Is it Fate?

By LesbianInNeverland

Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Special Epilogue (Mrs. Kim)
Special Epilogue (SooElla)
Special Epilogue (The Twins)
Special Epilogue: (SooElla+JealousLili)

56

5.7K 151 92
By LesbianInNeverland

They all found it pretty hard to leave the next morning and get back to reality. The boys went to see them off.

"I can't wait for your wedding!" Jimin bounced up and down.

"Me neither!" Lisa bounced up and down with him.

They looked like excited little kids as they held hands and giggled giddily.

"We'll come visit you in Seoul soon." Taehyung told Jennie.

"You better, I need you to be there with us when I go shopping for my wedding dress." Jennie said.

"I wouldn't miss it, you better call me a week before you go so I can do research. Although I already have some ideas." He said, looking her up and down thoughtfully.

"Me too. Why didn't we go into fashion design?" Jennie giggled.

"Because we're too pretty for that, we're meant to be the muses." Taehyung said seriously as Jennie playfully smacked his arm.

"Bye Oppas!"

They both crouched down to give Ella a hug.

"Goodbye little one. Show me the face I taught you."

Ella made her best resting bitch face. Taehyung high fived her.

"You're a natural. Use that to scare the boys away."

Ella nodded seriously.

"Remember you promised to send me your recital video so I can post it so everyone can see how good you are!" Jimin told her.

Ella blushed but nodded at him too.

————————————

Lisa didn't want to go back to her apartment but she couldn't really keep staying at their friend's place. She reluctantly parted with them, resisting the urge to ask Jennie and Ella to just move in with her already.

They spent an hour saying goodbye on their friends' front porch. Lisa still had to drop by the studio or she would have stayed longer.

They kept kissing each other and saying goodbye only for Jennie to pull Lisa back in by the belt loops and kiss her again. Then Jennie would pull away but Lisa would just grab her shirt and pull her back too.

"How am I going to sleep without you tonight? I've already gotten used to you next to me." Jennie said, kissing her again.

"I know baby, I really don't want to let you out of my sight."

Jennie sighed and pouted.

Lisa couldn't resist anymore.

"Move in with me."

Jennie's eyes snapped up.

"What?"

"Yeah, why can't you guys just come live with me already?"

"Do you mean it?" Jennie asked doubtfully.

"Yes. I can't stand being apart from you guys anymore. It's too hard. I don't want to go home to an empty apartment knowing my girls are so close."

"What happened to waiting for the wedding to do everything Lis? As much as I want this, trust me, I want to smack myself for even bringing this up. It's just, I know how you feel about everything. I don't want you to regret it."

"I know, but this is different. I want to make sure you guys are safe, and of course you guys are safe here but you're my family and I want to be the one to take care of you and protect you."

Jennie kissed Lisa softly.

"You promise?" Jennie said, trying to fight the smile at the thought of them all being together. Living together.

Lisa grinned at her.

"I promise baby, I need you guys next to me."

Jennie kissed her again.

"Okay, let me talk to Ella first."

"Of course baby. I want her to be okay with this."

"I might also have to break it to Jisoo."

Lisa laughed at that. "She's going to be pissed I'm taking her best player away."

"I know, we're going to have to convince her to let Ella go somehow."

"I'll just buy Ella her own computer or whatever console they use and she can play from home."

Jennie rolled her eyes and giggled.

"You just really like dropping money don't you?"

"Only for my girls."

——————————

Jennie was restless that night, she could hardly sleep. She had the worst feeling in the pit of her stomach and she wished Lisa was next to her to hold her. She cuddled Ella instead.

——————————-

Hyun-suk found them again. He had a gun this time.

Jennie had visited Lisa at her studio to have lunch with her because she missed her already. Also because she didn't want Lisa ordering take out.

There was no food in Lisa's apartment after all since she'd been staying with them and then they went on their trip. Jennie happily cooked for her and surprised her with lunch.

She hated leaving Lisa but she had to go catch up on work again, not having done much over the weekend. Jennie really figured she'd get fired any day now. Lisa had a client soon so they reluctantly parted. Kissing in front of Lisa's studio as they said goodbye.

Hyun-suk watched as Jennie got into her car. He stayed put. He didn't follow her. He had already switched targets. It was the other girl's fault after all. She's the one who beat up his friend. She's the dyke bitch who stole his wife. She's the reason the other bitch hit him. She's the reason the police were after him.

He walked into the studio.

He found her in the hallway, adjusting something on the walls. She turned to him in greeting.

"How can I help— "

Hyun-suk aimed the gun at her and pulled the trigger as many times as he could. Then he ran.

Jennie got a call.

Lisa was shot.

Lisa was in the hospital.

Lisa wouldn't wake up.

Jennie choked on air.

—————————-

Jennie woke up from her nightmare in hysterics. Crying and gasping for air. She was such a mess that she even woke up Ella.

"Mommy?"

