The Helmet of Justice

Af SouthBeachKilla

Tim Keller wanted to make the world a better place. That is what he is doing exactly now. One fateful night... Mere

Two:Detention
Three:Skydiving from spaceship
Four:Failure
Five:Hell on Earth
Six:Bullseye aim
Seven:Alien Drug Dealer
Eight:Global Broadcast
Nine:Lighting Does Strike Twice
Ten:The Love of a mother
Eleven:Final Phases
Twelve:The Golden Mane
Thirteen: Pyramid Showdown
Fourteen:The Heated Battle
Fifteen: The Army of the Droids
Sixteen:The Fury of the motherboard.
Seventeen: The X-Factor

One:Freshman Year

78 12 1
Af SouthBeachKilla

"Wake up kid."

My eyes shot open and was about to curse my brother out but I then realized it was my father. He stood over me with his green eyes piercing into me. My hazel eyes stared back I reluctantly got out of bed.

"Dad the sun is not even up yet."

"Well High school starts earlier than Middle School now go eat some breakfast."

I groaned and walked downstairs with a aura of fatigue. When I reached the kitchen I gave a quick look around.

"Where is Mom?"

My dad laughed "Her sister had a emergency."

I smiled my aunt also had a "emergencies" which really were just some minor stuff.

I walked over to the oval glass table in the middle of the kitchen and eat my bagel and drink some orange juice. I walked out the cool morning air hitting my face and took the trash out. I jogged back in and took a shower. I was winded my body sore from...last night those thugs were strong. I need to continue training I need to get better. I walked out the shower and put my clothes on.

I walked over to my closet and pulled a dusty shoebox and shoved my helmet into my backpack. I might need it soon. I glanced at my watch I had to get the hell out of here or I'll be late to class. I gave my dad a friendly punch in the chest and he put me in a headlock and gave me a noogie and I sprinted out the house.

I got to the bus just in time swooping in just as the doors closed. The bus was full today which surprised me since it was early in the morning.I found a window seat and planted my rear there. Then out of nowhere a pretty girl sat by us...oh my god is she...Holly Greenhouse.

She looked over to me "Timmy?"

I rolled my eyes she knew I hated being called Timmy. I sized her up I hadn't seen her since fifth grade, and now we were both starting freshman year at high school so it's been a while.

She was...well stunning she had long raven black hair, with deep blue eyes, thick full lips, and a body that made any men look and most girls jealous. Last time I saw her she was cute but now she was beautiful.

"Hello earth to Timmy."

Those words snapped me out of my trance I blushed.

"I said what high school are you heading to."

"HalfRock City High."

"Me too!"

I smiled well at least this wasn't a one time thing I could-

BOOM!!!!

A nearby explosion tipped the bus over and Holly screamed as people flew through the window.

The bus slammed into the concrete and there was silence. I have to suit up got to take care of this. I groaned a shard of glass was impaled into my rib cage. I pulled it out slowly the pain was intense my body shouted in pain have...to put...the ...helmet...on. I got my backpack and looked over to Holly her stunning face tainted with blood leaking through her wounds. I have to protect her and the people, the citizens, I just have to.

It's not fun knowing these people lives are in your hands, that their lives are your responsibility but it's something I promised to do. I ran to a nearby alley and put my helmet on. My body armor covered me and a golden aura of power surrounded me and I flew off to meet danger. I saw the source of the explosion was a nearby bank. The CrestKnock Bank was now a burning pile of rubble. Eight men stepped out. I flew down to the ground the men swore when they saw me. I laughed "Well I guess I'm the party crasher."

The tallest guy of the group who looked like a hairless ape fired at me first. The bullets bounced off my body. I shot a blast of energy from my right hand making sure it wasn't too large to kill because I don't kill and yes I know Cliche but I don't, I grew up admiring heroes like Spider-Man,Batman,Superman because of their refusal to cross the line. The blast hit him square in the chest and knocked him off his feet. The other seven fired at me.

What a way to start my freshman year but the day I earned these amazing powers was....

Five Months ago

I got these amazing superpowers because I was bored. It was a Friday night I had done my homework and was at a lack of things to do.

So I decided to go to the park.

The park was empty that night most likely because the carnival was opening that night. I looked around and decided to go look at the stars. I ran over to a field nearby and sat down on the grass. I looked up at the stars it was amazing all those stars all that..life out there.

