Beta's Unwanted Wife And The...

By Niki_p367

As he approached me, I could feel the tension building in the air. It was as if he saw me as prey and he was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 48

197 8 2
By Niki_p367

NIYA'S POV:-

I jolted awake to the blaring sound of my alarm, frantically searching for my phone that had somehow fallen onto the floor. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I reluctantly opened one eye to check the time.

6 o'clock! I groaned, feeling like I had barely slept at all. I dragged my legs out of bed and tried to stretch, cracking my bones until I heard a satisfying 'tik' sound. I sluggishly made my way to the washroom to brush my teeth, trying to shake off the morning fog that seemed to be clouding my brain.

Just as I was about to hop into the shower, a sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "Damn it! My clothes!" I exclaimed, remembering that I had forgotten to grab them before heading to bed.

Muttering curses under my breath, I made my way out of the bathroom and flung open my wardrobe. But as I did so, I heard a suspicious click sound and my heart sank.

"Fuck! Cedric, get out! I woke up before you!" I yelled, pounding on the door with all my might. But all I could hear was the sound of his laughter echoing through the door.

I kept banging on the door for what felt like an eternity, but Cedric didn't seem to be in any hurry to vacate the premises. "Stupid wolf! You better be out in 10 minutes or you'll regret this," I shouted, feeling my frustration reaching a boiling point.

But then, a mischievous thought crossed my mind. I smirked to myself, thinking about the perfect way to get back at Cedric for his antics.

"Just wait and watch, Cedric. You won't know what hit you," I muttered, a devilish glint in my eye.

****

C

EDRIC'S POV:-

I was awakened by the sound of her alarm going off. Groggily, I opened my eyes to see her frantically searching for her phone which had fallen to the floor. When she finally found it, she checked the time and let out a frustrated groan. She slowly placed her feet on the floor, clearly exhausted.

That couch is uncomfortable to sleep on!

She slowly turned her upper half 90 degrees. 

What is she doing?

Then she beamed when she heard her bones crack, she made her way towards the bathroom. It was 6:30 when she came out and walked towards the wardrobe.

I decided to make my move. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside, relishing the sound of her yelling and pounding on the door.

"Fuck!! Cedric get out, I woke up before you," she screamed, her impatience rising by the second.

But I just chuckled to myself and took my time brushing my teeth, enjoying every moment of her frustration.

"Well!! I had planned to get out early, but too bad she changed my mind" I grinned and went on to do my business.

I don't know how long I was in the shower, I wrapped the towel around my lower half and opened the door to see her laying on my bed with her hands folded behind her head.

"I had given you 10 minutes and you take 1 and half hours. I'll be late to work because of you" she snapped, her eyes narrowing.

But I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the wardrobe. "You should have gotten up earlier," I said nonchalantly.

She mumbled something and cussed me as she banged the door and locked it, a smirk appeared on my face.

"Can you stop being a mean bitch to her" Zach growled.

"Well!! She had it coming" I shrugged as I buttoned up my shirt.

"I think you'll regret this later because I saw a small smirk on her face" Zach said.

"Oh please! She won't do anything, have you forgotten that I threatened her sister's life? So she won't do anything" I shrugged

"One day, when you'll fall in love with her you'll regret this" Zach spoke which made me roll my eyes.

"In love? With her. Not even in my dreams" I scoffed.

"Says the guy who had wet dream about her" Zach laughed.

"Shut up, you mutt" I groaned in embarrassment.

"You're already in love with her" Zach spoke lowly.

"Please! It's you not me. I can never love a girl like her, she's the one who destroyed my happy life which I would be living with Amanda and our child" I growled at him as I fisted my hand.

"We can raise our pup with our wife. I'm sure Niya will never say no if you ask her once." Zach was making me angrier by now.

"I'll never allow her to touch my pup and Amanda will be the only mother for my pup" I growled at him and blocked our connection.

I walked out of my room and made my way towards the breakfast table. I met a few Wolf on my way who were coming out of my father's office. They bowed their head and I nodded at them.

"Where is Niya?" Riya asked as she placed plates on the table.

