Implacable (Ruthless)

By mittysheartxx

An Unordinary Mafia Love Story Implacable- Ruthless (Em-plah-cob-play) (This is also my first wattpad story... More

-*Introduction*-
Let me out!
Preparation
Mission #1
Teddy Bear
Sleepover
Surprises
Unexpected Guest
Author's Note
Catching up...

The Mysterious Man

29 2 0
By mittysheartxx

Zoe's POV

I walked through the doors of Nelson's Diner and clocked in, when I noticed some teenage boys watching my every move like creeps. I ignored them and noticed a nice old couple at the table across them.

Gosh I love seniors, most of them are nice and wise. They always have interesting stories to tell about their life and I love listening to them. I always learn something new from listening to their stories, which I absolutely love learning new things. I never understood why some people are cruel to the nice seniors, so I always make sure to do nice little gestures to brighten their day.

I walk over to the old couple and give them a smile, as I pulled my pen and paper out to take their order. Out the corner of my eye, I noticed the teenage boys still staring at me, giggling every few minutes. As I was taking their order, the ginger head yells for me.

"Hey broke lady, we were here first! Come take our orders!" He yells with a smirk. I mentally roll my eyes as I plastered a fake smile on my face walking over to them.

"How may I help you boys?" I say with fake enthusiasm."Let me get the surprise special." He said with that nasty smirk on his face.
"Surprise special?"

"Yeah, the surprise under that skirt!" He said laughing and slapping hands with his friends.

I give him a death stare and walk away to give the old couple their drinks. I learned that their names were Nancy and Pat. Nancy ordered a lemon water while Pat ordered a sweet tea with honey mixed in it. I prepared the drinks and brought it back to them. The teenage boys were still laughing hysterically about god knows what. I decide to hurt their feelings a little so I walk back to the table.

"Are you guys ready to order for real now?" I say crossing my arms."Yeah let me get a vanilla milkshake."

Thank god.

"So I can spill it all over your nice round ass." He smirks and laughs with his immature friends."Alright y'know what. I'm tired of you little shits and your bullshit. Watch your mouth or I'll tell each of your parents that you spend all of your time smoking, drinking, and harassing females instead of going to work at the supermarket up the street where you SHOULD be right now in fact. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Roberts wouldn't mind, right, Austin?" I said smiling at them as a hint of fear approached their faces. "No! We're sorry!"

"Aw, you're sorry? Too bad, do you guys actually want to order now or no because I have an order I need to make." I said crossing my arms as they just stared at me with horrified looks on their faces. "Uh, no actually, we should probably get to work." The ginger says getting up and leaving as the rest followed behind. I sent them one last grin as they walked out the door and I walked to the kitchen to prepare Nancy and Pat's food. "Were those kids bothering you again?" Rico says glaring at the door.

Rico is my best friend. He's been there for me ever since we were fourteen. He was very good-looking but he wasn't my type. He used to be a ladies' man who basically had a girlfriend every two weeks, but he recently explained that he 'needed a break' from all the women.

We've been through so much together and I'm entirely grateful for him. Most of our exes were so jealous of us because of how close him and I were. Rico is super overprotective of everyone he loves, but he's more protective over his mother, sister, and me. I'm his first priority because I'm like a sister to him as he says which made his ex girlfriends very upset.

"No, they're not, Rico. Calm down."
"I am calm." He says smiling. I knew he wasn't calm because he was still staring at the boys who were now sitting outside the door."You're not calm, Rico. It's okay I handled it." I said walking over to him and patting him on the back. I went back outside to give the old couple their food and went back to the kitchen. I saw that Rico was still staring at the door so I hugged him and rubbed his back.

Hugging him always calmed him down, he said it's because he feels safe in my arms. He also said I give the best hugs, which I don't believe but it's relaxing to know that I could help my best friend with one little hug. He instantly looked down at me and gave me a real genuine smile.

