𝐴 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑆...

By LeoXi_Andria

One by one, the past had tormented and ripped them apart from themselves. One had become selfish. One of blin... More

READ THIS ( please. )
1. The End and The New.
2. Purpose.
3. An Eagle and A Sleeping Tiger.
5. Lonely Memory.
6. Repeatance.
7. A Painting of Secrecy.
8. Family.
9. Taken for Granted.
10. Rising Struggles
11. See Right Through Me.
12. A Brother's Lament.
13. Philip's Torment.

4. Unprecedented Results.

236 13 9
By LeoXi_Andria

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"A guest?"

"Yes, He suddenly wanted to come over. Is that alright with you?"

Martial and North Korea walked down the halls, entering the office of the Filipino.

"I am just a guest your guest here, All decisions rests in your hands, not mine."

North Korea leaned his back as he sat on a chair inside the room, Letting his back relax on the said object.

"Still, It would be very uncomfortable once you meet him... He is quite... disorderly."

Martial seemed to avoid eye contact, seemingly, embarassed as he talked and was internally cringing on some memories he recalled from the past.

"I can handle it. If they are as half as chaotic as the twins, Then I can manage."

The retired Filipino could only sigh, Putting the coversation to an end... Martial turned his gaze to the Korean, who seemed to observe and look around the room little by little until they made eye contact for a few seconds.

They stared into each other's eyes, until a door bell broke the silence.

"Oh, Ah, Sorry..."

Martial awkwardly coughed, looking in another direction.

"No worries―"

North Korea also looked in another direction. An awkward atmosphere was created between the two dictators until the door bell, once again, rang...

The Filipino rushed to open the front door leaving the Korean inside his office, Leaving North Korea to have his thoughts process

' I swear... They shone like Rubies as some point. '

***

Meanwhile, Martial opened the front door to an old friend, to which he didn't meet for 30 years.

"PKP..."

"Martial! Good to see you again, Comrade!"

A red flag, with the golden hammer and sickle and star above placed on the middle of his face, Written in an arc like style was; Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas, And written below the hammer and sickle was the acronym; PKP - 1930.

"It has been a decade since we've last spoken."

"It has?! Damn, Time do flies so pass... And I'm still guessing you're still single, hmm?"

PKP looked at Martial law, inspectng some sort of sign that he has someone, but dismayed when he spotted nothing on the Filipino.

"Haha. I don't plan on having one."

Martial Law and PKP friendship goes way back to the Marcos Era. They met when the former president pardoned the old yet original members of the orginal communist party of the Philippines.

PKP's members supported the former president after being pardoned, That was when CPP-NPA-NDF split away from the orginal communist party and started their own as an opposition, From there Martial Law and PKP shared interest in many ways and therefore became best friends a couple of months later until the present...

"Really now?"

"Yes."

The former Communist, went inside the house and was welcomed by the modernity of the inside than the outside that looked like it dated back from the colonization times.

"I assume, You're still using your infinite wealth?"

"Can't deny."

PKP went and made himself at home by sitting in the couch there in the living room. Resting his bag beside him and looked around the room with his eyes.

"I know we haven't met for a decade now. But I feel overwhelmed by the inside structure of your house alone... I feel like I'm too broke compared to you."

The former communist  sarcastically put his remark and looked at Martial, frowning, on why he was still rich beyond compare when he didn't show up in public for more than a decade long.

"Nonsense, I don't even use 90% of what I have in my bank account."

"Still rich."

They continued their conversation in another topic that seemed that the both of them were getting too fired up. While hearing their discussion, North Korea emerged from another hall, crossing the living room to get the the kitchen, as he became thirsty all of a sudden.

Caught inside the topic, PKP stopped suddenly and laid eyes on North Korea then to Martial.

"I didn't know you had your boyfriend over..."

"What?!"

Martial was caught off guard as well as the Korean, as he stopped in his tracks.

"You've misunderstood! He isn't―"

"Sure~ But why are you suddenly defensive? Is there something going on?"

PKP teased, looking at both the Filipino and Korean. Smirking afterwards...

