while saying,

'how on earth is this possible??'

'wait don't tell me, what I am thinking is true'

'But how.... why me... out of all others??'

'ohhh... I'm goin crazy now'

'what should I do now..'

.....

*FLASHBACK*

It was Jessy's birthday, so we decided to have an indoor party at her place.

Me and Yoo na bought her a beautiful yellow color cake which was her favorite and placed the candles in it.

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dear Jessy.. Happy birthday to you"

we sang along, and I gave her a small gift box.

She opened the box, and saw the elegant watch inside..

"OMG, SaRa, this is so beautiful... thank you so much" she said.

"do you like it?", i asked her.

"I love it.. I'm gonna wear it right now",

she replied as she removed the one she was wearing and replaced it with mine.

I was so happy to see her happy.

Yoo na gave her gift as well, and that was a long furry coat which suits her curly brown hair.

She enjoyed every moment, then she invited us to the dance floor.

I'm a person who can dance very well, but I don't show people I can,
only my eonnie knows about this.

She always encourage me to study dancing, since I have a desired passion for it.

But I never gave it a try. I learn choreographies faster than normal people do.

I only dance when I want, or when I hear my favorite music's.

since I was so happy, I started to dance along the beat of the song played.

Until that night , Yoo na and Jessy dint know how well I can dance more like I know to dance.

I can see their eyes in shock, well who won't when they see someone dancing perfectly.

Jessy started recording it, but I dint dare to react and stop her, I just went with the flow.

After the music ends, I came sitting beside them with a heavy breathe.

I can see them staring at me then Yoo na started the conversation,

"Why didn't you tell us that you can dance?"

"well, is that important to be shared?", i replied with a mocking laughter.

"girl... i am so amazed... you are just rocking.. and the moves were same as the choreography of that song."

"hehe.. that's me..", I said in a cool way.

They asked many questions about this.. like when did I start?? did i study dancing?? what are the genre's I can dance?? and a lot more..

I answered each of them in a sassy way.

Coincidentally, At that time we got an announcement from big hit ent.

I took my phone out and started to read it.

"Notice.

To All Seoul ARMIES,

We are having a competition for the ones who are interested in dance.
only one will be selected by our team and informed.

Those who are willing to participate can upload their dance videos for the given link below.

Rules:

-  It can be any song you want.
-  The video should be minimum 3 minutes long.
-  Age limit is up to 18 to 28.
-  The video should be in good quality.
-  Deadline is the end of this month.
-  Only one video of a person is accepted.
-  Please be kind enough to mention the below details while attaching your video.

~ Name of the competitor.
~ Age
~ Contact details
~ Permanent residential address
~ Genre [optional]

Thank you for your cooperation, There will be a big surprise for the one who is selected.

Big hit ent. "

I read the announcement and my eyes quickly went through them who were reading along with me.

'no God, they should not do what I am thinking right now',

I prayed to myself.

but they seemed suspicious, so I asked them,

" guys, what's going on?? ",

" aa.. hmm.. no-thing..",yoo na said.

Now I know that they are doing something, I stood up to look at their phones then I felt an arm sorrounding me stopping myself to peek up.

It was Jessy, she was holding me tightly so that Yoo na can upload my dance cover which they took few minutes ago, for the competition.

"no no... dont do it... dont send my video... for god sake Yoo na... stop it',

I yeld while trying to escape from Jessy's grip.

" so sorry dear, its already uploaded", yoo na said with an achieving smile on her face.

Jessy loosed the grip, then said "Mission accomplished", giving a high five to Yoo na.

I was so mad right now then I realized obviously I won't get selected so why worrying.

I rolled my eyes dramatically saying,

"duuh... had fun enough?... then come on let's go back to the dorm before late."

They nodded a okay and accompanied me.

*Flashback ends*

-
-
-
-
-
-

<AN>

This is the end of the chapter.
Sorry for the late update, I hope you like the book.

There will be more interesting things happening in future..
please check my new chapters when I publish and enjoy.

Thanks for the readers who read my book patiently.

please do comment so that I can understand your thoughts and opinions.

Vote if you like my book.

💜 BORAHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 8 39
Ivy was enjoying her walk home this evening after a full day of rehearsals. She was looking forward to a quiet night at home, it was well needed afte...
4.2K 67 19
Back then she didn't realize how a simple knock on the door would change her life. A story that includes meeting BTS, a love story, some broken hear...
24K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK βœ• MIN YOONGI]
428K 20.8K 30
❝ i love you. ❞ ❝ you can't, please stop. ❞ Β©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017γ…£completed