๐„๐๐†๐”๐‹๐…๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„

By KINGKYLIEW

Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate h... More

| introduction |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty one |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| instagram |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| forty nine |
| fifty |
| fifty one |

| forty six |

6.8K 277 74
By KINGKYLIEW

Chapter.46

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"Keep my girls name out your fucking mouth!" Aubrey's voice traveled through the Grammy's venue.

Tables of other celebrities around them started to react to what had happened. "Aubrey!" Charlotte gasped at the man. She had never seen him violent before in their time of dating, he had always been a cool tempered man, even in heated situations.

Tyga's whole body had to recover from the slap. And as soon as he was able to sit back up in his chair, the rapper leaned across the table to get to Aubrey.

"No!" Charlotte yelled. Almost everyone in the venue was looking at them, expect for the people on stage who only sent them side eyes.

Before anymore fighting took place security came and interrupted the two men. "Just wait til' I see your ass outside! Wait and fucking see!" Tyga was dragged away by the large security man.

Security stood very close to Aubrey incase he made a move to get away. "Aubrey! What the fuck!" Charlotte stood up from her chair.

A man with glasses and a black suit on walked up to the couple, "Mr.Graham, Miss.Jenner. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the venue."

Charlotte looked at the man with tears clouding her vision, and then looked at Aubrey to see his reaction. But Aubrey didn't have a reaction, he looked at the suited man with a blank face. "Um, yeah. We'll leave," Charlotte said lightly.

At that moment she felt everyone's eyes on her, she turned around and seen almost a hundred people looking at their table. She quickly turned back around and tried to keep her tears in. She felt mortified.

"We'll escort you out," The two security guards spoke up. Aubrey followed them without a word. Charlotte followed them as well, careful not to trip over her dress.

Charlotte could see people looking at them as they passed. She looked down at the ground and held in her emotions. The sadness, the confusion, and the anger.

They were almost out the main doors when Charlotte heard a female yell. "Stop! That's my daughter!" The blonde looked over her shoulder and seen her mother Kris trailing behind them.

When Kris seen that Charlotte had seen her she called for her, "Charlotte! What happened?"

"Mom," Charlotte's voice cracked, "Meet me at the hotel."

"What happened!" Kris yelled again. Charlotte didn't want to yell back that Aubrey had just slapped Tyga for exposing a possible cheating scandal, so she turned around and kept walking.

Security had brought the couple to the car that they had arrived in only an hour ago. Aubrey opened the back door for Charlotte to get in, but didn't say a word to her. His eyes were set on his shoes.

Charlotte pulled the extra fabric from her dress up into the car before Aubrey closed the door for her. The driver tapped on the window to let her know that he was there and ready to go whenever she was ready.

Now that Charlotte was behind fully blacked out windows and no one could see her. She broke down. Tears streamed down her face and thoughts started to invade her mind.

When Aubrey opened his door and got in the car with Charlotte, she covered her face. She continued to sob into her hands.

Aubrey leaned forward and told the driver to bring them to their hotel. He sat back in the car seat and looked out his window, not acknowledging Charlotte's break down.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

After Charlotte sat in her emotions for a while, they were almost at the hotel. But, she had questions that she needed answered immediately.

No one had spoken a word since they left the Grammy's. Until Charlotte told Aubrey, "I've know Tyga for eight years. He was my best friend for a long time. He has looked out for me when it comes to men since Nick. And I know he's changed," Charlotte's voice cracked again, "But he would not lie to me about this." Her lip trembled.

Aubrey still looked out the window. "Aubrey look at me." He ignored her. "Aubrey, look at me!"

He turned his head and looked at her with a down look on his face. She already knew the answer to the question she was going to ask just by looking at his expression.

"I want the truth. Did you sleep with Azul?"

He began to shake his head, Charlotte screamed again, "Don't lie to me! Did you sleep with her?"

"It's not that deep," Aubrey mumbled under his breath and tried to avoid eye contact with her. "You've seen why I have trust issues motherfucker, you know my story! And you still fucked her?"

The guilt that Aubrey had been pushing away for almost a year hit him in his chest like a pile of rocks. He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before he said lightly, "I'm sorry." She sobbed again, "Fuck," Charlotte cursed.

"It didn't mean shit, I swear," Drake told Charlotte as they pulled up to their hotel. Charlotte could see her security backing paparazzi away from the vehicle. She could also see the television crew waiting for her.

"When?" She turned to him. Aubrey seen the makeup that flowed down her face along with her tears. "It was a stupid hookup because I was horny. That's all."

"Before or after Chicago Aubrey!" Charlotte yelled. She wanted him so bad to say that it was before their night in Chicago. It would mean that he was still faithful, and that the whole problem would go away, and she could go back to living her Disney movie romance. She wouldn't have to live through another cheating scandal.