"Taking bath" I pulled the chair and sat on it.

The maids brought food, Riya and my sister helped them. My father and brothers joined in for the breakfast, our plates were filled with pancake, toast, fruits, and some nuts, with a glass of juice.

I looked up from my plate when I heard Niya wishing everyone good morning.

Damn!! I must say she's looking hot today, she's wearing a white tank top and paired it with dark blue jeans and a baby pink blazer dress. Her plump red lips were moving as she spoke to my father.

I heard my father clear his throat, which caught my attention. I looked at my best friend, who had a smirk on his face.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow, but my father replied.

"Take Niya with you. Drop her" he ordered.

"Dad you know she's an employee and my assistant"

"But she's your wife first" he folded his hands over his chest, it was a clear indication that he was not going to take a no for an answer.

"Dad, just she's my wife but in office,e she's my employee. And I won't set a wrong example for them. I can't drop all of my employees" 

"I'm not asking you to drop all your employees. I'm asking you to drop your wife to her office. Inside your office,e you're her boss, but outside you're her husband. So take the responsibility" dad growled and I know. I have no choice in this anymore.

"Fine, have your breakfast soon" I huffed and finished my juice.

"Ahh!! What's the rush Cedric, let her eat peacefully" Blake chipped in.

'Whose friend are you?' I minded linked 

'Obviously yours' he replied back.

'then be on my side I growled at him.

'Niya is my friend too, sorry buddy. But my priority will always be taking care of my Luna and my female beta' he shrugged.

'And be--' I blocked my mind link and annoyingly stared at Niya, who was munching on her breakfast slowly.

After half an hour she finished her breakfast and stood up "Let's go" she smiled at me.

"Finally!" I sighed in relief and asked her to follow. She waved at everyone, I opened the car door and sat on the driver's side.

Niya walked towards the car. It would be a lie if I say, I don't find her attractive. Niya has her own beauty and elegance, I feel like capturing her plump red lips with mine.

"What are you staring at?" Her voice brought me out of my daze. 

"You, isn't it obvious? You did all of this on purpose, haven't you? You complained against me to my father. How can you be so selfish and self-centered?" I gritted my teeth.

I was about to yell at her but stopped when her eyes glistened, she turned her face towards the window to wipe her tears. My heart sank looking at her crying.

She deserves it, Cedric!

My consciousness told me, I straightened my back and looked forward, I started the car and drove towards the company.

I glanced at her once in a while she was still looking outside of the window. Should I apologize? I cleared my throat and she turned he gaze at me.

"I'm sorry"  my voice came out hoarse.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you alright? You never apologize" she blinked her eyes.

"I should have not yelled at you. What dad said is right, you're my responsibility" I tugged on my tie.

"It's ok, and you don't need to take responsibility for me. I can do it" she smiled at me, which brought a small smile on my face.

As we arrived at the office gate, the guards promptly unlocked the entrance and granted us access. Without wasting any time, I headed straight to the parking lot and skillfully maneuvered my car into an available spot. 

"Cedric," she called out to me, but I ignored her, stepping out of the car and slamming the door shut. Suddenly, my eyes widened, and I found myself caught off guard. 

One sound, a mere utterance, was enough to stir a wave of emotions inside me. Anger surged through my body, and I whipped around to face Niya, who was looking at me with a small smirk on her face.

"You did this?" I pointed a finger at her, seething with rage as I entered the car and slammed the door shut.

"I did warn you this morning," she shrugged nonchalantly, playing innocent.

"Niya," I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists in frustration.

"Look, I told you that if you didn't come out in ten minutes, you'd regret it," she surrendered, holding up her hands in mock surrender.

"You will pay for this, Niya," I threatened, making a move to catch her, but she was already out of the car.

"First, you'll have to catch me, my dear husband," she teased, giggling as she ran towards the elevator. I growled in frustration, opening the door to chase after her, but I came to an abrupt stop when I noticed our client's car parked nearby.

"Fuck," I cursed, banging my hand on the steering wheel in frustration. Without any other option, I quickly took out my phone and dialed the only person who could help me in this predicament.

