[DISCONTINUED] Sail On | Diav...

By Kchschsch

A request for his hand. A rejection of the proposal. A cycle of events turns into a small relationship. A sma... More

STORYTIME LET GOoOooOo!:(!!!*^;/\>!!]()$)*g(gg*
What
Nice opinion. One small problem. I am outside of your house at 3 AM.
A Better Love Story Than Twilight
Curse you Celestia!
6 feet tall and not that strong
Everyone ask why is love but no one ask how is love
Trade offer, you give me paper work. You receive me sleep-deprived.
Waaaaahhhh
Holy crap, finally, plot development...? Ah no, just dialogue. Disappointment...
Erosion /əˈrōZHən/ The gradual destruction or diminution of something.
I was here
[LAST DRAFT] Welcome Back

[B]oiled Tea, [D]iavolo, [S]adism and [M]an, english is hard.

233 5 2
By Kchschsch

"Ah, so this was what you were trying to do..."

"See, it works doesn't it!"

The umbrella, which was previously titled upwards on Diavolo's chair, was now titled upward on Lucifer's chair with the shaft slightly to the side so Lucifer could still sit in the chair with comfort. The angle of the umbrella was perfectly aligned with the sun and was completely blocking any sunlight from streaming through. However, it did come with a slight problem...

"Is this really alright with you? We can't see each other faces if the umbrella is like this..."

Diavolo let out a forced-sounding laugh, "I know! But it's not like you want to see my face in the first place, right?"

Lucifer winced internally at the remark. Even though the umbrella was in the way, the elf could still feel the painful smile beaming through it. He couldn't deny it though...Every time Lucifer saw Diavolo's face, he could feel the wrinkles forming in his head. 

Lucifer let out a quiet exhale. Perhaps, he has been a little too rude. Who wouldn't get tired of him? Though, he wasn't going to admit it. He still believed that there were some justifications behind his actions...

Lucifer leaned his body to the left to look at Diavolo. The sunlight hitting his face almost makes him emit a sound of surprise, but he bites his lip to keep his mouth shut.

"You don't have to sit across from me. If you want to you could sit right next to me..."

The pained face on Diavolo immediately turned to a beaming smile, "Really? You will let me sit next to you?"

"Of course. Don't get any ideas though...I just want to make sure you're not mocking me under the advantage that I can't see your face..." 

"Oh, I never could!" Diavolo said as he pull up a chair next to Lucifer.

Truth be told...Lucifer watched as Diavolo's goofy face appear in the corner of his eye, He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would make fun of me or anyone in general. Still, he has such an unusual mindset, I can never tell what he thinking...(And I also don't want to let him know that I let him sit next to me out of pity.)

Suddenly, the tavern door slammed open and a woman with an apron comes out. 

"My apologies, Lord Lucifer! The elves suddenly began demanding piles of food, so we were caught in a little food traffic! We-"

The woman pauses immediately when she sees Diavolo and places a hand over her mouth. The lord has never eaten with someone unless it was for a business meeting. She began to tremble slightly. Had she accidentally interrupted an important conversation? She bows down in guilt.

"I-I'm so sorry, my lord...! I didn't know you were in an important meeting!"

The lord waved a hand at the woman, "There's no need to be sorry. It wasn't anything majorly important anyways."

"A-Ah, really...?"

The woman let out a exhale of relief, but she was still in an awkward tense stance, "Well then...My Lord, would you like another cup of magnolia tea?"

Lucifer shook his head, "No, one cup is already enough."

"Anything else...?"

Lucifer slowly glances at Diavolo. The lady nods in understanding and turns to Diavolo.

"How about you, mister? Would you like anything?"

Diavolo smiles gleefully. He was glad that Lucifer still remember him, even if a was only a nice gesture from someone else being in front of him.

"Milk with honey...A heaping amount of honey."

The woman stared at Diavolo with confusion, "A-A heaping amount of honey...? A-Alright, sir, I will bring it right out."

The woman then disappeared back into the chaotic tavern. Lucifer turned to gaze at Diavolo with a strange look.

"Milk with a heaping amount of honey...? Never in my life, have I seen someone who drunk milk with honey for their leisure..."

Diavolo titled his head at Lucifer, "Really...? Do humans and elves drink milk with honey for a different reason?

"Yes, we usually drink it for medical reasons, actually...I'm pretty sure only for medical reasons..."

"Huh, but milk with honey is delicious! You really don't drink this on an occasion? I think it is absolutely divine!

"Well, now that I think about it, I guess milk and honey can be a nice treat from time to time...but with a heaping amount of honey...?" Lucifer shuttered at the thought, "Wouldn't that be overwhelming sweet?"

"I think not! I think the sweeter the better!" Diavolo exclaimed.

"So you have a sweet tooth, huh? Hm...I think spicy is better..."

"Huh, really? I can't handle spicy at all."

Lucifer cracked up at the comment, "Really now...? Now I wonder what your face would look like eating spicy food...I can already imagine it..."

Diavolo shakes his head at Lucifer, "H-Hey, do you find it amusing when I'm in disadvantageous situations? Tell me Lucifer, are you a sadist?

Lucifer smirks, "Perhaps I am."