"After," He told her. Charlotte slowly nodded her head and wiped tears off of her cheeks. She thought about Aubrey cheating and her heart hurt, "Fuck you Drake!"

Charlotte opened the car door and slammed it. Her security had already covered her with a jacket so paparazzi didn't see her tear stained face.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte was being filmed with three cameras as soon as she stepped into her hotel room. She shielded her face from view. "Please, put the cameras away."

Delilah, Charlotte's assistant, pushed through the camera crew to get to Char'. "What happened?" Delilah stepped in-front of the cameras view, "Are you okay?"

"No," Charlotte croaked out, "Will you call my mom?" Delilah nodded her head and took her phone out of her pocket.

"Go into the bathroom, they can't film you in there," Delilah said lightly. Charlotte grabbed her assistant's hand and walked past the crew members.

They entered the large bathroom and locked the door instantly. Delilah called Kris and put her on speaker phone.

When Kris answered Charlotte cried, "Mom?" Kris responded, "Charlotte? What happened? I'm on my way right now. What happened, no one will tell me!"

"He cheated mom," Charlotte leaned her elbows on the counter and broke down again. Delilah's face dropped when it was revealed what happened. "Aubrey cheated," she sobbed.

"Oh my god," Kris gasped, "Baby, I am so sorry." Charlotte cried while everyone stayed silent, Delilah lightly rubbed her upper back. "Honey, I'm outside. I'm coming up right now."

"The crew is out there, they're filming this," Delilah knew that they were probably getting audio from outside the door.

"I'll get them out." Kris said before she hung up the phone.

"Holy shit," Charlotte breathed heavily, "Aubrey really fucking cheated on me. Oh my god," The realization had finally hit her.

"What?" She cried. It didn't make sense to her, why? They were madly in love with each other. At least that's what she s thought. "Not again," She shook her head.

Within five minutes Charlotte could hear her mother outside of the bathroom. "I want all cameras off! This will not be in the show at all! I'll pay Hulu, I don't care. Cameras off."

There was a knock at the door so Delilah opened it. Corey was on the other side, "Kris," he called his girlfriend over. Kris and Corey both walked into the bathroom and Delilah closed the door again.

"Mom," Charlotte cried when she seen her mom, and instantly wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm so sorry baby," Kris hugged her daughter back, as Char' sobbed on her shoulder.

"So what even happened?" Corey asked Delilah. She shrugged her shoulders, "She just came back and was like this. I didn't even know what happened until she said something on the phone with you guys."

"Tell me what happened," Kris said after she let Charlotte get out a lot of her crying.
Charlotte took in a shuttering breath before she started.

"We sat down with Tyga, and he mentioned something about how Aubrey knew about Azul's throat skills, or something like that," She took another deep breath.

"Basically," She choked on the word and cleared her throat, "Tyga, uh, said that Aubrey had fucked Azul."

"Who's Azul?" Kris scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "Drake has worked with her a couple of times," Corey answered for Charlotte. He was more into the music scene than Kris, so he knew more people.

"Tyga made a comment about how I should be sleeping with him and not Aubrey. And all of a sudden," She wiped tears off her cheeks, "Aubrey stands up and slaps Tyga, and screams 'keep my girls name out of your fucking mouth'."

"Oh my god," Kris gasped, surprised by Aubrey's actions. "We got kicked out, and on the way back he admitted to sleeping with Azul," Charlotte said, "That's it, he cheated."

Charlotte shook her head and looked at the floor. Tears started to block her vision again, "Why does this keep happening to me? What am I doing wrong mom?" She bursted once again.

"Don't say that," Kris shook her head, she also started to get emotional. She always got emotional when her kids were. "You are a great woman, it's not you."

The sound of a ringing phone bounced off of the bathroom walls. Delilah looked at Charlotte's phone on the counter, "It's Drake."

"I can't answer right now," Charlotte shook her head, and turned the phone on silent. "I'm not talking to him right now. Why would he do this to me? I loved him more than I loved anyone besides my son. He said he's never felt this way about anyone else, so.many.fucking.times."

Another phone started to ring, it's was Kris's. "Now he's calling me." Kris looked at Charlotte for a suggestion, Charlotte shook her head and Kris hung up.

everything🌎❤️‍🔥
answer please
                               6:37 pm
i need to talk to you
                               6:37 pm

Aubrey texted Charlotte's phone. She looked at his contact name and her heart shattered, "It was us against everything." Tears still flowed down her cheeks.

Her heart started to beat fast, and her lungs started to become harder to fill with air. "I can't breathe," Charlotte started to panic.

Corey rubbed her back, "you need to calm down, take a couple breathes and let your emotions chill for a second." Charlotte tried but struggled to control the emotions."Just focus on breathing. You're gonna go into a panic attack. Focus on your breathing."

Charlotte focused all of her attention on breathing in and out. In and out. And within a couple of minutes the crying had stopped and her lungs were fine.

