Spy In Love

Av selbeed

Spy In Love Hey Guys! Just changing the title a bit so it doesn't have the excessive amount of punctuation... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten -part one-
Chapter Ten -part two-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Jason and Nelly's short adventure
A Halloween Party

Chapter Four- Part One

48K 768 73
Av selbeed

Arranged marriage……….. to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

Warmth, comfort. That’s how I like to wake up. A heavy blanket on top of me. I curled deeper into the warmth, hugging the blanket like someone was going to take it away. I could feel Jason’s arm around my waist, his breath on my neck. I didn’t bother waking him up this time, I think he deserved to sleep. His steady heart beat against my back, and his one hand was wrapped around my shoulder holding me close. I leaned back into him and closed my eyes again. But just this once, next time I’ll kick him out of bed.

After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to PEE. “Jason?” I whispered, hoping he would just be waking up. I felt him cringe and hold me tighter. “Jason I’m fine, but if you don’t let me out of this bed now I will wet myself.” I warned. He started nuzzling my back unaware that I was talking to him. I rolled over and twisted in his arms so that I faced him.

His eyes half opened and a smile spread across his face. “Jason.” I whispered in his ear. He giggled. GIGGLED! “Jason, get up.” I said a little louder, his eyes opened again. “Jason get up or that warm feeling all over, won’t be what you thought.” I threatened. His eyes opened all the way, and he smiled.

“Morning babe.” He whispered in a groggy voice.

“Have you not been listening?” I cried in a defeated voice and collapsed on his chest.

“Huh?” came his intelligent response.

I pushed myself up as far as him arms would let me and in a very stern voice said. “Jason, I have to PEE!” His eyes widened and his arms were gone.

“Sorry.” I nodded and flew out of bed and headed for the bathroom to do my business. When I was done I made my way out of the bathroom to find that I was in a motel. I didn’t realize it before but then again, I was concerned about more important things. “Better?” Jason asked from the bed. He was sitting facing the closed window, only in his boxers. More little white scars lined his back.

“Lots.” I said crawling onto the bed behind him, I let my fingers trace along the markings. “Do they hurt?” I asked. Jason’s eyes were closed and a small smile was on his face. He shook his head. “You have a lot of them. You like living life on the edge or are you just that bad?” I asked sarcastically. His eyes opened in slits and he looked back at me.

“I like to think of it as living on the edge.”  He said turning. I brought my fingers up to the one across his chest.

“Do you remember where they all came from?” I asked. He shrugged.

“The important ones.” He hand grabbed mine.

“This one?” he shook his head and leaned closer to me. The words caught in my throat as I looked in his eyes. I had always judged him on what I saw, I honestly never really knew him. In his eyes I could see pain, happiness, determination, and of course his smugness. “What are you looking at?” I whispered afraid that if I spoke any louder he would change back into his jerk self.

“You’re eyes.” He whispered brushing my bangs out of my face. I looked away. I hated my eyes. He grabbed my chin and turned my face back. “Two colors.” He whispered. I had one clear blue eye that looked old and blind, and the other was bright violet that looked full of life and beauty. I hated that both my eyes couldn’t have been that color.

“I hate my eyes.” I said pulling away. Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me back on to the bed. He leaned on top of me and kept staring. He pinned both my hands with his, I closed my eyes and looked away, thinking he was going to give me another hickey.

He growled, and picked me up. “Open your eyes.” He demanded.

“No!” I said, though I was smiling. I pulled my hands over them and shut them as tight as I could.

“Well if you won’t open them I’ll make you open them.” He said. I cringed but didn’t move. I felt the blanket around me and Jason’s weight pressed against me. His fingers found my sides.

“NO!” I screamed and tried to roll away.

“So you are ticklish.” He said grabbing me again and started to mercilessly tickle my sides. I giggled and screamed trying to get him to stop.

“No! Stop!” I cried when I could.