"Come on Zora!!!" the Star Captain Rashnor said. The spaceship was holding the greatest weapon in the universe and they had to escape the space pirates trying to take it. The Helmet of Sazkar was a helmet when worn will gave the bearer of the helmet incredible powers. Sazkar was the galaxies greatest mind and one of the universe's best inventor. He himself gave the helmet to transport to the planet Vector which was in the center of the Anaconian Galaxy. Rashnor wanted to transport it quickly he-

BANG!!!

The ship rattled out of control and the transportation shell containing the helmet. There was another the blast the ship shook and the ship blacked out. The backup power system came on and Rashnor grunted.

"Oh shit."

Rashnor looked over at Zora who was looking at the large hole the shell left after it tore through tore through the ship. It was flying now when in a zero gravity environment such as the vacuum of space it would activate jet propulsion.

Zora ran over to the computers she needed to know what planet the shell was heading to. Zora swore "Rashnor the-the shell is heading to Earth." Rashnor stomped his foot because of some conflict 375 years ago Starnovians were not allowed to go to earth.

They just had to hope the helmet would be in the right hands.

I was about to leave when what looked like a shooting star appeared. Time to make a wish I thought.

"I wish to make this a better place."

The shooting star was getting a little close.

WHOOSH!!!

CRASH!!!

I ran to see what was inside the crater three feet in the ground appeared. A thing that looked like a giant sliver football appeared inside as I saw through a plane of glass was a helmet. It looked like Magneto's helmet but sliver and sleeker.

"I wonder what happens when I put it on." I whispered. I lifted it up over my head and it hovered above my head then I put it on. Suddenly I felt stronger, faster, I felt...fresh.

I looked down at my body there was type of sliver...battle armor. I had to get out of this hole maybe show someone. I tried to crawl out but it was steep. Maybe if I could jump a little higher so I bent my knees and jumped and suddenly I was flying.

WHAT THE HELL I'M FLYING!!!

I pushed forward and suddenly I was flying at the speed of a fighter jet. "WHOAAA!!!" I cried out as I pushed harder I felt a weird sensation and what sounded a explosion.

Oh shit I broke the sound barrier. I wonder what else I could do I thought. Maybe I have-

I flew down to a car in a nearby parking lot, and lowered myself and put my hand under the car and lifted it up. The car felt...weightless like holding a plastic bag with nothing in it. I looked over to a large van so I flew over it and lifted it up, it was light in my hands too but a little heavier, like lifting a backpack with some books in it. I put it down and clapped in applause and a ray of sliver energy flew from my hand and sliced a nearby tree in half. Whoa now I can blast ray of energy.. cool! So I can fly at supersonic speeds, have superhuman strength, shoot blast of energy maybe I can do more. Maybe-

Give me your money.

I spun around...who said that? I swore who-

There suddenly was a gold cloud around me and two seconds later I was at a different location downtown.

So now I can teleport!!?

There is a new one.

Just nine yards ahead there was a man with a pocketknife grabbing a old lady. I watched fear in her eyes and I just knew...In had to help her. Suddenly I was by him he turned around.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I grinned.

"A force to be reckoned with." He pushed his blade into my arm but it snapped in two. He looked shocked and I smiled.

"Sweet dreams." I punched him and he flew sixteen feet away and hit the wall and slumped to the ground. The lady looked over to me and smiled.

"Who are you."

"The hero this city never wanted but just may need." [I know batman rip off.]

And I flew away.

Now back to the present.

I flew down and slammed my fist to the ground, a shockwave from my fist slammimg to the ground sent the men flying. I smiled as the guy with a family of tatoos on his arm yelled to retreat. They ran to an armed van and drove off. I wanted to follow but the van turned invisible! Must be some cloaking technology I thought. I looked over at the bus, police sirens going off in the distance I need to get to school.

I was able to fly to the school in thirty seconds and take the helmet off.

I ran to my first class and walked in the whole class staring at me. The teacher stood up and said "You are two minutes late two detentions one for each minute."

I groaned just

my life huh?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

74 10 6
A high school junior named TJ opens the front door of his house one day to find a brown package with nothing but his name written on it. In it he fin...
505 121 12
Sky Hilling was seemingly a normal guy. In his young twenties and apart of the LGBT community, he seemed full of life. But everything changed, that w...
292K 13.9K 46
Nova was never really fond of superheroes. From their capes to the idea that a woman could serve as little more than a device to further the endless...
567K 30.4K 23
"It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's just some idiot in spandex." Arabella Jones is your average American teenage girl, she even lives in one if Amer...