~ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ~ โœ”๏ธ

By Katie_901

A girl from Japan moved to Korea to study and since her parents had the opportunity, they decided to simplify... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช!!
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐”‚๐“พ!!
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช!!
-43-
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐”‚๐“พ!!
-44-
-45-
-๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต-
๐Ÿ’™โœจ

-25-

70 17 0
By Katie_901

—A few days later—

MinaPOV

Well, well, it came earlier in the morning, Tzuyu is still sleeping soundly, you need to wake her up too, but you don't want to, you can see how tired she is.

More often I see a kind of real mood, but it seems that there is a feeling that something is not right and the excitement on her face is very visible, I worry about her, today you will find out how the maknae of my favorite escorts me and the protector, assistant, you can always get support from her, Well, I mean, uh, well, in a friendly way.

Recently arrived, Elki is a friend of Tzuyu, they often see each other, especially after when TzuTzu spends, then he sleeps a little more and goes home for dinner, and then they go for a walk, as Yoda tells me.

I already started going to Univer, I met Nayeon-unnie, they say they don't meet Jungyeon-unnie, but it feels completely different already ship them, oh further, as you already know also Jihyo-unnie, then Dahyun, Chaeyoung introduced me to her and with two older ones too, and with Jihyo, well, she met me herself and it turned out that they also know each other and this is their kind of group, cool.

They have already begun to filter with me, but I'm just moving away from them, since they are not interesting to me, there were also two young people whom we encountered with Tzuyu, they also study here and we became friends, well, there are still some girls that I met, well, let's just say that I perfectly entered the team, I was lucky, but it's still exciting and I'm still embarrassed that I don't have this feeling when it doesn't go away, like that.

We are already best friends with Chaeyoung, only for some reason I blush when she jokingly filters and teases, well, this is normal, we can also go somewhere after Univer, but not for long, since assignments and preparation for tests and other occupation.

By the way, although we have a prefix, but no one cancels board games and I really like to get together with Tzuyu to play something in the evening, well, or some game where two can play, we don't spend much time, but we try at least a little stay together, we have a very comfortable environment.

-Good morning, unnie, - Tzuyu said sleepily, turned on her side to me and opened her pretty eyes.

-Oh, good Chuwi, - I said with a smile, stroking her head.

-Can you sleep, and I'll go myself? Or Chaeyoung can meet me and we'll go instead, and then I'll write to you that I came to Univer and, as usual, I'll unsubscribe when I finish so that you don't worry, - I said, still stroking Tzuyu warmly.

-Ani, I'll go!, - Tzuyu said puffing up and you can hear her voice hoarse, well, it's understandable just woke up, well, she suddenly caught a cold.

-How are you feeling?, - I asked removing my hand from her, but they took her and hugged her, I smiled with a blush on my cheeks.

-Normal, the voice didn't disappear much, but it's normal, and how are you? How did you sleep?, - Tzuyu said, I shook my head, because last night I had to go to the store and buy butter and milk, as well as bread, and she didn't dress warmly and that's it for you, she caught a cold.

-Aigu, I said you might catch a cold yesterday, but you said "I'm fast", yeah, it's fast, but I could catch a cold, I slept well, it's just wonderful and I slept, - I said, scolding this Yoda stubborn, but then calmed down like .

-Well, I'm sorry Penguin, what do you want Miss Myoui for breakfast? And also today, like on foot or by bus, or maybe by taxi?, - Tzuyu asked with a faint smile, okay, I can't hold a grudge against her for all eternity.

-Hmmm, any and let's go by bus, - I said seriously, as I will hold a grudge against her, because of disobedience.

-Okay, I understand you Miss Myoui, - Tzuyu said not so emotionally, but let go of my hand, sat down and kissed my forehead, removed a lock of hair on me and smiled broadly.

-What?, - I asked confused.

-Nothing like that, - Tzuyu said and getting up from the bed went to the bathroom, now I'm all red like ketchup and what was it?! This is a morning, usually it's not like that with us, but for some reason it seems to me that something joyful happened, maybe I remembered and because of this my mood rose, although at first it was empty, I think you can call it that.

I got out of bed and made it, after Tzuyu I went to the bathroom and did all my morning routines, also changed, put on make-up and went to the kitchen to the maknae, which was also fully assembled.

-It smells delicious, - I commented and sat down at the table watching her.

-Thank you, - Tzuyu said, completely focused on cooking.

After some time, everything was ready, I helped her set the table, also prepared coffee for us and Tzuyu sat down opposite me.

-Thank you for the meal, bon appetit, - we said and began to eat, talking about many things.

-You've made a lot of friends, - Tzuyu said with a sweet smile as she looked at me after drinking a cup of coffee.

