MissUnderStanding

By MiThaSNdySheRly

Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's wh... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilog

Chapter 37

476 24 4
By MiThaSNdySheRly

" WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND SANA? "

" WHY DID YOU GO THAT FAR? "

Sana was shocked into silence by her father's out burts. As soon as her parents arrived, she told them everything that happened. From her plan to make Mina drunk ( but she didn't told them the result, because she still afraid to tell it ), Mina's anxiety that got worse because of that, to the incident at the amusement park when some of idiots tried to kidnap Mina and stabbed her.

Sana had thought her father would be angry and her mother would hate her. She had prepared her heart and mind to face it. But still, when she was face to face with them, with her father yelling at her, her guts shrunk. Her defenses collapsed, the tears that she had been holding back came out naturally.

Sana wept bitterly. And from the corner of her eyes, she saw Tzuyu was about to move towards her. But she gave a signal to him not to appproach her. Its all was her fault so she wanted to face it alone.

" Daddy... I'm sorry " Sana felt truly sorry. And if she can be honest, her heart hurts to see Mina's condition now.

" You should be !!! " Her father was absolutely angry as he stand up from his seat, " I ASKED MINA TO STAY WITH YOU SO YOU TWO COULD GET ALONG AGAIN. NOT SO YOU COULD HARM HER "

" Akira, ENOUGH !!! " Sana's mother intervened. She came closer to Sana and hugged her. Brought Sana's head to her chest and stroked it gently.

" You don't have to defending her, Sachiko"

" I'm not defending her, I'm stopping you from hurting our daughter even more, Akira ! "

Mr. Myoi confused. He didn't know what his wife meant. As far as he know, he is angry with Sana because she had done something wrong.

" Can't you see ? She's hurt too. We all are hurt. I know you are angry but you can't put all the blame on Sana. Didn't you are the one who insisted on sending Mina here? No matter how much she pleads not to, you still didn't listen to her "

" You know the reason I did that. I want our daughters to get along again. Is that not a good reason? "

" What's good for us isn't necessarily good for someone else, right Akira? We all are guilty here. We thought we had done right for Mina. But we're forget that Mina is an independent person. She has her own desires. We have hurt her too with our ego, Akira! "

Mr.Myoi was silent. He could not argue with his wife. He had indeed forced his will on Mina. He turns his body towards Mina's bed. He saw his beloved daughter who is lying pale and unconcious. He walk closer, caressing Mina's head gently. He prays to the God that so he could take Mina's place now.

" I'm sorry mom.. I'm so sorry " Sana begged for forgiveness in her mother's arms. She felt even more guilty when she learned that Mina had begged their father not to be sent to Seoul. All this time, she thought Mina was just silent and obeyed their father.

" I know sweetheart... I know. We all are sorry. Don't cry, please. My heart ached so much when I got the news that Mina was hurt. And now, my heart is breaking even more to see my two daughters being hurt "

" I thought you would hate me "

Mrs.Myoi cupped Sana's face and smiled at her, " Don't be silly. Why would I hate you? You are my daughter Sana. You and Mina are my beloved daughters. I love you both no matter what. We will learn from our mistakes. We'll protect Mina together now" then she kiss Sana's forehead before she hugs Sana back. They both cried together while hugging.

There is no sight more heart breaking than seeing a mother and daughter hugging each other and crying. This made mr.Myoi heart weaken. Still caressing Mina's head gently, he made up his mind.

" Yeah.. We'll protect Mina. And for that, you will return to Japan, Sana. You and Mina will come with us back to Japan. You both will continue your studies there"

Upon hearing that, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who had been silent all this time were like being struck by lightning, especially Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung had already prepared himself. He was waiting for the right time to speak. He didn't want to distrub the moment between Sana and her parents. It broke his heart to see Sana and her mother cry. He felt even more guilty because he was the reason they were sad. He was the one who made Mina suffer.

Chaeyoung was quite surprised when he heard Sana explain everything to her parents but didn't fully tell them what really happened. But eventhough Sana didn't tell them everything, he did intend to confess everything to them. He was ready with all the consequences. But not being away from Mina. He couldn't bear to be like that. Without even thinking twice, Chaeyoung stands up.

" NO !!! ", but it's look like not only Chaeyoung who can accept mr.Myoi decision. Tzuyu also stood up and said the same thing as him at the same time.

The tension in the room became awkward as mr. and mrs.Myoi looked at them with an astonished look while Sana just face palmed herself.

Chaeyoung then speaks first, " I'm sorry mr.Myoi, without reducing my respect for you, please don't do that. I love your daughter and I can't be away from her "

" Yes mr.Myoi, I love your daughter too " Tzuyu added in.

" You both love Sana?! "

" What?? NO !! " Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said in unison.

" Okay.. Now I'm more confused. From the moment I saw the two of you in this room, I've been wondering who you are. Now, I think this is the right time for you both to properly introduce yourselves "

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu gulped nervously and bowed their bodies slightly. Tzuyu took the first turn to introduce himself.

" Sorry for our impoliteness by not introducing ourselves right away mr.Myoi. I'm Chou Tzuyu and I'm Sana's boyfriend"

" And I'm Son Chaeyooung. I'm Mina's boyfriend "

" So.. You two are the guys that Kwon Sangwoo talked about all this time? "

There was a look of shyness on Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's faces as they nodded their heads. Chaeyoung then take his chance to confess everything. He thinks, this is the right time for him to do something right. To fight for his love.

