MIRACLES

By MMarieeeee04

What are you to do when your life has been turned upside down? Just believe in your MIRACLES. More

Characters
Aiyana's Final Goodbye💔
Back to the Basics
The Last Time
A Sad Day
Changes
Author's Note
Life as it is
Moving Forward
Living It Up
Breathe Of Fresh New Life
Where We Are
1 year later....
Authors Note

Author's Note

6 1 2
By MMarieeeee04

This book is written from the top of my head, so please don't steal any ideas from my book. This book is going to take a lot of thinking because I have a lot of real life situations that I want to interpret into this book. I also have a lot of personal situations that I want to interpret into this book. Please leave a comment, a vote, and some topics you think I should put in here. You are free to ask me questions on here. Just please be respectful to me and other readers. Thank you and enjoy MIRACLES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...