North Korea just hid his red face over his hand and went straight to the kitchen, as he intended. Martial Law, alarmed, as he was in the beginning, Glared at his old friend and went after the Korean to apologize.

Of course, PKP took thought of this gesture in another way.

• • • • • • •

"North- North, I apologize for his behavior. Don't get it the wrong way―"

"Its alright, really, You've already warned me earlier. No need for fruitless worries."

"Are you sure?"

The North Korean only nodded, with his back turned from the Filipino holding a full glass of water in hand.

"Its no problem... I am also a guest here that is overdue, It is normal for someone to misuderstand."

He then proceeded to chug down the water he held from the glass on his hand until it was empty and not one drop was left. Martial glanced down to the glass on North's hand and saw it was shaking just as the Korean was trembling.

"Are you really fine? You're trembling―"

"Yes, Yes. I am extremely fine."

Without any more words to speak, Martial left North to himself, knowing he would just consistenly ask the condition of the Korean to the point that he would be annoying and he doesn't want that.

Meanwhile, North's ears had become flushed and warm for the Korean, remembering the staring he and Martial did a little while ago and the misunderstanding of Martial's guest just made it worse for the Korean to even think straight.

• 

• 

• 

Watching PKP leave, Martial had a smile on his face as he half-heartedly wave goodbye to his old friend, while North Korea was beside him looking at the old communist with widened eyes.

"Is he alright?"

"Ah, yes, I just gave him a piece of my mind."

PKP left with a large wound on his cheek being covered with a cloth. Indicating, Martial had to do something about that wound.

"What did you even do?"

"Just as I said, I gave him a piece of my mind."

North Korea just hummed and accepted the Filipino's response, heading inside, he heard Martial's voice call him...

"North."

It stunned him for a second, yet he looked back, changing his expression to a stern one.

"Are you sure, You're alright? Your ears were quite red earlier?"

"Y-You Noticed-?"

Hearing the Korean stutter for the first time, Martial couldn't help but widen his eyes and proceeded to laugh.

"What's so funny, Huh?!"

The Filipino continued to laugh infront of the Korean until he could speak again...

"You stuttering is the last thing I expected from you, North."

"What if I stuttered? Its common sense to sometimes stutter!"

"No, No, I think It was quite cute. That you stuttered..."

"What?!!"

From that point on, North Korea was lecturing the Filipino, While Martial only laughed through it all while being chased by an enraged Korean.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

A loud slap, echoed and shook the whole meeting hall. In the middle of it all, was Del Pilar and Philia, Her hand raised high and an dark expression thatw as accompanied with a glare towards the older.

"Pardon my actions, But, It seems that my hand slipped."

Philia looked around the hall, disgusted by each and every human in it. They were yellow loyalists that she believed to have destroyed her beloved country from the inside.

Philip wasted no time and grabbed his twin's collar, glaring at the female up close...

"How dare you-"

"How dare I? How dare you to question my action as a result of violence? I am merely defending myself!"

The two siblings, seemingly, didn't look like siblings at the moment, more of, enemies that despise and wants to get rid of the other.

"Philip, Step back."

Del spoke, holding his bruised cheek that was slapped by Philia earlier, as a result of him happily insulting their exiled and possibly dead older brother.

"Why would I? Huh?!"

"Its Useless..."

The older warned, clearly seeing that the female's country spirit was slipping out of her body and was solwly creating a suffocating atmosphere aimed to kill.

"Let it go, I'm sure she is only losing her temper."

Del could only glare to the female, who glared back, gritting her teeth.

"Escort Philia to her room."

Philip ordered two soldiers, who entered the room on the height of the argument, releasing his grip on the female's collars. Philip massaged his nose bridge in disappointment, that his twin sister turned out this way.

"No need. I can walk myself to my room."

Philia grabbed her papaerwork, her coat and favorite everyday fan, leaving the room with the two guards behind her, every step of the way...

"Everyone leave."

Del ordered the humans, to which quickly left the room and leaft the two country siblings.

