Stay Away 3 (sequel to Stay A...

By 123swaggy

"I love you baby girl. I don't deserve a perfect angel like you. Sinners don't deserve great things. But, som... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Trailer ❤❤
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT
Chapter 6
Welp
Fuck
Chapter 8
New video
Chapter 9
Follow me
Chapter 10
Add me
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Life and shit
Chapter 13
FAQ
Chapter 14
PLEASE READ THIS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Previews
Damn
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Soon
Chapter 20
This tea bomb af ☕
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Welp
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Party Hard is published

Chapter 7

3.7K 135 23
By 123swaggy

Justin's POV:

"This is it?," I ask, turning to Leo.

"Yep," he says, making a sudden stop and shrugging his shoulder.

He turns to face us all with a grin on his face.

"Welcome to the Devils headquarters boys."

"What's the plan again?," Za asks.

"We're gonna go in. Me and Bieber in the front, Za, Connor, and Chris in the back. When I give you all a wink, that's when I attack. There's no way they're gonna live. They haven't had enough time to plan."

"Sounds good," Connor says, giving a nod.

"Alright, let's go," I command, loading my gun with ammo.

"Damn Bieber. We don't kill the just yet," Leo laughs.

"I don't give a fuck. At the end of the day, these motherfuckers had the audacity to fuckin' kidnap my baby. No one fucks with my family."

I clench my gun tighter in my hand.

"Now, c'mon. Time to end this," I mumble, examining the dark, mysterious looking building.

We all walk in, seeing ourselves in a big room, lightly lit, looking almost empty until my eyes stop on five males, guns pointed all towards us.

"Fuck!"

Gunshots are fired and I dodge them. I point my gun towards one of them, pulling the trigger.

It shoots him in his knee and in result he collapses with a look of pain on his face, but manages to still point his gun on me.

Before he could do anything else, a bullet is shot into his head. I see his soul ripped out of his body, and I look to the right to see Leo's gun was the cause of it.

He gives me a nod before shooting at another member.

I stop all motion in my body and stare at the ground.

This reminds me of...

* Flashback *

So, what's the status on the Hawks?," i ask Connor as I lean against the counter where we just bought our smoothies.

Connor is the leader of the gang, while I'm the co leader.

The Hawks are the other gang that my gang, the Nightwatchers, have a huge problem with.

It's a long story.

Long story short, we all have unfinished business to settle.

"They're keeping an eye on us at all times. Some members said they've seen them around town everywhere they go. They're just waiting to attack."

"Well, when they attack we'll be ready. This bullshit has to finally end. It's been four years of bullshit. We've lost lives, money, and I lost everyone I love and relationships."

I lost my relationship with all my family. When I was eighteen, I came back home and found my mom tied up in my house with the leader of the Hawks and a few of his members, a gun pointed to her head.

I moved out when I was sixteen with Connor. My mom wasn't too fond of the idea, but she soon learned to accept it. She knew I was involved in the gang life as soon as I joined. I thought it'd be safer to move out, but I guess I was wrong.

When I was sixteen, I also killed my first person. Now, I'm twenty and I killed many people, mostly when necessary.

I lost count after fifty...

Connor has dark blonde hair, he's pretty good looking. He's three years older than me. He's kinda friendly most of the time. But, when he's angry he's fuckin' scary.

I saw him snap a guy's neck in one damn second.

Anyway, back to my story. To stop the Hawks leader from hurting my mom, I needed to pay him thousands of dollars.

The rest of my family is in hiding. They're all in Canada, my home country in a town where the Hawks wouldn't dare go to. If they leave New York, it gives us a chance to kill half of their members, since they travel in halves. Half of the gang go to wherever they need to go, half stay in New York.

They can't afford to lose members, considering we're a pretty big and dangerous gang. They need all the members they can get.

My job is being in my gang. We all get paid from the other half of the gang, who are drug dealers.

From the drug dealers, the gang makes a huge amount of money. We're practically rich.

But, Connor and I get paid the most, since we lead the gang.

We continue talking business, then I see.Melissa with her friend. There's another guy with Melissa's friend.

"Who's the hot brunette?"

I continue to stare at her, having myself in a trance.

I feel Connor nudge my side.

"Huh?," I say, turning to him.

"Looks like Bieber has a thing for the hot brunette," he teases.

"Her name's Melissa. And I don't really know her. We went to high school together, but we never talked. She was busy with school, and I wasn't even in school half the time because of the gang."

"Aren't you gonna talk to her?"

I scoff.

"Fuck no. A girl like that falling for a guy like me?! Then, besides. I already talked to her. Having a relationship right now doesn't seen like the best idea. I mean, half the guys in,this gang lost their girlfriends or wives."

Everyone in this gang are twenty five or below. Some are married, but have lost them due to the gang life. Some have lost girlfriends, due to the same thing.

Luckily, no one has kids. If they had kids, Connor and I wouldn't have let them in.

"Justin. Connor," I hear someone call.

We both turn and it's Logan, one of our best members.

He's young. Eighteen, good looking, he actually graduated school. But, he came into the gang. You know why?

Because Connor is his older brother. He wants to be with his brother.

"So, the Hawks are surrounding this place. Half of them are inside, half are outside."

"What the hell?! Where's our the rest of our gang?!," Connor asks, trying to not be too loud.

"They're here," he answers.

We look around and see all our gang members. I give them all a nod.

"We gotta get these people outta here."

"Connor, we don't have time. We just gotta pray no one gets hurt," I tell him.

He huffs out a breath.

I see Melissa come over and order a smoothie, just her.

She turns and gives me a smile, waiting for her smoothie.

I see a few of the Hawk members scatter around the food court. They take our their guns and a gunshot is fired at an innocent person.

My gang fires shots at the other gang, many shots killing them instantly.

Many more Hawk members flood in the mall.

Piercing screams fill the mall as people run for their precious lives.

I see Melissa run towards the door. I see one of the Hawk member's gun pointed in her direction.

I sprint towards Melissa, hoping to save her life.

I hear two gunshots and I look to the side and see Melissa's friends on the ground, blood rushing from their chests.

Melissa lets out a frightening cry and tries to run towards them, but I tackle her to the ground.

"Get off me!," she sobs.

"If you wanna live, come with me!"

"What?!," she says confused.

"Just c'mon!"

I help her up and the same member has his gun pointed towards us.

I grab Melissa and run, his bullet missing us.

I run into the parking lot and hold her tight, as we somehow continue to dodge bullets from half the Hawks gang.

Half of my gang comes from behind me, and shoots them, buying myself some time.

I throw her in the car and get into it, speeding away.

* End of flashback *

"Justin, watch the fuck out!," I hear a voice boom through my trance.

Before I can even evaluate and process what's going on, I hear a gunshot fired.

I don't feel any pain at all. My head turns in all kinds of directions.

I look down and see someone lying on the ground, bleeding out from his torso.

"Shit," I mumble.

I examine him a little closer with all the gunshots continuing to fire in the background.

My eyes widen when I realized who it is.

Connor.

Oh shit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to one of my favorite authors ibedenroseb for following me. Love you and your books baby ❤❤❤

Next chap? 35+ votes and a few comments

~ Malikah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 35.4K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...