THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 26

186 3 1
By _stories_adict

Avy's POV

I knew it, I knew that Zander will not believe me.

"argh! Avy wait up will you," Brittany huffed behind me as I shoved a few tall grasses away while stomping on the rest.

"Avy, will you stop for once and tell me what is bothering you" her voice raised. "Avy!" this time she grabbed my hand.

I glared at her authoritatively as she gulped yet her grip didn't loosen. I am already pissed with Zander who thought I was crazy for thinking his great, amazing, ass of a dad would destroy his pack.

Then I found out about that the address written on the paper belongs to this little witch who lives in the northern forest that I have been searching for hours now just to get answers and what is worse is Brittany's constant nagging.

"Let go Bri," I commanded. her grip loosen as she eyed me curiously. Without bothering to give her an answer I walked ahead.

The forest felt silent, unlike before I could hear baby birds chirping in a distance, there is a small stream ahead where a memory of elephants are, it felt oddly silent.

For the first time I could feel the chilliness of the air, has it always been this cold or is it my guilt for what I did earlier.

"Bri-" I turned, startling her as she took a step back, her cheeks were red. taking a deep breath I looked at her softly, "Listen Bri, I am sorry" I apologised.

"I... I shouldn't have-" before I could apologies, she hugged me. "Bri" I called as I patted her head.

"Avy, it is alright" she spoke softly as she patted my back. "Even if they don't believe in us we do and we are capable of saving those pricks ourselves, who needs those hypocrite, annoying mate who don't even believe us anyway, I will always be with you promise."

Her words suddenly felt like a warm blanket which provided safety, suddenly the chills I felt were gone.

"Bri, I-" I could feel something approaching behind me.

"Look out" she yelled as she pushed me away. A dart flew from the north as it hit her shoulder.

"Bri" I called as she growled removing the dart from her shoulder. Her body seemed light as she began to fall, I rushed towards her as I caught her unconscious body.

"Bri" I cried as her heart began to drop. "Bri" I shook her but she didn't move.

"Bri, wake up," I yelled while slapping her cheeks. I looked around frantically when my eyes landed on a dart that laid in her palm, picking it up I sniffed it.

Wolfsbane.

"No no no no, Bri wake up" this time I slapped her cheeks harder. "Bri wake up" I yelled again as tears began to fall freely.

Just then a dart flew in my direction, before it could touch my skin I held it mid air. Whoever did this to her will pay.

"freeze" a manly voice yelled behind me. Strange I didn't feel it's presence. I raised my hands up looking back to see a dwarfs holding a spear towards me.

"who are you?" I questioned nervously as my eyes watered.

"Take them in," he ordered as a few other dwarfs approached us. when did they get here. Three of them approached Brittany, I could feel my wolf surfacing as I hugged her close to me, growling warningly at them.

"Cooperate or she dies." The head dwarf yelled at me.

"And why should I trust you." My claws began to show.

"Then we will leave, let her die and you will not see with Northia the third." He stated as he turned to leave.

That name, that is the name of the witch I was searching for since the morning. But how can I trust him, what if he is lying.

I looked at Brittany's pale face, my heart began to beat painfully as I saw the dwarf walking ahead, the others followed suit.

Brittany's heart began to drop as my own increased.

Brittany or the dwarf.

"Wait." I called holding Brittany close. I have to do it, for her.

"I'll cooperate, please save her." I pleaded as a lone tear rolled down my cheeks.

He snapped his fingers ordering the others.

Three of them touched Brittany as the dwarfs snapped there fingers again in syncing moves.

White fumes began to rise from the ground as it swirled around us.

The fumes began to swirl faster around us as I held Bri closer. My eyes closed as as I hugged her, it felt as if my soul twirled along the fumes, then it halted everything stopped.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a small hut infront of me.

"She is just unconscious." One of the dwarf snickered as he paddled off towars the stream.

"What?"

"She is just sleeping, it is a sleeping spell which we use of wolfs that gives a wolfsbane scent." The head dwarf explained as he walked past me.

"What!" Now wait up. She is under sleeping spell. But why.

"You.!" I pointed accusing at him. "You little bean, why did you say she was dying"

He shook his head in annoyance as he knocked on to the door of the hut.

His ignorance provoked me. He should really learn respect.

"I am asking you some-"

"Ahh! You are irritating" he gestured to be cleaning his ear as he ignored me again.

Seriously who does he think he is.

Before I could yell at him the door opened as the dwarf ran inside.

'How dare he show me disrespect.' Izzy howled as I could feel anger building up in me.

But I dismissed the feeling as I gently laid Brittany down on the ground.

Her heart was slow and rhythmic. She really is sleeping.

"Just hang in there okay." I wisphered.

"Avy Grace." A woman's voice sounded behind me.

Seriously, what is up with them and spooking people up.

As a wolf it is impossible to feel their presence almost as if they were ghost.