“Never!” He said. “Where else are you ticklish?” he asked laying me on the bed. “You arms?” he asked and began tickling my arms. I giggled and tried to pull away. “How about your legs?” he took my knees and made kick out madly. “Where aren’t you ticklish?” he asked when he dropped my legs. I calmed down and sat up.

“Umm…  I’m not sure.” I said honestly. He laughed and pulled me down on the bed beside him.

“I have never met anyone THAT ticklish.” I held my sides and pouted. “That also means I win.” He said chuckling. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. My eyes were wide open this time. He just kept staring at them.

“I’m not sure what you won exactly.” I mumbled sitting up. “Besides staring at people is rude.” I folded my arms across my chest and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Then someone call Rihanna, ‘cause I’ve been a Rude Boy.” He chuckled wrapping his body around me.

That was so lame I had to laugh. “Idiot.” I mumbled. His arm wrapped around my stomach and wrapped his legs around me.

“You love this idiot.” He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

“You’re a leech, get off.” I rolled over. He laughed and let go. “Much better.” I said and stretched, feeling my back crack a few times.

“Now I like that.” Jason whispered laying on the bed. I frowned and turned around to see what he was talking about. Looking down all I was wearing was an oversized T-shirt. Why didn’t I notice this before?

“JASON!” I screamed. He chuckled and rolled over. “Where are my pants?” I demanded.

“What pants?” He returned. Eyeing my legs.

“Jason!” I whined. He chuckled and sat up looking at the curtains.

“I’m actually serious. What pants?” he asked.

I glared at him menacingly. “When Gun Guy kidnapped me I clearly remember having pants on!” I snapped. Jason mouthed the words Gun Guy questioningly. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the bandage on my head.

His face suddenly went red, almost as bad as it was last night. “Are you sure you had pants when he took you?” he said angrily. I paled and sat down and nodded my head. “Lift up your shirt.” He said. My jaw dropped. “Nelly I’m serious.” He ground out. I blushed but did as he said.

I lifted the hem of the shirt to just below my bra and turned my head away. Jason’s warm fingers brushed along my stomach and on the top of my underwear. He kept poking around. “Are you sure, 100%?” he asked. I nodded. I hated the fact that he just made me sit there while he prodded me.

“Can I…”

“No.” He said twisting my torso and running his fingers down my back. I bit my lip and tried not to think about how the goose bumps were making me ticklish. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up higher.

“Jason!” I finally snapped pulling it back down.

“Relax, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen a naked body before.” He huffed.

“Yeah but it’s not a first time for me!” I snapped back. He froze for a second and thought it over. Then a scowl lined his face.

“Take it off.” He ground out. I shook my head and brought my knees to my chest. He jumped on me and pulled the shirt up over my head and threw it to the floor.

“JASON!” I screamed at him. He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to the bathroom. “Put me down! NOW!” I beat his back. He chuckled and placed me in the shower. Then smirking he turned on freezing cold water. “Jason!” I cried shivering. He looked over my body, his eyes lingering at my collar bone were his mark was still very visible. He reached into the shower and brushed his thumb along it. “I’m cold. Can I please come out now?” I asked. He finally tore his gaze away from my body to my face.

“Yeah, that has to come off though.” He said pointing. I looked where he was pointing. My bra.

“Jason!” I screamed at him and tried to cover myself. He quickly jumped into the shower and wrapped his arms around me. “You’re still a jerk.” I mumbled into his chest, but I didn’t push away. He was warm.

Without letting go he turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me. He carried me out of the bathroom and wrapped the bedding around me. “I want clothes. Some pants would be nice.” I said. He chuckled and pulled some clothes on.

“Be right back, don’t go anywhere.” He said and stepped outside and closed the door. I heard the bolt click loudly and his shadow passed by the window.

Jason’s POV

“John how goes patrol?” I asked walking up beside him. He laughed and shrugged.

“Nothing really has happened, interesting people do come here though.” He said pointing the couple that just entered.

