Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

The heartbreak

49.8K 2.3K 348
By suzangill98

" I loved you from afar like the stars loved the moon.

Untill one day ,I became a shooting star and passed by you.

To only realised that I someone like me would never matter to you.

Because you already had outnumbered stars like me in the sky infatuated by you.

- Ezra  

                    ......

It was turning dark outside as a figure paces the room. His hands sweaty and mind anxious.

Looking at his watch again and again. He keeps checking his phone. To find no notification.

" Sir"

A man comes in bowing and Albert rushes towards him.

" Any news?"

He moves his head in a no. Making Albert to bang his fist on the wooden table.

Cursing.

" Damn it! I told him to wait! Why isn't this boy following the plan !"

No one says anything for next few seconds. A deadly silence stretches. To have Albert to nod. Clenching his fist.

" We can't wait anymore."

" We have to get the police involved."

" But Sir-"

Albert shows the man his hand. Asking him not to interfere with his decision.

Moving out of the room. Albert sees everyone sitting there with looks of worry in their eyes.

" Uncle Albert! Any news? Do you know who did this?"

Neil says rushing forward and Albert places his hand on his shoulder. Nodding.

" Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to her. I promise"

" Please keep my daughter safe please god! "

Mrs Reed was crying. Praying to the heavens above. And with one last look at everyone. Albert made way outside.

" The police is here Sir"

" Good let's go"

" Albert! We all will come with you! Please! "

Mr Reed says, pleading. With everyone else following and Albert refuses.

" It's dangerous. I can't-"

"Please Albert! Ezra is our family. She is as much as my daughter as she is yours."

" Please!"

Sighing. Looking at their faces. Albert nods. Making way outside with everyone else following.

Please don't do anything stupid Aaron please. We are coming.

Was all that Albert could wish for.

                    ......

" Ah my boy come! Look who we finally have here."

Ryan speaks with a smirk on his lips and Aaron moves closer. Coming to light.

Making those cold grey eyes to land on those teary brown ones. Which were loosing her hope in humanity and in love altogether.

First her uncle, then Andriana and now Aaron.

How can she be so blind?

How can she be fooled by them?

Was it all fascade? He can still believe what her uncle and Andriana did but Aaron?

Can her heart lie to her?

No..there has to be something. Anything.

This can't be true.

" Oh poor Ezra. Did you seriously thought he will love someone like you? "

" What a pity. However got to admit your acting son. The girl is madly in love with you."

Ezra's brown eyes refused to leave his cold grey ones. Her heart thudding when she sees a smirk linger in the corner of his lip. As he walks closer to her.

Crouching down to her level to stare at her face.

That smirking face, that taunting look, that mockery on his face.

Made Ezra to clench her fists. As she desperately wanted to ask him just one thing.

Why Aaron?Why?

Looking into her eyes. He speaks without even blinking. Walking over her broken pieces of heart easily.

" Trust me dad. It wasn't much of an effort. This stupid girl was always in love with me."

And that's when another tear betrays her. Those brown orbs blankly staring at him. Her body running cold.

A chuckle erupts from behind as Ryan gets up. Enjoying this like an entertainment show.

" What a pity. Anyways. Let's get to business now."
.
.
.

" Say your goodbyes to your ex wife. We don't have much time left."

Loading his gun Ryan looked bored. Rubbing his forehead with the guns nozzle. Turning around to pace the room.

While Ezra's eyes shift from Ryan's to Aaron's .

Her hope dying seeing those cold dead eyes.

Moving his fingers closer to place that flick behind her ear. He sees her tremble under his touch. Moving back.

Her petite body shivering. As more tears escape her eyes.

But his orbs? They remain cold . Emotionless. As if she never mattered to him.

He was blind to her pains, her sufferings. Now that he fulfilled his motive, she would mean nothing.

Breathing heavily. He trails his fingers lower to caress her cheek. His eyes narrowing at the bruise on her cheek and that dried blood in the corner of her lips.

And she saw something flash in his eyes.

Even if it was just for a mere second. She saw it.

He was angry.

" How many times I told you not to love me Ezra."

" See where your love got you."

She closes her eyes. Refusing to believe this was true. If she has to die, it's better she dies with the happy memories of him loving her.

Even if it was fake. She was content , dying with it.

But he? He didn't wanted that. He wanted those brown orbs fixed at him when he talked to her. He wanted to see her broken.

A gasp leaves her lips as he places his palms behind her neck. Tugging her neck up. To seethe at her in fury.

" Open you fuc*ing eyes and look at me Ezra."

" Look at the man you have loved all your life."