Philip, leaned his back, rather, semi-sat on the edge of the table, present inside the room, still massaging his bridge nose, sighing with an angered expression...

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Kuya, you were just slapped and you're asking me if I'm okay?!"

"Being slapped is an everyday occurence to me since the Philippine-American War."

"Ah..."

Del, then, winced at the pain circulating on his cheek. Seeing that it caused a large red hand print on his face, Philip got a cloth with some alchohol and placed it at his older brother's cheek, to which, made Del wince again at the sudden contact of alchohol.

"Philia has gone to far... I should've exiled her along with Martial, if I had known."

No response waa given as the wound was being treated, until a knock and voice came to the door, that caught their attention.

"Sir, Ma'am Philia has left the building."

"Where did she said she was going?"

Philip replied, a hint of strictness echoed in his tone.

"To His Great Excellency Luzon's House, Sir."

"Good Work, soldier, Keep an eye on her until she gets there."

"Yes, Sir."

Though, seemingly acting like enemies towards each other, deep down inside, they still care about each other yet putting into wrong actions.

"There, Its fixed. Better let it stay that way until tomorrow."

Philip stated, fixing the cloth on Del's cheek and putting his hands inside his pants pockets. Though, uncomfortable, he always or sometimes wore a barong tagalog to express that he symbolizes the Filipino culture, Or sometimes to just impress some.

But the main reason was...

Because he saw Martial wearing the traditional barong everyday to meetings and to international meetups as a symbol of being role model and an inspiration to others, to express and respect ones culture during his period of presidency.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Your Excellency, We're here..."

Philia turned her gaze to the mansion infront the car she was riding from, stopped. Seeing it had the flag of the Philippines hanged and chasing the wind on a pole, She got off, taking her small shoulder bag and fan, still staring at the large house infront of her.

Humming, She entered the gates, to be welcomed by several servants, who led her to the living room to wait for the person she was expecting to come and welcome her...

"Philia..."

Turning her head, As she heard a male's voice coming her way.

A bright smile formed as she saw the male's figure, she stood up and hugged the male...

"Patawad po Lolo, Ngayon lang po ako nakabisita."

[ Apologies grandfather, that I just visited now. ]

"Don't apologize, Its normal for you siblings to be busy at this time of year."

Philia had visited Luzon, Their Paternal grandfather.

"Still, Its an obligation for us to visit you at least twice a month."

Luzon only shook his head and smiled towards the female Philippines, Clearly proud and happy that someone had visited him after months from the last visit, yet he could expect this visit as one had visited him much earlier.

"It doesn't need to be an obligation, Philia. I'm not dying anytime soon."

"Ya! Lolo! Wag ka naman ganyan!"

[ Hey! Grandfather! Don't be like that! ]

"Wag ka'ng magalala. Nagbibiro lang ang tao."

[ Don't you worry. I'm only joking. ]

Philia looked at Luzon with worry in her eyes, Not wanted to loose their grandfather as soon as they lost their father.

"Now, Now, Don't look at me with those eyes... I can clearly see the resemblance of your mother."

"Really? Do I resemble Inay?"

"Of course... If I remember correctly, You got Perla's looks and personality but with Katipunan's atittude. Philip got Katipunan's looks and Personality but with Perla's attitude... And Martial got both."

Philia froze at the mention of Martial's name. The very thought of her missing her older brother just grew her loneliness when he was exiled to Hawaii every single minute of the day.

Yet the other thought of not having to speak to to Martial after knowing he was still alive, haunted her...

"Is that so..."

Luzon noticed a change of Philia's aura and let the female sit on the couch present after dismissing the servants inside the room.

"I would be breaking my promise, but..."

The Island state spoke, seemingly, taking an envelope from his vest and placing it on the coffee table infro of them. Philia stared at the envelope for a few seconds until she saw and realized the stamp on the seal.

"Martial asked me to give this to you, if ever you visit."

"W-What is this..."

Philia took the letter from the table and ripped in open and grabbed the paper inside. It was like the old times, where they would exchanged letters from place to place just to contact each other.

