Oblivious (Lookism Various)

بواسطة dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... المزيد

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

005: Vasco Lee (1)

3.5K 198 63
بواسطة dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong languages, sexualizing, violence, mention of the word "blood", and bullying

Webtoon Chapter: 7, 8, 9

Smoke came out from a cubicle at the Boy's Bathroom while a certain Blondie was minding his own business at the urinal.

Jay's ears perk up hearing the familiar voices of the goons. But it is their topic that caught his attention.

"Let's get that dick."

"The transfer?"

"But Zack was no match."

"Let's come at him all at once."

"There are three of us"

"One grab him from behind, the other two take the front."

"Wow. You have no shame."

"But we can't let him be like this."

"I'll grab his arm.. with my Herculean strength"

"I don't see it.."

"Right."

"What about Nari?"

The boy flinched at the mention of the girl's name. He listened more intensely now that his beloved crush was involved at the conversation.

"What's with Nari?"

"Let's get her too."

"You want to beat Nari up? Are you insane?"

"No dumb fuck. You see, she's useless but have a nice body. Why don't we use that for her to be useful huh?"

"Oh nice."

"Sure, I'll grab her ass."

"Let's taste her one by one."

"Let's do it today after School."

"Deal! Let's kick the newbie's ass and get Nari by ourselves."

Anger was evident on Jay's face hearing the nasty comments the goons made against the girl. While the three do not have any idea on what was waiting for them, the news about Daniel beating Zack spreads like a wildfire around the school.

"Zack Lee in one shot?"

"Yeah, Big news."

"What a tool."

"You think he's better looking than me? Just say it, huh?"

'Take your sunglasses first..,'

"Yeah he look a lot better than you, you asshole. Why did you not put the cap back on my permanent marker after using it on your glasses huh?!"

"Ouch shit! I'll clean your bag let go of my ears you fucker!"

Vocal & Dance Dept. Vin Jin

"Eli! Did you see the transfer in the Fashion Department?"

"Eli.. He's good looking.. But you're better."

"They say he hit Zack Lee."

"Zack Lee lost?"

"I don't care about fighting.. But if he's good looking.. Shall I ask him to be my hair model?"

"Sup losers. Got any hair dyes I could use for Mary?"

"...Is that-"

"No. I didn't steal your blazer."

"Nari..."

Beauty Dept. (The Only Man) Eli Jang

"You said he's handsome?"

"Yep."

"And popular?"

"Yep."

"And he can fight?"

"Yep."

"He's as bad... As Eli..."

"Don't cry."

"They both are going down."

"Damn, I'm bad too. Now beat me up."

"Why would you ask me to beat you up, Nari?

Architecture (Man of Men) Dept, Euntae Lee

A certain student from Fashion Department ran down the hallway needing to pee passing by Jay on the way.

'Jay? He's so taciturn..'

He was then met by the sight of the three goons laying down and beaten up like a pulp when he entered the Bathroom. His mouth was wide open seeing his bullies bleeding and trembling in pain.

'What's this?! Jay?!'

The said boy walked down the hallway calmly, accidentally touching a hand when he was about to open the classroom's door. Heat rise up his cheeks realizing that the owner of the hand was Nari.

"Sup."

Nari slid the door open and entered the classroom, Jay following after. They both sat on their seats as the girl eyed her seatmate.

"Is that blood? Did you beat up the goons in the bathroom or something?"

The tall girl joked receiving a shock look from Jay.

"..Oh"

Nari walked across the familiar alley once again after seeing her empty cabinet that contains snacks. Turns out her friends trespassed and stole them all.

Too lost on her own thoughts, she bumped into a girl wearing a white button-up shirt and a pencil skirt.

"I'm sorry!"

'Damn she's hot'

She proceeded to move after the fine girl waved her off signaling it's okay only for someone, who was running on the same direction she was going to, to bump at her.

"I'm in a rush, sorry!"

The boy who was wearing a glass shouted at her apologizing without looking back.

'He's... short?'

Nari shrugged at herself and walked again. Arriving at the store, she was confused when no one greeted her but didn't mind it and went to get foods to munch.

She dropped them at the counter tapping her shoes on the ground impatiently until she heard familiar voices chanting somewhere outside the store.

Nari went to the source of the sound only to see the three ugly guys from her class, a not so good looking skank, the store clerk and the guy who bumped into her earlier, desperately hitting the guy.

"Tubby! Why are you just standing there?"

"Lol"

"Shall I upload it on SNS?"

"Go cutie!"

"G hole! Punch!"

The pale girl watched the scene unamused but Nari being Nari didn't try to stop them since it was none of her concern at all. But then, she caught a sight of a oh so familiar guy from her peripheral vision approaching them from behind.

'Yep they're done.'

"Enough."

"Heh?"

"Mind your own business."

"Take a hike."

The third goon anyhow have his mouth wide open recognizing the guy infront of them.

'That's Euntae Lee! The Architecture Class Prez! Mighty Vasco!'

"Don't interfere or you'll be sorry."

"Lol"

Vasco just stared at them unimpressed as they continued to whisper to each other.

"Wow he's my style."

"Isn't everyone?"

"Hey, that's that Vasco."

"What the?!"

"That Vasco?"

"Now what?"

"The Architecture Class Prez?"

At the same time, the two center of attention earlier was too stunned to speak.

'That's.. Vasco.'

'Wh.. What's going on?'

All of the sudden, one of the goons named Doo was floating mid-air with Vasco choking the hell out of him.

"Doo!"

"You guys are bad guys."

"Sorry! Let me down!"

"You want to get hit too?"

"N..no!"

"Wanna head home?"

"Yeah!"

The two sweat dropped watching the scene infront of them as their bullies ran home in fear.

"Um... Sorry..."

"Nah, forget it."

Being impatient once again, Nari approached them and tapped the clerk's shoulder watching him jump in surprise.

"Please ring my stuff..."

The short guy named Jiho stared up at the tall girl eyes wide as Daniel nods in response. Vasco spoke up before they could even enter the convenience store.

"You guys better start working up."

"Thanks, Vasco."

"You know me? You from our school?"

"Yep. The Fashion Department."

"Oh... you're in my class?"

"Yes..."

Vasco glanced at his only female friend and blushed cutely, being a cinnamon roll he is.

"Hey Nari."

"Hey Vasco."

"Fashion? That's the transfer student's class, right?"

"Yep!"

"The one who knocked down Zack?"

"Yep!"

Daniel couldn't help but listen to the conversation as his other body was being the main topic once again.

"Tell the new guy. Don't screw around."

Nari sweat-dropped because of the fact that her new classmate was misunderstood and also because the tough guy infront of them was in tears.

"Don't cry."

"..Okay."

'So the rumors are true. He protects the weaklings, hates the cool kids.'

The other boy however can't help but tremble hearing Vasco's words referring to his second body.

'Better not screw around.'

And that's how their night ended.

Words: 1,233

03.17.22 (It's my Birthday!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
8.9K 561 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
2.3K 127 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...