A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Infiltration Time 4th Hour

2.5K 90 4
By Gale4Lifes

Stairs that leading to 7th floor
(Y/N) POV

Isogai: You're so quick to change, Nagisa. You should have just gone on like that. There are a lot of instances of assassins dressing up as women in history books.

Nagisa: N-Not you too, Isogai-kun!

Karma: Nagisa-kun, if you want to get rid of that, the earlier the better.

Nagisa: I'm not getting rid of it!! I'm keeping it!!

Karasuma: Can you guys save that for later?

Nagisa: I'm never doing it again.

We then stopped walking when we arrived at the top of the stairs.

Karasuma: This is the last leg of our infiltration.

Me:*looks at my phone* From here on out, it's the VIP floor.

Ritsu: Yep, that's right. In addition to the hotel's security, it seems that the guests' own personal guard are placed on watch.

Sousuke: So we already ran into the guards guarding the stairs leading up, huh? They looked crazy strong.

Yada: Are they with the guy who's terrorizing us? Or do they work for someone that's completely unrelated?

Dad:*takes out a gun* Either way, it doesn't matter. It doesn't change the fact that we need to take them down to pass through.

Mom:*takes out a gun* Yeah.

Before they could shoot the guards, Terasaka stopped them.

Terasaka: Wait, let me handle this.

He said and put down his bag.

Koro-sensei: Looks like this is the most appropriate time to use the weapon you are carrying, Terasaka-kun.

Terasaka: Keh. Do you have X-ray vision or something?

Me: Just a reminder, you need to take both of them out at once.

Terasaka: Yeah, yeah. Just leave it to me. Hey, Kimura. If it's just you, they won't think of you as an enemy right away. Go lure them over here.

Kimura: Me? How?

Terasaka: Don't ask me. Say something to piss 'em off.

Karma: Oh, oh, I have an idea! Try saying this Kimura.

Karma whispered something to Kimura.

After he has done, Kimura started to approach the guards.

When the guards were right in front of us, Terasaka and Yoshida quickly tackled them and attacked them with stun guns.

The guards fell unconscious right after.

Terasaka: I bought these to test them out on the octopus. I didn't think I'd debut them like this, though.

Kataoka: You bought them? Weren't they expensive?

Terasaka: Mm. Let's just say I came across some money recently.

Dad: That's a nice weapon.

Mom: But...

Both of them got closer to the unconscious guards and searched their breast pockets.

They then brought out two guns from those two's pocket.

Mom: These guys have a better weapon.

Koro-sensei: Sora-kun, Hotaru-san, if you don't mind, can you let Chiba-kun and Hayami-san to hold onto those guns?

Dad: Yeah, sure. We already have guns, anyways.

Chiba: W-Wait, this is so sudden.

Koro-sensei: But remember your teacher will not allowing killing. Using your skills, there should be any number of ways to defeat your enemies without harming them.

Mom and dad gave the guns they got to Chiba and Hayami.

Koro-sensei: Well then, let us-

Me: Wait.

Everyone looked at me.

Me: I want to discuss about a plan to defeat the next hitman.

Little Timeskip
8th Floor
Concert Hall
Koro-sensei POV

Assassin: 14... No, 15. The breathing sounds young, too. It mostly sounds like mid-teens. I'm surprised. So everyone who could move busted in here, huh? Since you guys decided to wait here for me, I assume you guys have some sort of plan. But let me tell you this.

He shot lamp him.

Assassin: This hall is completely soundproof. And this gun is real. That means no one is coming to save you guys before I shoot everyone dead. You guys aren't prepare to kill, right?! Just surrender quietly and go grovel in front of the boss.

Suddenly a bullet passed by him and hit another lamp behind him.

He then smirked and turn on all the backlights.

He then shot through the tiny space between the seats.

And I was very sure he tried to shoot Hayami.

Assassin: I'm different than those assassins you encountered at the lower floors. I'm a military man. I'm no stranger to being outnumbered like this. I've developed a method of grasping the location of my enemies, and I've learned to get a feel for the conditions of their guns from their taste. You junior are way too early to take me on. Now then, there should be another stolen gun.

I finalky spoke.

Me: Hayami-san, continue to remain on standby!! And this is not the right time to fire, Chiba-kun!! Sensei will command everyone while watching the enemy!!

He started to shoot me with angry look but there was no effect on me.

Assassin: What the hell are you looking at from the front row?!!

Me: A skilled marksman is being challenged by a group of middle schoolers. Wouldn't a visual handicap of this level be acceptable?

Assassin: Tch. What sorts of commands are you planning on giving in that state?

He said while reloading his gun.

Me: (Y/N)-kun, now!

Suddenly the side doors opened and two people rushed in from each side.

Sora and (Y/N) were coming from the left while Sara and Hotaru coming from the right.

The assassin quickly pointed his gun at Sora.

But before he could shoot him, Hayami shot the assassin's gun.

(Y/N) and Sara who were also holding guns quickly shot both of the assassin's legs.

And before he could recover, Chiba stood up and shot the fixture on the hanging lights.

Terasaka: All right! Let's wrap this guy up!!

He and the others quickly rushed to the stage and started to tie him up.

Karasuma: That was a nice bluff, octopus. I was scared stiff.

He said while walking out from his hiding spot which is located behind me.

He then ended the call with Sora that he made.

We two just watched the students celebrated Chiba, Hayami, Sara, and (Y/N).

Me: Do you really mean that, Karasuma-sensei? I mean, you know that the one who made this plan is a boy who Japan government claimed to be a "perfect human", right?

Karasuma: I know, but I still felt scared.

He said while still looking at the students.

(Y/N) and Sara who have returned the guns to Sora and Hotaru then fist bump while looking at Chiba and Hayami.

Me: Karasuma-sensei, what if I tell you we that actually have been used by (Y/N)-kun and Sara-chan so they can get in here? And our main boss is not the same as them.

Karasuma:*smirks* I'd believe that. This is not the first they used us. But... As long as they don't side with the enemy... Everything is fine, I guess.

Me:...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
214K 6.1K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
12.5K 288 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
24.4K 592 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...