"I am Northia the third." The woman introduced as she held her hand out. She had wavy red hair with tiny freckles on her brown skin.

"How do you know my name." I demanded eyeing her hand as she retrieved it.

"Avy Grace, how can I not know you. You are one person we were waiting for" she replied cheerfully.

I raised a brow at her behavior as she stopped and cleared her throat.

"Right this is too confusing" she clapped twice, before I could react my feet raised in air and with a puff I was in a room.

I looked around frantically at the wooden walls with countless shelves, each holding different colour potions.

"Welcome to my home, have a seat." Northia the third said as she waved her hand in the air. In a second a chair appeared as I felt being dumped on it.

"Bri-"

"Don't worry about your beta she is fine over there" she pointed to the bed on the right. Sure that was Brittany.

I exhaled in relief as I looked back at the witch standing infront. Millions of questions ran through my mind as she hummed.

"Have some tea." She smiled as a cup floated in the air and and landed on my hand softly.

I sniffed the tea making sure not to miss anything.

It smelled normal as I took a sip.

"The tea taste good." I complimented not to show my doubts.

"Of course it will I added a little honey, green leaves, ginger with a hint of vanilla in it oh and let's not forget water." She laughed spooking me out.

"So tell me Avy, what do you know" her question took me off gaurd as I placed the cup on the table infront.

What do I know. That question is wrong.

"I don't know what to say." I thought. "Apary from that my mother's gift lead me here and those dream." I stopped as she listened patiently.

"Was it the dreams that made you find me." Her voice sounded genuine as she looked at me for an answer.

"Yes." I replied. "There was this black aura that wishpered your name. It felt as if it wanted me to find you, as if it wanted me to free it." I confessed.

"Ahh! This is good news. It is time." She cheered again her energy raised.

"Finally." Onve again she took me off gaurd as she held my hand and pulled me through the room.

"I can even feel it in your view." She yelled as she dragged me.

"Umm... what is that?" I couldn't help but ask. She halted immediately.

"Oh, I am so sorry I should have told you, silly me" she laughed as she clapped her hand.

"Okay take a seat." She pushed me down on a chair which magically appeared.

"So the aura you saw is your spirit, not just your but all your ancestors since the birth of your kind of the whole werewolf kind, you are like the royalty, the rulers of were kind." She blabbed.

"Umm so what am I suppose to know again." Her words made absolutely no sense.

"Uh! Seriously just, okay" she breathed as her smile was replaced with a frown.

"I'll take it slow. Avy that aura is your and your ancestors spirit. You have the blood of the ancient, the first born wolves gene, no scratch that you follow the bloodline of the first born Alphas, you have Alpha blood Avy." She explained slowly.

"But my dad was a gamma." I questioned.

"Uhh! This is ridiculous" she yelled in annoyance.

"Not you dad, your mom." She said . "The first born alphas were females, your mother was an alpha before she found her mate and left her pack to the betas because she loved your dad. But we'll the betas were loyal as the pack so your mom made a promise to let her first born child to claim the Alpha title which makes you their Alpha. Understood." She questioned.

I nodded.

"My mom was an alpha." I repeated.

"And" she gestured for me to countinue.

"And she made her heir meaning me the Alpha of the pack before my birth. And that aura is my spirit." I concluded.

"Yes, you got it." She cheered.

"But wait." I stopped her. "If that is my spirit then how am I alive."

She smiled at me a she snapped her fingers, a book appeared in her hand as she flipped it.

"Here" she pointed infrontbof me. "Yoir spirit is this it says that a firstblood wolf is spirit less till it claims the parun after a sacrifice. Before that the wolf is not aware of not having a spirit as it will be like the normal wolf, the creature was born for protection, if the wolf doesn't connect to the parun then it cages itself for years. However if someone apart from the firstblood wolf try to control it the creature turns evil, killing those whom the weilder wishes to remove."

"And for your information it was my great great great great grandma who created this creature." She shut the book as it flew away.

"Why?" I raised my brows.

"For protection, the first blood wolf were too powerful, way more then needed. It bought imbalance in the world which made them corrupt, they began killing their own kind till one of them seeked my grandma's help, in order to restore the balance she removed the spirit of the firstblood Aplha and made a creature, she bounded it with a spell that was never heard of and it still remains a secret in our family. Only we know the origin of the spell and its purpose because we protect the secret of parun."

Well this information will take time.for me to digest.

"Avy you have to find yoir parun before he does." She countinued.

"Before who?" I questioned who could it be.

"Before the Rougue leader Micheal"

Micheal.

Who is he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 73 19
Rank #387 Moon #69 daredevil Tala Sterling is the next Luna of the Star Pack, she is a daredevil and witty as well as fast. When she becomes Luna she...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
38.7K 757 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
508K 15.3K 14
Zander Anarchy Black, Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, the strongest, notorious and the most biggest pack in the United Kingdom. The word black seems to...