"There's my mejor amigo. Cálmate para mí, por favor." I say smiling as he rubbed my back as well. (There's my best friend. Calm down for me, please.)

"Ahem, orders." Jonathon coughed.

Jonathon was the manager of the diner. He doesn't like me...only because I wouldn't let him fuck me. He always thought Rico and I were together; so, any time me and Rico touch, he gets so angry and forces us to do unnecessary chores. Seriously, why does the dumpster need cleaning?! Just ridiculous.

"Nobody is in the diner, plus we're closing in 3 minutes." I say turning to Jonathon and mean mugging him.

"There's a gentleman sitting out there and he said he doesn't care if we're closing. He also requested Zoe personally." He said with an unrecognizable face. It almost looked like he was scared.

"Well my shift is done and I'm NOT taking another order. I have shit to do." I said grabbing my belongings and heading out the door. I stopped in my tracks when I saw an unusual man sitting in a booth, he looked very serious.

He was wearing a black suit, some dress shoes, and dress pants. He also had a fedora and was covering his face very well. He looked...scary. I try walking past but he stops me in my tracks.

"Zoella Aliza Jones." He said with a low and deep voice."Um, Do I know you?" I said not turning to face him."No, but I know you, Lizbear." I froze with my jaw slightly open as I hear the name roll off his tongue so smoothly.

Lizbear was my nickname when I was a child. Only four people know that nickname. My mother, My cousin, My aunt, and my father. No one else called me Lizbear so hearing this random man say it, I knew something was up.

My father is on a business trip, so far it's been a month since he's left. I haven't called my father since he left though, he told me not to until he called me. I do miss my father because I have nothing to do anymore but go to work and go home. Rico would take me places sometimes but it was rare.

"I don't mean any harm...I just want to talk." He said in a deep tone. "Well um, I have some things to do so um- you can come back tomorrow." I stammer, as I rushed towards the door.

"SIT DOWN!!" The man yells obviously getting angry. Rico stomps out of the kitchen towards the man rage in his light brown eyes.

"Rico, Stop!!" Jonathon yells at him."No! This asshole has no room to talk to my best frie-" Rico is cut off by the man putting a gun to his forehead.
"What was that, pretty boy?" The man says smirking at Rico."DON'T HURT HIM!" I yell walking closer. "BACK UP!" He says pointing the gun at me as I instantly freeze in fear.

"Now I did not come here to kill anyone, I simply came to talk to Zoe, Alone. So you two, leave." Rico and Jonathon look at me worried.

"NOW!" He yells, putting the gun down and allowing Rico and Jonathon to leave."I'll be outside, be careful and call if you need to." Rico whispers to me as he walks past.

I nod and walk over to the booth he's sitting at and prepare for what he has to tell me."Zoe, We need you to do a job for us." He says with a straight face, as I give him a confused look."We? Why are you choosing me? Is it multiple people that I'll have to work for? Whe-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK!" He says banging on the table. "You have some nerve yelling and talking to me like this when you want me to do this job like I don't have a choice." I say crossing my arms. "You don't have a choice." He says.

"The hell I do. You can't tell me I HAVE to do something, I'm 22 years old. I'm definitely grown enough to make my own decisions. So if you'll excuse me I have some place to be." I say getting up and walking out the door.

I looked around for Rico but saw nobody. It was just pitch darkness, the wind, and street lights.

I looked at my phone and saw it was only 9:00, it's never this quiet at this time.

Fear quickly consumed my body.

When I turned around to face the diner, The man was gone. I was spooked out because I didn't hear the bell above the door jingle. I locked up and quickly started walking home.

I was calling Rico nonstop, no answer. I started sobbing as I turned on my street. I stopped to take a break and call Rico again. Suddenly, my vision got blurry and I heard voices.

"You're not so tough are you? You're so stubborn...just like your father." The voice says laughing out loud.

They threw me in a vehicle where my vision finally went away and everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
120K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
664K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...