They were wearing matching orange floral shirts, khaki shorts and were hand in hand. “A room please?” one them said, in a voice too high for his own good. His partner beside him smiled brightly.

“Two beds… or one?” the receptionist asked eyeing the two men.

“Just one!” The high pitched voiced one said. His partner nodded his head in agreement.

“Okay,” she ran their money through and handed them a key. “Have a nice stay.” She said awkwardly. They nodded happily and practically skipped out. John and I shared looks.

“Wired.” We whispered together.

Nelly’s POV

I squirmed in the bedding, I hated being bundled up like a slug. I moved around until I noticed something my legs were blue, so was my chest and stomach. “What the hell?” I said leaning back to get a better look. I felt gravity kick in and suddenly push me back. I fell off the bed along with the mattress and everything else.

No amount of squirming was going to get me out of this. I sighed and waited to hear the door open. Jason was going to pee himself laughing over this, but maybe he could hurry up and do it, it’s hard to breathe in here.

Praise Jason! The door clicked open, I heard to male voices enter the room. “Find the girl, she’s in here somewhere.” I stopped for a second, trying to recall that voice. Surly it could be John right? I mean who else would know I was here, Jason and the others were just outside.

“There’s no one here.” Someone else said his voice was abnormally high.

“Damn it, this thing isn’t specific! It says she’s in this room, hurry up, look in the bathroom and under the bed!” The first voice snapped. The second voice mumbled something but I couldn’t hear it through the fabric.

“There’s no one here!” The second guy called.

“Damn, come on, they’re coming back lets get out of here.” The first one said. The door clicked shut again and the bolt locked by its self. Okay, strangers in the room can’t be good, I have to tell Jason.

I fought against the fabric trying to get out, but succeeded only in getting myself in a tighter spot. “Damn, damn.” I cursed. The door opened again but no voices entered. There was a long silence, I held my breath waiting for something to happen.

“Damn It!” Jason cursed. I let out my air and breathed normally. “John! Get up here!” He shouted. “Nelly, you in here?” he called moving around the room. I felt the mattress give a bit giving me enough room to wiggle free of the thicker blankets. I struggled against the last one trying to move and breathe.

Something cold pressed against my chest. I stopped moving. “Move slowly.” Jason’s voice hissed. That would help if I knew which way TO move. “Stand up.” I stood doing as he said. The blankets held me down. Something came through the blanket between my feet, a glint of silver, and slowly moved up. When it reached just below me hands gripped the blanket and ripped it the rest of the way. “Nelly?” Jason whispered looking at me. I shrugged blushed. “Jeez,” he breathed. “You scared me. Come here.” He sheathed the big blade he had and held his arms out for me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he pulled me out the blanket mess.

“I got stuck.” I said. He chuckled and hugged my shoulders.

“At least that was all that happened.”

“And I change colors.” I said. He laughed, almost relieved. “I wasn’t kidding.” I said glaring at him. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the light off, in the dark my skin changed to blue and green.

“Damn,” he whispered moving my arms. “Try and wash it off, I’ll get us packed up.” I nodded and he left the bathroom. As soon as the door shut I stripped down and opened the shower curtain.

A shadow moved quickly and wrapped a hand on my mouth cutting off my scream. The man in the shower pulled out a long knife, like Jason’s, and held it to my throat. He pulled me in and turned the water on and held me under it. The blade was pressed against my skin, and in the mirror I caught a glance at him smirking as he looked down my body. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. I’m not a cry-er, I don’t cry, not usually. I haven’t cried this whole event, not till now.

He leaned in and whispered close to my ear. “Don’t say anything and don’t give any hints your in danger. I’m not afraid to kill you understand?” He whispered. I nodded, trying to keep my fear to myself. He stepped a little closer to me pulling my body in and freeing my mouth. He licked my neck to my ear and chuckled. I put both hands on my mouth to keep from screaming. “Nelly hurry, we’re almost ready!” Jason called.