She moves her head in a no. Her innocence was dying. The more she looked into his eyes, the more she was hating herself.

Her choices. Her love. Her selflessness.

And maybe that's what he wanted. Because he smirks. Moving his face closer to her.

To only remove that damp cloth from her lips. Intentionally touching her lips in the process.

Lingering his touch. To feel them one last time.

She takes in a deep breath of air. Her throat itching and dry.  Leaning her head back and biting her lips,she tries to get them moist.

And he couldn't help notice. His eyes fixed on her lips. Taking in their each and every movement.

And what he did next, took her by surprise.

Picking up a bottle of water. He removes it's lid. To place it on her lips and she moves her head to a side.

Refusing it.

His grip on the plastic bottle tightens. As he stares at her side turned face.

Her rejection. Hitting him hard. Making his insides to burn.

" Fuc*ing drink it Stupid girl."

She breathes heavily. Gulping again. To refuse. And he clenches his fist.

" I h-ate you A-aron"

She manages to speak. Her eyes fixed at the wall. And he scoffs.

Holding her chin. Rather softly. To tilt her face towards him. He warns her.

" Hate me. Loathe me. I don't fuc*ing give a damn."

" You will listen to me and drink this damn water. Am I understood?"

" I won't"

She answers back. Hoping to keep her dignity before she dies atleast. And his eyes darken more.

His grip on the water bottle tightening. To literally crush it in his hands.

He looks back over his shoulder to see Ryan's back still on him. And he curse.

" Fuc* it then"

Before she could understand much. He places his palm on his own mouth. To suddenly lean in closer.

And next she knows. He places his lips on her. Taking her in by shock.

She stills. Her eyes widening. As she feels him kiss so softly that she almost melted in him.

With hands tied behind her back. She couldn't stop him. And he himself had no intention of stopping.

She feels him involving his tongue for the first time in their kiss. And before she knows, he pushes something down . She failed to understand what he was even trying to do.

Before she could even try to interpret.

He pulls back. Pressing the water bottle on her lips next. Leaving her no choice. But to gulp the liquid.

The bottle is pulled back and she looks at him in horror.

Feeling more tears sting her eyes.

" H-ow da-re y-ou!!"

She speaks in between her coughs and that's when Ryan turns around. Narrowing his eyes.

" What happened?"

He asks and Aaron moves back. Looking at her coldly. Not doing anything to help her.

" Nothing.What do you expect from a stupid girl like her?"

" She choked on her own saliva"

She continues to cough. Leaning her head back again on the wall. To stare at him.

Why was he lying?

To humiliate her more of course. He wasn't satisfied yet it seems.

" Whatever. Let's finish this now"

Moving towards her. Ryan points the gun at Ezra. Who continues to stare at Aaron.

She wanted to die. Seeing the face she loved more than herself.

She wanted to remember. The eyes that gave her betrayals.

She wanted to show him her love. Even when she takes her last breath.

Moving up the lock. A tick is heard and Ezra's heart beats rapidly in her chest. Her breaths heavy and eyes teary.

This was it.

She was going to die.

She wanted to look away from Aaron's eyes. To die in peace finally. But her heart. It was again betraying her. Even on her death bed.

" Goodbye child. Hope you meet your mom in heaven."

'3'

'2'

'1'

Nothing. The bullet never came. And not did her eyes leave Aaron's grey ones.

Her eyes trail lower to find the reason of the disruption. And her mind froze.

Aaron's hand was placed on the piston as he stops Ryan.

Leaving her eyes, to nod at Ryan.

She thought maybe...just maybe her love didn't lose. But her entire body shuddered when he spoke the next words.

" Let me do the honours"

" Of course. Here"

Ryan hands over the gun to Aaron. And Ezra couldn't do it anymore. She was loosing her sanity.

Her trust. Her love. Were all broken.

What's more to break now?

This man has broken her completely. If her life was what will give him ultimate happiness.

He can take it.

It is the cost she will pay. To love the wrong man. The cost to love him selflessly.

Aaron points the gun at her. His grip on the pistol tight.

And she with bleeding heart. Broken soul and trembling body.

Looks at him to give him a small smile with teary eyes.

Whispering the truth with stuttering words and broken insides.

" W-hy Aaron? Why did you do this to me?"

His grip on the piston tightens. Jaw hardens.

Yet he doesn't lower his gun. Looking at her in coldness. As she completes.

" When I always loved you."

A lone tear leaves her eyes and next.

' bang'

The sound of the bullet echoes and she trembles closing her eyes. Accepting her end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 33.7K 47
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
299K 8.5K 115
"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion and then looks down to the ground. "Fucki...
9.6M 208K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...