Uff...that feeling!

By Always_Manyata

Bhawna Sinha, Cute, lazy, silly, have crush on her handsome and charming neighbour Aryan Saxena who is ACP of... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Bonus chapter !
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5
Reviews plz

Chapter 43

18.6K 1.1K 194
By Always_Manyata

Guys 😂 how can I be so stupid to realise it now that I have 562 followers!

Before writing "to make him smile" and other stories I thought I will not have readers more than 200 but I am so shocked and happy that people are liking my book and enjoying it. Thank you so much everyone! Thank you so very much. I literally cried out of happiness when I saw this and I have no one to share my this happiness in real so sharing it with you all. ❤️❤️ you all mean a lot to me.

"This is the double update" so do vote and comment!

Bhawna's Pov

It is already 8 pm and no one as arrived not even Aryan ji.

I am just watching TV and eating my Pizza which is home made !

Yup it's bread pizza guys made by Bhawna Sinha the one and only, I am a great cook if you have forgotten.

I have been trying really hard not to sleep as I am feeling very sleepy, I must have slept but then Aryan ji and Everyone else is about to reach.

Then I get a call it's Aryan ji "hello"

"Bhawna I will directly reach my house and have food after taking shower, you have made it right? Or should I order?" He should very tired

"No I have prepared the food"

"Thank you so much I will be there in 15 mintues" he said

"Okay"

15 minutes which means I can even make fried rice for him.

I quickly get up and make it.

I got to his house and place everything on the table.

After 5 min I hear the car, I look out of the window, It's Aryan ji.

I quickly  open the door and smile.

He comes out of the car and pass me a small smile.

He is looking so tired and stressed.

"I will take shower and come" he said and I nod.

I wait for him and when he comes down with wet hairs, trousers and a shirt fwith 2 buttons loose, he is looking very sexy that I feel some kind of butterflies.

I shook my head and git up from the sofa and plate in the food.

"I will do it Bhawna" he said

"No Aryan ji, please let me do it, you are looking very tired"

He didn't say anything and slightly nodded

"Will you have pizza?" I asked

He shooks his head "just rice"

"Please try atleast"

"I don't want to, really"

I don't argue as he must shout. A simple advice eyes never pursued a person to do something when they are tired or they might end up shouting at you which they don't want to.

He eats slowly and after eating food only half of the rice he stood up.

"I am full, I will just do some work"  Saying that he began to move but held his shoulder by toeing up as he is very tall.

"Sit down Aryan ji and eat please"

"Bhawna...I..I really don't want to" he said pressing his head

I sit beside him and fill in the spoon with rice.

"Aryan ji open your mouth please" I said sweetly

He removed his hand from his forehead and looked at me.

I smile politely and put forward the spoon in front of his mouth.

Without saying anything he opens his mouth and eat.

I am aware that he is disturbed about something.

After eating the food completely I give him water which is drinks.

He sits there quietly and I stand up and keep hand on his shoulder.

"Aryan ji?"

He let out a deep sigh and turned a bit and hugged my waist, his head on my stomach.

I am shocked that I don't know how to react.

I have butterflies feeling but also concerned for him that what happened to a tough strong man like him.

I hear a light sobbing and my shirt getting a bit wet.

Is he crying?

"Aryan ji"

"I can't do it again, one more innocent girl is on verge of dying Bhawna, One more and I couldn't do anything! I am unable to find that person who killed Jigyasa and he again played with one more girl, her life and I could do nothing" he is sobbing and here my heart is wincing in pain looking at him so vulnerable.

I let him cry and run my hands on his head, through his hairs.

When his sobbing becoming lower I hold his face in my hands and make him look up at me.

I rub his tears "Is she dead?"

He shooks his head

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because her condition is critical Bhawna, she is in hospital"

"Aryan ji ! Think positive na ! She will survive. If god wants innocent lifes to be save from someone very devastating then she will survive and will help us to find the killer" again a tear escaped from his eyes which I rub again "so don't worry, you are doing your duty and you have to be very strong"

"I know Bhawna I have to but I have a heart as well, being a police officer doesn't mean that we don't have feelings for the people who are our responsibility ! It's our duty to protect the people and here, they being killed even though we are here" He said and looked aside.

I run fingers through his hairs "Aryan ji ! I know we can't be strong all the time but we can try to improve ourselves all the time. Now in this case you might find many recent clues, maybe I can help you even more. I know you have the responsibility to protect people but sometimes things doesn't work as we want them to, we can't control what is happening around us every minute every second, we can't reach everywhere. You are doing your work I have seen it, infact every police officer but there are people who are thinking of killing or raping someone every minute ! We as A citizen are also responsible that we see and neglect many thing, our thinking is still stuck to some things which needs to be changed and for thinking our protector's are not responsible, you are not responsible. I am so proud of you Aryan ji, so much !"

I kiss his forehead lovingly and make him hug me again "Think positive Aryan ji and when you will get that person who is behind all this, just beat the hell of him"

His grip on my waist tightened and I rub his back to console him.

After few minutes I ask "would you have some tea?"

"Your hand made tea and I say "no" impossible" he said looking at me with a smile and I grin

"You wait up in your room I will bring the tea for you"

He nods and leaves me.

I quickly make ginger tea for him and go up stairs.

I saw him resting his head on the head board with eyes closed.

"Aryan ji ! Tea"

He opens his eye and smile.

"You will drink"

I shook my head "nope, I just had a glass of milk while making tea" i giggle and he chuckles

He sips in the tea and close eyes.

When be drinks the tea he says "Thank you"

"For tea?"

He shooks "for being there for consoling me and making me understand"

"Koi baat Nhi Aryan ji. Aab aap thik ho? (No problem Aryan ji, r u fine now?" I asked

He nods "all thanks to your magical you"

I look down and my cheeks are feeling hot.

"Bhawna I want to say something" he said

"Hmm"

"I really-"

He hear a honk.

"Bhai ! Bhawna !!" We hear Kanav shouting very loud

"Is it Kanav?" Aryan ji asked

Okay so they Arrived.

I shrug my shoulders

Aryan ji smile and rush down when he again hear his voice.

"It's Him"

We both run down and when he opens the door he was hugged by Kanav.

I hugged my parents "how are you beta?"

"I am good what about you both?"

"Absolutely amazing"

I giggle

I ask uncle and aunty as well they are also good.

Aryan ji Greet my Parents and hugs his Parents.

Kanav hugs me and says "I missed you Bhawna"

"Me too"

"Obviously you would had when such a boring person was in the house" Kanav said and everyone laugh

"Aate hi shuru? (You have just arrived and started)" Aryan ji said

"Well beta we have a surprise for you" uncle said

"What?"

"Well it's behind the car" Uncle said

Aryan ji frowned

Me and Aryan ji looked behind.

Aryan ji went behind but found nothing.

"Where dad?"

Suddenly a girl jumped on his Back "Aryannn" she said aloud

She stood on her foots and Aryan ji turned around, his mouth is wide open "Mukta"

He hugged her and twirled her around in the air.

Who the hell is she?

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope u guys liked the Chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.1K 15
Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact...
684K 46.1K 37
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
150K 9.1K 33
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
558K 32.2K 65
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...