“Answer him!” The man snapped at me.

“Give me a minute!” I called in a surprisingly steady voice. I tried to wrap my arms around my body, to hide it from him, he grabbed my arm and held it tightly. He gripped one on my injured wrists, making a stream of blood come out from the bandage. “Please stop!” I whimpered. He chuckled again and pulled me close.

“I never stop.” He whispered.

“Nelly!” Jason shouted.

“I need clothes!” I shouted back. The man shut off the shower and handed me the last towel. I quickly covered myself and went to the door.

“Here, I’ll pass them through the door.” Jason said just on the other side. I opened it just a crack and his arm appeared with a bag dangling.

“Thanks.” I said. I could feel the tears running down my face, one of them even dropped on Jason’s outstretched hand.

“Nelly are you all right?” he asked, pushing on the door a bit. The man grabbed my hair and brought the blade a little tighter on my neck.

“Yeah…” I said nervously. “I’m just scared.” I said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you.” He sounded so sincere when he spoke. I closed the door after his hand vanished and let the tears fall.

Jason’s POV

I pulled my arm out and let her close the door. I should never have agreed to this. I shouldn’t have put her in danger like this. I sighed and looked at the drop that landed on my arm. I kissed it. “Why did I just do that?” I said aloud. I shook my head. I can’t fall in love again, it hurts too much.

It tasted salty.

Tears?

She hadn’t cried once since they took her why now? I wondered that when a thought hit me. I grabbed my gun off the table and headed for the bathroom door. Instead of knocking or letting anyone know I was coming I kicked the door in.

Nelly screamed. She dropped to the floor half dressed while a man behind her held a blade in the air blankly and stared at the beat in door and the barrel of my gun. A snarl ripped through him and he brought the knife down for Nelly. I hit the trigger three times.

Three perfectly aimed shots sailed through the air and pelted him two in the chest one in his knife hand. He fell back, bumped into the counter to stop himself from falling and landed with a loud crack in the bathtub. A stream of blood followed the water down the drain, slightly clear, until the only thing draining was his blood. His knife had landed beside him in the bottom of the tub. “Nelly?” I whispered, holstering my gun. She was curled on to the floor, shielding herself from the gory sight inches from her.

She flinched when my hand brushed her shoulder. “Nelly, it’s me. You’re safe now.” I said picking her up. The sobs finally reached my ears. I saw the black glove on the ground and his bare hand turning slightly red in the tub, Nelly’s bottoms weren’t pulled all of the way up. She had her eyes tightly closed, the tears seeping through. Her hands were over her ears, like I was still firing and was trying to block out the noise. “Nelly, I’m so sorry.” I whispered hugging her. She didn’t respond, she kept crying.

I wanted to make sure she calmed down, but we didn’t have time to wait I pulled her underwear up, causing her to freak out and start hitting me. And grabbed the pair of black pants and pull them on her. I quickly threw her over my shoulder kicking and screaming and headed for the door.

Mel and John stood at the door weapons ready waiting. I shook my head and dropped the sobbing Nelly in front of Mel. “Help her.” I said. She nodded and grabbed Nelly’s shoulders.

“Nelly.” She whispered in a very sweet high voice. Nelly’s eyes opened a little bit. “It’s Mel, I’m your friend remember?” she asked rubbing Nelly’s arms. She nodded and shakily tried to wipe the tears away. Mel helped her with a steadier hand. “Nelly we need to get far away from here, we need to go now okay?” Nelly eagerly nodded her head.

There was more than one reason she wanted to get away from here. Mel glared at me quickly before grabbing Nelly’s hand and running towards the stairs, John just a head of them to make a path in case there were more, and I went behind making sure we were followed.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

188K 4.3K 30
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
131K 5.8K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
6.3K 163 32
Ryker Adams Smith the popular bad boy, he may seem cold hearted but under all that he's a big softie. Even with family issues, he doesn't let that ho...