Jennie couldn't breathe.

"Mommy what's wrong?"

Jennie pulled Ella into her. Hugging her as she sobbed.

"Lisa, oh my god, Lisa." She kept crying. "Something happened to Lisa."

Ella reached for her mommy's phone and called her mama right away.

—————————

Lisa woke up to her phone ringing. It was 4am. She immediately panicked when she realized Jennie was calling.

"Mama?" Ella said worriedly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lisa sat up straight, immediately awake.

Ella sighed in relief at hearing Lisa's voice.

"It's mommy."

Lisa could hear Jennie crying in the background and Ella passing her the phone.

"Lisa! Lis? Tell me you're okay, please tell me you're okay." Jennie asked frantically.

"I'm fine baby what's wrong?" Lisa's heart was in her throat. She could hear the desperation in Jennie's voice.

"I thought you were—" Jennie didn't finish but Lisa could hear her crying in relief as soon as she heard Lisa's voice.

Lisa didn't hesitate.

"I'm coming over."

"No Lis! No it's too dangerous. Don't leave the house please. Please I beg you." Jennie said desperately, that foreboding feeling tightening in her chest uncomfortably at the thought of Lisa leaving her apartment.

"Baby what's this about?" Lisa was already changing and putting on her shoes.

"Hyun-suk. He found you. He shot you. Then you wouldn't wake up again."

"Nini, it's okay, it was just a bad dream." Lisa tried to soothe, looking for her keys. Where were her goddamn keys!

"It felt so real Lis. I thought I lost you."

"Breathe baby, I'm here, just stay on the phone with me. I'll be there in a minute."

"Lisa don't you dare leave that house." Jennie's heart clenched at the thought.

"How can I not when you're crying like that Jennie? You're hurting. You know I can't do that. I can't stay away."

"Lisa I swear to God if you come right now I will break up with you."

Lisa felt winded because she could hear how serious Jennie was being. She actually meant it.

"Jennie?" Lisa asked, heart clenching.

"No Lis! I have a bad feeling. I need you to trust me and just stay put. I swear to God I'll leave you Lis! I'll leave you if you don't listen!"

It was an empty threat because Jennie felt a crawling feeling that if Lisa walked out of her apartment right now, she'd never make it to Jennie, but Jennie had to try.

————————-

Jennie hung up on Lisa. She was afraid Lisa wouldn't listen so she called the cops. She lied. She told them she had seen a man trying to break into Lisa's apartment and they had to go check.

They found a car registered to Hyun-suk parked outside of Lisa's apartment, but the man was nowhere in sight. He must have seen the lights and ran just in time.

Jennie was livid.

———————-

Lisa drove straight to Jennie after seeing cops outside her apartment.

She frantically rang the doorbell, waking up her best friends too.

Jisoo opened the door.

"Limario? It's like 5 am, people need sleep." She hadn't actually been sleeping herself, too busy playing with Ryujin since she was off the next day but her wife needed sleep.

"It's Jennie." Lisa said worriedly.

Jisoo saw the look on her face and let her in. "We really just need to get you a key. I'll get one made tomorrow." She said more to herself because Lisa was already running up the stairs.

Lisa found Jennie and Ella cuddling on the bed as Jennie sniffled. Ella had started crying with her at some point. Jennie had just gotten the call from the cops about Hyun-suk's car and she couldn't help but cry because of what could have happened to Lisa if she hadn't called the cops.

Lisa dove on to the bed and immediately wrapped her arms around them.

"You're okay," Jennie clutched her tightly, feeling her body, making sure she was there. Touching her face.

"I'm okay baby. I'm okay." She tried to soothe her, brushing her hair, kissing her forehead.

She eventually managed to calm her down enough to get her to lay down. Lisa and Ella pressed themselves on either side of Jennie, holding her. Grounding her enough that Jennie finally fell back asleep.

———————-

"Babe? What's going on?" The blonde had heard the commotion and woke up just as Jisoo was making it back up the stairs.

"I have no idea. Limario showed up panicking over Jendeukie."

They looked to the closed door and figured they should let them have their privacy.

"Did we miss a thunderstorm?" The blonde asked worriedly.

"No, I've been awake. I would have heard it."

"I hope she's okay."

"Me too chipmunk, but Lisa's here now."

———————

They filled the girls in later that afternoon about Hyun-suk's car being found parked next to Lisa's apartment.

"You're not staying there anymore." Jennie said.

Lisa was going to protest but Jisoo cut her off.

"You're not staying there Limario. It's too dangerous now that he knows where you live."

"But—"

"It's alright Lis." Chaeyoung cut her off. "We like having you here anyway. We'll all feel so much better knowing you're safe."

"Let's go get your clothes." Jennie said, not leaving more room for debate.

Jisoo and Jennie went with Lisa, not daring to let her go alone while Rosie stayed behind watching Ella. Nobody wanted Ella anywhere near that man.