"Hello?" Blake answered.

"Blake, I need your help," I said urgently.

"What happened?" he inquired.

"Get me a pair of pants," I grumbled, my patience wearing thin.

"Why?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Blake, just get me the pants!" I snapped, feeling my temper flare up.

"There's a bag in your car," he chuckled.

"You knew?" I yelled, feeling a mixture of annoyance and gratitude towards him.

"Seriously, Blake? You helped her put glue on my car seat?" I exclaimed in disbelief, feeling a twinge of betrayal from my own brother.

Blake chuckled, seeming to find the whole situation amusing. "Hey, you pissed her off, bro. I didn't want to be caught in the crossfire," he explained with a hint of mischief in his voice.

I shook my head in disbelief. "I can't believe you did this to me," I muttered, feeling a mix of anger and disappointment towards my brother.

"Blake you're my brother, how can you do this?" I growled

"Just because you're my brother, I did you a favor too," Blake continued, his tone now hesitant. "I left a bag in your car with a spare pair of pants. Niya doesn't know about it, so don't tell her."

I let out a sigh, feeling a bit relieved at least that I had a backup plan for my ruined pants. "Fine, I won't tell her. But she'll definitely pay for this," I growled, my anger returning at the thought of Niya's prank.

"Hey, don't--" Blake tried to interject, but I was too angry to listen.

I cut the call abruptly, tossing my phone onto the passenger seat beside me. Fuming, I turned around to search for the bag of spare pants that Blake had mentioned.

After changing quickly, I strode out of the car towards the elevator, eager to confront Niya and put an end to her antics.

As I stepped out of the elevator, I spotted Niya chatting with one of my employees. They both seemed to be in good spirits, but as soon as Niya noticed me, her expression turned to one of fear and apprehension.

"Ms. Davis, my cabin," I barked, my tone stern and unwavering, as I made my way towards my office.

***NIYA'S POV***

A

s I stood at the door of his office, my heart pounded loudly in my chest. I was convinced that I was as good as dead, and I knew that once I stepped inside, there would be no going back.

His eyes were so cold and menacing that I could feel my knees go weak just looking at him. God, he had called me inside! I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I should just turn around and run away. But then, I reminded myself that I had to face him sooner or later.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked twice, but there was no answer. Summoning all my courage, I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. His chair was empty, and I took one step forward, and boom! Before I knew what was happening, his strong arms had gripped me and pinned me to the wall.

"Tsk tsk! My little wife, you're playing with fire. Haven't I told you before about the consequences you have to face if you disobey me?" His voice was deep and menacing, sending shivers down my spine.

I could feel his minty breath fanning across my face, making my heart race faster. Was it wrong to think about kissing him? Despite everything, there was something about him that always made me feel weak.

"You don't scare me, Mr. Smith," I managed to retort, trying to sound brave. "I did warn you about the consequences you would face, but you ignored me."

"Where did this confidence come from, Ms. Davis?" He trailed his finger up my arm, and I shuddered involuntarily.

"Truth," I replied, sounding breathless.

I closed my eyes as I felt his face coming closer to mine, feeling his hot breath on my face. I was about to give in to the moment when there was a knock on the door, interrupting us. I opened my eyes to see him sitting on his chair with a smirk on his face.

"Come in," he yelled, and I shifted my gaze towards the floor before walking out. As I opened the door, a strong body passed by me. He had a strong fragrance, and his body gave off a powerful aura.

"Long time no see, Cedric," a deep voice said, sounding so familiar. I turned around to look at the person, but his back was facing me, and I couldn't quite place him. Shaking my head, I walked out of the cabin, feeling a mix of relief and confusion.

___________________
------------------------------
Author's Note:-

Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that this chapter has been edited since its original posting.

I hope the changes have improved your reading experience and made the story more enjoyable.

As always, thank you for your support and for taking the time to read my work

If any mistakes please let me know

And please do vote

Thank you❣️

❣️🕊️PEACE🕊️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 63.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.1M 49.9K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
685 43 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
29K 694 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...