Barbies...

By ImaginaryLoss

Ever since Clara got her first Barbie, Kale, her older brother, has seen many differences in her. Is the Barb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Quick Authors Note

5.9K 147 35
By ImaginaryLoss

Authors Notice
••••••••••••••••••
Hey, it's me... This is, I guess a horror story? Not the scariest but something to laugh at, so people who are scared don't worry.... To much....

Barbies, millions of girl love them. They seem to be an ideal for young girls that play with them, a doll turned into a dream. Some say it's because she is rich, or pretty, and nice. Others even say it's because she is skinny or goes on adventures. And some people are creeped out, or despise babies. I am an older brother of two sisters who love Barbie. (And there ken)

I hope you guys enjoy, and watch out for that Barbie behind your back. ZING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 2.1K 24
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
34.1K 953 10
Adult sence တေ‌ွ ၊ age 21+🚨မို့ အသက်္မပြည့်သေးသူများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့ Horror , rape တဲ့အခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ ဇာတ်လမ်းက အချိုတွေသိပ်ပေးနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်လို့ပါ 🦋�...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...