The sound of someone banging on the front door caught everyone's attention. "Is somebody knocking?" Delilah questioned. She opened the bathroom door a crack and seen that the camera crew had left to give Charlotte privacy.

She fully opened the door and heard Aubrey at the front door, "Charlotte! Open the door!" The sound of desperation laced his voice. Delilah turned around and mouthed the word, "Drake." To the family.

"I'll show him the fuck out," Corey said, "He has no right to be at your door right now."
Kris held up her phone so everyone could see the screen, "He's still calling me."

Charlotte looked down at her phone and seen that she was getting a call too, "He's got his second phone with him too. He's calling me on that."

Charlotte shook her head, "After everything that he's seen me go through with Chris, he still did this to me?" Then she realized something, "He sat there and swore that he had never touched Azul at all, got mad at me for not trusting him! He lied straight to my face, made me feel guilty!"

Anger took over Charlotte so quickly, she stormed out of the bathroom and to the front door. "Babe, please," Aubrey begged.

"Get away! I'm not talking to you, fuck you!" Charlotte yelled on the other side of the white wooden door.

"GG' please, open up. Let me explain," Aubrey continued once he realized that he was getting a response.

Kris put her phone in her pocket once she seen that Aubrey had stopped calling her. Her and Corey both looked at Charlotte, in her gorgeous orange gown and perfect hair, scream at her boyfriend through a door.

"Explain what? That you cheated! That you treated me like every man that came before you! That you did the one you thing you said you'd never do! Screw you!" Charlotte's emotions built up again. Tears were coming out of her bloodshot eyes.

"Charlotte," he paused for a couple of seconds, "please."

"No!" Charlotte shook her head, "It's over! I'm done! Leave!"

"Babe, no! Open up, it's not over! Let me explain!" Aubrey still begged.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Chubbs opened the door to him and Aubrey's hotel room and walked into the hallway. He could hear Aubrey and Charlotte's voice echoing through the halls.

"Babe, no! Open up, it's not over! Let me explain!" Aubrey's voice was strained. Chubbs walked towards his best friend voice around the corner.

"Leave!" Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs. Chubbs hurried his walked and turned the corner. Aubrey stood at Charlotte's door in his black suit, his forehead and forearms were leaned up against the door. "No, not until you open up," Aubrey responded.

Chubbs seen other peoples heads popping out of their own hotel rooms to see the commotion going on. "D'," Chubbs spoke up. Aubrey's head snapped in his direction, his eyes were red and puffy. "D', let's go. You can't be out here man," Chubbs told him.

"Nah," Aubrey shook his head, "She's gonna let me in." Chubbs grabbed his friends arm and tried to pull him away, but Aubrey pushed back. "Let go of me bro! She has to let me explain."

Chubbs pointed to the people looking at him down the hall, some with their phones out recording. "Look at these people! Your shit about to blasted all over the internet! Let's go," Chubbs told him. Aubrey still shook his head and begged for Charlotte to open the door.

"You want to do that to yourself? You want to do that to her, let the whole internet in on this? Embarrass her more?" Chubbs tried to get Aubrey to realize what was going to happen. Aubrey looked at Chubbs and thought for a moment. "Just come to the room, let everyone's heads clear up."

Aubrey looked at the wooden door once again, "Charlotte. Call me please. It's not what you think. I swear." When there was no response, he looked defeated.

Aubrey shook his head and started to walk back to his own hotel room. Chubbs followed him closely, he looked behind him and seen everyone who spied on the rapper return back to their rooms too. "Shows over," Chubbs said to himself. Aubrey wouldn't hear him anyway, he was too deep in his own head.

They got to the room and all of the other boys were in the living room waiting. Prince seen Aubrey's face and asked, "Aub' you good?"

Aubrey shook it off and said, "Yea bruh', I'm straight." Niko added, "You don't have to cap' to us."

Aubrey walked in the direction of his bedroom, "I'm good!" He raised his voice. Chubbs gave a apologetic look to the rest of his boys.

Aubrey closed his bedroom door behind him, leaving his friends worried for him. The whole hotel room was quiet for a couple seconds before all of Aubrey's friends heard him in his room yelling. "Fuck! Fuck!"

Prince walked up to Aubrey's door and swore that he could hear his friend, basically brother, sobbing by himself.

"Just leave him," Chubbs spoke up before Prince did or said anything. "Let him do his thing."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

❤️ 💬 ✈️
10,268 likes
tmz_tv Drake and Charlotte Jenner were reportedly kicked out of Grammy's tonight!! Trouble in paradise? 🤔
View all 673 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5.8K 38
(COMPLETED) Leslie is in for an amazing Summer, because she gets adopted by Kendall Jenner, the most famous teen-model in America! What will happen...
295K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
21.4K 288 20
Karman Jenner is the youngest sister of the Kar/jenner at only 23 years old. Follow a long to see the journey of her life.
214K 5K 61
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...