———————-

The girls were on edge the whole week. Jennie wouldn't let Lisa leave the house alone, if at all.

She would take Lisa with her to drop Ella off then go to the studio with her. Working from Lisa's office. Getting up every thirty minutes to check on Lisa.

She begged Lisa not to go to work but Lisa wouldn't budge so they compromised.

Everyone was so focused on making sure Lisa was safe that they didn't consider that the man might be targeting someone else now.

———————-

Hyun-suk had easily found where Lisa worked. Her studio was fairly famous so one google search later and he found the address. He'd initially wanted her, and had followed her around. He followed her home and waited in his car. He was already on the run so he couldn't go back to his place anyway.

He almost got caught. He saw cop lights and decided not to risk it.

It took him a few days to get transportation in order to make it back to Lisa's studio and that's when he spotted her. The blonde. The one that had made a fool out of him. He couldn't bear the thought of a woman overpowering him. He immediately found his new purpose. He wanted revenge for making him look like a fool. For making him look weak.

She wasn't alone though. Jennie was with her and they were both going in to Lisa's studio. They left together. He cursed himself. The one stroke of luck he had was that now he knew where the blonde lived after following them home.

Now he just had to bide his time and wait for the perfect opportunity. He always only caught her either leaving the house with Lisa or with some little girl he assumed to be Kai's daughter. He really didn't want to deal with the aftermath of a kid so she left them alone. It took him a week to get it together and finally spot her alone.

He had finally found his chance but he couldn't do it here though, it was too close to her home. He knew the others hadn't left the house yet. He just hoped she wouldn't meet up with anyone later.

He followed her all day. Hating the fact he had to wait because she kept stopping at public places. He assumed one of which was her work. That's where he waited the longest. Still unable to do anything because she was chatting with a group of people as she was leaving the building.

He followed her again, and smirked knowing she wasn't headed home yet. She wasn't driving in that direction. This might be his chance. He waited another couple of hours and she finally came out alone.

Now was the time. He wanted to do this the old fashioned way, but he wanted it to hurt, so he put on some brass knuckles.

Then he rushed her.

—————————-

Rosie was happily humming the tune she had just sung for the kids in the orphanage as she skipped to her car. Guitar slung across her shoulder. She'd been coming here at least once a week to sing or teach lessons for years.

She was lost in her thoughts, thinking about how she could ask Jisoo if maybe she would want to adopt. They'd talked about kids before but never too seriously.

Jisoo never really gave her any indication that she wanted kids. It made Rosie nervous to ask. Lately though, Rosie had really really yearned for it. For a kid of their own, and Jisoo was so good with Ella. She knew she'd be a great mom.

She'd tried to wait to broach the subject at the right time. Hoping maybe Jisoo would bring it up or give her some kind of opportunity to bring it up naturally but it was getting hard to wait.

Especially because she spent so much time in the orphanage that it made her want kids even more. Sure she wanted one of her own too but there were so many kids in there without a family and it made Rosie's heart ache.

There was one particular little girl that Rosie was quite fond of. She was a year older than Ella. The little girl was fascinated with music. She always rushed to Rosie when she saw her. Rosie felt special because the little girl was standoffish with everyone else. She always gave attitude to everyone but Rosie.

She was always in trouble for not listening to the staff, but Rosie could always get her to listen to her. Rosie didn't have to scold her, she would just ask her gently to do something and the little girl would listen without hesitation.

They had bonded the first time Rosie came to visit, she had been incredibly attentive when Rosie sang and Rosie found it amusing because she was singing to a bunch of hyperactive four year olds at the time.

Everyone else was practically bouncing off the walls but the little girl just crossed her legs and cradled her face in her hands as she watched, not moving a muscle. That little girl was the whole reason Rosie had started teaching the kids how to play instruments because she had asked her if Rosie could teach her how to play guitar one day.

Rosie could see the hope had left her eyes at ever being adopted. She especially noticed it today. People liked to adopt younger kids and although 7 wasn't that old, it was old enough when there were dozens of kids younger than her.

It made Rosie want to get the courage to ask her wife if they could adopt someone even more.

She wondered if maybe she could dare bring it up on their date night.

She was lost in her thoughts.

She didn't even get a chance to see the man that rushed her until she felt the pain of metal on her cheek, breaking skin and she was knocked to the ground from the force of the blow. She dropped her guitar in the process.

——————————-

A/N

This chapter was brought to you by me being the drama 🎭 because I never even planned for this arc in the first place.

I'm sorry for the cliche Wattpad dream scare but I just had to!

DON'T COME FOR ME REMEMBER YOU'RE ALL MARRIED TO ME NOW! 😅

Also every time I type hyun-suk it autocorrects to hyun-suck and I almost want to leave it because it's true

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
297K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
394K 14K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
2.4K 119 1
Jennie only has a short time left to live. The doctor handed her a death sentence and Jennie stopped caring about anything but partying and being wil...