" Mr.Myoi.. I want to talk to you. I was the one who hurt Mina first. And I'm very sorry for that. I will do anything to pay for my mistakes, but I'm begging you, don't take Mina away from me. I love her so much "

Mr.Myoi's eyes lit up with anger, " What do you mean by you hurt Mina? What have you done to her?! "

" I'm sorry mr.Myoi. I was the one who made that bad plan. At that time, I was overcome with jealousy until I..... "

Chaeyoung's words didn't come out his mouth when Tzuyu cut him off.

" And I was the one who forced Sana to agreed to the plan. I used Mina to make Sana jealous of me. So if you're looking for anyone who's been guilty then I'm one of them. But just like Chaeyoung, I also really love Sana, mr.Myoi. And I will do anything so that you can forgive us as long as you don't take your daughters away from us "

" AFTER WHAT YOU BOTH DID TO MY DAUGHTERS AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK ME THAT?!! "

//

Whose voice is this?

Is that Daddy?

Mom?

Why are Sana and mom crying?

Oh my God.. My head and my leg hurt so bad.

Why is it so hard for me to open my eyes.

Wait !!! Is it Chaeyoung's voice?

I have to wake up....

All Mina heard was like a whisper, but it was noisy, even then. She felt the urge to wake up when she heard Chaeyoung's voice which sounded very sad.

Her heavy eyelids opened a crack but she saw double of everything, which made her dizzy. She shut her eyes again for a while before opening a tiny crack again. This time, her vision was clear.

Mina saw her sister in their mom's arms, her shoulder were shaking and Mina could hear her sobbing softly. Across the room, she saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who looked scared but tries to be strong. And she heard her father shouting. With all remaining strength she had, Mina managed to catch her father's hand as he was about to move towards Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

" Daddy.... "

Mina's voice was very low, but enough for everyone in the room to hear her. Her father turned to her, her mother and Sana immediately rushed towards her.

" Ohhh sweetheart, You're awake. Thank you God "

Hearing the worried tone from her mother's voice, Mina sat up instantly. But a strange sensation had her clutching her head as the room spun around her.

Mina groaned. Chaeyoung rushed to her side immediately, not noticing that he was standing next to Mina's dad.

" Mina, are you alright?? " Chaeyoung sounded so worried, and when he was about to hold Mina's hand, mr.Myoi pushed him aside.

" Don't touch my daughter !! Sana, press that button quickly !! Mina needs a doctor"

With her head still dizzy, Mina stopping Sana, " No, Please. I don't need a doctor. At least not now "

" But Mina, you need to be checked by a doctor "

" You are a doctor, dad. Please, don't call a doctor now "

Mina's mom came closer to her then hugged her, " Okay sweetheart, no one will call the doctor. But are you alright? " Her mother started crying again, " You made me so worried Mina. I thought, I will lose you "

" Mina.. I'm sorry. I failed to keep my promise. I failed to protect you. " Sana said while crying.

" I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for making you worry. And Sana, please don't say that. You saved me. Please don't cry, both of you. my head still dizzy "

" That's why you need a doctor, Mina " mr.myoi retorted.

Mina smiled at her dad, " I just need my family, dad. And Chaeyoung "

Upon hearing his name being called by Mina. Chaeyoung moved closer to her again. But it seems like mr.Myoi still doesn't want him to be near Mina.

" You just need your family, Mina. And you two can leave now ! "

" But Daddy... "

" Don't argue with me, Sana !! I will not let my daughters to get near with this two guys "

" Akira ! Don't be too hard. let them stay " mrs.Myoi was beginning to feel a little exasperated. They almost lost their daughter because of his stubborness. And now that Mina had just wake, her husband was being stubborn again.

" I will not let my daughters date someone who is a bad influence and a trouble maker. They are still young, Sachiko. They won't even know if this two guys are taking advantage of them or not, especially Mina "

" Me and Mina are not kids anymore, dad. And we are not that dumb ! "

" Are you sure you're not dumb? Look at your sister now, Sana. This two guys made you hurt your sister ! "

" I'm sorry daddy. And they are sorry too. Please trust me, they are a good guys "

" Of course you would say that. You and Mina are too blinded by their charms. But I'm not ! I'll not let them hurt my daughters, so I want them... "

" Daddy... " Mina intervened her dad with her weak voice, " I know you love me and Sana and want to protect us from harm. But you have to accept that you can't. Sana and I are adults now. Everyone makes mistakes. but isn't it important that they learn from their mistake? Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are doing that, daddy. They are learning from their mistake. And if I meant to be hurt again by Chaeyoung, then I will be. That's the consequence of my choice. Let me learn from my mistake too. But right now, my heart belong to Chaeyoung and Sana's belong to Tzuyu, as well as theirs is ours. They've been treating us really well. So please... give us your blessing. I will be very happy if you do that"

Mina looked straight into her father's eyes. Mentally praying for him to understand. And it was a great relief for her when her sighed heavily.

" You... You and Sana are all grown up now. Neither of you need me anymore " mr.myoi looked dejected as he spoke. And Mina and Sana's heartstrings were tugged. Hard.

" Ooohhh Daddy.. Don't say it like that. I still needs you " With a voice still weak, Mina tried to comfort her father. She wanted to hug him but because her body is still weak, she could only hold his hand tightly.

" Of course we still need you dad. You are our father. And we love you. " Sana stepped towards her father with her arms wide open and engulfed him in a big hug. He hugged back.

Mrs.Myoi looks so happy with this sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.2K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
118K 4.9K 48
Mina is an elegant, beautiful, a short temper and a straight forward woman. Mostly all the time she say "no". If she dont like you, then you better b...
8.6K 378 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
151K 5.1K 45
Four young elites of Corona are sent to Gilmore high for a lesson to be learned after Chaeyoung disobeyed her grandfather. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu a...