Diavolo's expression turns into dismay at the slight agreement. 

This causes Lucifer to be sent into a thundering laughter (Actually it was more like a louder-than-usual lengthy chuckle, but you understand, right?).

"I-I don't how to feel about this..." Diavolo muttered as he slumped into a hill of mixed emotions, "I'm glad you're laughing, but I'm not sure if I should be glad for the reason you are..."

"I'm so sorry, but seeing your face like that for the first time, I- Hmph-!"

Diavolo pouted, "Seriously, this what sends you laughing?" He sighed, "You really are a sadist..."

What was first only a brief exchange of words had suddenly turned into a long conversation. For the first time ever, the lengthy minutes that Lucifer has always dreaded had turned into quick seconds. For the first time ever, Lucifer felt genuine joy in a conversation. It was something new for him. Something that wasn't a business exchange or just a heap of praise to get his attention. Something enjoyable...

Finally, the tavern door opened again, and the woman from before came out with a tray of milk and honey in her hands.

"Sir, your cup of milk and a bowl of honey," she said. 

Diavolo looked at the lady with brief surprise, "That was quite fast..."

"Well, it's only a cup of milk and honey...In my opinion, I think it took longer than it normally should," replied Lucifer. 

The woman began to look worried. She opens her mouth to say something, but Lucifer lifted a hand to stop her. 

"No worries, I understand," Lucifer stated, "You don't need to linger any longer, I'm sure you have some customer to tend to," he gives a small smile to the lady.

The woman smiles with consolation and places Diavolo's order on the table. Before leaving, she turns to the lord and bows. "Thank you, my lord, for understanding!" She exclaims, before descending back into the tavern.

Lucifer watched as the woman disappeared back into the tavern, before relaxing his tensed shoulders. Another job well done, Lucifer! An ahem noise suddenly draws him back to his attention and he turns back to the dragon sitting beside him. There was a cheeky smile on his face.

Lucifer snarled, "Are you mocking me?"

The cheeky smile stayed on Diavolo's face, "Of course not! I just thought how nice of you to  reassure that woman."

Lucifer scoffed, "It's my job to reassure my people. There nothing else to it..."

"Sure..." Diavolo added as he pour the bowl of honey into his cup. Ah, I have to mention, that he poured all of the honey. 

Lucifer sighed at the heaping amount of honey being poured into the cup and took a sip of his tea. He let out a small sound of surprise when he realized it was cold. Strange, has he been so absorbed into conversation with Diavolo that his tea went cold over time?

"Lucifer..."

He thought it was very strange indeed...

"Did know the magnolia trees are fully in bloom now?"

That he hadn't thought about it until now...

"I heard the people here like to go sightseeing them and I was wondering..."

That this was a setup...

"Would like to go on a date to see them?"

Lucifer smiled. "No, I don't."

Diavolo lets out a sad exhale, "Don't try to hide it, Lucifer, I can see you smirking...Huh, I thought I could catch you off guard. Well, I guess this is the first attempt..."

"Hmh, and only three days after we made the deal? You're more tricky than I thought."

"W-Well, in all seriousness-!" Diavolo stammered, "Would you like to go sightsee them? Not as lovers, as I wished, but just as acquaintances enjoying the view of the magnolia trees!"

Lucifer begin to open his mouth to reject the offer, but paused to think about it. As he hates to admit it, today was quite an enjoyable day. He had never had a conversation that was quite entertaining with Diavolo. If it was any other noble, they would just gossip about the latest rumors which Lucifer didn't quite enjoy. 

"I will think about it," Lucifer replied, "I will give you an answer at noon tomorrow."

"Well, this is a surprise indeed!" Diavolo exclaimed, "I thought you would reject right on spot. Lucifer, are you perhaps falling-?"

"If you finish that sentence I would make sure to reject your offer on the spot."

"Ah-! Please don't! I take it back, please think about it!"

Lucifer chuckled softly (hoping that Diavolo couldn't hear him), "Heh, the simplest things always seem to get you worked up."

Slowly, the two began to fall back into small chatter. Time will pass by, and the two will soon part ways. The sun will set and rise the next day. Today has been just a normal day like any other. Expect today, Lucifer was accompanied by two people. As hard to admit, he genuinely enjoyed today with Diavolo. Perhaps, we should do this again, Lucifer thought. Alas, the heroine has finally started growing close to the male lead! Bless to another fruitful day from Celestia!

...

Wait, two people...?

—————————————————————————

[Telia Times] 

The daily newspaper for Telia village. A very reliable source, gets you in on the latest rumors circling around town. Strangely, they have an odd history of trying to dirty Lord's Lucifer name...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 201 37
onshots bc yes. (some Lemons warning!) Pls i still take requests guys... PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST DEMONCEST. DON'T REQUEST LUCIFER X SIMEON EITHER!!
1.2K 60 2
Where there is the jewel of the heavens, there is the pearl of the abyss-a title that you have the misfortune of bearing. It's only natural that Lord...
12.9K 509 17
Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female or use she/her pronouns thats ok :D)
193K 9.8K 56
/prequel of my fanfic 'a realm away'/ when you very desperately spam a classmate about what your homework is supposed to be you don't hear from them...