-Yes, it's very surprising, but it's nice that I was able to join the team, - I said smiling broadly, remembering some moments that had already happened at the Univer.

-I'll be late at the University for a few minutes today, - Tzuyu said making a smirk that I don't like so much, well, I like her, but as if she had some kind of plan.

-What for? Did something happen?, - I asked not a lot of bewilderment what she wants to do.

-No, everything is fine, don't worry, it's necessary, - Tzuyu said calmly with a sly look looking at me.

-Your mood changes so quickly, - Mina said with a low laugh.

-Hee, well, it turns out, - Tzuyu said awkwardly scratching her head, cute.

-Okay, finish your coffee and you can already put on your shoes, - I said and got up at the table and wanted to go wash it, but they stopped me.

-Ani, I'll wash it myself when I get home, just soak it with water so that it doesn't dry out and that's it, and then I myself, - Tzuyu said removing her hand from mine.

-Oh, well, - I said with a shrug and put the dishes in the sink and did what Tzuyu said.

After when Chewie drank coffee and put it in the sink, we went to the corridor, put on shoes, jackets, did not forget to put on masks and went to the elevator, we also checked that everything was turned off, well, I took a bag with notebooks and a compact a pencil case, not so much of what I have here, but the most important thing is everything fits.

Leaving the house, we went to the bus stop, it was cool in the morning, so it is advisable to dress warmly.

-What's with the dull face?, - I asked as we walk to the stop, which is not far away and now it's so beautiful, fresh, just a great morning outside.

-I don't have a dull face, - Tzuyu said indignantly now walking backwards looking at me, I shook my head and smiled at her saying:
-Careful milady, - Chewie nodded, turned her head back and then looked at me again and forward.

-Would you like to buy something today?, - Tzuyu asked, wondering where they would probably go for a walk.

-Perhaps, yes, if I write something, - I said and dragged this Yoda in my direction, almost the post said good afternoon.

I turned her around, she wanted to go again as she was before, but no luck, I now hold her hand and chuckled at her reaction as a rebuked child.

-That's it, that's it, I don't care anymore, - I said with a chuckle, looking at Tzuyu, and then noticing where Chewie was looking, on the opposite side there was a dog with the owner.

-Do you want an animal?, - I asked waving our hands back and forth.

-Aniyo, I think it's not up to it now, there is too much going on, it's a big responsibility to take an animal, BUT in the future I definitely want two dogs, - Tzuyu explained, thinking professionally and truthfully.

-Well, I understood you and I remember about our proposal, we will definitely find time and go, - I said, Tzuyu looked at me with sparkling eyes and smiles in any way behind the mask and nodded as a sign that she understood.

While we were walking Tzuyu, someone called, maybe a friend, by the way, I call my parents, everything is fine with them, when they ask about Tzuyu, I answer that everything is fine and there are no problems, I really miss home, I definitely need to visit during the holidays, although they seem to want to come here themselves, but for the time being they decide, although wait a lot more time, but they want to discuss everything at once and Tzuyu also calls up his relatives, speaking in his native language, just like me.

Her voice relaxes, although I do not understand anything.

-Yoboseyo;

-Okay, I'll be late, a little bit;

-Aigu, well, why is there also here and don't tease, I'll tell you later;

-Come on Elk! Do not be sad, we will find;

-See you all, and you too;

-Yes;

Wow, finished talking, well, well, let's find out with whom my dear milady talked, but oh well, this is Chewie.

-Aigoo, something like that, - Tzuyu said quietly, putting away the phone.

-What happened?, - I asked looking at her.

-Yes, it's just that someone accidentally was a hand-ass in the morning and now we have to look for the thing that broke," Tzuyu explained, making her face with her hand and looking at me indignantly.
"Well, everything will get better and be decided, it's even possible that she will find what's broken, - I said, stepping aside, releasing her hand so as not to hurt people, and then came back and took her hand back, well, damn it, there's no other way to go.

-Listen, I like your word PoSsIbLe, -  Tzuyu said with a laugh and a nod after her, stroking my head with her free hand.

We approached the stop, well, after when she spoke, it was silent for surprise, although we started talking actively when we walked, and then silence and only sounds on the street.

Standing at the bus stop, I notice some students from the Univer, omo there are even my friends there, oh, they noticed me and waved to me, how nice of them.

Tzuyu snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed me also waving at a familiar person.

-Known, - I said calmly, looking at Tzuyu, whose face is not much confused.

-By the way, we are already standing and waiting for the bus, do you remember those two young people in short?, - I asked, looking at her with an interesting look.

-Are they the ones who asked the time, unnie?, - Tzuyu asked while thinking and immediately answered correctly, I nodded and continued to tell.

-They are shorter, in the same Univer as me, - I said with a smile and smirk.

