๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป | ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ...

By FloofyMace

โ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ... ๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๏ฟฝ... More

AUTHORS NOTE
SOLACE. 01
SOLACE. 02
SOLACE. 03
SOLACE. 04
MEGUMI. 01
MEGUMI. 02
MEGUMI. 03
MEGUMI. 04
MEGUMI. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 06
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09
ASPIRATION. 01
ASPIRATION. 02
ASPIRATION. 03
ASPIRATION. 04
ASPIRATION. 05
ASPIRATION. 06
ASPIRATION. 07
ASPIRATION. 08
DESIRE. 01
DESIRE. 02
DESIRE. 03
DESIRE. 04
DESIRE. 05
DESIRE. 06
DESIRE. 07

PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02

4.9K 239 31
By FloofyMace

[1 DAY AGO]

"Yagaaaa, what an honor for you to be driving me somewhere~ im surprised you're not having Ijichi driving us. are we finally killing the higher ups?~"

Yaga simply ignored the 28 year old's comments, "no, be quiet."

with a small "hmph" and "you're taking away my precious time from my students", Gojo laid back in his seat as he stared out the window. when was the last time it was just him and Yaga? the last he could remember would be the time he discovered her existence.

just how long had it been since he had saw his neice?

roughly 8 years.

it was just out his control despite being the strongest sorcery in existence.

how he hated it.

"we're here."

Gojo looked outside and exited the car. they were at a park. the area was complete grass, trees, a grand lake, and clear blue skys.

it was peaceful and nostalgic.

"why are we here? catching butterflies perhaps?"

"over there," Yaga pointed to 2 figures in the distance. "go, I'll be waiting here."

he said nothing more as he leaned against their car, continuing to work on the doll he started on.

"that's it? nothing else?"

silence

"boo you're no fun."

Gojo quickly vanished from his spot and appeared in a far, but close radius from the 2 figures Yaga told him to go to.

"hmm, i should get some kikufuku after this," Gojo playfully hummed as he stared up at the sky, walking forward with hands in his pockets.

*jingle*

"maybe i should call Nanami and bother him, so he can stop working to spend time with me."

"bark bark!"

"but then again, he's busy training Yuuji."

"Mochi, sit."

"i wonder what faces Nobara and Megumi will make when they discover he's alive," Gojo came to his senses as he looked back down from the sky to the 2 figures that were now feet away from him.

his happy going smile faltered seeing a person with long white hair held back by a clip as it flowed in the wind. in front of her, a big fluffy white dog with a bell collar was sitting down giving her paw.

"calm down, you're going to fly into the lake at this rate," the girl said as she ruffled its ears.

oh how her voice sounded so soft. so calm, sweet, and fragile. Gojo did and didn't want this to be real. real in the sense that she was who he thought she was. unreal in the sense that it was just too good to be true and how he failed as an uncle to make this happen himself.

"(Y/n)?"

the girl lifted her head slightly, still facing her dog. she stood up, showing a better visual of her sorcerer outfit and height. she appeared to be 5'8" (172.72 cm). long leg boots covered majority of her legs, a zippered long sleeve body suit with holes around her slim waist reached down to her thighs, and a familiar set of black tinted circular glasses covered her eyes.

(Y/n) faced Gojo as she held a tennis ball in her hands. her face showed no change in emotion. her tinted pink lips were in a fine thin line and her bright blue eyes didn't seem to carry any light in them.

Mochi barked and sniffed out the ball in (Y/n)'s hands, not bothering with the reunion.

he just wanted the ball.

the girl drifted her eyes to her large ball of fluff before looking at the large field of the park. she threw the ball as far as she could which ended up reaching the other side of the lake.

this left the 2 sorcerers alone together.

Gojo wanted to say something, anything but, something in him told him he couldn't. the strongest sorcerer felt weak for the 1st time in a long time. he allowed the higher ups to take away his neice, only neice, who needed him. he believed he had no right now to even be called her uncle.

"g-gomen nasai oji-san."

(Y/n) looked down to her left, a strong habit she grew up with, with arms around her stomach.

don't apologize.

"i had hurt you and a lot of other people back then."

it's not your fault.

"it was a mistake that i was permitted to be living under your care and the clan's. i was-"

don't say that.

Gojo stopped her from talking any further as he embraced her, wrapping both arms around her upper back. he buried his face in her neck as she bore a slightly shocked expression, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"you had never hurt me once (Y/n) or anyone back then. you are a blessing. none of it was your fault. none of this was a mistake and neither are you. it wasn't a mistake for me to save you and keep you alive. it was never a mistake for me to raise you and introduce you to your family. so please, don't apologize. if anyone were to apologize, it should be me."

(Y/n) relaxed her arms that rested on his back with the tips of her fingers. she wrapped her arms around Gojo's shoulders as a wave of nostalgia hit her. the exact same scenario occurred before things were grey.

she missed it.

"i broke my promise. i told you i'd bring you home soon. it's been over eight years. i'm a pathetic excuse of an uncle and don't deserve that title. gomen ne."

if anyone knew Gojo, they would know for a fact that THE Gojo Satoru would never, NEVER, apologize to anyone. even if it was his parents, he would never apologize. he'd joke and laugh it off like the jackass he is.

that's just who he was. but not to (Y/n). no, he could never. she was special.

"a-apology accepted, but you don't need to apologize..."

Gojo released his neice and removed his blindfold, taking took a good look at how grown she was.

he chuckled, "you look like me when i was younger, especially the glasses. you were so tiny i didn't expect you to gain any height at all. but look at you, you're about "5'7"?"

"5'8""

"even better," he lightly cheered.

"oji-san, are things better now?" (Y/n) questioned with concerned as she played with her fingers. "i-is he better now?"

Gojo could only smile softly as he placed a hand on her head and ruffled it gently.

"he never hated you once (Y/n). he missed you more than anyone. you should see him at the exchange event tommorow."

"i've been told to attend it as a spectator, but i can't face him."

"why not?"

"i'm still a monster, no matter what others say about me. i just can't face him."

.
.
.
.

"I'm scared."

.
.
.

__________________________________________

"hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."

- anon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 616 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
147K 4.1K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
1.3M 53.8K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
426K 15.3K 37
โ ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™. ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™‡๐™”, ๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ.โž ...