Bankai, Minazuki.

By Gaebutokay

Character is Unohana Retsu from Bleach. A menacing woman who had a dark past, a bloodthirsty killer who finds... More

About Her.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Final Chapter.

13

1.7K 58 11
By Gaebutokay

GAAAWWDAMN.

aneeways

____________________________________________________

Isane and Unohana split up earlier, Unohana is in the country side while the lilac haired girl was in the city side. Isane is in the city side since her spiritual pressure is not strong as her Captain and it's more populated in the city side. Unohana was in the country side since her spiritual pressure is far superior than Isane, some of her spiritual pressure can still be  sense in the city side.

"Silken net of black and white! Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowning sash; footprints, distant thunder, pointed peaks, revolving grounds, nightly prostrations, sea of clouds, the pale ranks of troops, complete the grand circle and surpass the heavens. Bakudo #77!  Tenteikura!" Isane chanted. 

Transmits one's voice to a large number of people simultaneously, often utilized during large-scale battles.Tenteikūra is primarily used for communication.

"Captain Unohana, in the count of three we release the half amount of  our spiritual pressure we have.. and seal it after two whole seconds to not kill all these people.."Isane reminds her again.

Unohana closed her eyes and steadies her self.

"1! 2!....3! now!" Isane said through the spell.

They both released all the spiritual pressure they have.

People and even animals who was in their range started to gasped for air, they felt threatened for the sudden pressure that was released.

'WHAT THE-' People thought nervously.

"STOP!" Isane's yelled.

They both stopped.

Three people widened their eyes, the other one laughed childishly and the other one smirked.

'After all these years you decided to find them Unohana.' a man laughed at his thought.

The other man who was in a restaurant widened his eyes together with the Special Grades he was with. 'No way-'

The unknown trio immediately went to Unohana's direction.

while the other one who laughed childishly went to Isane.

"CAPTAIN UNOHANA?!!" The trio was surprised.

"Long time no see Byakuya, Hitsugaya and Rukia-chan." She smiled at them.

"Captain Unohana... I thought only the four of us our left.." Rukia said getting teary eyed.

"Four?" Unohana asked

"Yachiru is the 4th one... she's somewhere but we don't know where she went....she tried to find Captain Kenpachi but she didn't that's why she came with us." Hitsugaya informed.

Unohana widened her eyes she felt guilty and sad for the little girl who spent a hundred years trying to find her adoptive father.

While on Isane's side..

" AHHHHH PURPLE HAIR AHAHAHA YEY! YOU'RE ALIVE! " A pink-haired child screamed.

"YACHIRU??!"

"PURPLEEEE!!" Yachiru yelled and hugged Isane.

Isane hugged back and left ti  bring  her back to Unohana.

_________________________________________________________________________

Isane and Yachiru went back at school the same as Unohana and the other three did. They planned what they'll do and that Byakuya will apply as a teacher, Rukia and Hitdugay as a student, it's on them how they will explain their past while Yachiru was supposed to pretend as Unohana's relative. 

"Let's go." Unohana commanded while the five followed her.

They were walking inside the school when suddenly they saw Gojo and Yaga talking who also notice their presence.

"Principal Yaga!"Unohana shouted since the two were far from them.

"Isane and Unohana? what-"He was cutted off by Unohana.

 "Isane and I saw these sorcerers were fighting Special Grade curses. I was impressed by how they moved. I brought them here if you might consider accepting them, since we're low on sorcerers..."She paused patiently waiting for his reaction.

"OHHH You brought a crowd Unohana! How cool is that if we're working altogether!" Gojo chimed, also wondering what was Unohana's motives now.

The four people were silent, but the child who was on Byakuya's shoulders decided to break that silence.

"OHHHH THIS PLACE IS SO HUGE AND COOLL!" Yachiru commented while wiggling on Byakuya's shoulder.

"Stop moving-" Byakuya scolded.

"A child? what's a child doing here Unohana-san?" Yaga asked suspiciously. 

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I went to fetch her since my relative died, no one is able to take care of her, I hope you don't mind letting her stay in my dorm. I'll promise that she won't bother you." Unohana lied again.

"Oh my condolences, you three come with me I'll interview you." Yaga demanded.

'How demanding.' Byakuya thought

The Isane went with the other four leaving Unohana, Yachiru and Gojo alone.

"You do know that you have some explaining to do right?" Gojo mused. 

"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything."

"WAAAAAH UNOHANA-SANN HAVE YOU SEEN KEN-CHAN??? WHAT HAPPENED THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM??!!"

"Looks like you have some explaining to her too hehe.."Gojo joked.

Unohana sighed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The three had finished their interviews, their performances were impressive that Yaga was shocked that they can be Special Grade Sorcerers in a short span of time.

Well they were stronger than just a Special Grade Sorcerer, titles doesn't matter to them.

Unohana had explained what happened to Kenpachi which made Yachiru tear up, Unohana apologized but Yachiru was happy that Unohana took the Kenpachi title so she forgive her. Gojo understand why Unohana was doing all of this, he was happy that the Jujutsu Society is getting more stronger as the weeks passed since they were more people applying as sorcerers.

"HEHEHEH you're the best Unohana! you're so strong that everyone respects you!" Gojo complimented.

"WHITEY IS RIGHT UNOHANA-SAAN! he may look stupid but he does know some facts!!" Yachiru said insulting the blindfolded man.

"HEY I'M NOT STUPID, YOU BRAT"

Unohana chuckled.

"She may be a child indeed, but it doesn't mean she can't fight Satoru." 

Gojo pouted while Yachiru laughed.

"Now now let's go meet with them shall we?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Unohana and Gojo started walking to go fetch the other three while Yachiru was on Unohana's shoulders teasing and insulting Gojo. They saw the three new sorcerers while Isane shouted the she'll be in the clinic because she forgot to do something.

"Were you three accepted?" Unohana asked.

"Yes I was accepted as a teacher, we're also qualified  as Special Grade Sorcerers." Byakuya answered.

"And you two?"

"We were accepted as students Unohana-san" Rukia answered for Hitsugaya and for her.

"I see... so as you can see here this is Gojo Satoru, the humanity's strongest sorcerer." 

"The strongest?" Rukia and Hitsugaya blurted out.

"Strongest Sorcerer... but that doesn't include soul reapers.." Byakuya said to intimidate Gojo.

"YEPP! strongest sorcerer alive! but I do know that you soul reapers are strong, so I'm going to be humble." Gojo grimaced.

"Huh whats with that look??  I don't like you already! you're loud and cocky!" Rukia grinned, mocking him.

"Hey, respect him-" Hitsugaya was cutted off by no one other than Gojo again.

"YEAH! respect me shorties!" Gojo insulted.

"Nevermind you stupid blindfold." Hitsugaya regrets.

"HAAAAH?-" Rukia was furious and was ready to throw curses at the man but Byakuya started talking.

"Gojo Satoru, stop insulting my comrade and sister." Byakuya said darkly.

Gojo laughed nervously while Unohana sighed, tired of hearing them argue each other.

"The three of you are quite noisy today aren't ya?" She chuckled nicely hinting that she's irritated. The three shut their mouths while Yachiru laughed.

"HEHEHE Hana-san is just so nice isn't she hehehehehe." Yachiru laughed loudly.

'Yeah.. really nice' the three sweatdropped while Byakuya just sighed tired of this conversation.

_______________________________________________________________________________

lol i fogor to update well lol haah. lolimgay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 65
When Kera Senbonsai graduated as a soul reaper, she expected to get into Squad 11 - the toughest squad in the Soul Society, led by none other than th...
13.4K 353 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

156K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
98.2K 3.6K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...