-Ah, I see, - Tzuyu said without understanding my hints.

-Well, I got to know them, - I said, gently rocking back and forth on my heels.

-Ooh, cool, you already met a lot of people right there, Miss Popularity, right?, - Tzuyu said making flirting voice and grinning at me, well, you can see it from the galls.

-Aigoo, maybe, well, I'm glad about it, you said so loudly, - I said shyly, lightly poking her on the side.

-Excuse me, - Tzuyu said with a slight bow, looking at me, and then at the road, as some kind of bus was driving in the distance, but it's not yet clear which one.

-You know, unnie, you say that as if you already fell in love with someone, - Tzuyu said with a laugh, but not looking at me.

-Oh, let's not here, but at home, but I have Velcro that stuck to me, BUT I ignore them, I'll say this, only for them it doesn't mean anything, but they continue to roll up, - I said, not much grimacing, remembering these moments I feel somehow uncomfortable.

-Hmmm, are there many? Well, you don't seem to know each other, - Tzuyu asked someone with curiosity.

-Well, no, it's like, yes, I don't know them, but I seem to remember the names, but I don't communicate like that, - I said, and the bus pulled up just in time.

-At home, - I repeated and we went in, even sat down together, paid for the train, I put my head on Tzuyu's shoulder very comfortably and wrote Chaeyoung warning her that she had already got on the bus and was going, and she was almost approaching the Univer, it's great that I I can tell you.

TzuyuPOV

I didn't look at Minen's phone, but with my peripheral vision I noticed her correspondence with her best friend Chaeyoung, they have frequent correspondence, well, damn jealousy appeared, and Mina also says at home she will tell if she fell in love with someone or not, well, about I magically recognized those stickies and today we just talk heart to heart, I hope I would say that she is busy and she already has someone, but then Mina will just hate me.

And probably if you scare them in this way, then there will be rumors all over the University, but we don't need such an option, even when Elka told about this method, her eyes almost fell out from shock and began to read notations, which I perfectly I understand, but I just gave an example and thought that it could be.

And you know, I notice how Mina has some kind of mini surprises, maybe these are those stickies that give something trying to attract her attention or Chaeyoung gives gifts, I don't know if it's friendly or maybe she likes Minari, oh don't talk like that and think, Omo, what not pleasant thoughts in the morning, aish.

-Tzuyu, let's get out, - Mina said lifting her head from my shoulder and took my hand and we got off the bus and also went out of her thoughts.

-Why are you so quiet on the bus?, - asked Mina, looking at me with curiosity and then on her face, it's about 10 minutes and we are there.

-Yes, I thought about it, - I said, looking at her and then forward.

-Like we came at the right time, - Mina said with a chuckle, looking in the same directions as me, but paying attention to her, I don't understand why.

-I have already met a lot of people this morning, and now, too, those young people, they are ahead of us by the way, their names are Jungkook-shi and Jimin-Oppa, - Mina said calmly looking at them, and then at me, I nodded and after a few minutes, we have already arrived and I said goodbye to Mina, well, I went now to find those stickies and talk kindly to get behind her.

Well, Mina doesn't communicate with them, so I hope there won't be any problems because of my act, no, let's say I'm defending Minari, I want them to get behind her and understand that she's not interested in them, so how brave I am I'll do something, I'm in shock.

And I didn't have to look, because I know a friend here, she already wrote to me where they are and again, it's great, God, I look now some kind of well, it's DaNgErOuS, oh okay, I'm sorry, I'll just continue to go in that direction to which is necessary.

Having come and found young people, I hid my face well, well, they don't know me anyway, but it's better to be undercover.

-Anyonhi kaseyo, - I greeted, bowed down and stood in front of them, well, there are not many of them, only 4 boys.

[What 4 young men were wearing]

-Anyonhi kaseyo, - they said and bowed to me too.

-Are you by chance not the boys who are trying to court one girl?, - I asked them, looking at everyone.

-Oh, but don't tell me what you mean?, - a not tall young man asked a question, from which I'm shocked and not pleased, they are trying to filter for several.

-Oh, brand new, with a relative on her nose, - I said without thinking much, so as not to guess that I know her, looking at him.

-Ahh, she is very beautiful, - said the young man, the shortest of their company.

-I agree, she is so elegant, - said the young man with bangs, adjusting the straps of his backpack.

-Aish, you three calm down, but we know, why?, - said a young man in a leather jacket, looking at me with an unpleasant look, although I had glasses on, but if I hadn't put them on, I think they didn't lower my self-esteem a lot, but that is the feeling.

-Yes, it's so simple, I agree with your comrades, she is very beautiful and many people want to take care of her, - I said with complete confidence and with a little jealousy.