"Lolo... When did you-"

"Martial visited a while ago, along with a companion and two kids. I had originally thought he was already married, turns out he wasn't."

' Kids...? '

Philia opened the Letter and started reading in a rapid pace, yet with just a few words, tears started dropping from her eyes.

______________________________

[ Dear, Philia.

I doubt, Lolo, would keep his promise and give this to you immediately the moment he sees you... So I wouldn't expect anything.

Anyways, How are you? Though I rarely even open the news to see how all three of you are doing, I could tell that you are having a hard time with all the reporters wanting to know everu single detail you want to be privated.

I apologize for the inconviences I caused you, Philia. I know you have been trying to find my body for years, but hey! you won't need to find it anymore, since I'm still using it... Though, I won't be surprised If you already found me just before the elections next month.

If ever you are wondering, I've teamed up with one of the candidates, though I can't tell who based on our agreement, you're the first to know this. There are reasons why I have hidden myself from public for years, Philia, I hope you understand, why is that.

Before I forget, Congratulations on establishing a close relations to near countries that the US. I'm proud of you for that, must be tough to have oppositions inside the palace when you're all alone, huh?

Not to Worry, If ever there is a chance. I'll come get you from there. But, If I can't.

I'll have to do the very thing I have to, to help you from there.

I hope You'll be able to wait for me. I too hope for your safety and health, Philia. 

From Your Eldest Brother, Martial Law. ] 

___________________________________

• 

• 

• 

"Which one do you like?"

Martial compared two of the same things, holding two brands yet of the same item near North Korea.

"Isn't both of them the same?"

"No... It's not."

While the two adults were stuck in one aisle inside the supermarket under disguises, The twins were just filling their cart with random biscuits and other essentials.

"We'll just by the both of them!"

"Oi, Are you serious!"

"Why not? It's my treat."

North Korea felt defeated for the first time in his life, watching the Filipino scold the twins, he sighed, gulping the saliva that was stuck in his throat. Liekly to grab the handle of the cart, he accidentally grabbed Martial's hand instead.

"Do you need something, North?"

"Oh... Ah... Sorry-"

Martial said nothing, turning his gaze to the twins, all the while grabbing the Korean's hand to intertwine with his.

"Martial―"

"C'mon, We still have some things more to grab... Bill, Terrie, take charge of the cart."

By this, Martial didn't let go of the connected hands, rather, gripped it more tightly, As they enter another aisle, filled with another type of items.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable... I just felt like I needed to hold your hand for a moment..."

North korea looked at their intertwined hands and to Martial's faltering embarrassed smile, he sighed once again, gripping the Filipino's hand in return for earlier.

"Then, Take responsibility... And hold it for the whole day."

Martial, of course, was shocked but smiled at the cuteness of a favor or responsibility he had to do.

"Isn't that quite cringey?"

"F*ck cringiness."

"Alright."

Martial giggled at the Korean, as they took and grabbed the things they wanted and needed from the store, before spending the whole day outside and wondering to random places.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

 { Election Night }

"Pa! The votes!"

Terrie pointed at the open television to see the news with the number counts of votes of each presidential candidate. Because of this, Martial lost balance in shock.

His chosen candidate... Won the election in a landslide.

With a voting count of 16 thousand, Rodrigo Roa Duterte became the 16th president of the Republic of the Philippines successing the 15th president...

[ To Be Continued... ]

Soo....Wanna see a possessive simp?

Wait until I turn one of them to one :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 175 40
Hey everyone! Most probably you'll skip reading this, but yes. This is bassically an upgrade for my old book. Thanks for reading. Mostly no gay. Requ...
34.8K 963 24
UNKNOWN CONNECTIONS FROM THE PAST ☆☆•☆☆ After being a victim of the Spaniards' occupation of their land, Philip experienced trauma and Martial Law ap...
350K 11.3K 111
《Book 1》 A school where all countries could be one. A school that teach you peace and prosperity. A school that gave them the illusion of a normal li...
3.1K 125 62
Philippines, a girl who has a difficult past. She is going to an academy called "Countryhumans Academy" where countryhumans study. She will meet som...