๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป | ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ...

By FloofyMace

โ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ... ๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๏ฟฝ... More

AUTHORS NOTE
SOLACE. 01
SOLACE. 02
SOLACE. 03
SOLACE. 04
MEGUMI. 01
MEGUMI. 02
MEGUMI. 03
MEGUMI. 04
MEGUMI. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 06
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09
ASPIRATION. 01
ASPIRATION. 02
ASPIRATION. 03
ASPIRATION. 04
ASPIRATION. 05
ASPIRATION. 06
ASPIRATION. 07
ASPIRATION. 08
DESIRE. 01
DESIRE. 02
DESIRE. 03
DESIRE. 04
DESIRE. 05
DESIRE. 06
DESIRE. 07

PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01

5.2K 247 57
By FloofyMace

"sorry for the wait!" Gojo greeted the Kyoto and Tokyo students as he rolled a push cart with an odd looking box and several pink slips.

"tsk. Gojo Satoru," Utahime, the Kyoto student supervisor hissed in distaste. Miwa on the otherhand was delighted to see the tall sorcerer.

Gojo Satoru!

"Hey I see everyone together!" Gojo cheered as he stopped the cart with a swift halt. "I was on a business trip overseas. so I will now handout souvenirs!"

"this is sudden," panda awed.

"sure it's not jet lag?" Nobara deadpanned.

"okay everyone from Kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe. none for you Utahime," Gojo said as he passed the charms to each student.

"I don't need one!"

"And for everyone from Tokyo, we have this!" the strongest sorcerer twirled the cart.

Nobara was unphased, "overly excited adults are creepy."

the box suddenly flipped open to reveal a boy with pink hair, the 1st year's supposedly dead classmate, Itadori Yuuji.

"hey! OPP!"

"it's your departed friend Itadori Yuuji-kun!" Gojo cheered.

instead of shock and happiness that the pink head expected, he was met with mortified faces.

huh?!

huh?! huh?!

they don't seem happy at all!

n-no way.

"okay, everyone from Kyoto! this is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuuji-kun!" Gojo proceeded to turn the cart so Yuuji, who was still frozen in the same pose, could face the other students.

wh-what about the ones from Kyoto?

they're too absorbed in their souvenirs!

"Sukuna's vessel?! what's the meaning of this?" Gakuganji, the Kyoto Principal, questioned.

"Principal Gakuganji!" Gojo waved. "oh, thank goodness. I was worried you might just die from the shock."

you damn brat!

"hey," Nobara kicked the box that Yuuji was still in, ignoring the side commotion.

"uh yes?"

"you got something to say?" Nobara was fighting back tears as Megumi watched in concern.

"i'm sorry for keeping quiet about being alive," Yuuji replied as he was fighting back his own tears.

*BANG*

"what was that?" Utahime looked around in concern. "that wasn't the curses was it?"

"it shouldn't be," Gakuganji replied, looking at the storm of dust that emerged somewhere on the vicinity.

"this only means there's a party going on without us! come on let's go!" Gojo childishly skipped away with everyone reluctantly following behind him.

________________

"are you done yet, i didn't come here for a fight," a monotone, yet sweet and soft voice filled the silence of the yard. a figure with long white hair stood some feet away from a shirtless special grade sorcerer, their back facing the new crowd.

"not until i defeat you! if i defeat you, i will get to take you on a date! a tall woman with a big ass, you're just my type!" he boasted.

the Kyoto students were very unamused by their fellow classmate, Todo Aoi, and his brazen actions and personality. how was he a grade 1 sorcerer? they didn't know exactly either.

"since when did he leave for this?" Momo looked at her shirtless classmate.

"eh, he probably left the moment he got the souvenir. he seemed bored," Mai concluded.

"i never agreed to this fight to begin with, but regardless," the girl -in long leg boots and full covered bodysuit which reached her thighs- raised her hand in a form of a flick.

"you'll lose."

"Sensei! who is that? she looks like you!" Yuuji stared in awe.

the other students also noticed the similar features the stranger and the strongest sorcer shared. though it was mainly the hair and height since they couldn't see her face.

Megumi in particular didnt find it difficult to connect the dots and compare the 2 albinos.

he already knew, or at least his guts were telling him that his answers and hopes were just feet away. how he could call out that single name to receive the response he needed. but, he couldn't find it in him to.

he didn't understand why. his mind was telling him he wanted answers, but a part of him didn't.

he was scared.

"that's because she's my dear neice Yuuji-kun! and it appears she's picking her first fight! (Y/n)! turn around and smile for the camera!" Gojo fangirled as he pulled out his phone, pressing record with the flash on.

the girl payed no mind as black mist and gusts of wind started forming around the tips of her fingers. concentrated amounts of force gathered torwards the very center, practically creating a black hole.

within less than a millisecond, the wave of force blasted and hit the entirity of Todo's body, sending him to a cement wall.

his body was nearly half way deep into the cement. it was a surprised that it didn't break completely.

(Y/n) retracted her fingers and rested her hand on her side. she turned away from the damage she had done and started walking toward the group of people watching her.

Todo was left defeated in the wall.

"nice kill," the Kyoto students applauded.

"that's my beautiful neice!" Gojo cheered like an overly proud parent. he quickly walked over to his blood relative and hugged her from behind, resting arms around her neck.

"may I formally introduce you all to my lovely and beautiful neice, Gojo (Y/n)!" he dramatically used his hands to flashen her appearance.

"is this necessary?"

(Y/n) scanned the faces in the crowd, however failed, yet succeeded in not making eye contact with the one person she had history with.

"(Y/n) is that really you? you're so tall and mature. i haven't seen you in ages since... well... that. are you all right?" Utahime walked forward and placed 1 hand on each cheek.

back in his younger days, Gojo would often bring his neice around on his adventures which lead to the introduction of Utahime.

anytime the older woman would see the younger Gojo with her uncle, she'd try to separate the duo knowing how dangerous and reckless the older Gojo was.

of course this lead to constant bickering between the 2.

"i'm fine," she simply stated.

"you sure?" Utahime sweated as she looked into (Y/n)'s eyes.

for a brief moment did the young girl look down to her left before looking at the older woman again.

"yes... more or less."

it really wasn't the most reassuring of answers, but it was better than any other negative response.

"I need to feed Mochi, it's past his lunch," (Y/n) lifted Gojo's arms off her shoulders as she passed the groups.

"but (Y/n) you're forgetting something!" Gojo called

"save the individual introductions for later."

Megumi watched as the albino girl walked past him. even as he watched her in slow motion, there was no sign or feeling of recognition. he felt distant from her.

it seemed as if he wasn't anything or anyone significant in her world. she didn't even bother to look at him, something the boy had specifically noticed.

did she perhaps forget him?

did she hate him?

just how did things come to this?

for what used to be 2 loving best friend to what was now 2 complete strangers.

__________________________________________

"i'm right here, you probably don't see me."

- anon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 178K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
1.9M 69.9K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
49K 1.5K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
14.2K 322 21
๏น™ ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๏นš โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Discontinued. ( please read newest "chapter" ) NEW VERSION COMING OUT SOON! Highest Ran...