-And why are you doing this?, - asked a young man in a leather jacket, I just know that there are some girls in them who are in love with them, but they don't know or maybe they know, but they are not interested in them, and I hope they are stay away from Minari.

-Mmm, well, there's such a thing ... wait a minute, - I said and took out the phone because Elki called at the wrong time.

Tzuyu:
-Yoboseyo;

Elki:
-Where are you?;

Tzuyu:
-At Univer, I'll have time to come to you, let's see you Elk;

Ackley:
-Okay, don't be late Yoda, bye;

-Excuse me, so what am I talking about ... well, you can get behind the girl with her relatives, since you somehow make people sick, - I said completely seriously.

-Uh, to whom?, - the young man from the left asked the youngest of their company and was very confused by what he heard.

-A girl alone, she's afraid to confess to you and wants to be closer to you, but you probably don't notice and it hurts her to see how you are trying to win a girl with a mole on her nose, - I explained, noticing how he blushed.

-What do you believe, some girl you don't know, aaa she, she, oh-she's coming ..., - said the chief, I turned around and noticed Mina and her friends, aish she recognizes me now.

-You can pass behind you, - I said and went up to the window looking at the street, behind these boys.

-Ahh, maybe... aigoo, she didn't even notice us, - the probably middle-aged young man said, I sighed and returned to my seat, looking at Mina and then at them.

-See, she doesn't care about you, but other people don't care about you, but you just don't notice them, I'm not lying to you, respect other people too, and don't push them away, - I said already on the verge of anger, but no matter how they are now thought about something.

-I doubt it, - said the chief, looking at his comrades, and then at me.

-And don't doubt my words, no one else will come up to you and say, you fell in love, - I said very seriously on the verge of raising my voice now, you understand me!

-And I believe her, if not strange, but then I would like to be at least a friend with her, - said the young man and the two nodded, and the most important looked at them incredulously, and then at me.

- What are you talking about, strange girl!, - he said very loudly and wanted to push me away, but a girl approached me who helped me find out this information and where they are with several people.

-Aah, anyonhi kaseyo, - the four said and bowed to them, now I don't understand their behavior.

[What the 4 young girls were wearing]

-Well, anyonhi kaseyo, - the girls said looking at them.

-At first you looked after them, and now when a new one appeared, you began to look after and filter her, right?, - the eldest with bangs and black hair asked herself.

-And we already wanted to give you a chance, but ..., - said the girl of small stature, but did not have time to finish, as the young people began to talk, make excuses, well, in short, the conversations went here, I have to leave.

-Um, I'll go, goodbye, - I said and bowed to them and left without waiting for an answer, very quickly and in the same direction as Mina.

Well, everything seems to have worked out, well, it's confusing, but it seems clear, okay, it's time to go to Elki, oh, Minari is standing in the office.

-Ooh, what kind of people, - Mina said, coming up to me, I looked at her embarrassedly, she knows that I had to settle something here, but she doesn't know what exactly, but you understand, I felt eyes on me.

-I'm me, I just had to find out something, and so, well, I went to the meeting at home, - I said not loudly and bowed to her.

-Absolutely, I forgot, sorry, see you, I'll write when I'm free, - Mina said not loudly and bowed to me, I nodded and quickly left.

On the way I received an SMS from that girl, she wrote that everything was fine and they settled everything, well, in short, it's gorgeous, minus four boys, I call them differently, I hope you don't mind, they supposedly understood that it's not like with them, which means you can on others, let's say a target was assigned, they surrendered quickly, but they didn't know before, a hundred were able to win their heart, aigoo, what the hell, oh well, it's none of my business.

But let's say the job is done for today and you can go meet Elkie.

After leaving the Univer, I had to go home to wash the dishes as promised, I won't sleep today, as I do more often after I see Mina off, and after doing the work at home, I immediately went to Los, well, I warned that I would be late.

Getting on the bus I needed, I headed to our destination and it's a very cozy place, let's take a walk, hopefully find the thing that Elki broke and have lunch, maybe we'll go somewhere, so it's a very active day.

I hope Minari will be happy that they left her behind, although they want to be friends with her, this is no longer for me, well, it will somehow be exciting to find out the news that Mina wants to tell at home who she likes, maybe, or maybe she not someone doesn't love yet, but I'm slowly starting to like someone, well, this is someone very pleasant and quiet person, modest, comfortable and we can't help but have ketchup at home, well, you understand who.

Yes, now I can say with less confidence that I slowly like Mina, but for her we are just friends no more no less.

«It's easy to fall in love, but to love all your life is already a miracle...»
One Tree Hill - Season 7, episode 7.
.
.
.
Hi, hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the mistakes🌒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 766 10
Mina is a poor girl that doesn't have money to attend school. Therefore, she went out and work, start to support herself as there is no one she's abl...
155K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
52K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
2.9K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...